skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I keep having a wierd dream about a wolf and a coyote. At first it was only the wolf. The wolf was hunting down a guy by the name of Coyote Wild, where the police keep losing him again and again. Then the coyote joins the wolf on his quest.

I had another weird dream last night. :\

I had a dream that I ate a cinnamon roll, and then I puffed up like a balloon and got all fat. dry.gif It was disgusting.

I woke up later, freaking out. I soon realized it was just a dream and I wasn't fat. I felt much better after that. xd.png

i had a weird one last night

its kinda long but the gist of it is i was having a heart to heart chat with sebastian, the butler from the anime black butler, and whatnot. That's what i get for watching anime before bed i guess tongue.gif

Okay, weirdest most awesome dream is:

When I graduated 8th grade, Adam Levine from Maroon 5 came to the school and took a couple of the 8th graders to McDonalds including me! Awesome.

Weirdest random dream:

Went to a choir concert. Went for a walk before it started. There was this house that everyone called the creeper house (been playing minecraft too much have we there?). The guy came out trying to convince me to convince everyone else that he wasn't the creeper and this other guy was. Then I went back to the choir concert and we were all on stage with alienware laptops o.0

I have Harry Potter related dreams. No fanfiction, don't confuse me with a fangirl. But their always so weird. I'm always a Death Eater too. biggrin.gif

I had a Buffy the Vampire Slayer dream.

I was all fighting vampires and stuff and thinking This is so friggen awesome! until I woke up and realized that I'm kind of a geek. o.o;

I had a dream where I woke up, got ready for school, went to school, went to my two first classes and then got lost on the way to precalculus, which is right down the hall from my 2nd class, and arrived 20 minutes late. Then I woke up for real and had to go to school.

i have had so many types of weird dreams and nightmares my whole life. but sense everyone seems to be talking about theirs i might say a little PG 13 stuff about them.

it's a little sad and a little comforting to know that other people have had nightmares though at least they don't have them their whole life and the one good ones they have turn into the nightmares. though be lucky and i'm happy for the ones that don't have to worry about them.

most my dreams i'm a creature that can stalk threw the forest unseen and unheared then most of the time i end up the prey to some larger fanged creature.

in others i'm in midevil battles and have a dragon as my close war partner, too bad it keeps dying in my last few nightmares. o well battle and glory. and the last few dreams are not even close to PG 13 so i'm not going to say anything, their just twisted up. i'v had so many that i think that i can't cope with a normal dream.

I only ever remember the awful ones.

The one I always remember the most clearly is that Im in a huge rooms. There are not lights in it, and its so large that they're may or may not be walls and ceiling, buts its pitch black. Im in a maze made out of glass and the glass pannels have light shining out of them just enough to see around corners and theres someone chasing me. I keep running into dead ends and Im more scarred than I can explain but I dont have a voice to scream so I'm freaking out but not able to voice it.

The dream always ends with him grabbing the back of my neck and then I wake up.

seems like you been watching too much of the show called Threshold.

though dreams like that could mean that there is something hidden for you or trying to catch up with you. i had one close to that but that ended with me being killed. if you can stand your ground in it you might be able to get past the dream and it might not return. but this is my ex. from this type of dream, yours are probably different. though my progress for those types of nightmares is a hit and run.

Edited by xhunter

The most recent one happened a few nights ago, I was stressing over an assignment that was due in the next day. I had to add little bits and pieces in and print it out, but I always do that at school. I kept thinking and reminding myself about what I had to add in so I dreamed of it that night- only in my dream I kept thinking about how I had to put stuff in about Neglected Dragons and their bank account management blink.gif

I had a dream about zombies on a train, and I got bitten... I ran screaming, trying not to turn into a zombie but turning into a zombie anyway- until the army turned up and started killing off all the zombies. I was a sort of half-zombie, begging them not to kill me, and thankfully they didn't. I woke up before I could find out what was going to happen to me... Spooky.

I had a dream a while ago where my parents were hampsters and sonic the hegde hog and his friend tails were trying to help me turn them back into humans...yeah... I have no clue what was going through my mind before I went to bed that night. blink.gif

Once I had a dream that I had gone to a party with some of my friends. It seemed harmless enough, but during the party we walked outside and were talking on the sidewalk. Then this talking parrot was suddenly in the middle of the street calling my name. I went towards it with my group, but when we got to it, it yelled "BYE!!!" then flew away. Then we got hit by a bus... huh.gif

I had a dream recently that a bunch of Golden Oreo Cakesters were sitting at the bottom of my pool, and i was in scuba gear diving to get them out and a balloon was chasing me.

O.o

I dreamed that little jars of Nutella were falling from the sky...and i couldn't get any of it! mad.gif They flew out of my reach...xd.png one jar grew wings and flew in circles around my head blink.gif

I just had a dream that a popular girl in this sorority house was being influenced by a demon and held me captive and mentally and physically tortured me.

Not fun xd.png

I've had sooo many weird dreams, but here are two in particular that I think deserve mentions:

So the two Golems from Spyro: DotD were attacking my school. The normal one launched a normal fireball, while the Destroyer launched a slow, purple fireball that acted like a meteorite. It was SOOOO weird. blink.gif

Then there's my werewolfish one where I was swinging and this random wolf popped up out of nowhere and bit my arm. Then it fastforwarded to next morning, where in the same spot that the wolf had bitten me my arm was strangely sore, but there wasn't even a scar. That's where the dream ended. It was so real! I could feel the wolf's teeth sinking in and all that... It was so real, in fact, that the next morning I checked myself for wolf ears and a tail! xd.png

(Flying Nutella dream made me lol.)

