skunklover

Dreams You've Had

er i dreamt i was a monkey

i wish i was a monkey that would be awesome

>_>

<_<

The other day, I dreamed it was like the day after Halloween and TJ was like "So, we just had the Halloween release, but here's new eggs!" If only I could remember which ones they were. XD

Edited by KageSora

I had a dream where the dragons that I killed for zombieness (only the ones that disintegrated) teamed up and chased me through a meadow with all kinds of bunnies.

"I'M SORRY, Shiny! It was for SCIENCE!" (Quote from my dream)

Those are some really creepy dreams guys.. Anyway, here is mine.

Okay, there was a school field trip and it was to a huge playhouse/disco room/etc thing for halloween, I was in the disco dancing room and ran outside to go to the outdoor waterslide, I climbed up the side and slid down a part of the slide. I could actually FEEL the cold water. Then, I got lost in one part and I looked down at a worker below and I asked him, "which way do I get down!?" (or something along those lines) and he told me which way, I went down and landed beside another worker, then yet another walked up to the slide and said "GET INSIDE THERE IS A HUGE STORM COMING!" (again, something along those lines). Then, I heard at least 5 booms of thunder and 5 strikes of lightning that occurred right after the other. I knelt down and screamed. Then I felt rain and ran inside, everyone huddled into the dance room. Another worker took all the candy from everyone and then called a food delivery car to drop off some cookies. Then he asked me to help unload the car, we went outside and the car was already there. He grabbed one of the boxes and opened it, handing me a cookie. He told me to try it. I took a piece and it tasted cinnamony. I grabbed a few boxes and that is when the dream ended.

The night before I has this dream I dreamed of the same 5 booms of thunder and 5 strikes of lightning. Creepy right? (If you want to talk to me about these pleeeeeassse PM me. o3o)

I had a dream where i was being chased by a landslide, so i grabbed a board and began boarding until the avalanche would stop. Then i fell into a hurricane and i was shreded into pieces.

I often dream that I'm turning into a dragon and I burn my lips trying to breathe fire.

This was a while ago, but I still remember it.

I was in this weird house, and I went downstairs for something. The basement looked like a dungeon or something, with all of these labyrinthine passages going off of it. Everything was formed in blocks, like Minecraft. I saw a spider repeatedly running into a wall (A big spider, like five feet across) and these two weird wolf things. They saw me, and they began coming towards me very slowly. I panicked, ran up the stairs, and locked the passageway with this big gate that was suddenly there. I think I just stuck a stick there or something to hold it closed. The stairs into the basement were in the middle of the kitchen, and I started destroying things hoping to get objects like in Minecraft. Everything I punched just turned into LEGOs, and I heard the wolves coming. I ran and sat on top of some cabinets and the wolves burst in. They were saying creepy things like "I know where you are, we'll get you" and stuff like that. They turned into humans (I think they were kids from my school, I don't really remember) and were watching me from below. They couldn't get to me, so they would just wait around until I starved. Somehow I found some cereal and I was eating a huge bowl of it. It wasn't even cereal, it was cookies or another food in milk. I said something along the lines of "Ha! I won't starve because I have cereal!" They growled and got mad at me, then I woke up.

The weirdest thing was, I felt like I had that dream before...

I dreamed it was DragCave Cristmas, and I won the Tree decorating contest in first Place and I got a CB Holly, in purple smile.gif And I got a CB Silver tinsel smile.gif

Then my sister woke me up... it was November 3rd sleep.gif

Still, best dream ever!

Odd dream where I was in highschool again, and there was suddenly some old rollercoaster outside our school made of rusty, broken traintracks and nothing else, and the students just finished some pep rally thing and as a "reward" the staff had the entire student body cram themselves into minecarts with eachother and ride on the deathtrap of a ride. The one I was in fell off the tracks and everyone in it got eaten by a mermaid that was hanging around below it ._.

Oh, I still remember when I dreamed this:

I was in my house with my family having dinner, when three dogs entered in the house. My father told me to scare the dogs and when I went to get them out, the door closed and I stay out with the dogs. Then, the center dog pulled out a gun and the other two take out knives and I woke up.

The worst is that the center dog is my neighbor.

