skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Last night I had a dream that I was on a different planet and I was on a floating boulder in the middle of the ocean, with some fictional girl. She was from that world and told me I could control my surroundings and I decided the sky should be purple.

Ok, so this girl could control the boulder with her own mind and could make it go wherever she pleases. So we sailed on it, till we hit the ground, then the boulder started floating in the air. And it fled really high and I started to be afraid.

Anyway, we reached my town and fled above it. I was starting to feel even more afraid of heights. xd.png Then this girl assured me that I won't fall, because in her world no one has ever fallen off a flying boulder!

The dream ended when we reached a safe place, like a cottage and we went to bed. This is when I woke up.

I had this dream about a Banjo-Kazooie game, but only that I wasn't playing the main characters; I was playing the bad guy, Gruntilda, in her BK1 form. Banjo and his furry friends plus Tooty were having funny swimming at the lake surrounded by giant rocky pillars. Gruntilda was swimming around using her torpedo gun thingy to shoot down and kill everyone in the lake. I saw this sequence like two times, until the third one where the furries had human characters from other video games with them. Grunty didn't get to kill anyone that time, because one of the humans spotted her and alerted the others. So the witch ran away while two characters, Reiji from Namco x Capcom and Lightning Farron, plus a few other humans I didn't recognize, gave chase to her.

Last night I had a dream that I was on a different planet and I was on a floating boulder in the middle of the ocean, with some fictional girl. She was from that world and told me I could control my surroundings and I decided the sky should be purple.

Ok, so this girl could control the boulder with her own mind and could make it go wherever she pleases. So we sailed on it, till we hit the ground, then the boulder started floating in the air. And it fled really high and I started to be afraid.

Anyway, we reached my town and fled above it. I was starting to feel even more afraid of heights. xd.png Then this girl assured me that I won't fall, because in her world no one has ever fallen off a flying boulder!

The dream ended when we reached a safe place, like a cottage and we went to bed. This is when I woke up.

My mind was in the gutter when I read that.

I had a dream... where I was in a never ending McDonalds playplace and the grim reaper was chasing me and some other children. I witnessed some of them get brutally murdered... blink.gif

smile.gif That is really a nice and surreal dream.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I had a dream about Toy Story... well, not quite. I was being chased by an LGM that was affected by a certain virus and it was evil. I was running while carrying a few unaffected LGMs and Woody. It was crazy. The location was at an office. I'm not sure, but it doesn't match our office in real life, more like in the movie too (Toy Story 2, I think, when Woody was captured by the fat man who loves collecting toys... his office). I locked myself in an office room and then I heard a loud bang. It was the guard. He was angry. And.. well, I confronted him and talked it over. He was angry because of my cat. It scratched his eye off. I could see his left eye is missing. (yes, I saw inside the eye hole, it's fleshy...) *shudders* Anyway, I told him I don't have a cat. Then we became friends. After that, I woke up.

I've had multiple dreams lately where I'm trying to drive a car for some reason even though I'm not old enough to drive and desperately trying not to cause an accident or get caught and i dont even want to drive irl

it's really weird

I entered into building, which is almost similar with mall building in front of my apartment. When I saw its building outside, It has only 2 floors, but I go to 4th floor, which has sauna inside, I go to 5th floor, which was 'penthouse' there was brighter than other section of building. I got out of there. On top of building, I saw another mall building connected with bridge. (In real life, there was apartment building where I live.) I fell down. I tried to go to top of building again, staircase disappeared. I woke up;;

Edited by sh20000sh

I had a dream last night where I was talking to this girl who was a survivor of some Hunger Games-like event (though it wasn't called the Hunger Games; she assured me it was worse). Then suddenly I was inside the game.

The arena or whatever was marked out on maps, with little numbered dots representing key areas. Really badly drawn trees showed where the forests were. My team consisted of three other girls all who looked like they were around 15-16, except for one who was a few years younger and afraid of everything.

I only remember a few random scenes that happened after that. We were looking at the map when the little girl started crying. At first we ignored her but then I heard scary music being played, like the soundtrack in a movie. I darted behind an umbrella (? we were in a kitchen for some reason) and saw the sillouette of a rather large cat walking towards us. Once the cat appeared, the dream was more like a video game because the cat suddently had a lifebar. It was a big black and white housecat with blue eyes and was very angry. One of the older girls manages to grab the cat and begins stabbing it in the shoulders with a pencil, which somehow is enough to depleat the cat's health and ultimately kill it. Later the cat appears again, unharmed and quite friendly (and me and the little girl were playing some game with the cat and salt and pepper).

Then sometime later, the four of us where hiding under a bed as people walked in (the enemy team? soldiers? I never did find out) and we thought we were in the clear but one of them saw me at the last moment. I'm sure something happened after this, but I don't remember. The next thing I do remember is sitting in some sort of dinning hall with my teammates and all of the other teams in the arena. Apparently meals weren't part of the game.

