skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had one dream like three months ago in which I was pregnant :o

I was in bathroom and did a pregnancy test, checked it and it was positive. My thoughts were like wtf, I haven't been with anyone in the way. I touched my tummy and felt some kind of bowl in it. The dream was very creepy but in dream I felt like I loved that little beginning of a baby.

Weird. Might be that it was after I had red breaking dawn from twilight saga and watched some series about pregnancy etc.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

I had a dream last night:

It stared out where I was in my house watching a movie that was on tv and the clock said 1:30am. So once it was over I was getting up to go to bed and there was a knock at my door. For some reason I walked over and opened it to see a package with no labels on it lying on my porch. I picked the package up and walked further outside. The package shook 3 times and exploded with purple jello all over. A small black blob with a collar was on the ground moving around me in a circle before it suddenly got bigger and ate my house.

Last night I dream't that I was struck by lightning, it wasn't very realistic.mellow.gif

Last night, I had to arrest some evil genius fat kid.......He was fast for a fat kid but I got him.

I had a bizarre dream last night, let me think...

Ok, I think I was at a museum/zoo type thing. I remember randomly running down a stone bridge outside of the museum, and to the side there were some strange greenhouse looking things, and I heard my mum saying, 'Mind the flesh-eating crocodiles in that glass house.' Which is odd because crocs do eat flesh. Then I went inside and looked at some displays. I then found myself in this corridor with a room that had a window and it was filled with compost and a few plants.

Then there was also a random bucket full of nasty looking bones, and a little bit ahead were some guns on special racks. There were also some really huge long fossily bones on the floor. Then a woman in a buisness type suit, blond hair pulled into a bun and glasses came and asked me if I wanted to look at the new exhibits that weren't opened to the public yet. I said yes, and we went through a door. She showed me the exhibits from viewing windows because inside the rooms that had the exhibits the floor was being varnished. I made a few comments.

One of the exhibits was a big model of some prehistoric swordfish thing that I don't think actually existed. Maybe like a giant Ichyosaurus or whatever it's called. There was also an animated model of an Allosaurus. I think I told the woman that they should have models of Basilosaurus and the Megalodon shark. Then the dream ended.

Oh, I can remember another dream...there was a pet fish shop with this magically suspended block of water on some posts, with fish swimming in it. It wasn't in a tank or anything. At the back of the shop they had a passage down to this absolutely ENORMOUS tank. It was bigger than several houses I swear. It went on forever. XD At the top there was an open panel where the water was like the water block back in the main shop. If you went down right to the bottom of the steps there was another door that led into this place with corridors the exact same shade of orange and with the same images as my museum dream's new exhibit corridors. :D

My dreams are odd.

Last night, I had a dream that I was sitting downstairs with my sister. Then, a spider-dog thing came in and started attacking us. It scared the censorkip.gif out of me. But in the end, it turned out that it was part of a circus and the circus people flew in on a cell phone (yeah, I don't know) and they flew away with the spider-dog.

It was weird.

Dreamed I died last night. I got hurt somehow & people strapped me to a table, & after a wait of a few seconds a switch was thrown & I was suffocated. Nobody was near me & nothing was covering my face, yet I was unable to breathe. I struggled for a few seconds before passing out. It freaked me out, right to the point where the dream went black, signifying I was "dead."

I had a dream that Zim from Invader Zim was sending around an airborne disease where either your chest, neck, or head exploded. I don't remember much of it, but even wearing masks or full-body anti-bacterial suits wouldn't protect you, and yet I never exploded, and Zim came down when everyone else was dead and he slapped me. Then I woke up.

Too much Invader Zim...

I still remember a dream I had in 7th grade (I'm a senior in high school now).

It started out in our science class. Our teacher had to leave to go do something, and he told us not to touch anything. I jumped out of my seat, started poking the air with my fingers, and yelling "I'm touching the air and the air's touching everything and I'm touching everything at the same time!" Then I woke up.

I actually dreamed about SpongeBob and Patrick last night.