Um, I don't know...I had a dream about some weird sky arena...it was like a pillar...and I was a dragon...and then I was a human and I met some werewolves...and then I woke up!

I didn't get it either. xd.png

Hm I had a dream about a fanfic I'm thinking of writing. Sasuke+Naruto+Dragons+Hogwarts= madness

I had a dream where I was in the Warhammer 40k universe; I'd just won a battle single-handed, as in all by myself, so I had gone to Terra for a special ceramony in a sort of cathedral. All the Primarchs were going to be there. The Emperor of Man was going to give me a medal, but just before he did he suddenly said "Actually, these medal were made for my sons. It's going to be too big for you." And sure enough the medal was huge- the size of side plate. He handed to me but I dropped it and it rolled down the aisle, growing even bigger as it did so. I woke up as I was running after it...

I had a really awesome dream where somehow, I ended up taking care of a baby bird, and got to watch it grow. When it grew deep royal blue feathers I realized it was a Hyacinth macaw and it was sooo pretty (But then the feathers started turning a beautiful yellow at the tips, so I'm not sure what it really was)! It learned to speak one day and could even read, and it told me it was a girl so I just went with that, though I thought she was a boy before then. Her name was Otter for some reason.

It was a lovely dream. One of the few where nothing really goes wrong. smile.gif

I had a dream that I was looking at my phone for the time, but instead of a reasonable time, the numbers were something wild like 12296600: 35540. So I put my phone down and tried to turn on the lights, only they weren't working, and suddenly I heard my sister in the other room screaming "Wait! Don't leave! Wait for me!" I knew she was asleep, so I went into her room to quiet her down, but she was nowhere to be found. And still I could hear her shouting...

I had a dream where I'm walking into school, like it's a normal day. But then when I open the door to my homeroom class, everybody starts singing "Silent Night" in German. I turn around and my friend is standing behind me. I ask him what's going on, and he responds fluently in Greek. In real life, my friends do know "Silent Night" in German (I have no clue why) and my friend knows a few phrases of Greek that he learned from a Greek to English dictionary, but he's no where near fluent. He's never even been to Greece. What a weird dream.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I spent most of last night wedging myself into the scaffolding of a gorgeous, late Victorian-period opera house. While wearing a cocktail dress. I was doing this so that I could snipe one of the audience members in the head.

Why can't my usual life be this cool? ;3;

The dream opened up with me standing in line, in a queue to go in through the front of the aforementioned opera house. It was night out, and I had my hands wedged into my armpits in response to the drop in temperature. The fact that I was wearing some clingy satin-print dress with straps for sleeves didn't help- I could feel goosebumps popping up on my arms every time a car went past.

"I cannot believe you got me into this getup," I growled under my breath to the man standing next to me.'

My dream!employer -a man by the name of Michael Heller- just smirked at me and straightened his lapels. As always, he looked immaculate- dove gray suit, with a thread count I didn't even want to try and guess at, over eggshell-pale pinstriping. With his fair hair and complexion, I would have thought the choice in colors would make him look washed out. All it did was make his eyes pop. "Relax," he replied in an undertone, guiding me forward with his fingertips on my arm. "Helene did a good job. You look fine."

"I'm wearing heels," I snapped (as much as you can snap, when you're speaking barely above a whisper) "If I break an ankle I will kill her."

"Have to look the part," he replied, with a smile just a bit too broad and smug to be comforting. Heller had a point, of course -he usually did- but that didn't stop it from seriously grating on me. I grabbed the back of my foot, straightened the insufferable stiletto heel, and fought down the urge to punch my employer in the face.

The reception area was very art deco, with sweeping archways and railings that looked like they'd been carved from burled walnut. Most of the floor was covered by lush, dark red carpeting, which I'm sure would have felt amazing if I'd been able to wiggle my toes in it. As it stood, however, I had to stay on the linoleum tiling or risk toppling over onto one of the staff.

We were traveling abroad at the time. In my dreams, I have a concrete identity, you see: I'm an Internal Affairs agent for a juggernaut of a megacorporation called FIAT. We'd come here at the request of the city's representatives- political lobbying disguised under a veneer of hospitality.

