skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream where I went to Macy's in the middle of the school day, but then I realize that I have art class, where we're dissecting some turtles (idk xd.png), so I go back to my house and there's a shortcut from my house to my school in the oven. o3o So I start going into the oven, but the tunnel gets really steamy and narrow, so I go back and ask my brother to drive me to school. My brother forgets how to drive, so I take a bottle of Sprite and shake it really hard, then hold on as I unscrew the cap. Then I shot up through the roof and landed in my art class. o3o

So I was dreaming the other night that I turned into a dragon (happens a lot actually) and I was flying around.

I woke up and realized I was flapping my arms around like wings.

I had a dream that I broke up with my significant other and then cut my hair to about one inch long (I have long hair halfway down my back) and loved it for a few days and then cried every day for years until it grew back.

It's not really a weird dream as far as it not being possible or anything, but considering I haven't been on the brink of a breakup or been thinking about cutting my hair at all it seemed really awkward to me. Especially because I actually woke up almost being sad about it, and then realized after two seconds that my hair was still there. It was one of those super-realistic dreams.

Another dream here!

So, i was riding in the car with my mom and i was holding South Park plushies and i put then on the car's seats and then the SP plushies came alive. Lol, and Stan asked "Are we inside a Ferrari?" and my response "Nope, we are into a Gol car" And so Cartman said "Your car looks cool" and me: "Thanks Cartman" but Kyle wasn't saying anything so i said "Kyle, you are ok?" then Kyle finally said "Yes, but wheres Kenny?" He fell off the car's seats and so Kenny wen't back to the seat. But wait we were without safe belts? And so my mom's car crashed and Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Cartman and me we all jumped off the car and everything turned red, although we couldn't see anything. So, the red background thingy was cut into charging smiles when we was in the yellow background we're shaking like an earthquake but then we saw smiles coming so i said "quick, guys, hide!", and "The smiles are coming!" And so everyone finally avoided the charging smiles. And so was Kenny. So Kyle and Stan turned into friendly wolves, and Cartman turned into a big fat balloon and exploded. So, we found a away of escaping the yellow background, there appeared a grey portal, and we fell into Kyle's house, but on his little brothers' bedroom. And everything turned normal.

Now South Park's credits showed up, not Invader Zim this time... Heheheheh mad.gif

"The smiles are coming!"

LOL!

I sometimes talk in my sleep and in one of my dreams I was walking down the street and I was being followed by someone, I turn around and its a huge group of goblins. I shouted "AHH! GOBLINS!" so loud it woke my parents in the next room, they were a little confused

My dream was about portal and the propulsion gel and companion cues bouncing all over the place in a zero gravity room.

It was fun.

I had a very weird dream, I was sick (actually I was sick, I'm not sick in the dream) So I had this strange dream about my friend , I went over there and a little bit later they had to go because there was a killer who keeped on chasing (US!) blink.gif Also who got the new eggs? *poke scroll*

um i remember having a dream about a morbidly obese substitute teacher who would squish her boobs in students' faces

yep

I finally had a dream last night after about a month without any dreams! :D

And it was a pretty strange one at that...

So, for some reason, I decided to hang out with a random 8th grade class at one of my old schools. We were going on a field trip somewhere. Before we left, we were talking in the classroom...and I realized that I wasn't wearing any pants... (still had underwear on, thank god) and somehow no one noticed. So I told the teacher that I had to go to the bathroom before we left. Instead of going there, I went to find Timmy Turner as he apparently goes to that school. |D I asked him if he could wish me a portal to my house. He said that he would only do it if after he could make the portals only visible to himself. I said ok only if he moved the portal out of my house after I was done. ._. So I got into my room, put on a pair of jeans, went back through the portal, and then went back to the classroom. The teacher then questioned me why I took so long, and then she told me that I can't go to the bathroom for the rest of the school year. So, anyway, we went on the field trip to the top of some random mountain that I've visited a few times in my dreams. Suddenly, I could fly. Not very well, though...I could only get a few feet off the ground. After the field trip, I can't remember everything...but it somehow involved the teacher getting a baby alien inside her. And I was, for whatever reason, friends with the aliens...kinda good to know for future dreams if that still holds up.

