skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I got a violin and some monster books for christmas. So my dream was weird...

It started with me and a winged wolf, walking through a New Jersey forest. I was playing my violin and the purple/black wolf who was carrying a lanturn was basically captivated with the music. We were attacked by the Jersey Devil, I lured it with my music. Then I rode it to Puerto Rico. We met the Chupacabra, and we played poker.

There also was a shootout involving Bigfoot and Nessie.

It was weird.

I had a dream in where I was a party member in Earthbound (an RPG with little 8 year olds running around whacking things with bats, pans, bottle rockets, swords, and magic called PSI trying to save the world and such) and we were fighting the final boss, Giygas. For some reason there were 7 party members, the normal four, me, Porky Minch, and someone else whose name I forgot. (Defintely wasn't in any of the Mother/Earthbound games, though). The dream started at the first fight with Giygas and Porky, and there was a Porky on both teams (my party, and the bosses). Then I got to the part where the Devil's Machine is turned off, and Giygas is revealed. My party was doing quite well until Giygas's attack turned insanely powerful, KOing Jeff and leaving everyone else at near death. Then he (Giygas) turned into Kumatora for some reason and then the dream ended.

blink.gif

I had a dream i was going to my room when i was little (i was scared of the dark then) and my room was pitch black. i walked into my room and got beat up by a living frying pan with a muffin pan.( or if its confusing the frying pan beat me up with the muffin pan)

All of my dreams are weird. To me,it'd be weird if a dream wasn't weird,haha. I can't remember any now though.

In this thread yet again... tongue.gif Why do I keep having weird dreams?!

Well last night I had a dream that I bought a new house (which was really an apartment but it was massive and two floors) and it was an epic house and I wish that I lived there... tongue.gif Anyway, I then got roped into this weird underground crime circle and my friends and I had to try to survive while these people were all after us. Which included disguising ourselves. And one friend had plastic surgery in order to hide from the badies.

Yeah... I need to stop watching so much TV, I think.

Just had a weird dream last night and wandering if it is a message that I should call my grandmother later today. My grandmother and I were at Wisconsin Dells having fun at the time until she said that we should get moving considering how late it was. As we were staying at different hotels my grandmother would take me to mine first before catching up with grandpa. This is where it struck me by surprise. My grandmother was the one driving. Why does this sound surprising? Simple. My gradmother never learned to drive. Do you see where this is going?

As my grandmother started driving not bad at all, I accidentally told her to take the next right after the lights. As we crossed it hit that we should have taken the right back there, but was a little late. What does my grandma do then? Right in that very lane turns the car around heading back to make the left turn. At that point I realized that she didn't knew how to drive and questioned maybe that time we had spent apart took up lessons as my grandfather is no longer permitted to drive due to his eye sight. After that error everything was going wrong. First riding down the wrong lane to driving on the sidewalk.

My most recent dream was...

My maths teacher knocked on our door at 3 am in the morning, came upstairs and woke me up. She then proceeded to torture me with hard multiplication sums. I jumped off my bed like a ninja and ran and she ran after me. I burst out our door and slowly transformed into a guy from a game I play, and I kept running. Suddenly, I was a huge cliff was before me. My teacher slowly whispered: "2. Plus 2. IS 10" She threw me off the cliff and then I proceeded to wake up, hit my head on the ceiling and somehow turn on the electric fan.

Only ever have scary/sad/twisted dreams.

Don't get much sleep because I keep waking up.

Think about them during the day. Distracting.

I had a dream last night about my brother, my sister, and I. It was dark outside. The corner of the street was lit only be a dim street lamp. My sister was younger in the dream than she really is, but my brother and I were our current ages. We were walking to our house, and I kept glancing over my shoulder at the corner of the street, behind us. Then a dark figure appeared there, hunched over and black and radiating malice. At first it started moving slowly, then sprinting towards us. I tried to run. We were almost to our house, but I couldn't move fast enough. I felt suddenly heavy, leaden almost, and couldn't run. My sister tripped and my brother went back to get her. The thing- whatever it was- caught up to them and engulfed them in darkness. I ran over to where they were, and the thing was gone, but their bodies, mangled and bloodied, lay on the ground...dead....

I have so many dreams about my siblings dying, always my siblings. Not usually my parents.

I hate it. I just hate it so much.

I always have nightmares and I hate them. They scare me, and I always remember them, vividly.

Last night was me, on the Nisshin Maru(the Japanese factory ship) and I was a harpooner. I remember I owned a poisonous sea dragon that protected the ship. blink.gif

Note to self: Don't watch Whale Wars before bed.

