skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream that I was swimming in the community pool with my two sisters and someone else, and my house was some how RIGHT next to the pool, and we walked inside, and Spencer from I-Carly was there, and then a tornado came and destroyed everything in our community but my house. O.o

There was a pathway that led down to a garden, and when I went through it there were two men guiding me to the other side, both of them carried knives. And on either side of me the plants had multiple eyes all staring at me, I was carrying a blue pillow-like thing and when I looked down it had five or six eyes staring up at me, and the two men in front of me laughed in a creepy-ish manner, I was about ten when I dreamed this.

I had one where I was going to a junior-high reunion, but then we had to put on a play for gradeschoolers. Then David Bowie showed up, and we all ate sandwiches on a moon-bounce.

Ok, so I had a dream where my mom said it was Christmas the next day. I thought she was joking. So I went back to being asleep. Later, I had another dream where I got all these computer parts. Then I remembered it was the middle of summer. I knew I was dreaming so I flew through a wall and SPOILER saved Wheatley from space SPOILEREND

I once had a dream where I was posting in a role play. You see, I had fallen asleep at the computer, while waiting for a post. I woke up after it and was so annoyed, as it was the next morning and everyone was offline because of time zones.

How I hate you, time zones.

Edited by Chicogal

that big giant four-armed robot thing from Star Wars (the one with the internal organs showing) just came up with some light-sabers and well, I woke up.

That's General Greivous. *is a Star Wars nerd*

I always have cool dreams, but I can never remember them.

Ok, so I had a dream where my mom said it was Christmas the next day. I thought she was joking. So I went back to being asleep. Later, I had another dream where I got all these computer parts. Then I remembered it was the middle of summer. I knew I was dreaming so I flew through a wall and SPOILER saved Wheatley from space SPOILEREND

-hugs you for saving Wheatley-

…Now give him back.

So this isn't spam:

I had a dream involving the TV show H2O. It's about three girls that turn into mermaids when the touch water and have magical mermaid powers.

ANYWAY.

I was the fourth mermaid. As if it wasn't stupid enough that everybody loved me, they had to mention how perfect I was and how cool it was that I had all three mermaid powers. And then I just wasn't a mermaid anymore. Fail.

And then there was the Minecraft dream where I try to save a massive crowd of people from creepers, but they think they're ponies and try to pet them. SSSSSSSBOOM much?

I've yet to have a Portal-related dream. This is upsetting.

Pancakes and their Waffle-Horses taking over the world with nuclear bananas and syrup.

Best. Dream. Ever.

Coincidentally, it might've been because I found (and read) an old essay I wrote for English...A fiction story called "~The Waffle King~", Which I actually got an A on. ninja.gif

I have so many weird dreams....

I had this one where I was a bunny rabbit and there was a werewolf coming after me and for some reason we were in an endless garden with constant fences in front of us. So I kept jumping over it and the werewolf followed but I lured him away with carrots :3

Then I came into a clearing and Poobear was sitting there in a magician outfit. He took a bottle of honey then squirted it to spell my name on the ground. After he got into a carriage and he rode off. Then a TV magically appeared and I started to watch it. And for some reason I was watching a show where the Twilight figures were riding on a hovercraft thing from StarWars. Then I got sucked into the TV and was riding it with them in this big crack in the ground. But the only Twilight characters were like Jace (thats his name right? the one who can sense emotions) Eve (the mom vampire) and Bella (forgive me if I got their names wrong). Then we went down the big casyum thing and entered this underground cave. The a bald dude appeared. We went farther into the cave to find a huge huge worm and we defeated it and it fell onto this lower area that never ended. Like a pit of doom.

I swear thats the longest dream I have ever had.... Probably one of the oddest too.

I keep having really cool dreams which are like actual stories/movies. They never include me or anyone I know and they just play themselves out.

The last one I had, there was a girl who was actually a dragon in human form and she escaped from a militarily base in the middle of nowhere. Now its really cold outside and after shes run for a couple of miles she collapses where shes then found by a man who turns out was the man in charge of the base and he helped her escape without anyone knowing.

He saves her and they then have to fight off the other military guys who want her back and him dead.

It was an AWESOME dream!

