skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a strange dream just last night. I dreamt that I was in the ballroom of this big British country house (A bit like the ballroom in the Dragcave haunted house, actually), on a tour with my family. I went over to the middle of the room and started dancing to the Blue Danube waltz. My partner for the dance was a ghost! We were doing lifts and turns and everything, but only I could see him. When the song ended, this ghost bowed with Kyle, then disappeared and we went on on the tour. Then I woke up feeling just a little bit freaked out.

I think I know why I dreamt it though. Before I went to bed I was doing the haunted house on dragcave... Spooky stuff. (:

A weird dream I've had(and the only one I remember) is the "Exo-Force zipline elevator" one. I was in this elevator thing, with these manga-style drawn characters that came from Lego Exo-Force, which is really old(like when I was 5-6 or something.) It was on some sort of zipline, attached at the top, and it was moving. Suddenly it stopped, and I got this view of outside of the elevator. There was this big black mech thing blocking it, and then I think a white mech came, but before they got to fight, I woke up.

Also there's another creepy dream I've had. It was quite recent. Not creepy in the "frightening horror dream" way, in a different way. I will not telll it here.

message to my twin-> AND NO, SKYRESS, BEFORE YOU ASK, YOU MAY NOT TELL ABOUT IT.

I had a strange (but cool) dream last night...

For some reason, I was an alien living on an oil rig at the bottom of the ocean with a tiny group of people. And by 'alien' I mean 'looked like a person but could breath underwater', so not really much of an alien!

But anyway, I was having to hide from the government. We somehow had internet down there and I would go online and screw around, but then we realised that we were being tracked by my internet usage (because internet usage at the bottom of the ocean is not normal) so me and a friend had to run up to the top of the oil rig alllllll the way at sea level, and then I can't remember what happened?

Anyway I was then suddenly escaping from some laboratory using awesome alien technology that was basically a jet pack with wings, and me and this friend agreed to fly back to the rig, lock all the entrances and stay at the bottom of it (since we were only caught by going outside at the top of the rig)

And then we realised to get there we would have to fly through mountain ranges and whatnot and that we were somewhere in Norway and we had no clue where the oil rig was relative to where we were

and then I woke up!

I just wish I could remember my dreams in detail, they never cease to be an endless source of amusement for me!

I just woke up from a dream.

Okay, so I was in math class. I was doing this activity and this kid punched me to make memove out of the way. I kicked her and got semt out of class and went to the gym. I was somehow on teh bus. I then realized I was dreamng, jumped out of the bus window, and landed in front of a japanese tea house. I wanted it to be a mansion so I closed my eyes and when I opened thwm there was a mansion. Then, there was this obsidian that was talking like siri or something. Then I grabbed some keys and unlocked the door. Then I woke up, yet I was still in the dream, there were these dudes eating pie thinking I was crazy

Not weird till the end.

I usually only have dreams of things I worry about.. So I don't sleep well, ever. I have insomnia because of it.

Anyway,

One of my most weirdest dreams I had was last night and it turned into a nightmare. I really want a Nintendo 3DS for christmas and in my dream I didn't get one but rather a cellphone, but it's weird because I have a cellphone, a BlackBerry to be exact.. Anyway, I woke up crying and in a mood to not go to school... .__.;;

Weird, I know.

I have some really weird dreams but the one that comes to mind is this one:

My school friends and I are all in some kind of castle hotel at night and we realise that there are little lizardy gecko things running around the walls. Suddenly, they all turn into giant crocodiles (Search Daedroth and you'll know what I mean blink.gif ) I climb out of the window and i'm edging along the wall in the dark. (Like in the movies biggrin.gif ) Finally, I am in my garden running away and the Daedroth thing trys to eat me. I then realize it's just a sock puppet. blink.gif

Well, I was at a restaurant and I didn't want to go in, so I sat in the car. But somehow I ended up getting transported to medieval times. And I was walking along the street and somebody said 'Good morning' and I said 'You too!' but I realized that was a slangy thing to say, so I said 'I mean, good morning to you as well!' and somehow there was a big epic train fight a few minutes later (despite the fact that it was medieval times...xd.png) and I got transported back to real times but the car was gone so I just ran along the road, and right before I woke up there was a flash showing the parking lot back in medieval times with people walking around, but then it was back to normal again.

