skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream about one month after finishing the entire Inheritance cycle books.

In the dream, I was looking to buy a one-bedroom condo in a cinder-block building. It looked like a run-down motel that was sold off room by room since each one had enough to function as a house. I was looking around at these "houses" and encountered a rude owner on the top floor, whose aggressive doberman attacked me. The guy simply yelled at me to go away even though I wasn't near his home and didn't apologize for his dog. After coming downstairs in a disturbed state, the realtor must have noticed my distress. "He will dieeeeee."(or something to that extend) was what I heard. I turned around and realized my realtor was a Ra'Zac. blink.gif I pleaded with him not to kill my potential neighbor and he grudgingly agreed. I started looking at homes on the bottom floor and saw one whose floorplan suited me well, except it had water stains and blood splatter stains all over the place. Grossed out, I commented that I wished there was an availiable home with the same floorplan that wasn't so gross-looking. Looking at the (occupied) unit next door to the gross one, the Ra'Zac realtor said, "No problem. I shal sssslay themmmm..." I pleaded with him not to, but he stubbornly insisted. I then ran to a different part of the complex so mabye my lack of interest would stop him. I then met my old high school principal and some teachers who were having a party and celebrated with them in the parking structure under part of the building. I wandered around for a bit after the party and then woke up...

Sometimes I have faint recollections of disturbing dreams with something wrong in them but I can never remember what it is, which I guess is a good thing?

The only dreams I do remember are ones about running from the police or the government.

Ok... Last night I had a dream that I was in Sydney and trying to get the train to my cousin's house where I'd be safe from the people that were chasing me (tongue.gif) but each train I got on, the further away I got... xd.png It was incredibly frustrating.

Man, last night, I had several dreams! The only one I can remember right now was my mom knocked me down and I fell into this giant bush... Some dude was talking at me and right above my face was this giant, red spider. Something happened, and the spider ended up falling on my, and I was trying not to freak out too much.

o.o

This isn't the first time I had a bad dream. However it wasn't that bad compared to the others.

I remember I saw that I was rolling and rolling like a log. I was being kicked by different people- my mom, neighbourhood granny, neighbour's 10 yr old kid, a stray dog, an unknown person, a roadside vendor so that I didn't lose my motion and kept on rolling forever. I think I had reached to a seperate city while doing it when suddenly the road ended and instead there was a waterfall. I fell down and got splashed in cold water. That's when I woke up.

I constantly dream about random people I know.

Just last night, I had a dream about this kid that used to go to my school. He left in Grade 4, I'm in Grade 12 right now. Almost had forgotten about him, guess my subconscious reminded me for some reason tongue.gif

I also had a dream that I was making Ramen noodles with my best friend's boyfriend.

I had a dream that I got eaten by a huge trash disposal in HobbyLobby sad.gif and then I had a scavenger hunt in my Spanish teacher's house. Funny, her home had more asian decor than you would expect from a Puerto Rican.

I had a werid dream were I got kicked by a football in the face and I didn't get hurt, then I looked into the mirror and thought that something was on my tooth. So I tried to clean it off with my nails and it fell it as soon as I touched it. Then I pulled put all of my teeth and looked back into the mirror. I had black teeth... What kind of dream was that?

I also had another dream were I was naked in the middle of the road and I hid behide a tree when someone was passing by. Then after that person left, I ran down the road while covering my you-know-what and my best friend was staring at me in a gay way and before I knew it. I was in her bed, and we were both nude...

Stupid dreams, they are so random blink.gif

Edited by Tiffashy

With all the weird dreams I have, I feel like I should be living in this thread. xd.png

Last night I had a dream that I was at a newsagent buying a packet of fredo frogs (not that I've ever come across a newsagent that sells fredos in packets...) and people kept pushing in front of me in the line so I couldn't buy anything. It was unpleasant! I wanted those frogs!

The dream I had this morning requires a bit of background information, in order for it to be understood.

