skunklover

Dreams You've Had

My friend was blind and was driving a car and I found nothing wrong with this. Then it started snowing and the roads were very slick and she still was able to drive. Then we went to Disneyworld, but before we got there, we played with killer whales with British accents. When we were there, we couldn't agree which park to go to, Animal Kingdom and get eaten and chased by animals or Magic Kingdom and go see Stitch. Eventually we left and watched people drink some kind to red wine that had plants in it.

0_0

Oh oh weird dream last night. Fighting goblin alien things with magical power? It was like I was in a videogame. And then, I was captured and I was standing outside the building and it was a big four story or six story warehouse and I was watching it burn, I was there with an old friend and two of the alien children, I think they were princesses. Then we were told by the big alien boss guy to go inside what was left of the building (after it collapsed and the fires all went out - very cool image) and the princesses had to murder us in a despicable way, I think they had to prove themselves to their father, but one of the twins was kind of slow and weird, but was really nice and didnt want to hurt us, and she didnt really get it that she was supposed to, and the other one was beautiful and evil and mean hearted and wanted to find a really great way to kill us. But I wanted to escape, and my friend did too but she wasnt trying very hard, so I was like running around trying to find my way out and I was climbing through attics and air vents and eventually my friend caught up to me and I was like "here! grab onto this tree!" and she did but then she was too afraid to move forward, and then the sisters caught up to us and the nice one had this standoff moment where she said she wasnt going to do anything to us, and her father threatened her with her life and she was still not gonna have any of it. And this was all after this weird giant magical battle where this queen was melted in green acid and yeah.

I think I dreamed all this because I fell asleep next to my laptop after playing on dragon cave for a few hours. Probably had something to do with Kjaking's Grox RPG.

Oh my god...I now know that I'm obsessed with both Invader Zim AND these forums because of my latest dream.

Okay, so in my dream, TJ was also Jhonen Vasquez, so he both made Dragon Cave AND Invader Zim. He called us all to go to a meeting at my school auditorium. He talked about the forums and Invader Zim, then we all left.

And then my sister woke me up.

Yup...I'm obsessed.

I had a dream recently that just screamed "THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING BECAUSE YOU WATCHED INCEPTION".

I had a dream that I was escaping a rather pretty and pink mental facility (that I wasn't meant to be in) by climbing out of the window and absailing down a few floors. Each floor down became easier, and at the second-to-last floor, I realised that my friend (obscured from sight, in one of the rooms) was also in the mental home. I told her to make a break for it the next time they let her outside. I then went outdoors and hid a tin (with unknown items inside) behind a bush. I know that something inside the tin was supposed to help my friend escape but I don't know what.

Levels. People being hidden from sight. A hidden container.

Inception, I blame you for this.

I had a dream recently that just screamed "THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING BECAUSE YOU WATCHED INCEPTION".

I had a dream that I was escaping a rather pretty and pink mental facility (that I wasn't meant to be in) by climbing out of the window and absailing down a few floors. Each floor down became easier, and at the second-to-last floor, I realised that my friend (obscured from sight, in one of the rooms) was also in the mental home. I told her to make a break for it the next time they let her outside. I then went outdoors and hid a tin (with unknown items inside) behind a bush. I know that something inside the tin was supposed to help my friend escape but I don't know what.

Levels. People being hidden from sight. A hidden container.

Inception, I blame you for this.

I hope you didn't implant anything bad into your friend's head... better figure out what was in the tin.

I dreamed that I was kidnapped. Being hung upside down and used as a pinyata for a cray woman who was using a rifle as a bat...

I had a crazy fever dream about a week ago that was one of the strangest I've had. And considering my dreams involve things like zombie clowns named Fred and pyrokinetic assassins on motorcycles, that's saying something.

I was dreaming about Mom and my stepdad going away on vacation. I had to watch my sister and another little girl, a newborn, who for some reason could walk already. I eventually got sick of it and left them with a babysitter, and decided I was going to go visit my father. It's funny how all the Weird Stuff happens when I'm visiting my Dad/going to visit my Dad/just getting back from visiting my Dad in my dreams.

So I was driving for a while when I realized there were a lot of crashes - everywhere I looked, there were police cars and regular cars and smashed-up semis and such. After a while of seeing those, I noticed that I was surrounded by mostly semis. And then they all started very slowly spinning randomly through the air, like torpedoes, and my car was getting hit by pieces of trucks and other cars. Like, the air was full of trucks and broken truck parts. Up ahead, under an overpass, there was a mass of cars and trucks crashing into each other, and parts from that were hitting me, too. Somehow, I made it out alive, but my car was wrecked, and the dashboard was smashed and none of the lights would work, and my seat had fallen partially through the floor. The outside of the car was completely undamaged.