I spend too much time on dragcave. xd.png

Had a really odd one the other night. I dreamed that a girl got an infection in her brain from cleaning her ears too often o_O

Last night I dreamed I bred two of my dragons and got about fifteen eggs from them, all different breeds. O_o

You can also go here to read about my Uclai dream, and here to read my Coincidence Shade dream.

Edited by Lurri Pidragon

Dreamt last night that I was Dante (Devil May Cry 4 ver.) and I had teenage triplet sons, one of which I was trying to hunt down and kill, for whatever reasons.

Pretty badass.

I had a dream about putting mouldy bread in the toaster, and another where I was fighting zombies with the Doctor- the Fifth Doctor, who couldn't speak because I don't know what his voice sounds like. Straaaaaaaaange...

And then there was a good-wierd one, where N gave me a Manphy egg.

I had a weird dream about spore hero arena. But it was on Earth an I was like a secret agent or something. Also there were these seeds called life seeds (I think).

I was on a red bus and got off of it in London (or what looked like it). The government was in a junk yard and they found these things called life seeds. They said that the numbers of the seeds are decreacing drematicly and one seed reperisents an animal speices so if the seed was detroyed the animal would go extinct. They found the human life seed and kept it looked up in a high tec safe gaurded by aliens. I started to look around and saw these three aliens that looked like Sparry, Morv and Count Vaart from the game. I can't remember some of it but when I came back from somewhere I saw that they were experimenting on the life seeds. They ran of but the other aliens (that looked like this by the way) got Sparry and Morv but Vaart was to fast and ran into a cafe? Well he did reck up the place when I got inside. So he was under this cage thing back at the junk yard and he said that his family was murderd or something like that. Then he got the idea that I did killed them and ran after me. I hid behind this structure of some kind and this old man walks up to me and says that I'm the only one who can knock some sence into him. He went into this building and went I was just about to open the door I woke up. Same, I wished it had carryed on.

I was inside the auditorium at school, which looked like my elementary school's cafeteria, with a stage where the kitchen should have been. A large area in front of the steps leading up to the stage was fenced off with blue foldable chairs, and we were crowed around it, watching a bunch of circus clowns doing the bunny hop. I absentmindedly scratched my arm, and my friend stared, noticing my gesture. "What's that?" she asked. "Oh, nothing," I replied offhandedly. "Probably just poison ivy or flea bites." (I have pets and being bitten by fleas is nothing new for me.) "Well, it looks like--" she then said some long, random scientific name and preceded to explain, though I know longer remember what she said. But whatever it was, it sounded bad. The next thing I remember is hanging onto my mom bawling my eyes out while screaming, "I don't wanna die!" And then I woke up. Weird. dry.gif

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Prepare for randomness you've never experienced before. blink.gif

Had a dream a long time ago where I was in my house, looked out the window, and saw a huge t-rex eye. I screamed and ran downstairs and outside as it ripped off the roof, and then an outhouse appeared on our front lawn. It was animated and just like the one from Shrek but I haven't watched that movie in YEARS. Some random person in a suit from down the street ran up and into the outhouse, slamming the door behind him while screaming "T-REX!!!". The t-rex goes over and sits on the outhouse and I away run down the street. The t-rex stands up and starts running after me. All my neighbors come out of their houses and start running next to me even the really old man that uses a cane lol? We continue down the street and then a sombrero appears on my head. I keep running and then all my neighbors are wearing mariachi outfits. The t-rex catches up to when it's about to squash me with its foot, (its nails are painted bright pink? O_o) I wake up. Right before my alarm goes off.

