skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Last night I dreamed that I was at work (I work at a bookstore), except I could go inside the books and have adventures in them while explaining the plots to customers. o___o I had about eight different dreams in one that way.

For some reason I was walking towards a rather non-descript building in what was a plaza with cobblestone for walkways. I didn't look around, but I'm getting the strong feeling that it would have been a bad idea to turn around, and even if I had, there would have been nowhere to go.

The building I was walking towards... I can't remember it's outside appearance, but I remember it looking kind of like something you'd see in Fable II if you wanna get the general idea of the look of things, except for more realistic. I walked inside and was greeted with a rather small lobby, the interior being mainly purple, if I can recall correctly. There was a receptionists desk at the front, rather plain, with no distinguishing features about it rather then it being the second to only piece of decoration/furniture in the room.

There was a door to the left, purple like the rest of the room, and a door to the right, again, purple.

Next to the door on the left was a cage that contained a snake, it was a green snake, akin to a king-cobra in appearance. I remember walking by it, and getting the sense that it was interested my, but hostile. Good thing it was in a cage.

The next room was either purple or blue, I can't remember, but contained what I called miniature jaguars.

Yes, miniature jaguars, and they were mine.

One seemed to be contained in a cage that was rather large, taking up a whole portion of the room, I cannot remember what disposition it had towards me, nor if it even acknowledged my appearance. Hanging from the ceiling in a rather small cage was another miniature jaguar, same thing as before.

And then I was in space with a machine.

Sorry, part two of this post coming tomorrow with an edit and a few (Horribly hand-drawn) pictures.

Edit: Excuse me, the snake was on my left, not my right X3.

Edited by Jumonji

I had a strange dream about a haunted house last night. For some reason, my genetics professor and German professor were there. Beyond that, I can't remember the details, other than that I feel apprehension just thinking about the place, so I'm pretty sure that it was scary. blink.gif

For some reason I was walking towards a rather non-descript building in what was a plaza with cobblestone for walkways. I didn't look around, but I'm getting the strong feeling that it would have been a bad idea to turn around, and even if I had, there would have been nowhere to go.

The building I was walking towards... I can't remember it's outside appearance, but I remember it looking kind of like something you'd see in Fable II if you wanna get the general idea of the look of things, except for more realistic. I walked inside and was greeted with a rather small lobby, the interior being mainly purple, if I can recall correctly. There was a receptionists desk at the front, rather plain, with no distinguishing features about it rather then it being the second to only piece of decoration/furniture in the room.

There was a door to the left, purple like the rest of the room, and a door to the right, again, purple.

Next to the door on the left was a cage that contained a snake, it was a green snake, akin to a king-cobra in appearance. I remember walking by it, and getting the sense that it was interested my, but hostile. Good thing it was in a cage.

The next room was either purple or blue, I can't remember, but contained what I called miniature jaguars.

Yes, miniature jaguars, and they were mine.

One seemed to be contained in a cage that was rather large, taking up a whole portion of the room, I cannot remember what disposition it had towards me, nor if it even acknowledged my appearance. Hanging from the ceiling in a rather small cage was another miniature jaguar, same thing as before.

And then I was in space with a machine.

Sorry, part two of this post coming tomorrow with an edit and a few (Horribly hand-drawn) pictures.

Edit: Excuse me, the snake was on my left, not my right X3.

Part twoooooo~.

Continuing where I left off before, I was suddenly in space, with a machine.

We didn't seem to do much, but drift.

The machine in question... I can't really describe what it looked like, but one prominent feature of it what's stuck with me is that it had a rotating 'table' of sorts, with rocks in it, they seemed to move and click around rather randomly.

Then, I realized that I had feelings for this machine, and it reciprocated them. It actually said 'I love you' in a sweet, rather robotic voice that I still remember. And I loved this machine back, but I didn't say anything, despite my feeling the same way. The machine, seemingly wanting to prove this, appeared to start moving the rocks around on it's 'table'.

