skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Something involving aliens. I've been watching X-Files episodes for the past few days, so it wasn't entirely unexpected. I only wish I could remember more. Hehe, maybe I was abducted and they wiped my memory, 's why I can't remember.

So a few weeks ago I picked up the book "World War Z" after I read an interview with Nathan Fillion where he mentioned it was a good zombie story... Last night I dreamed that Nathan and I were fighting zombies.

It. Was. Awesome.

Sweet dream, Strom! In the suh-weet way, not the candy way.

I'd been watching Yahtzee Croshaw Zero Punctuation videos before going to bed, and ended up having video-game dreams.

I'm a little sad that I didn't try reading my new Lovecraft book right before turning out the light.

Had the oddest dream last night. Can't remember all of it, just bits and pieces. There's just too much to remember. I remember one part pretty well though.

Me, my aunt, my uncle, and my sister were all riding in my uncle's truck. We were going down this road and we saw this car driving really crazy. It was smashing into things and was just plain crazy. So, my uncle didn't want the guy to smash his car up so he started driving down one side of the road, right next to a large river with no guardrails, and he was driving pretty fast. Then, he got too close to the side and the truck fell into the river. I immediately rolled down the windows and prepared to get out of the truck when it went under. So, it floated for a bit, then it started going under so we all got out of the truck just fine.

Then, we ended up in this shelter for poor/homeless people because we were hungry. I have no clue why we were there but we were cold and wet. It cost 90 cents to get some food so we had this handful of change somehow and me and my sister were trying to count it. For some reason, in my dreams, I cannot count properly. Anything to do with numbers just confuses and frustrates me in my dreams. I kept counting them over and over again and just couldn't count them right. I had to keep starting over and never got past like 35 cents. Same thing happens when I'm trying to dial a number on a phone. I know the number, I just can't put it in and I always end up messing up and starting over until I wake up. And that's what happened with the change. I just got so frustrated and woke up.

I have really weird dreams.

But there's one dream I will always remember.

I was going with a friend to see My Chemical Romance play live at Blockbuster (yes, blockbuster). They were signing stuff out front of the store and for some reason, Gerard (lead singer) had to go do something so he asked my friend to fill in for him.

Then it skipped to the end of the concert. We went outside and I was talking to Gerard, and all of a sudden this huge meteor hits and it turns into the Zombie Apocalypse. Me and Gerard were running somewhere and he says something about "It's not okay" (haha song reference) and somehow blows his hand off. The most vivid part of the dream though was him laying on the ground holding his hand, which was bleeding profusely and just explosions and fire behind him and he's next to this sign that says "It's not okay". It looked so incredibly real it was scary. o.0

I really have reallly weird dreams. xd.png

My dreams were most odd. First we were kind of refugees or something, standing around a library. And then a Prince came in and he was acting all haughty. He started looking at the fantasy books and I decided to help him. I suggested quite a few before he took one and left, w/o checking it out.

Then somehow the library turned into a house. And one of the other residents asked if we wanted to go with him to a restaurant for dinner. Everyone else said no, and so we walked outside, got into his car and boom, we were at the restaurant and this man, sort of waiting in line, had two not-quite naked women with him. One was young, black, tall, aphro and the other a bit older, white, not all tall as the other, and black hair. Me and my co-resident were walking to dinner, when the black woman called out to me, asking if she could speak to me.

In the way of dreams, it skipped till we were back in the resident house. And I was sitting on the counter with two other people. One, a tall male, suddenly got up, said something like "I'm tired" reached under the counter and pulled out one of those large, empty laundry detergent (granulated) plastic barrels. (No idea what they are called). Handed the boy in the kitchen the lid and then stepped inside the barrel and folded himself into it.

It flashed forward and me and the other girl were back on the counter and the boy in the barrel was under in the middle cupboard, under it. I started banging my feet against the door. Loudly and a lot, kept it up for a good 5 mins. And then I suddenly moved to the other end, (there were only room for three) and put my head down to act innocent.

Flashed forward again and I'm suddenly "awake" on the counter and people are screaming and I look down and there's the boy who was in the cupboard, a bloody knife in his hand and the other girl who was on the counter with me, she was on the floor on her back, arms splayed out and she had a bleeding hole in her chest.

I start screaming at the boy with the knife to help her. He looks at me, looks at her, straddles her and stabs her like three more times. I scream stop it, no help her and he nods and goes a few inches below her collar bone and slices to the other one.

