skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Had a dream yesterday evening I was a spy like person and had to plant explosives in this one building in the center floors. Climbed to the top afterwards and found all this awesome stuff that was just left there that I would've loved to own but couldn't take cause I wasn't close enough to my house. Dream then jumped to me walking out of the library in my hometown I no longer live in and the explosives went off. Myself and everyone around me looked around like o_o

And that's all I remember tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

biggrin.gif Last night I dreamt about mummies refusing that they were dead.

Edited by georgexu94

I had a dream last night that I ran out of toothpaste even though I had just opened a new tube. huh.gif

I had a dream-well, it was more like a nightmare. I was in the back of a super walmart, The warehouse section where they store all the boxes of stuff before it goes out, and I was being chased/hunted by the shadow villain from Static Shock..Ebon or something was his name. The weird part was, I was the one with the electric powers and he had found out my identity. I couldn't use my power because I was out. I don't know if I had short-circuited or what, but having a shadow that could appear from anywhere, including your own shadow was a bit unnerving.

What I don't understand is that I haven't seen that show in 6, 7 years. Why did I dream about that when I wasn't even thinking about it and hadn't seen it in so long? It's a real head scratcher. unsure.gif

I have very weird dreams that usually result in sleep paralysis. Last night I dreamed that my grandparents were trying to kill me. Reality, they're sweet and love their family. So.. the dream.. blink.gif

sad.gif Last night's dream is bit of worrying me. I dreamt that I was in my high school. (I am in college now by the way) i dreamt I forgot to do homework and I was tardy too. Just bit of worrying me since that was my past, and I am being responsible ever since I gone through my third year high school.

The only thing I remember from my dream a couple of days ago is my dream self thinking "Why are there turtles in the fridge?!"

...I don't know.

I once had a dream where I got in detention for having a pen. Just a regular blue pen that you buy at the shops.

We don't even have detention at the school I go to. O.o

Lately my dreams have been about this cute guy I like. He'd be chasing after me romantically, and I'd be like, "But you have a girlfriend!" (which he does.) And he'd be like, "It's okay," and lean in to kiss me. Then as soon as our lips touched he turned into a spirit and was devoured by a dragon that lived between the couch cushions on some couch to my left.

I couldn't tell what species of dragon it was lol

When I was nine, I had a dream that I was in a random attic, and I was cleaning out beakers and jars that you would find in a laboratory. There was a dead rat in one of the jars, and I poked it with a stick, and it came to life and started talking. The rat told me to take its paw, and I did, and it led me to a mouse hole and it went in and all ofa sudden we were in this portal thingy blink.gif We ended up in some random house where two kids where playing a violent video game on the TV. The rat had gotten stuck in the video game, so I took the gun that had been laying on the mantel above the TV and shot the TV so the rat could escape. The rat was grateful, so he took me through another portal and into a parking lot. There was a dog carrier/kennel thing there, and Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda came out. Master Shifu gave me a sword, then told me that I was his grandfather. xd.png Welcome to my dream world.

A few months ago, I dreamed of my house full of weird things and they were all staring at me. Apparently they wanted something, something that I had. The things were everywhere, even in my own bedroom. It was so creepy because those things were inanimate objects and they just turned and stared at me, unblinking...

I had a dream that I had to drive a car over mountains in the middle of the night.

I also constantly have dreams where I can't stand up.

Well last night my dream was weird....

Well first, I was baby-sitting some kids when the lights went out. We grabbed flashlights and just sat soon we heard noises upstairs so we took our flashlights and shined a light up there. We saw legs, it was a person and he came at us. We ran out of the house and got chased everywhere no one wanted to help us. It was the big neighbor hoods with big houses. One lady saw us and did not care then the dream ended.

