skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream that one of my friends shoved a peanut on their noses and fell off the chair. I had a heart attack and closed my eyes and I couldn't open then anymore. The scariest part, and there were some natives staring at my soul and later they were gone and I closed my eyes again and I ended up on a boat tied, I cried "I want to be with my family and pokemon! :*(" couldn't wake up from the dream. I began crying for real, and later I woke up. o.o

Edited by Rubs

After watching both the Walking Dead and then Terra Nova, I dreamed about zombie dinosaurs.

I have the weirdest dreams, they never ever make sense. And its weird because sometimes I have multiple dreams in one night.

In my dreams when I try to run (from evil or something else horrid) I seem to run in slow motion but everything else in my dream goes at a normal pace. So Im always caught by the evil thing. I also cant scream which really bothers me :/

I often dream weird stuff.

In one dream my family was chased by a polar bear and I had to swing it around in the air by it's tail to save my mother. blink.gif I don't even think polar bears have much of a tail...

In another dream I kept live budgies in the refrigerator because I did not have a cage. blink.gif

I had a couple of dreams recently, where my dead grandma was a zombie. o_O;;;;

For like the tenth time in a month, I had a dream that I was pregnant. I didn't have any clue who the father was, and I didn't want the baby- for good reason! I am only thirteen. I think my multiple pregnancy-themed dreams are trying to tell me something, and that's not a good sign. For goodness sake, I don't want to be a mother! Talk about "too young for pregnant." o__o

To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.�
Edited by earthgirl

I had a Doctor Who dream last night... We were in present-day New York. I forget what we were running from. But it was the coolest dream ever.

I had a dream last night about DC, and if I could screen shot it I'd love it. Basicaly TJ had a mental breakdown and released 20 dragons out at once and the raitos were messed up for so long but then the server was extreamly strickt about evening out the raitios right then and along with his mental breakdown he gliched on purpuse for a 20 poeople and only 20, to be able to grab as many eggs as they want (never egg locked) and I was once of those people and it was amazing as I sad there and clearned the AP cuz I had room, and I got tons of CB rares by just clicking the commons and uncovering rares and clicking them. and it was awsome!

In my dream I visited a totally different world like alice and wonderland and when my character woke up she found that she really had gone to that world. I'm going to write a book about it someday.

I recently (a couple weeks ago) dreamt I was a demon flying over some sort of locke to get to a city floating in the middle, but had to fly super high to avoid this humongous leviathan hellbent on eating me.

I finally managed to get to the city but the thresher had this rediculously long neck and could reach me anyway so I still had to run, but this time couldn't really fly away because there was this person there (only one, odd) and the monster was chasing her too... and she was obnoxiously distractable so I had to actually hold her hand and walk her through to a fricken hideout, like every step of the way she'd stop to pick up a shiny rock Dx

Finally got her somewhere safe and then flew off again, don't remember the rest. Probably woke up.

Had this other dream when I was like thirteen that there were these demons or something disguised as my family, and I went through this whole quest in some dark city, I don't really remember all of the actual quest part so much but I know that around the end, I thought I'd finally killed the demons. So I cut open the one that looked like my dad, drowned my "mom", beat the fake dog to death, and stomped on the mouse.

And then after killing them I wandered off to rejoin my "real" family. They looked quite pleased with what I'd done. I remember those creepy grins confusing me a bit until I got real close to them and noticed the ones I hadn't killed were actually the demons.

And then there was that dream where I was posessed by my World of Warcraft character, and he spent the whole time laughing maniacally, running me off cliffsides and making me get drunk and run naked through instances as some form of well-deserved revenge for purposefully and enjoyably getting him killed all the time o_o

I had a weird dream last night. I guess too many zombie movies are out there, because this was similiar with a twist. Everyone was coming down with some kind of disease. Instead of zombies though, people were morphing into something else. They'd get real sick at first, because in the dream I remember seeing people puking their guts out, turning black in the face...but then they'd change. They'd grow many legs and be able to crawl like spiders, up the walls, etc, or the could change into a liquid type substance and flow along the ground...I just remember trying to stay the hell away from them and hiding. There was more to it, but that's the jist of it.

Having had five sleep phases last night, I had a fair few such as Amerylis being done for drink driving by 2 parts over the limit.

I had a dream last night that there was a GIANT spider living inside my bedroom wall. And when I say giant, I mean giant. As in... the size of a large dog. It was unpleasant. When I woke up, I stayed in the middle of the room and made sure not to get too close to the walls... Just in case. xd.png

I dream every night some weird stuff, mostly about whatever video game I was playing or show I was watching. But there have been some really weird ones. Last night I was back in elementary school and the Decepticon in TF3 (Digger, the giant worm lol) was attacking the school. I thought we were all going to die, so I picked up the school and the Decepticon went away. Wut was that about?

I have had two reoccurring dreams I've had randomly for years. One involves in one of my old houses, my parents had a walk in closet. Well in the dream, I thought something was moving in my old closet, so I yelled and my brother came in and checked, and nothing was in there. Keep in mind in this dream I'm always 7. Later I'm sitting on my parents' bed and I was watching a show on their tv, and see their closet door was closed bu the light was on. Being good girl, I go to turn the lights off, and see something moving back and forth the length of the clothes being hung (and it was full). I screamed and no one could come, finally dad did and walked in there, and two boys about 15 jump out and one hits my dad with a ninja star, the other comes after me, and the dream ends.