This is when I had the pleasure of waking up.

Hmmm...well, I had a really random dream once, but I guess it isn't that weird once you think about it. This is probably one I will remember for the rest of my life.

Okay, so if you don't know who Inuyasha is, you won't get this at first. Look up pics on photobucket if you don't get it.

Anyway, the only thing I can remember from this dream is this: I had an old bunkbed when I was a little kid, and it was the first bed I ever had. In this dream, my seven year old sister was sitting on the top bunk, and Inuyasha (for some reason he was shirtless) was having trouble getting up there, so I (even though in real life I can barely lift a gallon of milk) helped him up. Then I joined the two and we all sat there, and I woke up. That was pretty much it. I can't remember seeing his face, but I know it was Inuyasha because of his bright red hakama pants.

My uber weird dream:

I dreamed I was in fourth grade again but I lived in south park and then i started dating kenny ( I <3 Him) and we made out and then he died and i woke up screaming "OMG HE KILLED KENY!!" Weirdest dream ever..... but i still miss every second of it.

Had a dream that I accepted a contract from Obama to assassinate the devil(?) but he turned out to be like, some bouncer in the middle of a firy pit. Then Siouxsie Sioux started dancing with Robert Smith and they sang Stargazer...?

I had four dream last night. Let's see if I can actually remember them all.

1. I think I was one of my characters. A war was going on and a few friends and I was sent off to a facility. There were pods everywhere, but they were all empty. We had to stick our hands in each of the pods and wait for our fingers to be pricked. Apparently it was some sort of cloning facility or something.

2. I don't remember much, but I had a dictator of a prinicple.

3. It was Christmas and I woke up late... as in 8pm late. Nobody acted like it was anything unusual. I got some pretty good dream icecream, though.

4. I went to a small fair and two of my absolute fav cartoon characters were there.

I had another south park dream last night!

Ok, so I dreamed that me and kenny were all grown up and we got married. Later we had 2 girls named Avangeline and Jessica. Here is my fave part. Kenny was going to the store and he found 10$ so he went and bought a loterrey ticket. Turns out he won one of those things where you get 1 Million dollars every year for 25 years. So we bought a big mansion, and lived in it for 10 years until a fire started and the house collapsed. Kenny got crushed in all of this and i woke up screaming "OMG THEY KILLED KENNY!" like always

I dreamt my friend was avoiding me :c

...yes, that does count as a weird dream :L

/is hoping her slight psychicness isn't in play here :<

I had a weird dream where I was married to this guy that I had seen that night on CSI (he ended up being the murderer) but he was normal. And we lived in a big house and he thought this was all normal and I was forced into this mindset that this actaully is normal. Anyway, we had all my animals (two guinea pigs, two rats) in a room but I didn't trust him so I always locked the door so he couldn't get into the room. It doesn't seem very important but in the dream it was a big part. Also, when we were getting married we texted each other our vows instead of saying them aloud but I don't even like texting that much... huh.gif

I got shot by a witch in my fourth-grade classroom and i knew that I'd died because my poker card had a hole in it. Then I went up to my friend who couldn't see me and told her that I'd died. Then I hid under the fifth grade lunch tables and scared people. Then I lived at my friend's house and helped her make model horses. Afterwards, I told my mom that I'd died. Somehow, her younger sister (who has blonde straight hair) had red curly hair and was trying to help the guy who employed the witch to kill everyone. So I saved the school by grabbing his legs and tripping him.

That's not the weirdest one I've had, but it's pretty high on the list.

For sure i don't like how i was dreaming sometimes back but i had many nightmares which i hate today, they made me sick because of the panics i could have in the night till i was delivered from that evil spirit. huh.gif

Another SP dream again!

Ok so me, Craig, Jimmy and Clyde were hanging out when Stan came running up to us and said cartman was hurt. So we all followed him to cartmans house. When we all got to his room we saw he had become skinny. Then I said "WTF Cartman what happened!?" And then he said he went to fat camp. And then kyle and kenny were laughing in the corner. And then Michael Jackson came and threw kenny into the ceiling but we were to shocked about cartman to notice....

No OMG THEY KILLED KENNY! this time...

I had a dream last night that i was on a dance floor dancing then suddenly a ghost of Michael Jackson came and yell'd "STOOOOOOOOOOP DANNNNNNNNNNNCINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG"

Then i stopped, and i made a Weegee face then he died and started bleeding, i swear it was weird!