Each of us had a small bag for carrying supplies, but we were only alloud things we'd found or made in the arena. This was a problem because I had a bag of Doritos along with some candy in mine (in fact my whole bag was stored inside an empty Doritos bag because it was bigger than the one I was currently using). When the guards, who were Nazi soldiers, came over to check, I lied and said that I was only using the empty Doritos bag as a pack and there were no chips inside. Somehow the Nazi believed me and didn't ask to go through it. My teammates were mad at me though because they'd had their packs searched and any outside food confiscated. I felt guilty so I took my pack out of the Doritos bag.

Later, while we were eating, I was complaining about the ruler of whatever city the arena was supposed to be in and his idiot son who was called the Banana Prince (earlier that day in RL I saw this commercial for Family Guy in which the little kid was dressed up as a banana singing "Peanut-butter jelly time!" maybe that's where that came from). The soldiers heard me and I was brought to the ruler for punishment (though we were still in the cafeteria). The ruler looked a lot like General Tesler from Tron: Uprising, except that he wasn't cartoony like in the show. He sounded the same, though and one of my teammates later called him Tesler. Anyway, he yelled at me for making fun of his son, but I wasn't really punished. Later, my teammates were saying how lucky I was that Tesler didn't punish me of kill me on the spot.

And then I woke up.

I almost walked into the guys restroom in a weird place then my friend yelled at me that it was the wrong bathroom so I went into the girls room. True dream!!

Edited by Destiny Arts

I just had one of those weird moon dreams again. o.o

So, I was on the street at night and it was full moon. Then I noticed the moon got huge(like half of the sky!) and everyone was afraid that its going to crash onto Earth. Yes, that again.

So I was watching it and its edges started to disperse and it slowly turned red, continously dispersing like a big ball of dust, until it disappeared.

I'm wondering how I wasn't like wtf through the whole thing. o.o

Weird dream I had

(based on a true story xd.png not really)

Ok, so I was at the trainstation with my bestfriends. This guy beckoned us onto this amazing looking train. My friends oooed and ahhhhed and boarded it, I was like hmmm 'fishy or what!' I boarded so I wouldn't be alone at trainstation. xd.png

We got at this place, food court o.O

Food had weird names,( vaguely remember stuff with the word trash in it) . The chefs warned us, if we ate the food, the food will eat us! So my friends started going ooooo! My daredevil amazing friend, Ali, was like may I get the '...' (don't remember name' she got it, we went outside, it was dark,

me 'It wasn't dark at the trainstation...'

Byron 'A lot of time must have passed on the train ride?'

me 'hmmmm'

so then Ali's about to take a bite of the slobbish food. It growls o.o she stops, screams and drops it on the street. It turns into a skim-ridden skeleton and eats Ali, (disgustingly erggg) . We all scream and run. It eats Luke, Thiago and Brianna.

The End

(I woke up petrified xd.png )

I got a dream that I was aked by my Filipino 14 prof to change class because I was failing.. sad.gif

Oh boy, I've had several. x3 I'll share a couple in brief detail to save you guys from a wall of text.

Firstly, when I was seven, I dreamt that I lived in a cabin in a forest with my mom (at the age of 18 and dressed like a street hooker) and step dad (aged to 100+ with a long white beard). Additionally, my best friend in the dream was a talking white-tailed buck and I was pregnant (at 7!) with a baby deer growing!

Now, on top of that freakiness, when I entered high school, I met my closest friend and, when I remembered the dream, he and the buck had the same voice!

Second, I've had two dreams where my boyfriend had the exact same dream but in his pov. The first consisted of me being picked up by his mother to go visit for the day. The second consisted of a successful alien invasion with my version ending in me going to his funeral and his version having him show up to prove he hadn't been killed.

I had one last night that I can't remember. All I know was it had to do something about a dragon

I've had multiple dreams lately where I'm trying to drive a car for some reason even though I'm not old enough to drive and desperately trying not to cause an accident or get caught and i dont even want to drive irl

it's really weird

I had a ton of dreams like that when I was younger. I would be in the car with my mom, and she would disappear, and I'd have to drive. She would always disappear in the same place too, and we were always driving to the same mall or store.

My dream was about going to the mall and buying a birthday present for my friends but in order to get to the mall I had to leopard crawl the whole way. When I finally got to the mall I had to walk backwards in order to get low prices for the stuff I had to buy.

Once I was done with the shopping I had to go home by driving on the roof of my car O.O

I think I have transport issues

I've been having some strange dreams lately.

The only thing I can remember about last night's, though, is that there was a pair of great horned owls in the house. They were adorable. ._.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Alright. I had a dream about how an earthquake shook our house and... It was pouring heavily that then. It was night... And something about some voice like a narrator can be heard. I fogot what it said..

1. This one happened after watching too much Animals of Farthing Wood as a kid (I LOVE that show, by the way). During the opening of the series, a concrete mixer dumps concrete over a field and it suddenly floods over grassy plains and comes straight toward the screen. ...I ended up having a nightmare where that happened to our house, with my mom still trapped inside as the concrete buried her in.

2. Around the same time I had a recurring nightmare - I have no idea where this one came from, all I know is that there was this elephant-sized, red-eyed demonic crow chasing me through dark woods while trying to kill me. I was around 4-6 years old at the time (yes, the nightmare repeated for two years).

