skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Ok, so this dream is prob the wierdest dream I have ever had.

Kenny and me were just chilling out when he went to kiss me and then he turned into Butters and I was all like WTF!? and then butters turned evil and chased me through a bunch of cupcakes and then I bumped into kenny and I said "Kenny you gotta help me!" and then kenny turned into micheal jackson. So then butters and mj were chasing me through the land of cupcakes when suddenly ninja stan and kyle throw the 2 of them into the jello river. Then Stan got rabies and turned into a T-rex. So me and kyle were running for our live when we saw some dude kill himself and some lady have a baby. Now we are in the Jonas brothers land and all we hear is jonas songs, so we call for a magical rainbow pony where we meet the real kenny. Then I went to hug him and he saw stan coming toward us so he went and said run run and sacrificed himself to save us. But kenny was poisend so when stan ate him stan died too. Now me and kyle are in the lollypop kingdom, only humans left on earth, and we start making out.

I woke up and was all like "what? how the heck did i come up with that one?"

Odd dream a few days ago...

I died O_O

So, it was about Digimon. The second series.

It was after Ken was turned good.

But he had a huge scar across his face and he had a huge scythe.

Well, me and the Digipeoples were hanging out at this...Apartment place. The walls were white and the furniture was creamy white. And for some reason I was leaving. So, I turned into this shadow thing and I went to this place with a lot of people and the floors were red and there was gold trim and stuff. Well, apparently, Ken followed me. He didn't want me to go, I dunno why. But he grabbed this shiny rainbow pipe and hit me on the back of the head. I passed out or died or IDK. And he pulled out a shovel and dug a huge hole, picked me up, and dropped me in it. He didn't bury me though... Then he walked out of the place and some people turned around and were like 'What the he**?' and then Kari came in and somehow revived me and then Ken came back and he started yelling and killed Kari... And I was crying my eyes out and then Ken just disappeared into thin air. And then I was Gatomon's partner and we were going to go to the Digital world and right when I stepped through the portal, I woke up.

Ken and Kari are my favorites so I was like T~T

But I wish I could have dreams like that more often.

Most of the time it's just....Darkness.... Blackness....

Right, I had a dragon age-okami dream.

Yeah.

Right so I, in wolf form, wanted to become a mage. The problem was, I had to climb a massive tower to get there. Using a ladder.

I climb for what felt like a really long time and made it to the top. There's this sarcastic lady that begrudgingly gives be the power to pretty much go rabid. I then visit some other people and get such powers like 'inferno' which was really good.

Then I had to go into my first battle. There were this big golem-like creatures, and they killed me. So I had my celestial paintbrush taken and no mage privileges.

I halfheartedly climbed the tower again.

My PE teacher was in one of those rooms, preparing to go fishing with his friend.

Dream last night involved an ex, an online friend, and some crazy conspiracy I was trying to uncover they were part of.

Night before that was same ex and Burlesque. e.e

Last night I dreamed I went on this convoluted Eurotrip-esque journey in which none of us actually knew where we were going.

I think I won an eating contest and 50 grand in it too. We bought a boat with that money.

That would be nice irl.

I need to stop watching movies before I go to bed.

I had a weird dream where I died, yet I was some sort of ghost/spirit that could achieve a solid physical form. It was really weird, I remember apparently I didn't know I was dead, and neither did anyone else until someone found my body, several days dead(I remember someone telling me not to look at it).

One weird recurring dream I have been having is where I am incredibly sleepy, but can't find anywhere to sleep, or for some reason cannot sleep. Either that, or I am sickly and feel similar to the dreams where I am incredibly sleepy.

Edited by Nectaris

I had a dream last night when i was walking through the street and all my school mates suddenly popped out of nowhere. They all live so far away and it was odd that they were all there. Even a teacher who had a reputation for being pure evil was there in hawaiian clothes dancing about.

Hmmm.

Whenever my blood pressure drops I have a vision of small anime-like pink and purple octopi dancing and singing a la Little Mermaid.

Whatever.

My strangest dream ought to be the one in which I was a yellow Labrador dog hiding from vampires in a dead city in the middle of a giant tropical jungle. And my French teacher was married to a dwarf vampire.

He was actually quite charming, quite handsome, except for being too short and having a big, white moustache.