Edited by athania

I was having this huge party, in a huge greatroom with Greek-style columns lining the walls and brightly colored pillows everywhere. I went upstairs for some reason, and then suddenly I realized someone was chasing me. I was back in my real house and flying (not literally, but that would have been awesome) up the stairs. I hurtled myself into the back bedroom that is used as a makeshift closet for my parents, locking the door behind me to stall my pursuers. I heard footsteps pounding on the stairs and quickly crossed the room and slipped inside a small closet that is usually right next to the door. I buried myself inside the clothes as the door burst open, and one deep voice yelled, "I know you're in here!" I whimpered and pressed my back up against the wall, but strangely it bowed beneath my weight. I move a coat to reveal the access panel to the pluming for the bathroom, which was normally on the other side of the back room, but now made no sense because it was on an outside wall. The doorknob rattled as a hand grasped it. Without thinking, I ripped open the access panel and climbed through, closing it just a moment before my pursuers opened the closet door and find nothing but clothes and a pair of bunny slippers. I crouched down against the panel, my chest heaving and my heart thumping. There was a muffled thump followed by a volley of curses, which faded as my now defeated pursuers descended the stairs. I swallowed, hardly daring to breathe. Only then did I notice where I was. A wide, open attic spread in front of me, with bare studs showing on the walls and high, peaked roof. It was brightly lit from multiple windows that lined the walls, illuminating the piles of junk that were stacked everywhere. A path, about a yard wide, ran through the brightly colored piles. I followed one path up a short step and came to a small section that had been cleared off. A dresser with a lamp sat against one wall, and on the floor was a bright circular rug in pink, green, and blue stripes, on top of which was a well-loved rocking chair. On the far wall was a large window, underneath which sat a chest. I walked over to the window and, kneeling down on the chest, pressed my nose to the glass. It was raining out, but the enormous trees that surrounded my vision were bright green as though someone had painted them. The light, airy feeling of the attic took away any dreariness that the rain might have brought, and I felt strangely secure, as though nothing could harm me. That was when I woke up. Strange... and exciting.

I had a dream where I was in a flying boat in a huge cavern with my best friend and the Eleventh Doctor there, and I was trying to get the boat to this tiny island that had these thingys that would make me and my best friend immortal. When we got there, another guy had gotten there first, and we had to fight him for some of the thingys. Also, thge guy we fought looked like a humanoid version of a cat. Weird.

I had a dream just last night that I found a genie that granted wishes. biggrin.gif Unfortunately, it didn't end up working so well.

I like pineapple, as evidenced by this dream:

I dreamed that TJ released pineapple dragons. What was funny was that for some reason the dragons he released were modified from the ones designed in the requests forum. (No, as far as I can find there are no pineapple dragons in the request pages, too bad, now I want one!)

I really had pineapple on the brain that night apparently because I also dreamed that dried pineapple was on sale at the store in huge packages. Made me sad when I woke up because that store doesn't sell dried pineapple and I'd been trying to find one that did.

htw weirdest dream i ever had started like this

im mfalling through a dark tunnel with clowns and skulls everywhere

then suddenly im in my moms van with her and my baby brother

we go into a sports store and ask for specialety equipement

unsatisfied with the things up front we go in the back

there we see a huge mecha T-rex on wheels the monster commes alive and chases us

i run and hide bettween to cars in the parking lot

my moms getting chassed around with my brother in the ... forgot the word for the thing you put kids in and push them around

then she crouches beside me

we get in the car and leave

the the owner of the store shows up on the T-rex now turned into a motorcicle and shoots a missile at us

now i wake up welling and with a huge urge to crap

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I once dreamed that I was at my school (which was located where the elementary school is) and a GIANT orange Mafia-Crime Boss-Supernatural Caterpillar was calling out hits on anyone who opposed him. I started to yell profanity at him, then when his hitmen started after me, I ran. After running all the way home, I unpacked my camping gear. I talked to three of my friends, Zach, Julia, and I think Jacob. This was really funny cause they're all wussy in real life. We chose our weapons. I had a icepick the size of a short sword while Zach took a cat's paw (carpentry tool) with one side sharpened. I found my old sweatshirt and when my friends asked me what I was going to do with it, I said "this" and threw it into the bushes. We proceded to the school where on the gate was my sweatshirt. I then realized they had taken my father. We then went through the gate and I had a flashback about and old man telling me about a mermaid in the school pond. This was triggered from the creature from the black lagoon going to visit the caterpillar. We killed him and saved my father. Yay.

Had a really long, intricate dream last night, but the only part I can remember is trying to give a mystical caterpillar sage a ride on my sleeve, and then my rat popping out of my backpack and eating him.

And then somehow I ended up getting the leftover caterpillar bits in my mouth -_0

I had a dream where it was just random colors flashing about an many explodshions...twas weird. huh.gif

i had a dream that i was working at McDonald's and Harry, Hermione and Ron flew on the McDrive on broomsticks...that was pretty weird yeah.

I had a dream where i was at this weird looking bus, the driver was a seal, while everyone else where sea animals, and i released i sat in front of a shark, but he didn't give a crap, he just stared at my soul. When the bus stopped, i just ran over a Lapras...

Then the dream cut into a creepypasta smile who had black demonic eyes, and it began to attack me. I swung a steel bat, and the smile just changed size. So i sang the Scatman sound fast foward and it just died...