Edited by rubyshoes

Last night, I went to school at Disney (for the second time in my dream life. O_o ) and was the loser of my school <:( . Then the school had a contest to see who could make the best ride (it would get integrated into the park). -time skip here- and we come to my finished ride. It basically looks like a skateboard ramp with a track and a ride car in it. On one side, there is a meter, telling watchers how fast the ride is going (goes up to 250 mph O_O ). Some weird mean dude (I'm guessing a jock) comes up and takes a ride. He couldn't make it past 90mph (there is a button in the car that makes it stop). But the ride doesn't just swing you back and forth, a black box completely covers you. Inside is a screen that shows animations of Disney movies.

Anyway, the first person to get up to 250 mph back and forth on the track in moi. Everyone cheers when I get out and EVERYONE lines up for the ride.

-time skip-

I walk by my ride which has been built into one of the Disney castle walls. My family takes me to the candy store on Main Street. I chose gummy mini-toy story characters (aliens are best >:D ). The last thing I see before I woke up, was a package for a gummy Mr. Ray (from Nemo). It was life sized. : D

EDIT: I almost forgot, while walking through the castle, the paintings talked like in Harry Potter. And I saw Nny in one of them! *squee*

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

I'm sitting in my computer chair wishing a bottle of Motrin would magically appear in front of me.

Edited by crazyloser13

Dreamed I was riding motorcycles with the NCIS characters Gibbs and Tony.

I was arguing with someone over something, sitting lazy at home. Whoever I was arguing with said my ex was coming to prove me wrong. The ex that had used me and that I’d lived in fear and depression because of for the past year. I was annoyed, and a little scared, but kind of excited. I rushed to go get ready, trying to look in a huff instead of what I was actually feeling. He pulled up in a white creeper van and we left in a hurry, both acting aloof. He drove to this open-air restaurant and started looking like for a specific table, ended up sitting at one. I looked over to my right and at a big round table were a bunch of people we knew enjoying a big meal. There was an awkward pause, but then they all lit up and swarmed over us, setting up a couple of big long tables on my left side for all of us to sit at. I know I was feeling even more afraid and embarrassed even though I really liked those people and wished I could spend time with them. We didn't end up sitting with them, but I really wanted to. I don't remember anything after that.

This is the second night in a row I've dreamed of him and it's really upsetting.

I actually had a nightmare last night about going back to school.

It started out as I was in a uniform, walking down the road to where my school is (which I have no idea where it is or what it looks like.). I somehow get there and I see there are two guards standing in front of the door with guns. I freaked, turn, and ran back down the street. I time skipped to when I got home and I hid, knowing the guards would be after me. So I grab the brochure for the school and see it's for retards (sorry, that's exactly what it said in my dream.). I started sobbing because I wasn't retarded, but apparently someone thought I was and that's why they sent me there. Then I woke up.

Yeah, I have nightmares about going back to school.

I had a dream not too long ago that i was playing call of duty on my couch. i was doing great when i felt something on my feet. when i looked down, my ouse was flooding. i remember looking at it for a few minutes, just watching it rise. then i finally yelled, "whats all this GD water come from". then i woke up

And thats an exact quote

I had this weird dream last night.

I was walking through an alley in this dirty ghetto city, and I looked down at my finger. The fingernail was growing from the underside of my finger, and there was a bleeding sore where it should have been. Also, there was another finger growing out of the side of my finger. I freaked out and decided I had to find a doctor. Conveniently, there was a doctor sitting on the railing at the subway.

Then, suddenly, my dream changed and I was out behind a cake store. There was this guy (he was in a gang) telling me to pick up a cake and I didn't want to because apparently I had some traumatic experience with picking up cakes before and I was scared my life was going to repeat itself. He threatened to shoot me so I picked up the cake and it was REALLY heavy. So heavy, it caused the forces of gravity to go in reverse, and suddenly, I was floating about two feet in the air with a heavy cake dangling from my limp arms. I was also turning in circles.

Then the rest of the guy's gang came outside, and they were all blonde and had buzz-cuts. They were also wearing swastika patches on their shirts. They were wannabe Nazis or something.

Then this short kid came outside, took the cake from me, and walked inside. I dropped to the floor and the guys standing in a circle around me started trying to shoot me. I ran inside and went to find my dad. When I finally found him, the Nazi-wannabes were standing around him and asking him to be the leader of their gang (he's half German lol). I hid behind a statue of some lady eating grapes and waited for them to leave. When they did leave, I told my dad that those guys were being jerks (but I didn't say jerks xd.png) and that he should kill them. My dad went and got one of his favorite pistols from his collection and went to go track them down.