Where I live, we don't have school on Fridays, so Friday mornings is when high school string players, such as myself, can teach lessons to little kids in the band room. My alarm is set for six-thirty, but I don't need to get up until eight to be on time. So I set on snooze and let it wake me up every ten minutes.

I quickly learned this is a bad idea. Because in one of those ten minute periods when I was completely out, I had a dream that I was waking up to the alarm. And in the dream about me waking up, I dreamed I got up seven hours later than intended. In the dream within the dream, I woke up a scatterbrained mess, had a guilt trip that I'd slept in and missed my student, etc. Then I woke up from that dream, and it was eleven thirty, so I was still late. And then I woke up for real, and realized the alarm sound was my real alarm clock, and I had another twenty minutes. When I got to the band room and told my friend about the dream, she got a happy look on her face and exclaimed, "INCEPTION!"

i had a dream where my school turned into a warzone where ll the students were fighting the teachers

I used to have some pretty crazy dreams when I was a kid.

When I was about three or four, I had this dream where I woke in the middle of the night, and went downstairs to see my dad reading the newspaper on the couch while watching TV. I told him I couldn't sleep, so he lowered the paper. What I saw made me scream in fear: my father's face was melting off in globs. Sprinting back up the stairs, I spotted my mother in the hall bathroom, putting on her makeup (why, in the middle of the night, I don't know). I watch as she looks towards me, then her body splits in half at the waist. Her legs begin walking towards me, as her upper body begins heading towards me by walking on her arms. Completely terrified, I rush into my room and slam the door shut.

Then I woke up. :|

My dreams have been getting a tad more realistic lately, and I suppose that's good. However, they've also added stress to them.

For example, I had a dream last night where my brother and I were home alone. (Slight background here, I remember it was set on next tuesday, the 17th, the day my college classes start.) Anyways, we're at home, and, I can't exactly recall, but we had to hire someone to clean up the hallway. I think there may have been a dead body there, but I'm not sure. I'm freaking out, because not only do I have to deal with the mess, but I'm going to miss my classes. Eventually, this lady shows up to clean the mess, and somehow the mess dissapeared? Either way, she wasn't happy about it, and charged us each $1,000 for her cleaning services. Even though she did nothing but show up. So now my dream self is flipping out, not only because I missed my classes, but now I have to find a way to earn $2,000 before my parents get home in half an hour.

Good gosh, that dream was stressful.

I have MILLIONS of weird dreams... ._.

One of them was all the characters from the Half-Life games and Team Fortress Two randomdancing, then Chell randomly started flying and then Wheatley rocketed down from space and hit Chell in the head, knocking her out of the sky, GLaDOS turned human, started beating the crap out of Chell, Alyx blew up, a hunter started eating Wheatley, a fast zombie came out of nowhere and started smacking the hunter, the hunter and fast zombie fought, ended up both blowing up, I dropped from the sky and everyone blew up. Then I woke up.

Well...

Once I had a dream about me having a conversation with my characters (Rina, Criceler, Piro, Roderick and Itakira. If you wanna know who they are, PM me). A conversation about our planet's status. That was... really strange.

I had a dream that I was wearing a dress and kept looking in the mirror. And I was riding a cow.

I woke up this morning from a crazy dream where Dragon cave has 2 rival "gangs" who fight their dragons, a rebel gang and a official group. I was with the group for most of the dream until the daughter of a founding member kept having her house broken into every night, with no theft of anything. I stayed the night, for a week, and finally I caught one and found out that they only wanted the truth about what happened to a certain breed of dragon. Luckily, I had a piece of information from a kid I met at a party and together we resurrected the dragon.

The poisonous sea dragon dream came back. I was the captain of the Nisshin Maru(and I was a black wolf from the book I am working on). I used the dragon (It's name is Wave) to sink the SSCS boats. Then I took the survivors hostage. I actually remember so much of it, so I typed up a little story about it.

