skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I once had a dream that involved comedian Bill Bailey in a 1800's theatre setting, introdducing two dancing hippos on stage, wearing tutu's... blink.gif

It's really creepy when your dreams come true, or parts of them do.

That's happened to me twice u__u

One was especially odd because of the time it happened.

Had a dream last night about a new dragon release. I clicked on the Cave and saw a bunch of descriptions I've never seen before and was like OHEMGEE NEW DRAGONS AGAIN!!?"

That hasn't been the first time I've had that dream. <.<;

^Kinda creppy, did you have an a weird disturbing dream where you anal touch some of your favorite cartoons/characters?

Not too long ago I dreamt that my best friend was dating Justin Bieber. XD We all lived on his private island complete with roller coasters and a pet dinosaur.

Another time I had a dream in which my mother was a serial killer. o-o We had this pretty big car, and a bunch of my friends and family members were in it. We were driving to the mall but when we got there it turned out it was closed because of mass robberies. I stopped to tell one of the officers about my mom, and they casually said they'd look into it when they had the time. I got back in the car and we started driving again, but my mom, who looked like a mix of herself and Helena Bonham Carter was standing the middle of the road with a knife.

^Pretty wierd dude. i hope today i won't have any disturbing dreams about anal touching my fav Nickelodeon characters.

I had a mix dream of a Pirates, Space Pirates, and Ponies a few days ago. o.O

Vague dream but it all started out as me, with stealthy skills, maneuvering threw a ruined harbor in the middle of an island. The harbor looks like something you see from the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movie. I had a mission, not sure what it was but I had accomplished it and I was running away from the pirates through the harbor. As I was running, I fell into the water but I still kept going by swimming though the murky water. The pirates couldn't see me because I had stealthy skills, so to find me their pirate ship became airborne and were now hovering over the water. I still kept going but I later plummet down into a waterfall. I didn't know I survived it but I found a ladder which lead back up. I scaled it up and as as I got to the top, the whole scenery changed with ponies. And this is where it ends.

Strangest dream I had in months. xd.png

^Pretty wierd dude. i hope today i won't have any disturbing dreams about anal touching my fav Nickelodeon characters.

Lolz, well when i was younger i had this extream crush on Aladin. You know the guy in the movie with the blue guy that came out of a lamp when you rubbed it? ya and i was to young to know about sex so i was a rebel with him and we kissed but I didnt know about making out. but still, for a little kid thats really big!! haha!

I keep having these dreams where I'm at the beach, and then a massive tsunami would apper out of no-where.Or something realeted to that.

But they dont happen very often.

And I live 5 minutes away from the beach IRL.

my dreams are hard to describe... they have a kind of surreal subtext that seems to drive events without any influence from current events. sometimes a single scene can be based on a thought or fear in my everyday life others the entire dream is based on a completely differnt reality and characters play out their respective roles with me switching from third person to first.

I copy/pasted this from my dream journal; one of my weirdest yet.

12/5/10 - The Book of Spells

There was another dream, or maybe part of the same dream, where I was at my old school's playground with my mom. We were trying to infiltrate the school for some reason. My mom had some sort of magic powers, and was going to disguise me as a 4-year-old so that I could sneak in as a pre-kindergartener. On the other side of the playground was the pre-k class that I was supposed to sneak in with.

My mom opened a huge, old book of spells. She held her hands out toward me and said some spell that I think was in English but I don't remember the words to.

I felt myself shrink and change into an adorable little 4-year-old girl. I looked up at my mom, who was grinning like an idiot. "I'm guessing it worked?" I said.

She picked me up and hugged me. "You are SO cute!" she told me.

"Uh, okay, can't breathe here!" I spluttered, and she put me back down.

"Sorry," she said, still grinning. She said something about remembering the plan and left with that.

I made my way over to a group of little girls. They were crying about something so I figured, what the heck, might be easier to blend in this way. I sat in the middle of the group and turned on the waterworks.

There was a teacher watching the class, but she ignored us crying children. How nice.

I don't remember what happened after that.

I was at my house, chillin in the living room. My mom walks in with her spellbook. I'm in a a state of half-4-year-old, half normal self, so I kinda look like a babyish teenager with a squeaky voice. My mom smiles at me. "Good job earlier. You still look cute."