More accurately, Heller was the one who had been invited; I was along for the ride because one of the aforementioned representatives had been digging a little too deeply into FIAT's financial trail. Internal Affairs has always maintained a policy of eliminating weaknesses in the company's infrastructure before they became a problem. It was just the representative's bad luck that he happened to be a part of said structural weakness.

Thankfully, the man had not been above a little well-placed bribery. He had asked Heller to meet him here, ostensibly, so that they could set up the exchange. I let myself be passed around as part of the pseudo-cordial introductions ("Mr. Heller, so glad you could come. Such a pleasure to meet you at last, allow me to introduce my wife..."), and mostly kept my mouth shut as I looked around for a place to set up.

Getting past security hadn't been difficult. The dress I was wearing was so damnably form-fitting that, at first glance, there would be nowhere to adequately conceal a weapon. They hadn't thought to double-check the assortment of unobtrusive, stereotypically feminine objects inside my handbag. And, if all else failed... I ran my fingertips along the inside curve of my left forearm, tracing the miniscule seam nestled between the bones of my wrist: the dense blue vein that wasn't actually a vein at all.

I'd cross that bridge when I came to it. If everything went according to plan, we'd get out of here without the need to play any trump cards.

While Heller chatted up the nouveau riche, I crept up to the second floor and went in search of a good vantage point. I found it above one of the VIP boxes: a network of scaffolding that housed a few unlit spotlights. It wasn't ideal -if the lights were on during the production, I would be partially backlit and hard-pressed to find a suitable hiding space- but it was at an angle that gave me both a clear shot at my target's seat, and a tolerable avenue of escape. Standing on the lip of the balcony, I clamped my teeth over my bag and hauled myself up by my forearms. I hadn't thought about the damned backless heels (there was a heart-stopping moment when I thought I'd lose one of them right onto the head of a man standing below me), but my ascent concluded without incident.

Clearly, whoever was in charge of the establishment didn't think much of cleaning the hard-to-reach areas; the scaffolding was covered by at least a quarter-inch of dust. I held my breath and inchwormed out along the metal struts, locking my heels around one of the lights as I went. The dress, I suspected (upon glancing down at my black-streaked arms), was ruined.

Safely wedged into position, I began pulling out and unfolding the pieces of sniper rifle, locking them together while trying to muffle the sounds of their assembly with my torso. I knew how to assemble such a weapon by touch, though I shuddered to think of what all the dust was doing to its delicate internal workings. It would be just my luck if I went to all this trouble, and the wretched thing jammed.

I don't remember most of the actual performance, except that I think it was a rendition of Turandot. What I can remember of the songs sounds vaguely correct. Also, the soprano had an incredible set of pipes.

I was lucky. They weren't using the bank of lights I was hidden in. I waited until the end of the second act; most of the time up until that point had consisted of waiting for everyone to sit down, making sure I had the right targets, and working through my set of exit strategies (there were four).

"You realize," I whispered into my headset, "that as soon as I pull this trigger, all hell's going to break loose."

"Is that a problem?"

"Nah. Just letting you know that if you want me to pop his wife, you're going to have to find a way to isolate her during evacuation. I don't think I can fight through a crowd this size."

"Don't worry about that. Just focus on your primary target."

It was hot up there; stiflingly so. I could feel sweat trickling down the slope of my nose, and to make matters worse, part of my hair had come loose from its tie. I had to fight the urge to swipe at my face, squinting down at my target's balding pate through the scope. I pulled the trigger just as the lights for intermission began to brighten.

It was quick. I saw him lurch forward into the next chair with a wet pop, like a broken-necked doll. Clean entry, messy exit. I didn't wait for the screaming to start before starting my descent: I only had seconds before the security teams could pinpoint the bullet's trajectory.

The sniper rifle itself was unimportant- I'd already swept it for prints and tissue samples; the make was unremarkable and could have been assembled by half a dozen weapons manufacturers.

I kicked off my shoes and jammed them into my bag as I ran down through a narrow side corridor; I had to find a bathroom and wash the dust and grime off before anyone saw me. I could see (and hear) security personnel charging up the stairs behind me; when I nearly ran into one of them, I executed a trick solely available to the provenance of the Dreaming.