I drove up to some lady's house, where an old rental car was there conveniently waiting for me. The lady took care of me, and was pleasant despite my car blocking hers in her driveway. After a while I left, not in the rental but in my broken-up car. Somehow, it had gotten half-fixed, and my seat was working now and the broken dashboard was covered up in tape. I made it to Dad's house. The rest of the dream was a mish-mash of Dad trying to fix my car and begging his wife to go on vacation (he actually made Puss-In-Boots eyes at one point - a very bizarre image), a demonic cat doing evil things I can't really remember, and I think my grandmother somehow made it in there. Oh yeah, and they lived in a wooden house that was built half on a cliff, half on a tree.

And then I woke up with the worst headache I'd had in a long time. :|

Edited by AngelKitty

Last night, I was in some dream where I was part of some bad guy's plot to become a god (or something, memory fading), and there was a stage where he had to kill someone. That someone ended up being me. Hello point blank. I talked him out of it, and then when he turned the gun on other people in the room I talked him out of shooting them.

Later, he tried it again, but was a lot farther away and missed a lot, and I was able to take cover before he got me.

i had a dream that i would keep fallin and fallin and fallin then i would wake up screaming waking up in cold sweat

Don't recall much, but there was this one bit about water (it was a lake or something, definitely not saltwater though)... and, oh man, an eyeball should never pop out that much...

All I remember from one is being Lisa (from the Simpsons) and saving a bunch of gummy life-savers from Mr.Burns. wtf.

Another, I was Leela (Futurama) and I was in a coma. The only way to get out was to get Fry a bowl of Jello and grapes. again, wtf.

The last I remember, I was me, I guess. But a bunch of weird stuff was going on that I can't remember now. I think David Schwimer was there though. O.o

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

Aside from several more that I can't really remember and one that is so inappropriate it cannot be described here... I had one last night.

My mom was Satan. :| And she was all trying to kill me or something because me and my dad could stop her from taking over the Earth. Only my dad looked like... I dunno, don't remember, just that he looked familiar, but wasn't my actual ...dad. And I had to break into my own house to try and grab things to stop Satan!Mom, and I had to avoid her... And I was a kitten for part of the time. :|

So, I break in, and I manage to grab the stuff, but she knew what I was doing, and she messed with some of the stuff, and I got caught and then she fixed something and we agreed to work together because apparently something else was going to destroy the world. :|

Then I woke up and was like "What the / censorkip.gif / was that?" and was all confused. Then I fell asleep again. :|

A night or so ago I had a dream where this famous dancer that was somewhat like an "exotic dancer" from the 50s or summat...the ones with all the tassels and things...and looked just like Betty Boop, was kidnapped off the stage she was performing on. It was a large shadowy thing that kidnapped her in front of a massive crowd of people (a crowd of like 10,000) and everyone was shocked that their beloved dancer was taken away.

But then Shaggy and Scooby, who happened to be there at the time, decided to go find this all important dancer( who I guess was a great messiah or priestess that is one day to fulfill some legend someday). Shaggy was fairly grouchy about the whole ordeal but no one was offering to find the exotic dancer/messiah so he had to go, but Scooby (who didn't talk) would just cross his arms and be like ._______.

but he went anyway. So they both got on their little pirate ship and foated around a massive Louisiana Bayou, and went through a couple of portal hatches in the ground so they could go meet up with Popeye and Olivoil, because they apparently knew everything and sailed the high seas all the time....aaaaaand that's when I woke up.

I had a dream the other where I went shopping with Hillary Clinton for a dress to wear to an opera. All of the dresses came in cans and had peoples' names written on them. I grabbed a can that had the name "Anna" written on it. The dress was made of aluminum foil and black lace. blink.gif

I dreamed I was on a spy mission with James Bond.

Once I dreamed I was leaning against my refrigerator in the kitchen then the lights went out and I heard my dads cat run past and hiss then I heard the clown from Scooby (The movie and it's the one on the wall) laugh from right behind me O_O I don't think I was ever that scared of a dream before. I've had some really really weird ones before that.

Another time I had some dream that I was laying on my bed with my legs folded Indian style (oddly enough it was EXACTLY how I was laying). There was this online comic called ALP (Alien Loves Predator) and I was dreaming of the comic like characters in a comic normally dream. Well Abe had this red plant thing and Pres said that it would die but over the next few panels it grew and was growing around the panels. Well after a few seconds it zoomed out and I could see my room and how I was laying down and then some guy popped up right beside me and he was a zombie and went to bite my rib cage. I woke up and looked around then seen how I was laying and then looked over where the guy was in my dream and nearly slammed into the wall cuz I jerked back so fast. I went into the bathroom and stayed in there for like 15 minutes before I was calm enough to go back to my room.

I had a weird one the other day.

I was hanging out with my friends when one of them says 'Hey, you dropped this feather!' and I said

'But I didn't have a feather.'

'I saw it drop from your hand.'

