skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Ok...

My teacher is male so this one is really crazy. IRL he is on parental leave. My TEACHER (not his wife) apparently got pregnant with a killer alien bee. (I'm crazy aren't I?) Then the sky turned green and I flew over to an arena where I was chasing Sonic. Then, I knew I was dreaming. I didn't wake up though. I made the sky turn blue again and I was taken to a lighthouse where I was gifted a broken iPhone. Then I was asked to search for the killer bee myself. I found that my math teacher had eaten it to save everyone's life (including the one of my pregnant homeroom teacher). Then I teleported 9 months into the future. The babies were Irken babies. I jumped off a building, Then I woke up.

I had a dream. And I saved a dying kitten from evil dumb schoolboys. Here's what happened:

I was at the playground while everyone else was in the field playing soccer or whatever. Suddenly everyone was crowding around a spot and I ran over to look what it was. It was a kitten that was bleeding in several places near it's back and it was curled up into a fetal position. The boys were kicking it lightly and I screamed 'STOP! STOP KICKING IT GOD YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!'

Then I resume to spit several curse words out (Including 'Go screw yourselves') and the teacher heard me and walked over. For some reason she was wearing veteranarian clothes and she wasn't angry at me for cursing. She told everybody to leave and after 10 minutes she called me over. I refused and she said 'Why not? It's the most beautiful kitten you've ever seen!'

I walked over and it WAS a beautiful kitten, despite some nasty scars on it's back. She asked if I wanted it and I said yes even though I didn't know how to raise a cat.

FIN

Ok, I just rememberd one of my dreams.

I was locked inside the house with this murderer after me, and the murderer was IN my house where I was locked in with only a couch to hide myself.

The murderer found me within seconds, something teleported me on the house roof and I jumped, I hit the cement head first and I didn't die, then the murderer stood in front of me with a bloody knife and I screamed my head off, then teleported into a nude person's shower.

We both screamed, then I teleported again into this candy land thing with Zombies chasing me all over and they had blood red eyes, it was creepy...

THEN, I saw that murderer again and this time I was stuck to the ground, with about 50 skulls with blood red eyes surrounding me.

Then the murderer killed me and I woke up.

I had a strange dream. It made no sense.

I mean, my dreams are always weird, but this one was just... e.e

And I dreamt of cutting people in pieces with my classmates and making food out of them with TOYS. And then we burried the parts. And it felt less weird e.e

Kate (Angel_Of_The_Inferno) came over to my place. We were tickling eachother, and laughing our butts off. And then I realized she was Allen Walker. And I didn't know if I should be happy and be all squee or be weirded out. And then she went back home, to god knows where she lived (I think in my dream, she was from England). And then she kept nagging me about a picture that I 'promised' I'd draw for her over dA. And then, instead of the picture being a rainbow Pikachu, it was an Umbreon with a rainbowish background.

And then I woke up.

And my thoughts were 'WTF'.

Edited by Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

I have a rarely recuing dream that went like this:

I was walking down a street with my mom and brother.

We were totally happy.

Then I saw it.

It was a giant Croc, as big as a humback whale, when his heads was up, taller then motel he lived at. He was apparently a tourist attraction.

My mum gave me something to feed it.

I silenty looked at my mom with a 'Nooes! Its scary!!!' But she made me do it anyways.

He ate me.

The I got a view of the back of my mom and my brother, and they were cackling.

"MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" and then I woke up.

Another:

This Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally lonely kid was sad because he had no friends.

He and everyone else live in a sewer. Yes, a sewer. Then he be-friends a vampire and is like:

Yew won't hut me will, yew?" and the vampire said: "Of course not!!!" And then, eventually, when he completely trusted this vampire-woman, he brought him to show and tell. I wasn't a student in this, but I was like a ghost, sot of watching them, and commenting through the whole thing: DON'T TRUST HIM LITTLE KID!!!! WHAT THE censorkip.gif ARE YOU THINKING! HOLY censorkip.gif! (The only reason I'm telling you censored words is because I was like that, I'm not being profane for the fun of it.

And then the vampire started talking like: "Well kids, I- AAAAAAAAAAARGHH!" And killed everyone. It was horrible. I have more, but they're for later.