It was an L shaped stone that started all of the movement, and it was... Beautiful. Soon, we were going through the galaxy, looking at all the wonderful sights, and it was just... Amazing. For every second that passed my love for this machine grew stronger and stronger, and soon we were near earth.

The machine said 'I love you' again, but I still didn't say anything.

Then, we started crashing down to the surface.

I don't know how, but that machine had saved me at the expense of itself... Allowing me to live as I landed. And I hadn't even said 'I love you' back to it...

Anyways... I landed right where this dream had began, in the plaza, with a little bit of what appeared to be scorching around where I had landed, and I think there might have been a part of the machine or two scattered around... I'm not too sure though.

I walked towards the place I had entered before, but it seemed to have change. The outside was the same, door, the same, purple lobby and inside, still the same. So I walked to where I had gone before, and I noticed that the snake seemed to have the chest part of Samnus' armor on, it's 'hood' flaring and it hissing, even striking out once or twice, but stopped at the glass.

As I entered the next room, I noticed something.

My miniature jaguars were gone. I wondered, possibly my first thought in this dream, where they'd gone. I looked around the room, nothing much seeming out of place, until I felt... Something asking 'Can I go on now?', as if I was just watching through the body, that I hadn't done anything. Somehow, I, or the body, felt a strong consensus of 'Yes.'

We/I then walked through a door at the far side of the room, I think there was a poster on it.

And then I woke up, and as I sat up, I immediately started crying. Why hadn't I told that machine that I loved him? I still regret not saying anything, but I really do love that machine, I do. It *still* breaks my heart that I hadn't even said anything, despite my feelings toward him.

Anyways, that concludes my heart-rending (at least for me) dream, hope you enjoyed reading~.

Last night.... Typhlosion and I were near a shopping store, but i had to disguise him so he can go in too. We went into a cinema downstairs and brought 2 popcorns and drinks, and suddenly the movie started and the screen started to rip and logos flew into us. And luckily we managed to escape and close the door, and i said "Phew, what the hey happened here?" and Typhlosion began to run. For some reason he got out without me. I began to complain cause i was left alone and then the shopping windows all broke and UFOs began to appear, and i ran too. *phew* At least we got out without any problems and Typhlosion said in Pokemon language "Can i come back being a normal Typhlosion again?" and i un-disguised him.

END OF THE STORY

However we were home and the commercial started to make a annoying bleep noise.

Last night i dreamt that I was in this hotel-ish place, and me and some people I was with (i have no idea who blink.gif) could some how get into this staff-only place, I'm not sure how, and we could somehow use the staff-only elevator, #2, and we were trying not to get seen. Also there was this weird place near the hotel that was sort of funky, and they were like a store, and they had all these weird little figures including Paul Bunyan. They also advertised birthday parties. ???

Also, when I was a little kid I used to dream in black and white.

I had this weird dream when I was in preschool (yes, in black and white) where me and my family were in the attic of this building, and then these evil living skulls came in, and I had to go down this elevator thing with my mom, and it was like one of those things that you get strapped into and then it spins your body 'round and 'round, ya know? Anyway, once I got out of the building I saw the rest of my preschool class walking down the road.

Speaking of the living skulls, when I was a little kid I was really afraid of them because I had these weird visions where they invaded IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!! I remember being in a scenario like that and then suddenly I was back in my preschool class. We were learning about ants.

I had a dream last night that I was lying in bed and my alarm clock was ringing, and I tried to get up to turn it off, but I couldn't move. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get out of bed :U Then I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood and someone was crying hysterically somewhere in the distance...

I am a messed up person.

Dreamt that I was with some small group of acquaintences, and at first we were hanging around this humongoid version of my house. Mainly trying to escape from living plastic dinosaurs. We ran into what looked like a plastic icebox with a computer desk in it to hide from the little six inch tall creatures while the cat attacked them.. apparently he's some sort of mega invincable cat or something. But it was a really long-ass dream and I of course don't remember much of this part of it cause it was towards the beginning.