The end. |D

Well, it was third person...my character Darkpaw was eating cookies. user posted image Doesn't seem strange...until...

Wild RIDLEY appeared!

Yes, in the forme of a Pokemon battle. It went like this:

DARKPAW used THROW COOKIE!

It's super effective!

RIDLEY used ROAR!

DARKPAW fled!

Aaaand after Darkpaw fled, Darkrai turned up...but not the Darkrai Darkpaw would have wanted to see, but his eeeevil shiny brother O: And behind him were an army of shiny Cleffa and Igglybuff! All seemed lost, until...

DARKPAW used HYPER BEAM! (likely inspired by a picture a friend drew)

It was epic. Darkpaw took out all of them in one shot, and what did she do? Continue eating her cookies. x3

...and then I woke up. D:

Alright, a couple nights ago I had a dream where I was a wizard (too much Potter Puppet Pals D: )

Okay, I was in my house, I think it was night and only the stairwell lights were on. I was at the top of the stairs and I said Expecto Partollum or something like that. Then a ball of purple light appeared in front of my index finger and it suddenly grew and I shot it. I think it went through the walls. Then I shot one at my dog and that part was so realistic, she didn't die or get injured though. She jumped when it hit her (the scared kind, when people twitch or something in reaction) and where it hit her the fur was grey, burnt and smoking. The end.

Oh, c'mon, you guys have NO imagination. laugh.gif

My friend dreamed a giant squirrel jumped out of her locker at school and chased her around.

I've dreamed of a pink wolf, the size of a horse, eating a wooden post. (?!)

I dreamed once that I woke up in a world made of cauliflower. The houses, beds, streets, everything, were cauliflower.

One time I dreamed that I was on a beach with a giant rock wall beside me, and this green dude comes running ate me, runs me over, and is followed by a bay horse. Next thing I know, i'm eating popcorn.

I dreamed that my fish's tank turned scummy and smelled like the sea and had mini sharks and sting rays in it.

I have all my weird dreams while I'm taking a nap and all my really cool dreams while I'm actually asleep for the night.

I had one of my weird nap dreams today. I drempt that I was in this odd place with my dad, who was telling people that he'd hold on to their watches and jewelry until they came out of wherever it was they were going. So they all left their stuff with him and he leaves, intending to steal it all. Not wanting that to happen, I take all the stuff from my dad and bring it to the place, which turns out to be a sort of dark rave party meets chucky cheese sort of thing, and return all of it to its owners. I remember feeling really ashamed of my dad in the dream. It was weird.

Then I had one of my cool dreams last night. I was in the middle of some sort of Thor styled Norse mythology cosmic brawl, and I was on Loki's side. That's all I remember about that dream, sadly, because I was distracted right as I woke up so I wasn't able to really think about it, which is usually what keeps the details of a dream in my head.

last night, i was back at my old house in delaware and it was snowing outside. me n my family went to go pick up my aunt in my moms camaro. apperantly i fell asleep on the ride there and when i woke up my aunt was in the car and we were driving back home and it was summer.. we drove by my old friends house and he had a gaint pool with a waterfall rushing into it. we got home and everything was the exact same way as it always has been.

doesnt sound to weird but, my mom lost her camaro, and my house isnt the same anymore. i moved out of it months ago and now its completly different yet i dreamed about it and everything and i mean everything was the same exact way as before. except that my friend has a pool with a waterfall. that was just O.O

this isnt the weirdest dream ive ever had though...

I had a dream about Pokemon..

I owned a Eevee and it evolved into a Espeon and mindtricked everyone in the world, and then it turned into a beast and killed everyone.

