skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream where i was possesed by Giygas and i was final boss for all games you guys have played

This is how i looked like.

user posted image

i dreamt i was a cactuar from FF13 and snow, lightning and hope kept trying to kill me ):

*im messed up i know!*

I was swimming, and this guy was throwing whales at me . /loves not explaining things thouroghly

Several years ago I had a dream that Elton John was a family friend who was getting married to six guys at once at the top of a mountain (a fact which caused me to almost immediately break the fourth wall and think "This is before he met David Furnish, obviously" while still in the dream) and my whole family was invited to attend. To get there we had to climb up the mountain. Elton was with us, and he was pretty cool, horsing around with a couple of pre-teen cousins that I don't have and being generally friendly. However, when we finally got up to the top of the mountain he wanted to call the whole wedding off because he suddenly wanted to marry some lady who'd also climbed the mountain with us (me: "Isn't he gay?"). He didn't bother to tell the other guys that the wedding was off, and we all climbed back down the mountain, except not really because apparently the mountain was hollowed out and had had a really long staircase installed inside it that we all went down instead. I don't know if Elton and the lady ever hooked up.

Also, I was a dog.

I went on a vacation with a bunch of classmates from my high school to a sprawling cabin. Everyone had their own room and we had fun for a while. R2D2 and C3PO were with us for some strange reason. Suddenly, (I'm not sure how) I found out that the Death Star was going to destroy the planet we were on very soon(somehow, we were vacationing on another planet). The only place within range of the transport beam was the Death Star, so everyone used it to sneak on to it. I went with them and started hanging out with them at a large pool complex on the Death Star. There were two pools and both were crowded with my classmates. It then suddenly occurred to me that I had forgotten my luggage. I snuck off the Death Star and rushed back to the cabin. After pulling all my luggage together, I realized C3PO hadn't come along. I found him out, and he was in an office, staring at a computer screen. I told him the place was about to blow up, but he just started rambling about how meaningless life was and how he was resigning himself to his fate. Not wanting to die, I gave up on him and ran to the teleportation beam and arrived back at the Death Star. Well, they had finally figured out I was not from there and started trying to stop me. Every floor I arrived at in the elevator, there was someone trying to attack me. But then I returned to a floor where they seemed to had left. I stepped out of the elevator and was immediately attacked by a werewolf. I was knocked to the ground and lay helpless before his attacks. But then a zombie came out of nowhere, had pity on me, and killed the werewolf. He helped me up and I was pleasantly surprised that I only got small scratches and bruises thanks to the protection of my sweatshirt! Then I woke up.

So, last night i had a dream where i was at my school, and Lucas from Mother 3 was here. So me and Lucas were playing at the gym and so we went into the classroom.

No Weird Dreams Last night?

Edited by Rubs

-Whenever I dream I'm flying I only fly 5 inches above the floor cause I'm afraid of heights in real life, so I also get scared in my dreams -__-

-I used to be able to tell when I was dreaming so I had a few dreams where I would tell whoever was bothering me in the dream "If you don't stop annoying me I'm gonna wake up, I mean it, so stop it" blink.gif they usually didn't stop so I would have to wake up tongue.gif

-And lately I have a recurrent dream where I'm in a public place full of people and I'm wearing a short skirt but I haven't shaved my legs, for like a month -__-

Gonna talk about dreams I had:

Uh, I almost fell asleep earlier, and I dreamed I was on the Dragon Cave forums but I think it had something like the Portal 2 skin. Which is only on the main site so o-o and I replied to something. (Big Bang Theory was involved. Ducks can't carry umbrellas, btw. Most likely in the dream because of TVTropes) And then at the end there was, suddenly, there was this video, and my headphones were plugged in but the sound was coming from the laptop and I couldn't pause it (I made sure they were plugged in) and I was like wth and then the dream ended.

Oh, and I stayed up the rest of the night and watched TV. Somehow got away with it. Couldn't sleep.

I once dreamed about chickens. No clue why.

I also dreamed once about Portal 2 and during the dream it ended with me rolling across the floor in a grocery store (omg rhyme wth) and that dream was generally very weird so I am NOT even going to TRY to mention it.

(I don't give a mudkip if it's Explosion Day. Stop stalking me, I'm rolling on the floor in a grocery store~!)