Then, I forgot the entire thing between these parts, something about running from something else but this time outdoors, but now there were a couple more in our group (this is when I noticed I was the only adult there) And we were outside a house, on the snow, kicking at giant animated fruits that were attacking us... or so I thought they were attacking all of us... but when they were all knocked out I noticed that my groupmates were either ignoring what just happened, or laughing at me for spazzing out so much over giant fruit with faces.

I was going to finish them off, to prevent them from hassling us again, but before I could get the strawberry someone lifted it up by the tongue and said something like,"Not (some odd pet name)." So I began kicking at the lemon until it rolled into a gutter. It actually looked pretty helpless, at second glance, and I noticed one of the groupmates standing beside me. I asked him if I should finish it off, and he replied with,"Well, it's not necessary. But if you want to learn more about them, stick your hand in its mouth." Before I could respond he'd disappeared and the group was heading into the house. Of course I followed them.

We went into the house, and as we were running up the stairs I heard one of the girls complain that we needed some flashlights. I was actually thinking the same thing but I think it only counts as a jinx if you announce it. Near the top of the stairs was a bedroom, looked to belong to some teenage girl. Messy, cluttered, and would probably be bigger if it weren't so jammed with crap. I'd assumed it was one of the girls' in the group who the room belonged to, and so while they rummaged around for clothing (Uhh, why??) I was looking for something I felt more useful, like knives and flashlights.

I found nearly if not more than five on top of the TV cabinet and announced to them,"Hey, found some flashlights." I remember one of the girls responded,"Awesome. Just not the purple one." But I wasn't sure that's what she actually said, as they all just looked black to me, and yelled for her to repeat. She just let out a small, muffled laugh as the others drained from the room. I went to follow them, and then reallised that she may not have responded because this wasn't her house. It occurred to me that aside from that one room, everything in there was broken, weathered, and most likely abandoned, and while I forget most the parts of the rediculously long dream that weren't silly, I'm pretty sure some parts of it were actually genuine frightening and serious, and it probably wasn't a good idea to be too loud in an abandoned house, you can probably guess why.

And then before we all fully left the room the damn alarm rang. I only get dreams that long (and not feeling alone in them) like what, once every two years? And of course it has to fall on a work day. Grrrrrrr....

I dreamt that i was helping my mom to make meatballs and suddenly a black orb broke the window and revealed a shadow clone of me, and my mom said "Why there's a black version of you?" so i woke up my Typhlosion and started battling, but he always shielded himself, and i had to keep breaking his shield so Typhlosion could attack him. Then he turned back into a orb after he died and got out. My mom was impressed and said that i was growing so fast... However, i couldn't have beaten the moron without Typhlosion.

I've had two really odd dreams that I've managed to remember... Besides the two I've also had recurring dreams about falling and I've woken up right at the last second.

When I was younger (say 6-10 years old) I'd have this recurring dream about my immediate family (mom, dad, sister, brother) being chased up a tree by a tiger while I was inside the house watching helplessly. It always scared me so much, and I'd wake up afterwards freaked out. I talked to someone about it once, and they said that the dream most likely meant that I was afraid of losing them.

My most odd dream by far though, was one with a Jack-in-the-Beanstalk setting. I went up in the clouds and was eating Trolls' toenails after I'd cut them off with my mouth. The trolls also seemed to have a hierarchy with princesses and princes. o.O

I had a dream that I was pregnant blink.gif I am young, far too young to have children, and mostly too young to be in a relationship- and I was pregnant. I kept telling everyone that I had never had a boyfriend or a serious relationship, so how could this have happened? I was, like, days away from giving birth. I was terrified.

It was so freakin' weird.

To put in a short story:

I once had a dream that I was leading an army to conquer the world and create one country for the entire planet. The campaigns went well, but after the last soldier of my opponent fell, I proceeded to build a grand capital using my army. Everyone gets turned into chocolate bars and candy wrappers.