Except me..

o_o

I had a two part dream last night:

One, I was on some sort of overnight school trip, so we had to stay in this enormous hotel. We wanted to stay up, so we tried everything to trick him into thinking we were asleep. It didn't work. He informed us that it was midnight, and we really had to sleep. But then we left for some reason, and it turns out it was only 5:30. This is weird in that it was not exiting whatsoever.

The next dream shortly after:

I learned two things.

1. It is possible to enter Aperture Laboratories with a Go-cart.

2. It is not possible to leave Aperture Laboratories with a Go-cart.

Those were the morals, the dream itself was kind of vague though. Shame, really. Seemed much more exiting than, 'haha, I tricked you into thinking it is a time that it really isn't!!!1'

Yesterday I dreamt that i was doing something while my friends (Sebastian and Marcos) were going to the movies, but when I came out they were still there. They told me that the man who was taking them (who looked like a bean blink.gif ) had fallen asleep. So then we decided to wake him up using nachos and cheese, but Marcos got mad because the man asked for 1 drop of cheese per nacho, not 2 drops. We couldn't wake him up, and somehow we ended up in my school. Then a voice that came out of nowhere said "You have been cursed for using too much nachos and cheese huh.gif " and so he turned Sebastian into a cow (milk makes cheese),Marcos into a chili bush ( sauce) and me into a cocoa tree ( why?).I don't remember how we returned to normal and so Sebastian started running with a towel and I grabbed on to it and I flew ( That wasn't weird, I'm small, so it actually has happened to me a couple of times). Then we ended on a table with a plane that threw nachos, bombed chocolate, and white chocolate. I still feel bad from the flavor...wacko.gif

A couple days ago, I had this weird dream, maybe more of a nightmare. o.O

I was sent to this futuristic boot camp, where children were being tested and having foreign substances injected into their bodies for testing, and, of course, I didn't know this was happening.

I finally came to the camp door, and this odd, skinny lady led me to my dorm (I think her name was Mary). In my dorm, I met my roommate. He was a skinny, raggedy kid, that had been there, apparently, for years. He told me about the horrors of the camp. But, just before he could finish the end and how the older "students" at the camp were eliminated, he was taken.

I went to bed, scared. In the middle of the night (still in the dream), Mary came to get me and bring me to the principal of the camp.

When I got there, the principal told me the other futuristic camp across the forest and lake(s) had taken one of the students from this camp.

So, he sent me out in the middle of the night, when the scariest creatures were out lurking. While I was walking to the camp, I met no dangers. Then, I got to the other camp; the one I was sent to to go get the stolen "student".

A muscular man with a bald head answered the door. He gave me a really angry look as I stood there, because he knew I was from the other futuristic camp. But, with a little talking, he finally let me in.

I went to meet the principal of this futuristic camp. She seemed nice, seemed like a normal principal. I talked to her about the stolen "student", but she said she had no idea what I was talking about. Then, she invited me to stay for the rest of the night. And, of course, I accepted because it had been a long night, and I just wanted to rest (not really). When I was led to the guest dorm, and the guards and principal left, I sneaked out of the guest dorm, and searched the camp.

Sadly, there were these weird rat-creatures, with devilish eyes and really, really long tails. Their teeth were like vampire's, long and sharp at the tips. They saw me. I was attacked; they bit into my flesh and such. I finally managed to get away, amazingly with only a few scratches (I must've been magic, because the fight was really bloody and ugly).

Then, I saw a door. Since I was a curious little bugger in my dream, I opened it. It was a stairway that led to a dark room--which seemed to be a basement. So, I went down the stairs quietly.

When I got to the bottom, I looked around. Just darkness. Finally, after minutes of stumbling around, I found a small, nearly dead, flashlight. Flicking it on, I quickly saw a chair with what seemed a limp body tied to it with a rope.

Again, being the curious me, I turned the chair around. There lay the "student" that had been taken from the futuristic camp. He was a fairly chubby boy, with brown, curly hair and blue eyes, which could barely be seen under his limp eyelids.

I tried to wake him up, and finally he did.

