skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a weird dream that I was at school and watching the clock (as I often do) and suddenly the clock started going really fast and everything turned all rainbow-y and all I remember was everything being extremely funny and laughing. A lot.

At least I hope it was a dream.

I had a dream that my mom, dad, aunt, a friend, and I went to a motel.

Well the friend that went with me suddenly got attacked out of nowhere by a ninja!

My friend won though. ninja.gif

I dreamed that Xemnas from KH was talking to Aqua (note that I don't know any of the story of BBS, I just know who the characters you can play as are) and put her in a box of darkness in the bathroom because she couldn't leave, and lied and said she'd only been there for three days. Then my entire class went up to him and demanded that he take us to see Aqua. For some reason, he didn't mind about this at all and just went "lol k."

So, he took us into the SUPER SECRET BATHROOM and told us that we had to answer ten riddles on the wall in the wheelchair stall in order to open up a door to get in. All of my class walked inside and the stall magically turned into a classroom. We went about solving the riddles and Xemnas just sat in front of the class saying whether we'd gotten it or not and writing the answers on the wall. He also said that there was a bartender in KH1 (which there wasn't) that was actually the true villain. I argued that it was just a Shadow Heartless in the shape of the bartender. And then while we were answering a question about a bull racing tournament that only took place for four seconds every year, I woke up. xd.png

Edited by faeiri

um... lol

I don't remember my dreams too often, but when I do, most of them are pretty weird. And, I don't have to many nightmares often.

Dream 1: I'm at my old house (I moved and had the dream before that happened) and I'm next the the lake near my backyard. I see a white dove in the water and it's drowning, so I rescue it. The dove thanks me (it could talk, apparently) but after a while, one of my cats chases it and manages to kill it before it can fly away.

Dream 2: I start transforming into a dog because someone cursed me (I think) but the transformation is stopped halfway through.

Dream 3 (this is the weirdest one I've had that I can remember): Apparently I'm at a playground. There are kids and adults there, and large pools of water all around it. A shark lives in one of the pools of water, and it sees me and starts to attack me. Before it can drag me down under the water, someone saves me.

Edited by Kandycat

faeiri: laugh.gif well, yeah, that's pretty weird.

kandycat: I kinda like the first one best. Or think it's weirdest. Or something. Kinda feels symbolic. Saving something just for it to die differently, and by a thing you call your own. Has a ring to it, doesn't it?

Or I'm just getting all poetic. You tell me xd.png

Alright, my turn. I've had this weird dream some years back.

I am running along a meadow with very beautiful and colorful flowers, and the sky is baby blue. Then everything gets an orange tinge, the flowers start burning, and I come to a stop just before a chasm. I'm staring down it and yell 'No, I'm not here, this is just a dream, and I want it to go back to good!' Then I fight quite a bit with the dream to not turn into a nightmare, almost winning sometimes (and running across the meadow again) and then almost loosing (balancing at the edge of the gap). It repeats some time before I win and a butterfly flies by.

Then I woke up.

I once had a dream where my Dad and I were on this weird castle thing on a pillar sticking out of the ocean. Then there were monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh that started biting my Dad's butt.

Oh, and there was one where my mom was going to be crucified but then she wasn't and we started eating mandarin oranges and pasta. But then nobody could eat the oranges because I started burning them to make a candle.

I've been watching too many horror movies. I dreamed Zombies attacked.

I tend to have rather awesome dreams related to things I've been reading and/or thinking about.

A while ago I watched War of the Worlds, and then read some Lord of the Rings fanfiction before going to bed. I dreamed that aliens were invading... but they weren't really as bad as they seemed. They just wanted to learn more about the Numenorians so they could build a statue in their honor.

*probably only makes sense to huge LOTR fans* XD

I once had a very strange dream...

I was a little girl, maybe 9 years old, and someone handed me a fragile sheet of porcelain. In their hands, it was just fine. It was flat, rectangular, and sort of looked like currency. I remember that a queen's face was stamped on it closer to the right side than the left amongst the watered-down green and red.