Sick mind for a kid, huh?

I had a couple last night... forgot what the first one was about, but in the second I was apparently part of one of those 'Big Brother' types of scenes... Random people from everywhere and drama and all. Everyone is a bunch of random idiots...

And Pyramid Head. |D He was the person that slept with everybody. (since there's always that person in every one of those shows.)

This one guy was going on about how PH needed to be kicked out because he thinks he's so great and taking advantage of everyone and yaddayadda... and I was just like "Stfu, you slept with him too. :\ If not yet, you will."

....Oh, I love how some things seep into my dream world....

I always have weird dreams, but here are just a few:

When I was about 6-7 (or younger?) I had a dream that I was at my grandparents' house with my mom and dad. My aunt and uncle-at-the-time were visiting from South Dakota (we live in Texas). Well I was trying to sleep in the guest room, and saw the closet door open. I got out of bed to check on what was going on, and out popped three witches. Well I started running and they were chasing me down.. I fell in the hallway and then I woke up. Shortly after, I fell back asleep and unfortunately had a continuation of the dream where my family and I took the three witches to jail (they made me sit in the backseat with them). But, when we got back to my grandparents house, their front door opened, and the witches were walking out of it! I woke up screaming.

Surprisingly, a lot of weird dreams take place at my grandparents' house. Like the one about the witches that I wrote up there, the time I dreamt I was a ghost, the one where one of my stuffed animals (a snake) tried to hypnotize and kill me, and one where my mom had gotten kidnapped by a gang or something.

Another weird one that I just remembered was when I was in 7th grade. My favorite band at the time was Linkin Park, and my dream was about their music video for "Papercut", starring my Science teacher and History teacher at my dad's house. They were in the living room singing the song while some of my classmates from each classroom was in there. I was in the laundry-room with that creepy blue dude. There were these little flies flying around everywhere.

So there are just a few examples of my dreams.

All of my dreams are weird o.O

I once dreamed that there was a monkey that lived in our house that would zip-line down every morning to the back of the toilet that was in the living room. That was where he lived. And that I had little dogs made out of whipped cream that I could stick in my pocket and they wouldn't get smushed.

The wierdest dream I ever had was a few nights ago...

I was at School when Dinosaurs invaded my school and neighborhood. They killed many kids and teachers. A T-Rex ate the princaple ( I wish she really got eaten..) me and my friends Alex, Amber, Zach, Max and Tristen all escaped. we went to my house but the Dinos got there first. So Max and Zach got eaten, Tristen got raped, ( I don't know why..) Alex and Amber got crushed and I found Green Day Concert tickets with a backstage pass. SO i said " censorkip.gif This!"And when I

was gonna Make - out with Billie Joe, I woke up sad.gif

THE END!

One time, I dreamed that I was infiltrating a secret base where zombies turned people into more zombies which was hidden under someone's backyard. It was epic.

Another time, the most creepy and annoying kid in my school appeared in one of my dreams, as annoying as ever. Some dudes are teasing me about that since I told someone. xd.png

I went to the mall with my mom for some reason then suddenly when I was on my way to the arcade a mob of people began screaming and running away, then a swarm of zombies started eating people so I ran with my mom behind me up the escalators and hid her inside the women's bathroom as I went to a sport equipment store and got two tennis rackets. As I charged the zombies and the rackets in-hand I struck a zombie but the rackets turned into pink balloons but in a futile attempt I continued to strike the zombie with the balloons until I got tackled and woke up. dry.gif

Thanks to fanfiction I have been having dreams about the Akatsuki (Naruto).

My friend Scarlett and I were at the beach. Whilst building a sand castle some kid kicked it which of course ruined it. I, being a real censorkip.gif* in my dreams, proceded to turn around and was about to beat the hell out of this jackface. It was Deidara. I was totally stunned with WTF Syndrome. Scarlett mearly waved and said that we were ready to go. Someone grabbed me, slinged me over their shoulder and Scarlett was running with Deidara. Hidan was holding me.

Dream kinda time skipped to what I assume the Akatsuki lair..?