Last night I was re-reading Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows... And so I dreamt of Lord Voldemort and a gang of Death eaters. biggrin.gif It was really weird, I normally do not have any fantasy dreams, although I read a lot of fantasy. Aaaand I think the dream was in English (which is not my mother tongue).

Aaaand I think the dream was in English (which is not my mother tongue).

It's funny how we end up dreaming in other languages.

I'm studying French, so I've had a couple of dreams in French. And dreaming in English is quite frequent. Strange thing is, I always understand everything perfectly, even if I'm not really proficient.

Well English is kinda okay, I guess. But a few days ago I had a dream in Danish, which was really strange. I've been studying Danish for a couple of months (and I'm in Denmark right now), but still! tongue.gif

Strange thing is, I always understand everything perfectly, even if I'm not really proficient.

An even stranger case is when you (think you) dream in language which is either entirely fictional, say na'vian, or is real, but you've never studied it (for example... Chinese) and you still understand everything. I feel really fresh and optimistic after such dreams! biggrin.gif

An even stranger case is when you (think you) dream in language which is either entirely fictional, say na'vian, or is real, but you've never studied it (for example... Chinese) and you still understand everything. I feel really fresh and optimistic after such dreams! biggrin.gif

That was me this last weekend! Everything I dreamed of was in Italian. I know maybe three words in Italian, not counting pasta dishes.

Oh, I have had too many weird dreams to even count. Let's talk about this morning's dream.

I was going to the school cafeteria for a Friday lunch. They were supposed to have really good stuff apparently. I somehow met a friend from grade school there, and me and her were having loads of fun sliding around the floor instead of getting food. When the lines for food were gone, we decided it was time to eat, but then there was nothing left! I looked and saw that they threw away a bunch of still good stuff! REALLY good looking brownies and really good looking pizza bites or something! I picked up a brownie that was sitting on top of other brownies in the trash and ate it. And people who were there started protesting. So weird. It made me want to go to the cafeteria today.

I had one where my iPod was in the toilet, then I took it out and it gave me a switch to save it. it worked.

Doesn't it?

"Yes, I do know Sindarin! I know I do!"

Hmm, I've never dreamt in Finnish. That must be why it's so difficult for me to learn it.

I've had two bad dreams in the past couple of weeks... and they weren't bad in the sense that I had restless sleep, but rather contemplating them after I was awake made me a bit horrified how I and others acted in the situations...

The tamer one happened a few days after my dog was put down. I dreamed that while I was sitting on the couch suddenly I heard a scratching at the door and saw my dog there, acting like nothing had ever happened. I was a bit weirded out, but when I asked my mom about it, she seemed to think it was strange that I thought the dog had passed away and worried about my mental health. I began asking around (casually, never really dramatically like you'd see this situation happen in movies or anything) and the answer was always the same "No, she didn't die, you must have had a bad dream." Eventually, I ended up spending time with my dog and accepted that I must have imagined her passing away... at that instant, I turned to look at my dog who had been sitting next to me... and she was gone. When I asked my mom where she went, she just said "She died a few days ago, don't you remember?"

I rarely show emotions in my dreams... so I didn't really contemplate the implications in there... but I couldn't imagine this playing out IRL somehow (it's be pretty much impossible to do IRL, but I can imagine how maddening the experience would be if someone did this as a trick).

The second dream was quite a bit worse. We were sitting at the table eating dinner when my mom casually reveals that my niece and nephew passed away because my sis-in-law neglected to feed them, but that everything was okay because my sis-in-law was pregnant again. What was eerie about this dream was that no one reacted to it any differently than if my mom had said something like "pass the salt", not even me, and throughout the rest of the dream, life moved on. The fact that they were gone was made present repeatedly, but the fact never seemed to sink in to anyone.

It's very strange to think of the possibility where two family members die from neglect and no one who was deeply attached to them seems to feel any remorse or anger over the situation... :/

-K-

THE EARLIEST DREAM I CAN REMEMBER THAT I WOULD CLASSIFY AS WEIRD...