3. In another very weird dream, I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to find a man who asked me "Hello. Were you the one selling those VCR movies?". ...I woke up thinking "...What the hell just happened". xd.png

I opened a matroska, and I put bigger one out. and opened that one which bigger one inside. I did it several times. Last one was high as my room. and All of that martoska was white. no decoration(face, clothing etc.)

Edited by sh20000sh

Ok here is a weired dream i have had and each time i bream it two times. I would walk into a red brick building with collums.There would be a lot of people standing around talking.I would pass by a curved shaped red brick pool only inches deep.I would over hear some say i dare you pour it in to others.I went over and said i will.I would take a watering can and dip it into a rain barrel.Then i would pour it into the pool.Out would come to figures and i would blast them with a gun.One would grow then burst the other i have no idea.I then would be flying over water and into my home Church where a member would say good job. i would then dream that i went to an old barn were childern from the ages of ten and up are throwing spears at the hay bails.They would turn and greet me then they all seemed to be scared of something.I turn and see an evil looking child standing there and the other childern would say that is him.I would riase my right hand and have a pitch fork then.I would throw the pitch fork at the child then go over and watch him decay.I then would kick his bones apart and look at the other childeren.In the same dream the second time it would be all the same but at the end i would not watch the boy decay then kick his bones then look at the childeren.I have had this dream so many times it is not funny.Was i ever scared no not at all.

Nursing is taking over my dream-life unsurprisingly. I have for the last six or seven nights been caring for the same self-caring man in my dream.

And my sonic screwdriver has featured a lot more prominently recently.

I dreamed that my parents and I were looking to move house and were looking at this really old building just on the edge of this former fishing town. The house was really big and had like a mini labyrinth of rooms and corridors and stuff, but it was also rotting and falling apart. My mother was insisting she could do something with it.

Anyway, I wandered off into the grounds and found this little stair case thingy that lead up the cliff face and looked out at sea. It was really pretty with flowers and birds and stuff and I think I stayed there a while.

I went back down into the grounds and there was this really strange creature/man thing there. It was the height of a man and wore a long overcoat and a top hat, but its’ head was basically just a huge oval felt ball with two large unblinking eyes. When I approached it would run away a short distance and then stop and wait for me. I ended up following it right out of the grounds and down into the nearby high street town. Eventually it led me to this rather grand house and when I went inside I met a wizard.

The wizard greeted me and gave me this roll of material that he said he got from a friend who had died. He didn’t want it because thinking about his friend hurt too much. I went back to the other house to find that my parents had bought it.

Then my dream skipped forward a bit where we had just moved into the house. Everything was still really rotten so I went out to do some shopping in the high street, then I learned something really horrible.

There were these speakers fixed to all of the street lights that everyone now and again would randomly engage anyone walking along the high street in this macabre Simon Says game. Anyone inside a shop was safe, but those in the high street had to take part. Whenever the speakers issued a command the people had to do whatever it said, like stopping still, dancing with their magically produced clone or licking the face of the person nearest. Anyone who didn’t play was dragged away by these horrible things in black cloaks with chains wrapped around and beaten to death. Even the children. I remember seeing a baby dragged out of its pram and killed because it didn’t dance. It was really horrible.

I didn’t have to take part because I always managed to dodge inside a shop when the speakers started. I managed to get back to my house okay and heard the maid on the phone telling her friend I should leave because I was ‘too hopeful’. No idea what that meant, but it really upset me and I went outside to the cliff face. I then suddenly spotted this suspended cage with a dead body in it. It was the former owner of the house who had upset the voice over the speakers.

I went back to my room and found the roll of material that the wizard had given me. I felt I should give it back, because it was a gift from his friend. I then hit upon the idea of asking the wizard for help. I went outside to try and find my way back to the wizard’s house but got lost in the high street when a game started. I had to stand still, but the little monster/men things in the black cloaks were being sneaky and running around with a chain suspended between them, knocking people over. They accused everyone they knocked over of moving and killed them. They started running towards me and I was getting really scared when suddenly the game ended.

I then spotted felt head again so started following him, but this time he lead me to a load of floating bubbles. By grasping a bubble I could talk to the wizard, but every time the wizard spoke the bubble shrunk, meaning I could only ask so many questions. The wizard agreed to have felt head bring me to him if I wore a dress and looked pretty. I was rather upset by this because at best, I’m quite plain. I asked a friend who was suddenly accompanying me if they thought I was pretty and they said no. I was gutted T-T

Anyway, I went back to my house to put on a dress and some make up and felt head must of decided I passed because he then lead me back to the wizard’s house. I gave the wizard the roll of material back and told him he should treasure it, because it was all he had left of his friend. The wizard agreed and turned the material into a three piece suit with tails and a top hat which he was suddenly wearing. When I tried to talk to him about the speakers in the high street he said that before he would help me, I had to dance with him. The only dance I knew was the Charleston, so we ended up doing that. Just as the dance was ending, the dream ended and I woke up.