This is really weird and hard to explain...

ok there's this lineish thing and i'm biking somewhere.

the faster I bike( to try to get away from something) the more the line twists, and everytime it twists it feels like my stomach is in a knot. like I said, hard to explain.

My dreams are so weird and confusionary that I don't even know what's going on. Once I dreamed I was chased by a shark (lol, Jaws), and another time I saw spaceships near my house blink.gif

I had other strange dreams like these (maybe crazier), but I can't remember them really well.

My dreams are usually nightmares, or are neutral. My dreams also melt and shift into each other. I dunno if it happens to other people, but I can have three+ dreams a night, but not wake up between them. It's like, suddenly my mind will go dark, and another dream will start after another ends.

Last night I dreamed I was in a horror film, and these monsters were a part of some cult or another, and they slaughtered an entire town, plus everyone's pet dog. They wore hoods and had knives for fingers.

It was quite frightening. =/

I had a dream recently where I was talking to a centaur, but he was incredibly detailed, not at all blurry like a lot of dream characters. It was pretty cool ^^

Last night, I was Benjamin Franklin's twin sister. I was a twisted alchemist with a pet

Vampire rabbit=Bean

Winged rabbit=Jelly

Scottish bomber rabbit=Belly

Sorceress cat=Blackie

Swordsman cat=Sockee

And the poisonous sea dragon was there. Oh, everything was Paul Revere's time.

It was reaaalllllllly weird.

The dream I had last night was a biit interesting. XD;

All I remember is sitting in the car with my family, driving beside a cliff, and actually being aware that I was dreaming. So I thought "If this is a dream, I wanna fly. :<" and I opened the car door and jumped out the car down the side of the cliff, flailing my arms like a bird.

I ended up just falling. :I Then I woke up.

I had been flying around a bit in the dream I had a few nights before that, but apparently my brain was like "NOPE SORRY." this time. And this seems to happen whenever I'm actually aware that I'm dreaming. If I'm aware, I don't fly ever. If I'm not aware, I'm flying about everywhere.

Edited by Switch

I had a dream recently where I was talking to a centaur, but he was incredibly detailed, not at all blurry like a lot of dream characters. It was pretty cool ^^

That sounds so freaking amazing. XD

I was a vampire working at my hospital. Nasty werewolf was attacking and killing patients, so me and some human friends went to kick ass. After literally tearing the offending creature in half, an uber-Exorcist tried to get rid of me - but since I was a holy vampire it did nothing but get me sweaty. So I was made head of department for ICU - but still on the same pay-band as I'm on now.

the weirdest dream i've had :

I was walking somewhere , i dont know where cause theres no background dry.gif

when suddently the ground disappeared ... I was falling and falling and falling but then

the ground reappeared , i didnt really understand why...

So i tryed to get back home, i couldn't see where home is cause theres no background

and suddently the ground disappeared again and so it goes all the way ...

THAT just was really really weird huh.gif

I dreamed I was playing this AWESOME turn-based strategy game. It was a perfect combination of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and the iOS game Highborn.

My weirdest dream:

I was in school. But the school was in the sea, and two boys went to the beach. Two rays appeared and killed them with stingers and since then I am afraid of them o.o (I was 7 when dreamed this.)

On New Year's night, when I (finally) fell asleep, I dreamt this:

It was wierd. But it was just Christmas, and Christmas was coming soon, like tomorrow! And then I woke up, and I was like "YUSH! Christmas is coming!" But when I fully woke up, I noticed it was the beginning of 2012, and was like "Awwwwwz" But It was funny that I really thought that, even for a few moments. xd.png

I had a dream not too long ago... where my cat's tails were jointed, and my brother was breaking off pieces of their tails, and dipping them into sweet 'n' sour sauce and eating them... he completely took off my female cat's tail, and my brother couldn't understand why I was so mad (and I was off the wall p-o'ed).

It was so VERY VERY weird. >_<

Yesterday's night I was sleeping and dreamed this:

I was running from something on what looked to be some long cliff side... well I got to the edge and apparently didn't realize because I kept running... when an orange started to fly next to me (it had wings...) and it exploded into a snake with a birthday hat that said Happy Birthday!! before I plummeted down to lava that I went swimming in before I woke up when I hit my head from flinching

xd.png So random! It wasn't even close to my birthday.... I don't even know any snakes either.

Me and a friend were chasing this guy in a mall. I guess we were undercover cops... That was awhile ago, when I was like 10. Now I don't remember my dreams at all. Kinda sad.