All the members introduced themselves and we vice versa. I then let out a Fangirl squee at the sight of my favorite character. Kisame. To which I annoyed to no end with cheezy fish jokes and embarassing questions. I jumped on Kisame's back demanding a piggy back ride. Why Samehada was not there I have no clue.

Notha time skip.

I was having an engaging conversation with Sasori and Deidara over whos art it better. I was struggling to keep no opinion, when Hidan ran in. "Make me a sandwich censorkip.gif*." That left me staring at him with a stupid expresson. Next thing I know I'm chasing Hidan while being chased by Kakuzu who kept yelling about robbing me. Then I was saved my Tobi who pulled me into a secret room.(closet?) The rest of the dream I was trying to find my favorite snaggle toothed fish friend. Though I wish I didn't... Scarlett was missing up until this point. I found her, uhh, with Kisame... *Shudder* The last thing I screamed was,

"Noooo! You have defiled what innocence my sharky fwiend had left!"

I had a NaNo dream ALL last night... I don't even remember half of it... it was just... paragraphs... everywhere... each with short stories that made no cohesive sense...

I think I was destroying them by going into the story... or something...

Still don't know why I dreamed about it... I was counting down NaNo... but I didn't even start last night... xd.png

-K-

Thanks to fanfiction I have been having dreams about the Akatsuki (Naruto).

My friend Scarlett and I were at the beach. Whilst building a sand castle some kid kicked it which of course ruined it. I, being a real censorkip.gif* in my dreams, proceded to turn around and was about to beat the hell out of this jackface. It was Deidara. I was totally stunned with WTF Syndrome. Scarlett mearly waved and said that we were ready to go. Someone grabbed me, slinged me over their shoulder and Scarlett was running with Deidara. Hidan was holding me.

Dream kinda time skipped to what I assume the Akatsuki lair..?

All the members introduced themselves and we vice versa. I then let out a Fangirl squee at the sight of my favorite character. Kisame. To which I annoyed to no end with cheezy fish jokes and embarassing questions. I jumped on Kisame's back demanding a piggy back ride. Why Samehada was not there I have no clue.

Notha time skip.

I was having an engaging conversation with Sasori and Deidara over whos art it better. I was struggling to keep no opinion, when Hidan ran in. "Make me a sandwich censorkip.gif*." That left me staring at him with a stupid expresson. Next thing I know I'm chasing Hidan while being chased by Kakuzu who kept yelling about robbing me. Then I was saved my Tobi who pulled me into a secret room.(closet?) The rest of the dream I was trying to find my favorite snaggle toothed fish friend. Though I wish I didn't... Scarlett was missing up until this point. I found her, uhh, with Kisame... *Shudder* The last thing I screamed was,

"Noooo! You have defiled what innocence my sharky fwiend had left!"

I love you now. xd.png

Thanks to my obession with Hidan, Kisame and Zetsu, I had the CRAAAAAAAZIEST dram ever. Well, that I can remember clearly enough to state.

Well, I was on my bed, minding my own business, drawing Kisame X OC fanart for my fanfic, and them BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~! The akatsuki appear in my room! Which is hardly big enough to fit 4 people in comfortably. I stared at my 3 favorite characters, Hidan, Kisame and Zetsu. Out of all of them, Zetsu was in favor of me at the time. I screamed fangirl-ish-ly and tackled him out my door, down the stairs and we crashed into the other door. I had accidentally knocked Zetsu out, and I ran back up the stairs, dragging every akatsuki member out of my room. Kisame now had my drawing pad and he was looking through all my art......"WHAT THE (bleep) IS THIS (bleep)?!" He yelled. I snatched it away from him and said, "It's my drawing, baka." I then proceeded to fling it upstairs, and I went into the kitchen to have some noms.

Timeskip, where I assumed the akatsuki lair/base/thing was.

I was out, wandering the halls, minding my own business when the character I hated most, Deidara, jumped out at me and yelled. "YOU'RE MINE! UN!" I was like "You crazy?" When he said that, but he dragged me towards his room. I got his drift and I screamed reaaaaaaallly loudly, and Zetsu popped up from the floor and snatched me away from Deidara. "Bad perv artist." He stated, then he took me back to HIS room, where....Oh gawd. Unspeakable things. X____X

And then we had 4 kids and we all lived happily ever after! 8D (Except for Deidara, who got mutilated by Zetsu and I.)