Ooh! let me get my dream journal! (Yes I write some of my dreams down lol)

Here's one...

I walked into a room, and it felt like my head was going to explode. My friend, I forgot who, was with me and said "What enormous spiritual pressure this is!"

Then I woke up.

Here's a weird Kingdom Hearts dream I had:

I was in the video game Kingdom Hearts, along with two of my friends Amanda and Danielle. We were in some sort of arena, and the heartless started to come after us. I could use magick, Amanda had a sword, and Danielle had a shield. The battle had begun and we were at a disadvantage. I had run out of mana, Danielle had fallen, and Amanda's sword broke in half. We ended up back-to-back, then the heartless were being battled by three mysterious heroes in cloaks. I had regained enough mana to blast the remaining heartless away. When the heroes walked over to us, they took the cloaks off. It was Sora, Donald, and Goofy. They faded into the shadows, and I woke up.

I have lots more written down but I don't feel like typing them. And I have trouble reading my own cursive handwriting sometimes. xd.png

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Once I dreamed that I woke up to prepare for school. When I walked down the stairs I couldn't reach the bottom; it just kept winding around and around and around... Then instead of being at my house I was at a random tall tower, with the same stairs traveling in circles. I tried to look over the edge to see the bottom, but then lost my balance and fell.

And fell.

And when I was falling I saw some skull things chattering on the stairs, pointing at me and laughing with spears in their hands.

Then I woke up.

dry.gif

The weirdest dream I have ever had was when I was in a war game where you can be a wolf or a human. All of the wolf slots were gone so I took a double sided flame stick... I started running and spinning the stick and the my armpit caught on fire and my uncle was watching me burn to death...

Funnily enough I have had a lot of dreams almost the same as this...

Last night I had a dream that I was visiting a large town in a foreign country with my family(both mom and dad) and it was like a town somewhere in China, but there were Europeans colonizing it... I don't think I've seen a single Chinese on the streets.

Whatever, my dad entered a sex shop and I followed him curiously and looked at things on the shelves... I'm not going into much detail about what I've seen there, k?

After that we got out and walked for a while, then my mom wanted to go inside some shop and buy something, which left me alone with my dad on the other side of the street. As I did not want to spend my time with him, I went looking for a bathroom as I needed to 'go'. I've found one several streets away, then I got back... supposedly on the same street. My parents were nowhere to be found. I looked, and looked everywhere. Couldn't find them so I came to the conclusion that I got lost but I continued my search... was too afraid to call them because I knew that they would get mad at me for splitting with them and worrying them.

Ok, so after another while I decided to call my mom. Her phone number wasn't on my phone which was weird. So I formed it and called... Some woman answered and said the number was wrong. Then I formed it again carefully... and surprize! The same voice answered and then I got mad and told her that this number should have been my mom's and she said 'no' it isn't. are you mad or something?' and I replied ' no I'm not mad. But you're kind of stupid!' and hung up. Ok... walked for another while and was getting more angry and desperate and decided to call my dad... it was the ultimate solution. Funnily enough I had his phone number in my phone. So I called. ... A woman hangs up. -.- I tell her: 'This was supposed to be my dad's phone number. What happened? Why are you answering all my calls?' Then, her rude voice replies back: 'Oh, it's you again! You are such a liar. It's my phone number! It's not your mom's or your dads. Shut up and go to hell.' I have to mention that on the background I could hear sounds as if the person was on a train or something. I could recall passing by a train station earlier... Then I replied her: 'You are the liar! And a thief too! you stole my mom's and my dad's cellphones.' and then she shouted back 'What are you trying to imply?'

Then the dream ended. o.o

It still hasn't faded off my head yet.

I have many weird dreams but I can say the most interesting.