I kept telling him they were going to set up a trap for him and that he should watch out, but he didn't listen. When we found where they were hiding out, these little styrofoam missiles started shooting at us from out of nowhere. My dad turned to try and find where they were coming from. I saw some motion in the corner of my eye and screamed "DAD! BEHIND YOU!"

One of the Nazi guys had a pistol and was aiming at my dad's head. As soon as my dad turned to look, the guy fired the pistol and things slowed down. I could see the bullet headed for my dad. I tried to jump in and block it with myself, but it hit him right in the forehead. As soon as the bullet hit him, he fired his own gun on impulse and it shot the Nazi guy right through the heart. My dad was laying on the floor and I was freaking out and telling him that I knew they were going to set a trap for him, and he should have listened to me. It was all pretty emotional.

Then my dad got up, pried the bullet from his forehead with a shovel, and said

"I have to go kill the rest of them!" and I was just like "WUT."

I had two weird dreams last night, the first one possible leading into the other somehow.

For the first one, I was playing Animal Crossing. Just running around, being all lalalalalala. But then, random events kept on happening. I would get pulled under the dirt by Resetti (I think he was trying to sell me stuff), I would find tunnels/ruins to explore, and some other things. Though the dream was pretty vague and that's all I remember.

The second one, however? I think it's fair to say it's the most gory dream I've had. A few parts of this dream are fuzzy, too, but damn there's two things in it that'll be hard for me to forget. There's four kids in this family, one of them being me. Three of the kids (not me) would go out and do things (can't remember exactly what) that would give them "bad points". All of them gained 1000 bad points pretty quickly. Then the mother of the family and the three kids were sleeping in the same bed. I was more or less standing in the doorway, watching them. The father suddenly comes in with a saw. He, claiming this is discipline for the kids for reaching 1000 bad points, starts sawing at the first kid's head horizontally and continues at it until the kid is literally cut in half. The creepy thing is that the kid is still alive until the father pulls the two halves apart, causing blood to spatter everywhere. The body then disappears. The same happen with the other two kids. Keep in mind that I'm still standing there, watching, while this happens. And, oddly enough, when the mother wakes up, she not only doesn't notice her kids are gone but doesn't notice the extreme amounts of blood covering her pure-white bed. I then remember running away with some friends, but that was extremely difficult since we would have to climb through a very big system of randomly-placed bars until we could find a hole at the top of them so we could escape. For some reason that doesn't happen and I somehow accumulate 1000 bad points while trying to do so. I'm then magically in the same bed where my siblings were killed and the father walks in. He then starts doing the same thing he did to the other kids, though strangely it didn't hurt. It just itched. A lot. The mother gasped and tried to stop the father, but he wouldn't. When he was about to pull my body apart, I woke up.

Wall of text lololololol.

I lived in a castle and ordered Miles Edgeworth, Phoenix Wright and Franziska von Karma to do my chores.

Maybe it reflects on my hidden personality I have no idea about. /shot

"Here, take these bottles! The less material there is for them to assimilate, the better! Also, STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM THE SHADOWS! Now MOVE!"

i had a dream where i was DANCING with gibbs from ncis (i know...)

also i dreamed dragon cave was some corny tv show and i was in it o_0

I had a dream that I went back to my middle school. Let me take a step back and say that my middle school is horrible, people there will take any opportunity to beat each other up.

I took a bus to my middle school, and for some reason I was dressed up like a ninja, and I sneaked into the school. After I got inside, I took off my ninja outfit and I was in my casual clothing. I looked to my left and my orchestra was preforming a concert with my old director. Then my current director jumped on the podium and beat up my old director which was strange, because they were both old and they weren't violent. So they both run away. So I jumped up on the podium, then I took out my violin and started to play and compose too. After I was done, I jumped down on the podium which turned out to be 20 feet tall (6 meters) without breaking anything, including my violin, I then saw some kids walk around holding weapons and another holding a robot. Then they attacked a teacher, then I woke up.