Oh, and Itachi and Sasuke got together and had babies! :U Who knew that Sasuke was really a girl? *shrug*

My weirdest dream...

I am in an apartment. Everything is very modern as far as interior goes. My husband and children are in the kitchen making me a Mother's Day dinner. (I am not married, nor do I have children.) I am watching television.

All of a sudden, a newscaster appears on the tv, and says, "We have breaking news here at channel 7, the gremlins are coming. I repeat, the gremlins are coming. This is not a joke." I turn the channel, but he is on every channel. I figure someone hacked all the stations, and turn the tv off, but he doesn't go away. I unplug the tv, but he is still talking.

My door starts to rattle, and all of a sudden, these things that look like langoliers, except furry and small, start pouring through.

user posted image

I start to run away, but they eat me alive.

----------------

I have had this dream SO MANY times, I can't even begin to try to count. It's got to the point that it is a lucid dream, kind of. I know as soon as the dream starts what is about to happen, and I start trying to find ways to kill them before they kill me. But they always kill me. No matter what I do, what weapons I use, what strategies I put into effect, even stopping time doesn't work. *twitch* This is by far the weirdest dream, or series of dreams, I have ever had.

The one I had last night involved stupid relatives, a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a spaceship, dirty socks, and spiked coffee.

That is all.

I dreamed about a witch in a shiny moss green robe and hat with long droopy sleeves and we were all saying hummmmmmn and the her arms fell xd.png off/came back on...

I love you now. xd.png

Thank you. I love you too. ^-^

Kisame now had my drawing pad and he was looking through all my art......"WHAT THE (bleep) IS THIS (bleep)?!"

AND, I couldn't help but squee at that image. Kisame. Notepad. The bleepness. I don't think he would like my fanart very much either..

Now down to business.. This dream is one I have had several times. I am in a white room with no doors or windows. It is almost like nothing, because I walk around and it seems like I'm not moving or anything is changing. I then hear my six year old(or whatever) voice crying. I keep calling out, asking why I'm crying, but the voice(the other me..?) never answers back. In fact, the crying stops, and is interupted by me screaming. I now see the younger me(the voice me, how about we call her Shade). Shade is smiling, and in her hand is a bloody cleaver. The next moment she pulls of her(my..?) head and the head keeps on smiling.

Wheres my Kisame-san when I need him.. ;^;

When I was little, I used to hate mushrooms. One night I was dreaming that a giant mushroom was chasing me and when I turned around to see if it was catching up I tripped and fell down a canyon. In real-life, I fell off the top of my bunk bed. I broke 4 fingers on my left hand.

Dream from last night:

I was playing with my boyfriend's cat Charlotte on the sidewalk. Suddenly it bit me and latched on, so with great force I hurled it into the street. A car came and ran over the cat. Its body split open and oozed out flesh and liquids. I picked it up and tried to find a vet clinic.

For the rest of the dream, I hobbled around on crutches. My foot appeared to be broken, so I had a great deal of difficulty getting around. I found a vet clinic and gave them the cat, and it appeared that they could save it. I left and went to school. For some reason, I thought this cat was Cole's cat Shia, and I needed to tell his family that I had just contributed to their cat being run over. I went to the university to find Cole to tell him what happened. Going up and down the stairs with crutches was very difficult and time consuming. I ran into Cole's brother Brett, and I told him what happened. Then he reminded me that Charlotte was not his cat. He also told me that the vet clinic I took the cat to did not exist.

I became concerned for the cat, and I tried to find my way back to the vet clinic. I left the university and I saw a man sitting on the ground with his Macbook air. Except the screen was totally clear, so you could see everything on the front of the screen and on the back of it, except reversed. He was getting snow on his laptop, and I complimented his laptop before warning him that he shouldn't put snow on it. After a few crude remarks, he told me to screw off.