I reached out and touched it, wanting to take it for myself. It shattered into pieces as soon as I felt it. Immediately, a wind storm brewed. I knelt down, in a fine white sun dress, and tried to pick the shards up. Every time I tried...The pieces shattered more and more, yet I still kept at it.

Talk about effort in futility.

My weirdest dream that I have had a couple times a year is this:

I wake up and a bunch of mean witches are invading my house. My parents and sister and cats locked themselves in a bedroom but forgot me. Then a nice witch (still ugly though, lol) comes and rescues me. We run around my house through smoke and escape and then I kill the nice witch.

screwed up, i know.

Another one is that I am in a large prairie leaning against a low, wide tree, when a guy with a gun runs up and starts shooting me. I run through the prairie while he keeps firing his gun but then the leaves fall off the tree and i'm fine and it's winter now.

I had this strange dream last night, not sure what it means.

At first, I was sitting at my window and staring out into the night, it was raining. I opened a window and my cat came walking along the roof, meowing. She climbed into my room and laid down on my bed, then transformed into a panther when I tried sitting down next to her. I staggered back, falling out of the window. I landed on a rain cloud, though. I was floating away and staring at the earth. But then the cloud finished raining and couldn't support me anymore, so I fell again. I landed in Egypt, by the pyramids. Looking for a phone booth, I ended up in some kind of labyrinth. There were bread crums on the floor, and because I was lost, I followed them. Somehow ended up in front of the Eiffel tower.

huh.gif

Last night, I had one of my weird/awesome dreams.

I can't remember much about the beginning. The earliest I can remember is my head being eaten by a lion. A few dream hours later I wake up in a hospital, my head is back on my shoulders without any scars! So I became famous, there was a book written about the experience as well as a few other people (other ppls heads were eaten too apparently), and then I woke up.

Anyone thinking wtf right now?

I know I had a weird dream last night.

It was about me walking in a town and I was watching from the ground, random people who were walking in the air. And some of them used clouds to rest on. I know I was together with 2 girls (one of them was kind of hideous - she had eyelashes coming out from her mouth. blink.gif ) and some kids and I decided to try this as well. I tried to run, to jump and it didn't work. I just couldn't fly. D; I mean... walk in the air like other people were. It seemed so awesome. My friends weren't able to do it either for some reason. There was a flash then and I was talking to my mom or someone and she told me that I couldn't do it, because it was a dream and that only people who are dreaming are able to fly. :/ (thanks, for the info) Then I realized that the whole thing WAS a dream and I couldn't do it, because, you know, these things only happen in dreams. Another flash - i was into a town again. I was kind of building a world or something and placing houses and all of that stuff. Then I was walking through that town and there was this factory where my mom worked. I don't know for sure what me and my friends were doing there, I think we were spying, but I'm not sure. Someone showed up and we ran. There was this high concrete wall and my friend were running in front of me like they were running on the sidewalk. I couldn't keep up with them, because I am afraid of heights. On the side there were some windows that actually looked like pictures of saints and angels. The girls jumped down and then attempted to help me get down as well. I hesitated and succeeded to jump on one's shoulders. We were standing on one's shoulders and so on and then I saw the road from above and realised I was really high. Then I lost balance and crashed to the ground, while hearing the girls calling my name. Then I woke up, in another dream. The same girls were there and I told them about this other dream and how I realized that they had the faces of religious figures while they were attempting to help me down. I know I was lying in bed and wearing a school uniform. Weird much? And also kind of remembered how I was about to drown from a tsunami hitting us. I know I was in my grandma's house or something - that room was familiar but I could see the clouds and water surrounding that bed.

I know that this was one complex dream and I missed out on lots of details, but you got the idea.

I had a dream I lived in a kingdom of singing alligators who really liked cake. And their king had a long grey beard for some reason.

I've had a lot of strange dreams. I had two about the ice cream man. I guess it's because he comes around here a lot?