"Scatter," I whispered, grabbing a handful of air and blowing gently out against my palm. A handful of shadowy copies of myself shattered out in all directions, each one darting off in a different trajectory. It would buy me some time (and lessen my chances of someone seeing my face), but that was all.

Thankfully, nobody did catch me- though judging from the commotion, it wasn't for lack of trying. I let myself get caught up in the flow of panicked theatre-goers and slipped out the front door without incident, straightening my dress as I slowed to a walk.

Someone caught my elbow as I rounded the corner, but -after a brief jolt of adrenaline- I realized it was only Director Heller, looking as tidy and unflappable as always.

"How'd I do?" I asked him as we walked, flashing him a broad smile. He returned it with a wry smirk.

"Excellent work." He dropped his coat around my shoulders as we disappeared into the night. "As always." He paused, and allowed himself a pained wince. "I don't envy their dry-cleaning bill, though."

It wasn't actually the end of the dream -there was a train ride, and some other, minor dream-type stuff- but it was the end of the most interesting bit.

It's rare I have a mission go off that smoothly. It pleases meh. :3

Well, a few days ago, I've dreamed that I was flying above a river (I still don't know how) and harpooning some fish that looked like a cross between a tuna and a dolphin- basically it was a tuna with dorsal fins. There were also this other type of fish that was brown and was about the size of my hand, but I didn't catch them.

Then suddenly there was this huge fish (I mean huge-he took up the entire space of the river) with those little brown fish trailing with them. I looked down in awe.

Apparently in my culture, having fish dreams means luck, so I "sold" it (yes, my culture does authorize the selling of dreams, but it's usually for friends and family-you receive something, and you "throw" the dream into the customer's hand in return) to my little brother who has a university entrance exam coming up.

biggrin.gif

Edited by ylangylang

im not sure why, but for some reason im in school but its not in the school building. its like this old abandoned airplane hangar. but anyway theyre teaching on this giant concrete floor and the floor is empy, theres nothing there. the roof of the hangar has some glass jutting out from the rest of the roof for a skylight. but it wasn't broken or anything. all the students of the entire school are sitting on the floor, and the teacher is teaching as normal and stuff, and i see theres a lone door to the outside. i head towards it, but there are some small windows on either side on the door that are very thick and i look at it from a different angle and see that the walls are 4 feet thick! brushing that off, i look through the thick windows and see everything is all apocalyptic with craters and a eerie green haze, buildings melted, and odd creatures flopping(yes flopping) and crawling(im describing it as best as i can) about. freaked out by this i feel a slight shudder and look to the skylights to see...a falling plane!? it was perfectly intact, however, i simply ran to a corner curled up, and watched. but the plane simple phased through the roof while keeping total opacity and no damage whatsoever, it the phased through the ground not affecting anything.i was like "oook..." and looked back at the class and they were, not phased(lol) in the least bit by it.but wait, where the teacher? and why is master chief there? ok so this just turned into a halo dream huh? but then, for some reason, a mushroom cloud appears out of the windows mentioned earlier,but for some reason instead of being red/orange its green? although it would be too far away to affect anything, except for the fact that well die of radiation. and before i bailed myself out of that dream, i looked down too see i was an elite and everyone was shooting and charging at me. then i woke up. very, weird, dream. true story

In one dream, I was at the the Sky High super hero high school.

We were showing the one teacher our powers. I had the ability to turn into a elf. We went to our one class and the teacher was Eragon. He had use each touch a black dragon egg. Everone who touched it was eaten by Saphira. When I touched it, it hatched. It was already full-grown and it was pure black. It when ahead and killed Eragon and I took the sword and Glaedr's stone thing. The sword turned black and I used it to bring Glaedr back. So me, Glaedr, and my dragon battled until everyone bowed down to us. Then my cat woke me up.

For like the tenth time in a month, I had a dream that I was pregnant. I didn't have any clue who the father was, and I didn't want the baby- for good reason! I am only thirteen. I think my multiple pregnancy-themed dreams are trying to tell me something, and that's not a good sign. For goodness sake, I don't want to be a mother! Talk about "too young for pregnant." o__o