I always have the STUPIDEST dreams. Once, I dreamed that I was at school (except it really didn't look like my school) and I was hanging out with all of my friends and my boyfriend (which is weird because he's home schooled) and none of them would talk to me. I got really upset and went home (to a house that didn't look like mine) and I lived with my grandparents for some reason. I then cried and decided to go outside and search for my friends to find out what was wrong. It had been sunny outside, but when I went out to search for my friends, it was suddenly cloudy and snowy. I looked down to see that I was naked and ran back into my house's garage. When I got the courage to go back out (yes, I was still naked xd.png), I opened the garage door and connected to it was another garage. This kept going on and on for what seemed like forever until I was finally back outside again. I searched in the woods (I know, not a very likely place to find your friends. lol) for a brief period of time and gave up. I went back to my house and got yelled at by my grandma for being naked, then went to my room. The next thing I remember was me and my best friend floating down the school's hallway upside down when we passed one of our teachers and she said in a very agitated voice, "I HATE you girls!".

Edited by DMDx3

Last night I dreamed I was on the forums and I got a pm from TJ saying the harptail dragon was accepted and going to be on the cave! I was so excited! And it also said I was could come to a meeting with other people who had their dragons accepted, and we could vote on what other dragon concept that wasn't our own we wanted to see. And in person, TJ was my Technology Education class teacher! xd.png

Oh, I so wish it was all true. (though I don't think my parents would be excited about me meeting people from the internet in person, and I know TJ actually isn't that old xd.png )

Then I had this dream where I was in my front yard, and there was a giant blue butterfly with an injured wing that my friends and I were trying to take care of. There was also a giant spider web (I am not fond of spiders at all, so that wasn't fun), a cardinal and her chick in a nest in a tree, and a very friendly chipmunk who would sit on my hand and liked to be petted. Sounds kinda boring, but I like animals. :3

And the night before I had this extremely awesome dream where I had to escape form this place... but I won't get into it, as it's really hard to explain.

This was a weird, re-occering Nightmare. It's way to hard to explain so ill give you some words, and you try to figure it out.

Crazy Doctor**

Mutants*

wolves**

Bat-Wolves**

Rats*

Cut off Island**

Jet plane**

Oh yeah, and giant spiky flying worms.***

* = New to the Dream

**= In the dream from last time

***= In the dream last time, but has changed

It seems my mind has been busy, changing the dream a little by little. But I have definitely had this dream before...

When I was about 5~6 years old, I had a nightmare about being stalked by Cookie Monster in an old house down my street.

I haven't watched Sesame Street since.

I just had my first lucid dream this morning and it was WEIRD! And a little bit upsetting...

I was in my basement with my other friends. It was obviously a sleepover/party and we were having a great time, just like any other time they stay over. I was on one of the small couch and typing on a thread...I felt myself typing and saw the light radiating off of the laptop monitor. But then some boy around the age of 11-13 came down the stairs and handed me thee phone and I actually felt the phone in my hand!

On the phone was my mother and her voice was depressed and sounded rather melancholy. She told me that she was in ICU and that someone was dead. I couldn't hear who because she was very hard to hear......

Then I woke up and zoned out for about 20 minutes. Talk about freaky!

I get a lot of weird dreams. Most of them have to do with being chased by something or someone and being an animal of some sort while it happens. Those happen a lot.

But the most interesting dream I've ever had was a Twilight Princess related one. It was freaky to the point that I can remember it vividly. It was at the part after the Lake Hylia Temple when you have to get Midna to Zelda or she'd die. Thing is, I was seeing things from Midna's perspective. Here comes the creepy part. I remember feeling like I was in pain, so much that it was like I was dying. Then it switched to a character of mine's view. Still in a lot of pain. It was just....wow, freaky as hell for me.

When I was like, 4 or 5 I had a dream where I ran into my room to get my Pikachu stapler for my mom (I loved pokemon) and when I turned around, in the corner of the room, was a floating baby head with bones falling from it! What the heck? What do you make of that? I haven't had that dream since 3rd grade but I always think about it. Anyone know how on Earth that would happen?

I haven't had that dream since 3rd grade but I always think about it.

Are you sure. Absolutely sure, you have not had this dream recently. It might be a reoccurring one ohmy.gif

I had a dream once that my sister and I were sitting in the car and my parents got out to go do something, and then suddenly, the car started driving by itself. o.o

my dreams are like stories, things that happened in prevouis ones always come up in the current one. And because most of them take place in my neighborhood I have a very twisted sense of reality.

Like one dream I had I was in the unwind universe and was censorkip.gif because my parents wanted me unwound.