I don't remember what happened after that, but I do remember we got out in the darkness of the night.

Once we did get outside, and into the woods, some weird horse-like creature jumped out at us. It had a snake face, with a long, forked tongue.

Then, some very, very skinny girl jumped out and stabbed it quickly with some sort of spear.

The girl was really, really skinny, with long legs and arms. She had a fairly small face, and her mouth was HUGE. It was liked she popped out of a book of nightmares. But, she did seem nice.

We continued to walk back to the camp, and I began to get to know the others. I believe the boy's name was Ben, and the girl's name was Jennifer.

We were almost back at the camp, but another one of the horse-like creatures popped out at our little group. It grabbed and bit into Ben's neck. Jennifer and I rushed back to my original camp, and banged on the doors, trying to get attention. Apparently, we woke the whole camp. They came outside, and the principal was furious at me because he, apparently, got a phone call from the principal of the other futuristic camp, who told him that I had stolen their prisoner, whom had committed several crimes.

Everyone rushed to go help Ben anyways.

Annd, that's all I remember. I don't know what happened after that because I woke up. Bad timing to wake up, huh? tongue.gif

If you read this whole post, you deserve a cookie. (:

Had a work-mare last night. (like a nightmare, but work centered)

:Dream:

I was walking into an afternoon shift at work (I work at a museum) and saw that the t-rex skull cast had been disassembled, and that my boss was walking in from the back. My boss started chewing on me, and the person who had the morning shift, saying that we were both fired unless we could get the thing back together. We tried, to put the skull cast back together but whenever we put a piece in place, it would fall off again.

:/Dream:

Not imaginative, but weird because the skull cast is one piece and can't come apart.

I recently had a dream, where I was dreaming. huh.gif I woke up (in the dream) thinking I'd just had, you know, your normal dream. Then I actually woke up a bit later. It was weird. wacko.gif

I've had many weird dreams! One of them was when I was in my kitchen, getting some watermelon, when all of a sudden some skeleton burst through my house! And the weirdest thing was... the skeleton was wearing some sort russian hat. O_o It was so freaky! I ran around screaming. That was one of my weird dreams.

Well, I think I'll just post what I have learned from dreams.

1. You can't fly on a flying carpet on a Thursday.

2. That Carl's Junior star is very useful underwater.

3. You can't bring Girl Scout cookies to Girl Scout meetings.

4. Goldfish make great pets when you go to Girl Scout meetings.

5. Don't except rides from bus drivers after 6:00.

6. If you do accept the rides, turn the bus driver into a stick figure and beat him up with his legs.

.... Huh, I guess dreams do teach you important stuff! I'm sure this info will come in use some day.

I tend to usually forget most of my dreams, although I usually write down the ones I can remember.

Hrm... Well I have three notable ones.

The first would be the most recent nightmare: I dreamed that, while I was home alone, the divorced man that lives down the street from me was turned into a zombie and started walking toward me with a chain saw. That one wasn't much fun.

The second... Well, has anyone ever watched the Elevator show on Youtube? If not, this won't make sense, but I recall being in the elevator with Harold the Janitor. For some reason there was a couch in there (no idea how anyone even got it to fit) and I was talking to the couch. xd.png Go figure. Anyway, Harold asked me who I was talking to, and I actually pointed at the couch and said "That." His response was "... Oh." Then we somehow got into a conversation about lettuce and ham...

Moving on. Third dream was the best. I have only four friends and no more, and two of them live half a country away from me - I got to know them over the internet and have met up with them once in person. Well, I recall dreaming that I met up with them again. Interestingly enough, I distinctly remember saying to one of them "I know this is a dream," and she replied to me with "Then I must be dreaming the same dream."

I asked her about it the next morning just to see, but she couldn't remember what she had dreamed.

Darn it.

Well... I had this one weird dream when I was 3... I dreamt that my family and i were going on a picnic race where the only rule was not to run. then we came across a fork. all my family took one way and I the other. The rest of my family found a fairy godmother.