Edited by aquamarine__

-Whenever I dream I'm flying I only fly 5 inches above the floor cause I'm afraid of heights in real life, so I also get scared in my dreams -__-

^ THAT sucks, doesn't it? I have a similar type of recurring dream, except that it starts off where I can fly... And then if I land (which I pretty much always do -.- ) then the flying power starts fading, and fading, and pretty soon I can't get up in the air anymore.

Why me. I've always wanted to fly. Why meee?

I dreamed that my friends were throwing tropical fruits at me while balancing on giant orange turtles. And then they locked me up in a closet and gave me a mango but it turned into a fish. And then the closet turned into an amber color and I was attacked by chibis and I suddenly into a hole and ended up on a sea horse.

Don't ask. >..<

Apparently I was aware that I was dreaming last night because I was trying to escape this weird compound with a girl.

When we got outside I saw a bunch of guards, but I thought to myself "Don't worry, you won't get shot if you don't want to, because you're dreaming".

Then we both climbed a fence and hid behind a tree, and the lady who was in charge of the place found us. I shot at her twice, I missed the first time, but the second bullet just went like straight through her without any blood or anything.

Then some guy who was apparently undercover walked up behind us and shot the lady before she could shoot me or whoever this girl was...And for some reason, he actually killed her. Then I woke up.

Apparently I don't have what it takes to actually "shoot" someone. xd.png

Funnily enough, I always remember my dreams... weird,huh?

- Well, anyway, I once hd this dream that I was traveling across a prarie with a group of like 20 dwarves (i have NO idea) and every night a group of five went out and never came back. So, on like the fifth night there was only me andone other dwarf left and we were waiting for the others when the other nineteen came back as zombis and tried to eat our brains. they got the other dwarf and i was running across the plain. i came to some indian camp and ran around screaming for help, and then they killed off 3/4th of the dwarves and started chasing me themselves. the i ran into a gamestop in the middle of nowhere and it turns out they were playing some kind of weird game, and the manager pushed me down the a random slide and forced me to play. theindias didnt follow but i ran into random people i know in real life and then they started seperating and getting killed off. i escaped the game and ran into my family, and then THEY started chasing me and then i woke up.

And these are normal for me, I have the oddest dreams EVER! I swear!

I had 3 separate dreams last night (because I woke up twice -.- )

1st one - all I remember was that I was in my house and there was a thunderstorm.

2nd one - I have no idea where I was, but 2 of my old friends from like...3rd grade were there as well as a random police officer. One of the friends (friend A) seemed unable to talk or move. The other one (friend cool.gif was trying to beat her up for some reason with a baseball bat. The officer was just kinda...standing there observing. I was attempting to defend the seemingly paralyzed friend A. Friend B kept inching closer to A while I was standing there. B looked like she was going to hit A's kneecaps with the bat...which makes me think she had something to do with A being like that. ._. B inched closer and I said "touch her and I will kill yooou." The way I said it was actually kinda lulzy. X3 B poked A with the bat and I jumped forward and tried to take the bat from her. I got the bat and started beating B over the head with it. (At this point I have no idea where the officer or friend A went). For some reason, B turned into Howie Mandel...so I ended up killing Howie Mandel. >.>'

3rd one - I was at a school or something. The "class" I was in was walking to the classroom. Alligators started appearing in the hallways. We kept walking and eventually there was water in the building. It got up to about knee-height, and the alligators were getting bigger. ._. We got to this one room on the way to the classroom (it was an extremely long hallway now that I think about it) where the water was a lot deeper. Huge alligators in there. o.o The rest of the alligators were generally skittish, but these wouldn't move out of the way.

Then I woke up. :B

The second dream was by far the weirdest. After I woke up from that one, I thought to myself that I should tell my mom that there will only be two judges on America's Got Talent next time. >.>

The weirdest one I ever had was the one I was trapped in a place called the Box Dimension. There were boxes everywhere with no way out.

I dreamed that I was blamed for America losing the Super Bowl to Britain (I don't understand that part) because I landed a hot air balloon in the middle of the field. It wasn't my fault that I was getting shot at... Then people started punching me in the stomach for it and calling me "Slippy Paws" or something like that. I thought about telling them that I was pregnant while they punched me just to see what kind of reaction I would get out of them, then I woke up. I don't want to have another dream like that for awhile.

wink.gif Don't worry, i have weird dreams, like one day, I had a dream, that I was fighting over this couch, then, this other person comes, and says "NO THIS IS MY COUCH/SOFA!" and then I say, "NOO ITS MY COUCH/SOFA!" and then the person who owns it says "GUYS SHUT UP! ITS MY SOFA/COUCH!" and then this other guy says "NO ITS MINE!!!!!!!" and then I say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

ya i have the weirdest dreams.......... mellow.gif

Last night, I became friends with a few Weeping Angels. The ones from Doctor Who. They're really nice when you get to know them. 8D

I've had weeks where its only weird dream after weird dream. The one I remember the best is below.