One dream I had was when I was in my bedroom and it was dark. Really, really, dark... The only light was coming from the hallway, making me able to see a little bit. I was sitting by my bed on the floor and my cat Queenie ran in my room looking terrified! (Or just angry...) She retreated to my lap (Because me and my cat have an amazing bond.) and this other cat ran in my room and chased her around the room. I only watched as the two cats fought... I woke up (I think, this dream happened YEARS ago. xd.png )

IRL

2-3 years later I find the sweetest cat ever at my local Pet Smart. Her name was Matilda and I wanted her SOOOOO badly! Me and my mother fill out the adoption forms and we take her home. I keep Matilda in the carrier (Because my mom said to) and I bring Queenie to Matilda. Queenie sniffs Matilda and attacks her! Queenie and Matilda never became friends and we had to give back Matilda some months afterwards (Because she wasn't house trained enough.) That dream said the future a bit, but reversed! I still think it's weird to this day!!!

I've had two really odd dreams that I've managed to remember... Besides the two I've also had recurring dreams about falling and I've woken up right at the last second.

When I was younger (say 6-10 years old) I'd have this recurring dream about my immediate family (mom, dad, sister, brother) being chased up a tree by a tiger while I was inside the house watching helplessly. It always scared me so much, and I'd wake up afterwards freaked out. I talked to someone about it once, and they said that the dream most likely meant that I was afraid of losing them.

My most odd dream by far though, was one with a Jack-in-the-Beanstalk setting. I went up in the clouds and was eating Trolls' toenails after I'd cut them off with my mouth. The trolls also seemed to have a hierarchy with princesses and princes. o.O

Wow, I have/had similar dreams (except the weird one about troll's toenails...).

I get the same 'falling' ones, they last maybe 5 seconds and I wake up right before I hit the ground, and usually jump out of my skin as I wake up!

I also used to have a dream all the time where I was inside the house looking for my family and when I found them they were being attacked outside by a big cat (I don't remember if it was a lion, tiger or maybe a panther). It was awful because there wasn't anything I could do, and each time I had the dream again I tried something different to save them but nothing ever worked. unsure.gif

Lately I've been dreaming about carrots, which is odd and annoying because I HATE carrots. dry.gif

It's interesting hearing about other people's dreams...

I had a dream that I was pregnant  blink.gif

Funny, the other day I did too. Except in the dream I was having a boyfriend (who is currently my school crush) and it was dark and I was running outside and jumping into his arms, then telling him. I wasn't at my current age though, I looked...about 15.

I hope this is just a weird dream and that it doesn't mean anything. It creeps me out a bit because I'm not 13 yet.

~Cavey

I had a dream the other night that I was trapped in a sewer full of lava. Yeah...I don't know either, but there were also overhead torches that would shoot flames out at you at random intervals, and to escape alive I had to lie perfectly flat on a raft, floating lava, while trying to dodge flames from the ceiling.

After I made it past the torches I had to cling to the raft for dear life because there was a part of the lava sewer that was a waterfall. And after that, there was an area where I could cross the lava by jumping from one platform to another, but my alarm clock went off and the dream ended.

All I could think when I wake up was that what I had just dreamed would have made a GREAT video game level.

Weirdest dream I've had is a very hard decision. But I'd say that one where a random homeless man helped me in a snowball fight was pretty weird. lol

A while ago I had a dream where I was standing in front of a local supermarket, waiting for bus. Then a bunch of singing Chinese men walked by and stole my shoes.

Tonight, my mind managed to trick me into believing there was a mix between John Carpenter's The Thing and The Blob in my house. Weird, because those kind of creatures/movies have never done a bad impact on me (quite the contrary, actually), but when I woke up today, I was so freaked out I didn't even dare to get out of the bed.

I'm such a little kid xd.png

okay dont get me wrong, but ive actually had this dream when i was a brown dragon. Yeah i remember i was brown...the thing is that it seemed like a video game dragon (for those of you that played the DS game Eragon? It was like that when saphira was flying through the hoops) and it was weird but when i woke up, i swear i thought i could fly. Soo...i just jumped off my bed. And fell flat on my face. Great huh? sleep.gif'

And i had another one where my boyfriend was trying to kill me. sleep.gif'