The one I had last night, I helped him clean off/hose down his truck so he invited me in for an ice cream. I said why not? Half-way through I figured out he drugged me. So I ran and asked a friend I haven't seen in roughly four years to help me

In one I'd had previously, the ice cream man was driving around, but the music was distorted. In this dream I was in my old house, which I haven't lived in years, and instead of driving around the street, he drove around the back; in the back yard. I looked out and saw that he had huge needles sticking out from the top of his truck. He was dealing drugs. He saw me catch his eye and after that he was trying to dose me!

Apparently I think ice cream men deal drugs

:< Of course I would have a weird dream about driving right after I get my car.

I was just driving down the road. No biggy, right? Just cruisin' along, and I decided.. WOW, now would be a great time to turn! So I start turning the wheel, and I think to myself "Wait.. I'm not turning the wheel enough! NEED TO TURN MORE!" But the wheel wouldn't turn anymore. And then you know what I realized? That I was on a tall friggin' bridge. A ONE-LANE BRIDGE. I WAS TURNING ON A ONE-LANE BRIDGE.

And you know what else? I wasn't in MY car, oh no. I was in my dad's car. Which is a stick-shift. Which I can't drive. D:<

I can't remember what happens afterwards, but I know one thing. That it makes me terrified to drive. GOSH DARNIT.

I dreamed the characters from NCIS were all vampires (been watching NCIS and Buffy too much).

My dream...

I dreamt that TJ released about 12 new eggs at one time... There was a topic in the News board and...

I DESPAIRED. I. Despaired.

That could've been a nightmare for all I know. It's not that I don't like new eggs. It's just that if there's A LOT released at a time, I get freaked and become a worry wart.

*shudders*

WARNING! MAJOR RANDOMNESS IN THIS POST! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I was in a posh hotel dinner party.I soon got bored and wandered down a few hallways,when i see a guy,around 19,20 years old running through double glass doors.As soon as he rounded the hallway,i noticed a school friend,Charlie,hiding in the my right in between the door and the wal.With a VERY big portion of McDonald fries.On the other side of the doors,were 4 girls also carrying large portions of fries.One of them (i think she was asian),asked if i'd seen Charlie.I said no.They said thanks and ran off.Charlie said thanks for hiding her,and handed me the fries.I went outside,to find the sea,with two people in swimsuits.On killer whales.They started talking to jellyfish made of jewells,and the whales were yawning,and the boy and girl start singing something.I was then eaten by a jellyfish.

I learnt nothing at all,and that wasn't one of the strangest,like the time i fell through a shed floor dressed in a Charmander costume.

There's this bronz wevren, with blue eyes and yellow pupels, there was a light blue gem in the center of her forhead. It, she was in a cortyard getting attacked by knights with chans, she was roring frantickly. I'm running thought this forest and I get to her, as soon as she sees me, she instantly calms down and looks directly at me. Her eyes meet mine, then I wake up. I'v had that dream many times and I alwayse wake up at the same time.

One more, totaly diffent dream, same wevren. This time I'm flying on her back and she takes me to this platform made enterly of crystals. I get off and she leads me to huge crystial gates with dragons larger than skyscaperes guarding it. They let me into theri glorius city (better than the fabeld El Darado). A city enterly of dragons, lungs(serphent dragons) and wevrens made up entierly of stunning multy colored crystals. I'm lead up theas stares to a magnifacant pales where this small, but powerful silver dragon meets me. The King I suppose. He tells me something but I forget. Thats about all of that dream.

This dream is f***ed up.

I was walking home from school with one of my friends (we were coming from a different direction than where my school actually is, I don't walk home, and she doesn't live near me. O_o ) and this other kid is walknig with us. He says he needs help with his homework so he hands it to me. I look through the packet and he does need help. At this time, my friend decides to branch off and leave me alone with the guy (lets call him....... Jake). So I continue walking toward my home (which is in a different location but close to its real one).

When I get to my house Jake continues walking and there is a house behind my house a little to the side. That's his house. So I go over there as well and I tell him I would be glad to help him with his homework (facepalm right here. I don't help anyone).