I just shrug my shoulders, grumpy because of the state I was in.

My mom hands her book to me. "Here. I put a spell on it, so it will grant all of your wishes." She just kinda disappears after that.

All of my wishes? That's odd; My mom wouldn't normally give me so much freedom. Whatever.

I went into my mom's dressing room, sat down, and opened the book.

"I wish to look normal again," I said aloud.

"Is that your one wish?" asked the book, in a creepy fortune-teller woman's voice.

"Wait, only one wish?"

"Yes."

"Ok then, that's not my wish, since this'll wear off soon anyway..." I thought for a minute. "Could I wish to be all-powerful?"

"Of course," said the book.

"Alright then, I wish to be all-powerful," I told it.

"Your wish has been granted."

Immediately I was returned to my normal form.

I looked over at a lamp and pointed at it, willing it to change forms. Nothing hapoened.

I asked the book what the deal was.

"By gaining all power, you have also taken the wishes from all others."

Whatever that means.

I looked at the book and the page was like a touch screen, with a list of names with wishes on it and two buttons next to each: "Grant" and "Ignore." I saw one person that wanted some kind of superpower, and picked "Grant."

Because of this, I was now able to use my powers.

I don't remember what happened after that, though.

Okay, I can't remember all of it, but here's what I can remember. I'd also like to say it's been a week and this is actually the first Portal 2 related dream I've had so far.

So, I was in the position of Chell. I know is that it wasn't a dream of playing the game, I was in it. I'd been running around, doing tests, and it was some weird version of chamber... I can't remember which, the one with the turrets and hard light bridge and faith plates. I'd managed to work myself into one of the 'behind the scenes' places, and ended up in some part of the Center that was still really destroyed and rubbly, when I started to hear turrets talking.

Like, actually talking. With words. The first little bit was the usual 'firing', 'target lost', that sort of thing, but then...

"Hey, where'd she go?"

"I think she's hiding..."

I'm freaked out and start crawling behind a pile of rubble (that's also behind the turrets), and I'm trying to squash myself down to where they won't notice me, but then there's this little... scurrying/clicking sounds. I look up to see about half a dozen turrets looking at me, and one of them decides to say this: "When we move, it's bizarre. Isn't it?"

I run, they shoot me, but I manage to get to a ledge. Then they somehow start throwing things at me and... eventually it's just too much and I jump into one of the madly deep/endless pits.

So yeah ._. Don't know where that came from, but it scared the hell out of me.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Oh my god, this can't be!

Last night i dreamt that i was on South Park!!!

Ok, so i was hanging out with Kyle, Stan and Kenny then suddenly some weird dude dressed as Grim Reaper riding a bike was chasing us and then a old fat dude came and said "Come over here you son of a censorkip.gif*!" then Kyle got a chainsaw and cut the dude riding a bike in the half but then Kyle threw the chainsaw away, and it almost fell on Kenny so i sacrified my life to save Kenny but still Stan said "Oh my God, you killed... Kenny said "i'm here!" and Stan continued "Oh, nevermind".

But i could feel everything!!!! God, i expect to don't be killed by a chainsaw.

And then i woke up saying: OMG, he almost killed Kenny!

Edited by Rubs

I had a dream last night one of my newer friends (who's a freshman [i'm a junior]) and me along with my other friend (who doesn't know the other and is also a junior) went on a road trip. We were driving down this hilly road, and I was messing around with the music on my iPod and yeah. It was weird for me >.<

I got strangled at school.

But I killed someone in the dream. Twas fun.

^Just this? dream something better like you inside ur fav cartoons and some of then die and a tornado appears shred all you into pieces.

Alright, Last night now i dreamt i was on Invader Zim:

So, it was on the "Bloaty's Pizza Hog" episode and so i was in Dib's house watching him and Gaz talk. Then i went on Zim's house and i saw Gir watching "The Scary Monkey" so he started singing the Doom Song "I GOTTA SING THIS DOOM SONG NOW" And then Dib appeared on Zim's house and he got trapped. I was lol-ing. Then Gaz come and that weird thing that looked like water fell on us. And then Gaz went on some of Zim's ships and i was up that one. So, we reached to the Pizza stop and we ate some pizza.