Edited by Amaterasu12

I had a dream about Zombies this afternoon.

Basically it was like this.

It was during the zombie apocalypse, and me and some other people were hiding in this really cool underground bunker.

There was like 3 levels to it, and they had a full set up down there.

The earliest part in the dream I recall we were about to leave the bunker because we had experienced some kind of an infiltration and were about to get infested.

I remember it was from some kind of a mutated virus that started infecting the animals.

I had picked up a crate of infected baby bunnies and they started trying to tear me apart through the wire.

It was kind of cute.

xd.png

Anyways, skip forward a bit. We left the bunker and were actually walking around (I know, smart, right?).

If I recall correctly we were being chased by some kind of a zombie hunting group (this just keeps getting weirder) and we had to keep dodging up trees to escape them.

Unfortunately I think the other people in this dream got eaten right around here because I ended up alone thereafter. @_@

Then of course, there was this house full of people (not zombies, ironically) and I snuck into their house trying to escape the zombies.

Then of course, they found me and I woke up.

Zombies. <3

I think I had this whole dream because I was drawing this Zombie dragon shortly before falling asleep that morning and listening to zombie music to inspire me. xd.png

I don't really have "nightmares" per se. I find most scary dreams to be rather amusing, and I always try to just enjoy them.

In fact, I think I like the scary dreams better than the happy silly ones.

I should read/draw/listen to zombie stuff more before bed.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Pink

I had a weird dream the other night. The first part of it was when I bred my Serperior with a shiney Ditto and the egg hatche into a level 1 Serperior. Then I was watching my shiney Scolipede win a race and every time I poked it, it felt like it was made out of jello because it would vibrate. THe last part of the dream I had was where Guildo (or what ever his name was) from Dragon Ball Z Kai was trying to cross the road while ducking to avoid cars.

I had another weird dream! D:

It's like I'm addicted to weird dreams, even though I don't want them... o_o

Last night I had a dream that something was in the kitchen and it was coming to strangle me. But it turned out the thing in the kitchen was just a turtle. And then the turtle and I became best friends! 8D

Weird, right? o_O

I remember one that was very weird but just too creepy for me.

A funny-ish one was like a blimp,2 full sized planes and a RC plane. the fullsized ones(me piloting one while piloting the RC plane) cut the blimp in half and just before the other plane almost landed on the RC plane which was destroyed by airsoft guns and I took the RC plane awar and then the dream ended.

I dreamed I was trying to save my little brother from a dungeon of tentacles, biologically designed to dissolve a person from the inside out. When I found him, his face was full of tentacles. They bled from his eye sockets, and he was nothing but a liquiefied husk. I remember killing him to put him out of his misery, and his slurry of innards and bones and whatnot sprayed in my face as I did, and I didn't even flinch as I turned around and walked back out to the sun.

I had a dream once that I was trying to help a whale not get caught by the 'animal catchers' that supposedly worked at Sea World. blink.gif

Oh gosh... I have waaaaaaaaay too many weird dreams.

The jellybean dream

I went to a large purple mansion with a white door. Red haired twins answered the door. We went to their barn, which was also purple. They explained about their horses and their special diet-jellybeans that they farm themselves. All of the horses were paint horses. We went outside and there were jellybeans popping out of little holes in the ground! In about 5 seconds we were waist deep in jellybeans! We all treated it like it was normal and went back to the purple mansion. I was just about to get on the porch when I somehow had fallen into a pit of jellybeans! I was drowning! The twins pulled me out and said, it's okay.

The ex-friend dream

I was talking to my mom in our dining room while she was knitting, then I went up stairs to my room. There were multiple piles of clothes on my floor. I walked to the bathroom, when I got out there was a human shaped thing wrapped in my sheets on my floor, and there were human limbs sticking out of the piles of clothes on my floor. Somehow I didn't find this creepy at all in my dream. there were also a lot of men there, all wearing old style suits. Somehow I knew that the person in my sheets was a person I was no longer friends with.(I knew her name, but I prefer not to share it.)

The field trip dream

I went on a "field trip" with the people in my social studies class, and with my teacher. We went to a lunchroom with another teacher and her social studies class. We ate lunch and made a conga line. During lunch I looked at pictures of cars on an iPad. I then went to a weird shack thing with my class. I waited for a while with my friends. Then it was my turn. I went inside, it was pretty dark, and I saw a small green unicorn, there was also an old purple witch in a rocking chair knitting. I went outside on a wooden slide, then I got in a horse drawn carriage, and watched medieval knights on a raft pushing a giant orange unicorn into the water.

and those are my weirdest!

I have been having wierd dreams lately.

This one was about Dragon Cave. I kept going into the abandoned cave and kept grabbing eggs that had a few hours left and posting them on draghatch. It was really wierd because I would keep grabbing egg after egg.

Big big mushrooms tried to eat meh. 0.0

I won teh American Idol

I am falling. (and if i had this dream, i cant wake up)