Next was

I had to fight slenderman to save myself. I had to use the ultimate attack to kill him. Slenderman could already use it. I first started out in a house with my friends and a random lady. She told me to feel the electricity in my hands so I closed my eyes and my hands got all weird feeling then my hand started to glow but nothing happened. So i had to go train some more so me and my family took off in the car. We drove everywhere but i do not remember where. Then i had a fight with slenderman in which I used the ultimate attack but it did not kill him. I had pokemon on my side too. We took off and I hid in a house. Slenderman's house. I laid on his couch and of course i fell through and ended up in a store who sold me a sword. Slenderman's family came in and i had to look different so i changed myself. I did not let anyone go near the couch which I was laying on. When i had to leave one person reached there hand near the couch but nothing happened I was happy. I ran out and we continued on. We ended up in a new town near the last place until me and slenderman had to fight. To the Death. The last place was the caverns. We only stayed one night cause slenderman was in the next town and if he heard i was so close he would come after me. We were so close to the caverns but I woke up... Dx

So yeah hopefully I win xd.png

I know about how when sometimes one falls asleep, one can feel falling and wake up. It is a common dream.

I also experience that frequently. Although once, I felt someone slapped me instead and I woke up. (It was in the middle of the night)

Oh, boy. These are hilarious to read. xd.png

I've been having a lot of dreams about the TV shows Once Upon a Time and Doctor Who lately. A few Avengers dreams are also peppered here and there... ninja.gif Frankly, I don't mind any of them. They're actually very cool. cool.gif

Does anyone else lucid dream?

I've had vivid and controllable dreams since I was tiny, but up until a year ago I never realised it was a talent.

Anyway, there's a homeless woman who plays the flute in our local shopping centre. In my dream, I gave her a fiver, and so we made friends and I met her mean mum, and then we skydived out if an airplane together. Yeah.

Last night I had a dream I had a live snake and some other animal in a makeshift bag. I apparently had to take them to class for dissection. I am terrified of snakes, so I spent what felt like hours fighting with knocking it out.

It's been hours, but I remember it vividly.

My weirdest dreams to date would have to been when I would wake up and experience sleep paralysis. To anyone who has these, you should try to relax AND do not open your eyes.

I dreamt that I had died and was in the Underworld (It would probably be better if I didn't go through details.)

I had a dream that I had to drive a car over mountains in the middle of the night.

I also constantly have dreams where I can't stand up.

This sounds familiar.

Last night's dream involved me going places and one of the places my mom was driving us and it was overcast and there were three left-turn lanes and two lanes going forward at a light just after a bridge and it was weird. And that's all I remember of that dream.

Many of my dreams involve me not having control over something. Like not being able to move fast enough to get totally out of the way of a speeding car (everything becomes so heavy asdfghjkl) and then I end up losing a leg or something. Or almost losing a leg. Again, the bodily heaviness sometimes keeps me from doing other things - like in one dream I was in a race and one part involved running across this gigantic mattress, and I somehow got knocked to the very back corner and I had a really hard time getting back on the mattress even with the ladder that was nearby. Other times I'm driving and the brakes don't work, so I run a bunch of red lights and I worry about cops. And then there's the most annoying one -- falling asleep within my dream!

I had dreams that involved with the future... Always happens. Not that they are what high-tech gadgets or whatever, it's those that when you wake up, you can't remember a thing about the dream until it is actually happening in real life. I've asked my friends about these kinds of dreams, and they have had it before too. It's so weird.

Someone told me that that's just deja vu, and the fact that dreams are subconscious (and easily altered) will make it seem the same even when it's not. I don't know whether or not I believe it, but it seems plausible.

My dream last night is Harry-Potter related. It involves me there as a character. The weird part is the setting is mostly in the basement. And we know the castle do not have abasement but dungeons. ohmy.gif Also, Snape was unfortunately turned into a crazy monkey.

I'd love to list down a lot (like landfall worth) of dreams I've had, but the one dream that's been stuck in my mind is:

So there were these alien-like creatures with overly-stretched faces and mouths (you know, like the Scream), and they were just staring at me. For the entire timespan of my dream. I dunno, it's just something I can't really forget.

I had one incredibly weird dream last night...