I went back to the location of the vet clinic but I couldn't find it. Every house looked exactly like the vet clinic I had been to. I checked in every house until I was surrounded by a maze of identical houses slowly closing in on me. I became mildly aware that I was dreaming and cursed myself for having such an uncreative cream. The whole 'identical houses closing in on me' thing had be done to death in movies.

I found a little white dog that was injured similar to the cat on the sidewalk. It stared up silently at me with large, innocent, pain-stricken eyes. I picked it up, and the world disappeared. I was falling down through the universe. Spectacular stars and nebulae passed by me, and I thought I'd be there forever. I became impatient, so I created a door down below me. I felt annoyed at how tacky and cliché it was to be in a dream where I was falling and drifting through the universe only to discover a floating doorway. However, I was only slightly aware that I was dreaming, because even though I didn't enjoy the plot, I still followed it. Or perhaps the cat had become too real to me, and I needed to save it.

As I fell closer to the door below me, I yelled, “STOP” just as I reached in front of it, my feet hit the floor and the universe disappeared and was replaced with tiled flooring and white walls. I was in the vet clinic.

The little white dog seemed to be missing from my arms. I demanded to see the cat, but the veterinary technicians told me that the cat was in surgery and that I needed to wait. They offered me food to eat while I waited, which I accepted. I remembered Brett telling me that this vet clinic did not exist, so I walked through the doors to the surgery room. People were standing around the cat, plunging their hands into its gored body and gorging themselves on it in a frenzy. I vomited, and it wasn't any sort of normal vomit. I was vomiting up flesh and blood. I saw the carcass of the little white dog expertly cut up, and realized that I had been eating the little white dog. I had had enough, so I woke myself up.

All in all, I was pretty annoyed with how cliché this dream was. Normally my dreams are pretty out there. The only thing I find interesting about this dream is that I was on crutches. Normally I can walk in my dreams, but I can not run unless I run on all fours. This time, I couldn't even walk.

Strangest/creepiest dream last night...

Not dreaming yet: Well, first I woke up at about 3am. I was hearing strange, screaming sounds coming from outside. I know there's some kind of weird sea bird that comes around once in a while that sounds like a baby crying (it's sooo creepy if you don't know that's what it is). At first I thought it was the bird again, but it sounded different. It actually sounded like a young child crying/screaming. Like, you could actually hear those violent-ish inhales when crying your eyes out. It was sooo creepy. Then, as if to aid in the creepiness, my door slammed shut... (And the night before this, I swear someone was standing in my doorway. He/she/it went "shhhh" kinda loudly...it was weird...)

So then, as the screaming is going on, I try to go back to sleep. I do eventually and have the following dream:

Now dreaming: Strange, dark emptiness. I could still hear the strange noises. Then my brother comes out of nowhere and says "do you still wake up in the night to hear the screaming of the lambs?" (or whatever that quote is from the movie "The Silence of the Lambs") Then more empty darkness, followed by a feeling of impending doom. Then the screaming stopped.

Then I wake up.

Strangest/creepiest night/dream ever.

EDIT: Right after I posted this, the power went off. T-T I'm on my laptop... the street lights are out, so it's pitch black outside... *is completely freaked out right now*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I found Green Day Concert tickets with a backstage pass. SO i said " censorkip.gif This!"And when I

was gonna Make - out with Billie Joe, I woke up sad.gif

I've had that happen to me. Only I asked them all for autographs first, Tre didn't even sign anything and Mike signed my face. xd.png And I actually did end up making out with Mike. happy.gif

Yeah, I almost squee'd also.

Dream from last night:

I was in my bed, staring at the pine ceiling, and suddenly, I had my computer in my lap.... but it still had the freaking virus on it. And I sad-faced. Then Techno-wiz wizard fixed it 8D For some reason unknown to me everything went black and I was not at an electric keyboard. And I started playing the Mario-bros theme on it. (MY DREAMS ARE RANDOM.) But I screwed up. A lot. Then I was gone again and Somehow got tackled by Kisame and he was sitting on top of me and I was like X___X Cause he was so freaking heavy, and I'm a twig. (I weigh only like, 84 pounds now.)

Then Zetsu saved me and I sat on both Kisame and Zetsu and tortured Kisame with KisaIta yaoi. Which was funny. And the rest of my dream was forgotten.