Then i switched that i was on my fav old Nickelodeon show "Rugrats" and i was a baby, then Lil and Phil suddenly came out screaming, then they jumped on me! And they said "Guys, there's something wrong with Angelica!" Then i was all like O_o, and Angelica's eyes started to jump and turned into snails, then her body switched to an a dragon and she flew out of the house. But she still was on the bed and she screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" In my face, then Tommy jumped out of the window. Then i woke up saying "Oh god, it's good that i'm still myself again."

Weird dream coming through

I was on the bus, and it was driving somewhere. There was a big box of the those fruit roll things. I took one and ate it. Other kids came and ate some too. Then I read the Nutrition Facts and it had a crazy amount of fat & calories, and we all panicked. The end.

blink.gif I know right?

EDIT: I knew those Rugrats poisoned minds!!

Edited by Lalasa

Well, the good thing that Michael Jackson didn't came here to yell at you and fall in the ground bleeding, or some of the kids turning into a dragon, then their corpse would scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" at you.

EDIT: No, it was just a weird dream that i got for being mad that Nickelodeon canceled then.

Edited by Rubs

I have this recurring nightmare where I'm drowning in a deep river, the only water in an otherwise dusty, dead landscape. It used to be green, clearly, because there's small withered dead tree-shrub things everywhere, but now it's all cracked brown earth and dead brown plants, and a great big river.

It varies slightly each time: Usually I'm walking with someone, but sometimes I'm alone; sometimes I fall, sometimes I'm pushed, sometimes I just decide for whatever idiotic reason to go for a swim. Sometimes I'm just drowning, but other times I'm being swept towards a waterfall... and I'm trying to swim against the current and reach shore, but it's much too powerful.

^Creepy

Now, i was on a dream that i was my Sonic Fancharacter (it's obvious, he's named Rubs, hence the name of my user) and my sister was a red Sonia, and my mom a fat Fox (one tailed). Then i went out to fly somewhere, then Jet the Hawk jumped on a ramp and he hit me, and we fell to Eggman's Lab. Then he asked "who are you" then we started talking a bit, and he now asked "How the heck we are going to get out of here?" And i said, let's walk and find out, what Sonic does. Then a robot with a Dreamcast on his head appeared, and i did a Homing Attack on him (yeah i can do homing attack) what made amount of robots with an a K-9 Gun, and Eggman with pink glasses, and we started laughing and he yell'd "SILENCE", and he said "What's so funny?" And we said "You're with pink glasses", then Eggman looked at himself and he died like how MJ did on my previous dream. And the robots suddenly started to blow up and Jet hit a building, and i felt on my bed. Then i woke up.

I've had a dream that my teacher died of illness. Now i'm scared that it's going to happen because she's been away for like, four weeks due to illness and i'm usually very unlucky like that in real life. D=

^I Feel sorry for you.

Now, last night i had a dream i was on Invader Zim, and i was an irken character, if you don't know how an irken looks like.

Little Example:

user posted image

Yep, i used Zim cause he's cute.

And then i was hanging out with Gir till i found Zim and Dib rolling "fighting" and i was shocked cause Gir's eyes turned red and he started digging a hole.

And they felt, the weird thing that Dib was without his glasses, and his eyes were tiny! And i asked "Dib what the heck just happened?" and he said "Gaz ate it" and we started laughing with my eyes closed till i opened it and Gir said "Are you ok?" In my face then i woke up.

I went to this hotel, and someone from the forum was there. While my parents weren't looking, I said "I'm wonton"

That's all I remember.

I had a dream that I was a terrorist. I was in a group with two others and we were wearing balaclavas and stuff and we were going to blow up a train. It was a big massive black steam train (Which looked quite a lot like the train from my worst nightmare I had as a child. Revenge?) and we put a bomb onto the drivers cab engine bit at the front and we climbed into the very back carriage - it was empty, just being used to store stuff.

We had a detonator thing which looked like a remote car key (I still don't know why we made it look so discreet, we were a group of three people dressed all in black wearing balaclavas) and we were going to let it off as we went over a really tall bridge. Then a fire started in the engine regardless of the bomb right after we set off so the train stopped and everyone got off and we hid in the storage carriage until they were all gone and then we got off and the other two were disappointed but I was happy because I didn't really want to be blowing up the train, I think I'd been pressured into joining them or something.

^^ weird dream. I think I also used stupidly long sentences.