Then Invader Zim's credits started to play. Like if i was inside the show for real or somewhat. Anyway that was a kinda cool dream.

Yeah, we forgot Dib inside Zim's house LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... Now Zim's gonna feed Dib's brain to Gir!

Edited by Rubs

I was at a bus stop and I got shot in the shoulder. The same man then stabbed my friend. For some reason Lyth was there (yes, the Lyth), and she kept me calm. Then I complained about how my bullet scar wasn't cool enough, so I wanted the scar from the stabbing.

And then I woke up majorly confused.

i dreamed that i was in a daycare, and i had a ipad thing about the dimensions of an etch a sketch, so it was thick. it had all the buttons on the screen where it takes you to a bunch of math games for learning and stuff. my martial arts teacher walked over, and asked hat was up. i showed him the game and he was all excited and said "oh cool!' real loud. i let him play a bit, and i pressed the button for adding double digits. IRL, he has dyslexia and ADD, so when the problem 60+60 came up, he started pacing around saying random numbers trying to figure it out. he came back and said 56. i typed it in, and the ipad thing said it was wrong and showed the right answer. he said oh. then he grabbed my hand and said i needed to cut my fingernails, and i said i would. then he burst out saying that it was alright and i didnt need to and we could cut them on the plane while flying to florida for the nationals. (i live in california). then the dream just ended. lol thats my martial arts teacher telling me that well cut them at the nations tournament.

wow that was long lol. and yes, i seriously remember exactly what he said. O.o

I have frequent weird dreams. I can't die. I've been shot many times in dreams...the holes just shrink and heal. For a long time I kept an online diary of lucid dreams that I called "The Dream Chronicles"

I had a dream that my house was surrounded by many hummingbird nests, and each nest had a different kind of bird in it, and that the different kinds were based on the DC dragon species. My cousin and I were rushing around madly trying to collect them all, but we could only have four eggs/chicks at a time. I ended up with a 'red', a 'thunder', a 'storm', and a 'pink'. xd.png

Well I'm doing a comic for my history class, on the site bitstrips. Yesterday I dreamed that I was on the program, moving around the city and telling my friend about history thingies. Darn, someone help me, I can't even look for the site and I remember that I was stuck on it... Argh

Another invader zim dream...

So i was on the school and then Ms. Bitters was with an a frog... Yeah, we're studying about frogs... And Ms. Bitters gave the frog to me, and when the school ended. Zim went following me to my house. And so he made the frog turn huge. Like that episode of the hamster that goes huge... And so everyone went screaming then Zim's ship hit the frog and the pills that turned the frog into a monster fell, and so a old man ate it and the show ended...

The ending credits played like the previous dream, wow i'm having awesome dreams now!!!

I had a dream that I was in a car that was driving past a fancy restaurant. I could see a guy there who was smiling and talking to people. Then he turned his head and noticed me. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen so I yelled at the driver to go by faster. The car is soon out of sight of the place. Then, the guy rips the top of the car open and he jumps inside. I found out he was a werewolf. Suddenly, the dream just halted there.

one crazy dream I had where lots of weird stuff happened ended with me caught in a magical battle between two foes.

I was crouched down waiting to be killed by their crossfire when one of them, instead of the fiery catastrophic magical attack I was expecting, picked up a nearby vase and threw it.

It hit the other character in the head and like a cartoon character, he fell over out cold.

The ending was so anti-climatic that I laughed out loud and accidentally woke myself up because of it.

Yeah, I have really weird dreams but they can be violent sometimes. huh.gif

I had this dream a couple nights ago... My dad was some weird knight or something and there was a castle in the background and there was a circle of knights around me and my dad. Somehow, I had a brother that was Jacob with his long hair and he was tied up on the ground with his head leaning forward. There was this knight kneeling next to him and he was banging this sword on Jacob's ribs and he kept saying "Ow.Ow.Ow." over and over. I just sat there and watched because I knew what was going to happen to him. Then all of the sudden, the knight beside him took the sword and chopped Jacob's head off. Then my dad screamed, "YOU KILLED MY SON!"

And that is where I woke up. I think the reason I dreamed this is because I'm reading the Twilight series. :0