The next day, I come over to his house to study but Jake isn't there. So I decide to play with his little sister and their black cat. There was a strange lamp in his little sisters room, where if you move the switch, the cat gets bigger or smaller. So I play around with this for a little while. Then the little sister takes one of two strangely shaped lightbulbs and puts it on the cats paw. Then she takes the other lightbulb and blows into it. The one on the cat paw starts floating until the cat isn't touching the floor. Strangely enough, the cat is calm during its flight.

Then Jake comes home and we go into the backyard to study. While we are studying, I look into the row of windows on the second story and I see a girl about my age. She looks mad so I ask Jake about her. Turns out she is Jake's girlfriend, so I figure she thinks I'm trying to steal Jake away from her.

(INSERT DREAM UNCONCIOUSNESS HERE)

I wake up inside the giant dirt mound. A bee (I think) is prodding me awake. I sit up and see that I'm not the only human in here. There is a large crowd of people. Once everyone is awake, we are brought to a hall with multiple screens. While watching the video I figure out that the bees are planning on turning us into food!

I run out of the hall and several bees try to get me back in. I run, dodge, and flip my way to an elevator. I never read any of the buttons but somehow I know where they lead. I press one button to go up, halfway there I press a button to go down, halfway down, I press a button to go up to the surface. Once there, I step out, fall down the dirt mound. At the bottom, I start growing until I'm normal size. Then as if nothing happened, I go back to studying with Jake.

I spot his girlfriend in the window again and excuse myself to go talk to her. I get up to the room she is in (turns out its Jakes room), tell her that I'm not stealing Jake, go back down, and study again.

(INSERT AWAKENESS HERE)

I had a dream last night that TJ made a dragcave MMO it was awesomesauce...

you played a human and you started with a single radomized egg which would always be one of old commons (red,green,water,mint,grey, etc..) and you would go on quests to get stuff to help it hatch & grow then it would become your battle partner and you could then go in dungeons and you would get a new egg for beating it ( the harder the dungeon the more likey to get a rare egg ) and you could switch between different dragons as you earned them

Edited by chickenhound

I had a Zim dram last night! : D

It all starts in my old science classroom. Yes Ms. Bitters is the teacher.

Anyway, the class was making depressing name tags. Then, out of the blue, Ms. Bitters decides to punish us (for being children?). So she sends us on a jog around the school. It's not that big a school but everyone still groans in protest.

Guess who I decide to jog with. Yes Zim, but guess who else wants to jog with him? Tak dry.gif . So we decide to race for him, but with a twist. Zim must be with one of us at all times and we must enter the classroom at the same time. So it looks bad for me right now, but guess who has dragon wings!!!

When Ms. Bitters sends the class off to jog, I immediately grab Zim's hand and takeoff. About a minute later, I hear a sound behind me so I look back. There's Tak flying (think of the rockets Zim used in "Planet Jackers".

I pick up speed but she still manages to stay close behind. I use all different kinds of manuvers to lose her around some of the strangest structures around a school I have ever seen. When those don't work, I shoot straight up in the sky. I fly over the school and see some of the skylights, one of which is directly under me. I stop flying, angle my body down, and drop towards the skylight. At the last second, I unfold my wings and we land safely. We start walking towards the classroom and when we are almost there, Tak comes in driving a black stretch Hummer (on the second floor? O_o ). But Zim is oblivious and we walk into the classroom unharmed.

Some of the kids are already in the classroom, somehow being faster than Tak or I. I sit down in my seat and one of my friends named Khyl sits near me. I ask him if he saw anyone flying and he said no.

My competitiveness won't even let me lose in my dreams. xd.png

Last night, I had a pretty short dream concerning DragonCave.

I dreamed I stole a black egg from my friend somehow and ran back to my 'cave'.

A week later, it hatched by itself. The hatchie was an alt black. I was really excited.

Two days later the hatchie proceeded to explode in my face.

Wut.