It started with an RTS style view of a desert canyon city whose only entrance was divided by rock outcroppings into three entrances. All three of which were blocked by masses of blue representing allied defending units. I remember remembering tell the City's builders that the valley was a horrible place to build the City. Then the view retracts to a FP view of a Greek style temple built into the end of the canyon, with the back wall of the temple part of the canyon wall. A huge set of iron doors were set into the canyon wall.

I stood there with three other heavily armored warriors, whom I somehow knew each represented an element. The light warrior wielded a spear, the electric warrior weilded a bow, the earth warrior wielded a huge war-hammer, and the water warrior wielded a sword and shield. I was the fire warrior armed with twin swords. Together we were supposed to be guarding the doors behind which I felt resided a great evil, possibly the lord of darkness.

The dream switched back to the RTS view so I could see an ocean of black slam into the masses of blue defenders. The view retracted back to FP where a soldier rushed in to report to us guardians of the situation. As the soldier left a huge four armed monster emerged from within the prison of those huge doors.

We engaged, during which I got thrown though a wall which collapsed on me which blacked out my vision. I believe that meant I died.

I have tried to recreate it using the game Age of Mythology and I got really close. Of course my question on it has always been: What the heck does this dream mean?

A few days ago I dreamt I was a dragon. I run, played, and hunted. Just after I killed a hare and begun eating it I woke up with something 'furry' in my mouth.

I had bitten through my pillow so that the feathers would come out of it. My mouth and bed were full of them... dry.gif

I have several strange dreams...

I dreamed that I was with my mum and sister, and we were just outside like normal talking randomly with each other when, all of a sudden, we looked up and weird black twists were appearing in the sky. So, we all rushed upstairs to my little brother's room and watched the sky turn completely black, chanting happily - 'oh look, we're going to die.' Once the sky turned all black it randomly went normal again and we carried on talking. O_o

Another dream I had was - I was happily drawing in my sister's room and my dad came through and told me that a hurricane was coming (this is rare in England) so I looked out of the window and freaked out. Then my dad said, 'Hurry, we have to get to the safe house.' and he took me through this little passage in my house that I didn't know was there and it somehow led to my high school's dinner hall - they had all the tables away and there was tons of other people in there too. I sat in the corner of the hall and drank hot chocolate biggrin.gif And when the hurricane was gone we randomly went home.

Im dreaming:

I met this girl that was chubby and her name was a bad word for a womans breasts (ya, I felt bad) and she has been a slave for this family who didnt have kids yet but they were like 32 years old. anyways I met her cuz I was now a slave and then we ran away and got found and then were solf to these other people. They were exactly like the first couple but diffrent in that they had more money and a bigger house. They already had two other slaves. They were both guys and one was my best guy friend in real life except he had a diffrent body. Anyways then I wanted to run away and so me and my best guy friend are all ya we'r gunna go! but the other girl already ran away cuz she had supor speed and I slowed her down before. then it be came like wolfquest were the bird follows you and wants to eat your pups. I was the pup and my guy friend had to protect me the whole way there. We asked it the other guy wanted to come and he said "my place is here," so i was all sad i'd never see him again. then me and my guy friend whent along and we found a hill were my best girl friend lived and we set up a tent and lived happiely ever after. until the gain mob of people came to kill us..then I woke up.

EDIT::: Top poster! you Better read this! lolz, xd.png

Edited by libby2999

Last night, I became friends with a few Weeping Angels. The ones from Doctor Who. They're really nice when you get to know them. 8D

you mean like angel Bob?

tongue.gif

For the last several consecutive nights I've been having loads of zombie dreams. For some reason, though, they're not all that scary. blink.gif And it's given me this weird urge to watch 28 Weeks Later again.

the guy friend in my previus post;

He had antlers like a moose and got them amputated so I tryed to kill him by pushing him down the stairs. He latter got a job as a train conductor.