It started out with my grandmother, my young uncle, and I moving along an interstate. My young uncle was driving at the time. We came across a fleet of trucks and narrowly wound up being in the center of a wreck. The wreck burst into flames not too long afterward. The flames changed from its usual orange and red colors to blue and green. After hearing my grandmother explain about why the flames changed, I found myself outside along the side of the road. Two people panicked, as they were on fire, and jumped into a nearby river...

This is where the scene changed to weird Bigfoot sighting expedition. I was with a group of expert trackers at the time, and we came across a secret passageway along a cliff. We spotted an overhang that seemed out of place. One of the explorers suddenly started pretending he was a chimp and jumped onto the overhang. While he was fooling around, he narrowly swung to far to the right and almost fell into an endless pit. After he jumped down, he noticed a cave. Before he could point this out, the leader suggested we turn back before we get spotted and mistaken for Bigfoot ourselves. Just as we were about to leave, someone gave us a mysterious item that allowed us to become invisible, so to speak. The leader and I went back to the cave and tried out the item...

Only for us to get caught by a creature somewhat reminiscent to Skylanders' Cali. A sudden grinding boss fight ensued... to the song "Everytime We Touch". It didn't take long for me to defeat the creature, but, somehow, the exploration leader was switched out with a young, hot-blooded swimmer. He and I were challenged by two others who were hanging (quite literally) from a several foot drop near the end of the grind track...

Only for it to be cut short by STARISH (wasn't too sure if it was only a few of the members or if it was the entire group...). Scene change to incredibly weird events even I can't describe and the return of explorations leader lady. We did managed to overhear Ittoki saying something about failing again and belonging to his mother (details are vague here... sorry ^^'). Then Ren (I think it was him, could be wring again) mentioned something about injuring someone and war. How he got that from failing I don't even know...

I was trying to execute an escape plan at the time, but it appears my moral compass kicked in at the last moment and I didn't follow through with the plan. It wasn't too long until one of the guys began singing. The others and I followed not too long afterward. The object I was holding earlier turned into a cat and vanished as one of the blue-haired guys and I helped Ittoki up. It didn't take long before a gigantic musical-like deal occurred. However, shortly after the singing had begun, Ittoki was somehow replaced by an elderly lady that sung soprano (wut?) . This continued for a few minutes, until all of the gigantic group was about to move out. That was when I woke up (in an extremely good mood and still on a music-high).

I don't know what my mind was on or what I was doing beforehand, but this was seriously the only dream I had so far that actually made me think 'What the Censorkip was that!?' I think I had a similar 'What The!?' dream a year ago involving a deadly space-train ride (and nearly the entire dream itself) being only a movie...

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

i'v had many weird dreams, i'll post more when i remember, but for now (not very long, just lots of descriptions):

i was in a very large Kmart (i didn't know this in the dream, the layout was exactly the same as one iv gone to) that was empty except for a lot of black wire shelfs (they looked like you'd display comic books on them) placed neatly on the walls and next to them like it was a comic book store that was sold out completely. i walked in and i noticed i had an astronaut suet on. Then my family entered through the front sliding doors, all wearing astronaut suets. we went to a carpeted office. the carpet was a blueish purple. it was 10 by 12 room. on the left there was another of those shelfs and there were vines and fruits and similar on it, on the right there was a giant banana with some neckless on its top. on the opposite side of the room there was carpeted stairs with a white wood wall railing going up. next to the stairs was a stack of enormous (like 4 by 3 foot) playing cards. everyone in my family paired up and grabbed 1 card per pair between them, the got them and ran out, i grabbed one card alone, but it got stuck on the door. suddenly an octopus (a big purple one like use to be in cartoons) wearing an astronaut helmet came down the stairs. i droped the card but one of the tentacles grabbed my helmat and pulled it off. then i ran out the office and stud on the bottom shelf of one of those shelves (the shelves on the oposit side of the room disappeared and a casher thing appeared neer the door) and saw my family running to the back door. at this point my dreem switched to 3rd person ans i was looing at my self yell "wait for me" then "it didn't come down" then "help me" and then "fine, i'll do it on my own."

then i woke up. thats just one of my many long weird dreams

Edited by na82008