The other dream involves me and a few people somewhere random and suddenly some huge monster attacks and brings us to a place with no floor minus chain link weirdness like in Silent Hill with no surroundings, and one of us turns into a god. They suddenly grow long golden hair, eyes go blue, they are speaking in Norse (why?) and have huge white and gold wings, and attack the monster while protecting us with energy blades they throw or two swords they slash with. They always win, and send us back home, but always smile at me and give me a carved trinket. It is always bloody and we almost die a few times but he protects us every time.

No idea about those two, but they have come at least once a month for years.

Edited by Lillesoster

I just dreamed last night that I was floating on a giant pink iced donut (not sprinkled sad.gif ) in a bowl of milk. Then a bunch of chocolate chips rained from the sky. The end.

Oh! But then a dream from like, when the Xmas event stared was that it was Christmas and I won all the raffle prizes biggrin.gif ( I have no idea how that would be possible) and I had a bunch of Tinsels and Hollies and I bred them and spread the love. xd.png Best Dream EVER!

I remember one night I had a dream that I made a peanut butter sandwich. xd.png Yeah... that was weird, considering I really don't even like peanut butter... ohmy.gif

Well, I've seen many episodes of NCIS, because it's my favorite. (NCIS, for those who do not know, is like CSI (Crime Scene Investigation), and, if you don't know what CSI is, it's about cases that usually do with murder or homicide. Like mysteries and such.

I dreamt once that my ex-boyfriend and I were standing around in my kitchen for some odd reason. I had been talking to him about if he had planned to one day get back together with me. He texted his girlfriend to break up with her, kissed me on the cheek, told me he'd ask me out again sometime soon, and went into what we call the "Green Room". Before that chaos happened, it had something to do with waffles and other various breakfast foods.

Not that weird, kinda just sad, but my ex boyfriend asked me to get back together on Christmas in my dream last night.

Bout a month ago as that seems to be the earliest one I can occur remembering, I had a weird dream....

It started off with me on my ranch at my grandpa's house and everyone I knew of family was there like it was yesterday night, except there was 2 other family members, well anyhow, I ran outside to the corale while it was snowing to shut a gate, but then to my surprise, a heard of Mule and Whitetail Doe, Buck, and Fonds running outside and one doe fond steered right for me, deadset on hitting me, it hit me so hard it hurt but I headlocked it and it walked it utside of the corale and my uncle took its ear and shot it 8 times with a bullet, but they were like stamps I guess, or something, and anyhow, I let go of it and it ran a little ways and looked back at me; like it was trying to tell me to go with it. I walked away.....

So, I'm betting it has to deal with real life, but not sure exactly what it means.....Oh well, it was one of my best weird dreams ever.....

Not that weird, kinda just sad, but my ex boyfriend asked me to get back together on Christmas in my dream last night.

Awhhh...I want to be asked out on Christmas...that'd be the best Christmad present ever. But anyway. The weird part was the fat that a) he was in my house for some weird reason and cool.gif before he magically appeared, there were various breakfast foods involved.

I always get creepy dreams. I once had a dream where I was cat and two twin ladies broke into my house. They scared away my owner (who was a lady I never saw before) and chased me around. They caught me and and started tickling me. Then I woke up.

Edited by topeo22

I had this weird dream in fifth grade where there was this really long bed and everything was white, the sheets, blanket, pillows, etc. and under the covers... was everyone in my school. And we were all naked-- though it was not expressed in the dream and I didn't have any proof, but you know that feeling you get in the dream when you just KNOW-- and laying side by side, far enough away and spread out that it wasn't unpleasant. And then my best friend's crush, who's next to me, turns to me and says, "You're the next boat at the harbor."

And then for some reason when I look away, my other best friend starts singing about polaroids.

I remember I had a dream once about being in an endlessly long, large room that was mostly tan and somewhat light-brown in color. It apparently was 'my room', and there was a toyset-like jungle-themed extension close by that contained things such as the bed and other items, but for some reason the bed was the only thing I could make out. It resembled a huge pink flower, attached by a 'stem' to the other items. My friend was there, and she told me she was 'jealous of my room', apparently.

I think the scene changed, and then I was peering into a huge water-filled area set into the floor that appeared to be an extremely deep lake full of gigantic clockwork (or something similar) fish. Apparently my mom was with me. In the end, she got pulled into the water by a real shark after making an appearance, presumably eaten, and all I had left over was her hand. Then the dream ended. I'm not sure if it was a nightmare or supposed to be good.

I love my mom, by the way, and I don't hate living with her. I don't know why she got eaten in the dream. So far, it's one of the weirdest I've had.

I had a dream about DC last night actually! laugh.gif It was about what the new Christmas dragons looked like. I can't remember exactly what they looked like on the dream, but they looked bizarre - not like dragons, some other strange animal. But I really can't wait to see what they actually look like! A million times better than my dream, I bet. biggrin.gif Especially since the hatchlings are so pretty.

Edited by StormWizard212