I REMEMBER AFTER SWIMMING LESSONS ME AND A COUSIN WERE TALKING ABOUT DREAMS AND HE HAD TOLD ME, "WHEN SOMEONE IS CHASING ME I CLOSE MY EYES, AND OPEN AND I HAVE A BAZZUKA"

SO I REMEMBER IN A DREAM, I WAS IN MY UPSTAIRS ROOM ON MY FARM... AND I WAS GROUNDED? SO I DECIDED TO JUMP OUT OF MY WINDOW (SOMEHOW NOT GETTING HURT FROM SECOND STORY) AND WALKED TO THE RESTAURANT (AGAIN, I LIVED ON A FARM, AND RESTAURANT WAS JUST ACROSS THE FENCE)

WHEN I GOT THERE, I RECALL GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND SOME MAN WITH NO LEGS STARTED CHASING ME, SO I RAN OUTSIDE. I HAD FALLEN INTO A PUDDLE OF MUD AND GOTTEN STUCK, HE WAS STARTING TO BITE ME SO I SHUT MY EYES AND HEARD MY COUSIN SAY, "OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU HAVE A BAZZUKA!"

WHEN I HAD OPENED MY EYES, I ACTUALLY HAD A WATERMELLON, SO I HAD HIT HIM WITH THE WATERMELLON... THAN I WOKE UP, OR THATS AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER ANYWAYS

I used to have recurring dreams/nightmares where I was drowning in a swimming pool that was thirty feet deep. Then, I'd be about to black out and I'd gasp air and find that I could breathe under water. I'm pretty sure that I was actually holding my breath in real life, too, which bugs me.

I also used to have recurring dreams with black-and-white cats that would tell me to do things at an amusement park. And they lived in a graveyard that didn't look like a graveyard. I just knew that it was one. It looked like a maze of wood and stone with a stone trellis thing at the end where the cats lived.

I also had a dream where I turned into a fennec fox and so did my friend, then there were a whole bunch of other animals trying to get out of my yard so I opened the gate and my friend got shot. There was another one where the same friend was evil and I had a unicorn...yeah.

I don't think that any dreams really make sense.

I had one where I was in some sort of town or city, and I was just roaming around, doing my thing, when all of a sudden my thumb (which somehow looked a lot longer than what it does irl) was eaten to the bone by ants, then they ran away. Don't ask me why. I then thought that the most sensible thing would be to go to the hospital, where I walked up to the dude at the front desk and I said "My thumb got eaten." and he said "Here, take this synthetic one." and handed me a rubber thumb. It made sense then but now...it's just wierd. What, does the hospital guy just keep a jar of rubber thumbs under his desk for cases like those?

I dreamt I was a fern in one of the orb things in the 'Day the World Stood Still' and I couldn't remember who Keanu Reeves was acting as, so I asked him whether I could call him Neo....

I hate weird dreams especially when it's about a neighbor that your not very friendly with and they make your skin crawl... rolleyes.gif

Dreamt I was with two chicks and we all had a spiritual animal guiding us.....I know, fratarded.

I had a dream the other day where I had to leave the UK for some reason, so I ended up living next to my epic friend (known as A for this post) and we were like 'yayz biggrin.gif' because we actually got to see each other~

But then my annoying little sister came and annoyed us. (D:<) And she said she was going to force A to leave because she was jealous of us. (:/) So I turned her into a watermelon (o_O) and she rolled away and vanished.

THEN SUDDENLY...a giant Darkrai appeared and ate everyone except me and A, and I suddenly realised I had wings (=D) And then I woke up. I didn't want to wake up D;

My sister always seems to turn into a watermelon in my dreams. O__o

Edited by Emerald_Shadowclaw

This dream i had is not something that i might say "confortable" but if you insist...

Last night i had a slightly disturbing dream. It's from a flash game called "Catdog Fingering" (Catdog is an old Nickelodeon cartoon that my sister used to watch) alright so we start with it you play as a stick dude and then you surprise anal touch then O_O

Fine i didn't had another Rugrats dream again O_O

NOTE: I felt bad for playing that game cause i love Catdog and recently i wouldn't anal touch then.

Another Thing: Please, before you reply, say what did you feel about my dream cause i actually woke up feeling that Catdog hates me T_T *sniffle*

Edited by Rubs

The number of times i've gotten shot and died in my dreams... sleep.gif" usually protecting a friend or something, but honestly...

Also had a dream where i saw someone accidentally hang themselves. That was horrible >.<