So I hid at Danielle's house until I turned 18. Then I got a sex change, went back to the neighborhood and took revenge on everyone there.Then after the cops chased me I ended up in a movie threater (hollywood if you must know) watching what had just happened to me on the screen. I was a girl again but watching the guy I had been prevously take my (his?) daughter and be running like hell from same cops laughing like the Joker.

Then I woke up and last night's I was a 12 year old again (god those were the easy days) and pretty much discovered a Narina in some old sewer pipelines near my backyard (there is a sewage treatment plant , or old slaughter house I can't tell, haven't been close enough to tell personally) and underneath it was the under dark 0__o needless to say I stayed there with the Nefayiliziuns (think Lizardmen) until I was 17 then came back to t he surface world and brought someone else down as a tourist because I spoke the native tongue there pretty damn well. And ended up getting killed in my own dream but I respawned back at Danielle's and well cue chase scene with cops again

I dreamed of a religion that believed some child to be their messiah. I remember I was an outcast, I was to die or to be converted. I left that place, spared by the messiah child. The religious city saw me as a devil, and so I played the devil's role. Eventually, the people managed to kill me. I remember seeing the messiah grown up, looking at e sadly, as if we cold've been friends if I had not gone down my path.

The religion was very specific. They had their own gardening of specific, holy plants. Their children had to go through a rigorous test, if they did ot suceed they were killed.

Are you sure. Absolutely sure, you have not had this dream recently. It might be a reoccurring one ohmy.gif

Well, I don't think I have. I used to have it a lot when I was younger. But that was when I was scared by it. Now I'd probably just shake it off.

My dreams aren't always related, but a lot of them seem to have some sort of continuity, and occasionally I'll notice a little blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo/reference to another dream or dream-continuity. I have a bunch of different ones, sort of like how the Discworld books all take place in the same continuity but focus on different sets of characters at a time. Sometimes the 'verse will seem to have had a tweak-over, but mostly I can pick out and recognize which continuity it's taking place in.

Some of the most prominent ones that I can remember are:

A library run by an old anthropomorphic-cat-man in which I work, which has a number of windows that open into the worlds of any books which are placed into certain slots. Tends to involve visiting book-worlds that I'm a fan of, which tend to be at a completely different time and place from the events of the original series, and has a ton of characters.

A medieval-ish world whose dimensional fabric is beginning to crumble, leading to all sorts of oddities with time and space and pocket dimensions, where I am a girl who was born in a palace, ran away into the nearby forest, died, and was resurrected later (unknowingly) as a dryad, accompanied by the ghost of a boy who used to be a stuck-up, stuffy jerk but is getting better about it, and a man who was supposed to assassinate me, but eventually semi-befriended my after I managed to avoid him enough. All three of us were tasked by one of the dying protectors of the world to do our best to stop and reverse the damage, so we have to work together.

A world where everything was swallowed into an endless, black abyss, with small remaining islands and survivors here and there. In this one, I'm someone who was rescued from the island that used to be my house, and I'm part of the group of people who are trying to drive away the abyss and restore the world. I remember coming out of the abyss and seeing the sunrise for the first time in that one was one of the most happy-tear-inducing moments I've ever had in a dream.

And one particular field that, as far as I can remember, I've never seen in my life, that keeps popping up in all sorts of different dreams. Usually there's something in the main 'area' of the dream that I'm running from, and I may or may not have other people with me, but there's always a huge field with a weird-shaped rock on it, and it always has thick forest on the other side. I always know, instinctively, that the forest is the only chance I have to escape, but at the same time I'm always hesitant to go into it, because I feel like there's no turning back once I do and I don't know what's out there. I either lose my nerve and go back, and let the weird, creepy, terrifying dream continue until I wake up, or I tell the party (if there is one) to follow me and press into the woods and the unknown, at which point I wake up.

And there are a bunch of different continuities and recurring dreams and situations and crazy one-shotters, but those are the ones that come to mind at the moment. I read (and trope) a lot, so my dreams tend to be very structured, grandiose and over-the-top.

Did I mention that I love dreaming? The main reason I try to sleep in every morning is not because I'm tired, but because I want more time to dream and/or to think about/remember the one I just had. I'm also a lucid dreamer, so I enjoy trying to structure them. Unfortunately, I've done it so often that now I'm having trouble dreaming normally, and I have a hard time just being able to sink in and enjoy the weird world of dreams quite the same way. Any advice for this?

Edited by Carnivorous M.