--------

I stood on the deck of the Nisshin Maru, watching the Bob Barker and the Steve Irwin floating on the calm seas. A wooden flute was under my paw. The flute was plain, except for a light purple gem near the mouth-piece. I glanced at the men near me, they were busy butchering a fin whale. The SSCS ships had launched the helicopter and the outboard boats. My black pelt was swaying in the gentle breeze. The two SSCS ships were approaching the factory ship. As one of the outboard boats neared, I picked up the flute in my mouth.

A soft sound floated from the flute. As the outboard started to throw things onto the factory ship's deck, a blast erupted from the water. The grey sea serpent was swimming along the Nisshin Maru. The lavender, poison-filled barb at the tip of his tail had a scrap of orange life vest speared onto it. "Get it," I howled as I watched the Bob Barker nearing. Wave roared as he swam towards the ship. Within minutes, the ship was a mess of shrapnel in the water. "Bring them back!" I howled as I noticed several of the doomed ship's crew struggling to stay afloat.

Wave obeyed and brought the surviving crew to the Nisshin Maru's slipway. "Destroy the rest. Bring the captain to me," I growled as I noticed the other ship nearing. The serpent speared the helicopter and outboard boats before slamming the Steve Irwin, flipping it into the waves. Wave then reappeared with the captain.

"Now, it's time to have a little, payback!" I barked as I neared the white-haired man.

Then my cat woke me up...That was a horrible dream.

Well, when I was really little, like six, I had a dream that there was a small field that was lower than the rest of the land, so it was like one big ditch. For some reason, I had to go get something from the field, but there were these huge toad-like things in the field that wanted to eat me and kept chasing me out.

I had a dream that I went to have lunch at a college canteen and i was with several people...1 boy and 2 girls. The boy told me to buy lunch for him as he will wait outside for me and the girls to finish our lunch.

So I went and started with the second dish of food - that was meatballs and mashed potatoes. The other gals sat at a table, and i had to join them but somehow the path was blocked, so i had to climb on some tables in order to reach them. And as I was walking on the tables or whatever those were I spilled my food on the floor. I had to pick it back up as i already paid for it. Went to the sink and washed the meatballs and put them back on my plate. So I ate them, then went to get soup. The girls left in the meantime...

Anyway, there was a young woman there who was serving and i asked to give me my soup. She then put a very tiny amount of soup in a bowl and I asked for more. (it was noodle soup, btw) She didn't like my gesture of asking for more soup, then she joined me at the table for some strange reason and started making rude comments like ''Áre you going to eat all those noodles? Are you sure you have more than 88 years of age to eat them?' I got angry and I still ate them. >.> Then I went to get the food that the boy asked me to get for him and I took a bite from that too which annoyed that woman even more and she became a psycho... grabbed me and shoved me off the stairs, then grabbed me again and was going to smash my head against the metallic door frames. I somehow managed to avoid getting killed. o.o Then simply walked out and double-crossed her(verbally), she went after me, jumped on me and we started to fight... And we fought like in the movies. Don't remember exactly how it all ended.(I believe I kicked her butt big time then ran) Then there was a flash when I delivered the food to the boy... My friends were like...shocked to see me a bit ruffled and alive. And I understood why the boy wasn't going there.

I was kind of shocked and scared as well and swore to never lay a foot in that place ever again.

/I know, I know, most of my dreams are about violence, death and blood. v.v

Edited by earthgirl

a few nights ago I had a dream I was abducted... lol... it was wierd because we were outside taking a video of people getting abducted in downtown Charlotte , and partying and laughing about it... and then the aliens noticed us and came to take us... the ships in the distance had red lights and the beams taking people were blue.

Lately, all my dreams seem to be about transport. Trains, trams, etc. And I always know where I'm trying to get to in them, but I can never seem to get there and I end up lost because the trains go the wrong way or something and I can't find the right line to catch. xd.png And I always meet weird people along the way and sometimes people that I know.

I've also had a lot of really random people enter my dreams lately. As in people I knew ten years ago and haven't even thought about since then. Where are they coming from?! Go away strange people. xd.png I don't want you.