I reached out for the feather with my right hand and saw to my horror/amusement/awe that my arm had changed into a wing. Far too small to lift me, but it was a wing all the same, except with claws/a hand like an archeoperitryx (sp?). I was all like 'Wut?'

Then, some aliens landed on a hill and came towards us. They were varying shades of green, all scaly. They were a little taller than the average human, and were very rotund. They started to worship me. xd.png

One or two of them were slightly bigger, browner, and told me that they had come in search of a new 'Monarch' in that quadrant of space or something. The monarch could be from any sentient species, and developed powers like telepathy, enhanced senses and limited shapeshifting plus a few more I can't remember. The males tended to grow huge, and resembled a scaly, wolfish creature, with a long snout and short ears. They had powerful claws and dangerous personalities. These 'kings' were extremely territorial, and hate other kings with a passion. The 'king' for my quadrant was a nasty, acid green brute who was extremely powerful and vicious. More on him later when he appears in the dream. Queens were more rare and their shapeshifting powers more developed. Their 'coming of power' was marked by a part of their body permanently changing to another form and staying like that, rather than the same happening, then a full transformation of the kings.

Well, turns out the king of my area could sense a new monarch. He was reknowned for offing his rivals as soon as he sniffed them out, but he finds it difficult to tell apart males and females. D:

He started to manipulate things from afar, using his telepathy. The aliens start to control young adult humans, especially females. These brainwashed girls are made to bear and give birth to more of the aliens. It is their only form of breeding. I became horrfied and tried to stop it. The aliens showed me an image of their homeworld. It was barren and tiny. They are trying to find the other branch of their species, that left their world millenia ago, to pass on knowledge and die in peace. I ask what role the monarchs have to play, and how they came about. The aliens replied that their species was the first sentient life form, and they were appointed guardians of life. They programmed the monarchs into every sentient species in the hope that they would be able to use their power for protection, but something went wrong, and the group of aliens I'm dealing with has been rendered all but infertile, unless they use other species. The kings became more primordial, corrupt and warlike, while the queens became mythlike in their rarity.

So my quadrant king eventually arrives on Earth and sets about trying to hunt me down. This part gets a little hazy (I think I was honing powers/fending off minions that the king had made from bits of earth or cloud or dark matter etc.), but I remember thinking

'It's not worth all this fighting, if I give myself up, I'll have a swift death.' so I approached a building where the king was sleeping outside. I walked throught the walls of the building, to a little alcove quite far above the king. I crouched down, peering over the edge. I could have slid down to him then and there. Then I thought, 'No, I don't want to die.' And I stood up.

'Little monarch? Is that you?' The king's voice in my head. 'I will find you.' he moves slowly, smoothly. 'I can smell you!' and he was coming up the wall so fast I nearly got killed, but I slipped into the wall just in time.

'Heh, so you know some of our tricks little monarch? Eh? Why don't you come and play, to see what you're made of?' But I hid away until daylight, where for some reason I was stronger. All I remember then was a scene of where I had challenged the king, but was trying to fly away as a bird, until I came to rest behind a pillar. I was back as a human, panting.

'You don't think I'd let a future rival get away, hmm?' the king again.

'One problem, King, you have made a mistake.'

'Oh?' he laughs.

'You don't know much about the gender differences between humans do you? See, I'm not a king, I'm a queen.' And I jump from behind the pillar - and wake up.

I'm totally going to write a book about it. For srs.

You know how when you have a nightmare or something that totally scares you, but when you try describing it to someone, even though you remember it completely, it doesn't seem scary?

Well I had a dream that I moved into an old, rickety house, (And yes, this was a nightmare) and whenever I looked into the mirror, in my reflection, there would be pair of ghostly hands coming out from behind my shoulders, and in one hand there's a pair of scissors and in the other hand a short piece of rope? Then it randomly changed to a dream where there was a haunted music box and whoever opened it would slowly change into a music box person? And then I opened it, and turned into a music box, then woke up, and I was like, that's so scary!

Then when I tried to tell my sister about it, she was like, what?

Also the weirdest dreams I have are always in the morning. On a school day, I wake up on time, but I have to keep sleeping, and I'm not really aware of it, but I have dreams that I change clothes, brush my teeth, and go downstairs to have breakfast, and then I wake up, and I don't want to do all that anymore...

Edited by lachrymation

Had two weird dreams last night.

The one I can't remember much about had a regenerating cinnamon bun monster in a diner. wtf did my mom put in the cinnamon rolls yesterday?

The one remembered with more detail:

I have a habit of looking out my window. And in my dream, I go to look and see a huge-ish orange wormhole in the middle of the sky. A single person floats into it and the whole thing disappears. I watch the sky for a few more minutes and a few smaller wormholes appear and suck individual people up. I go out to the street (it looks like the time before sunset, but it's already quiet. You know, gloomy.) and I see a few Irkens (ok, wtf?) round the corner. One tells me that the people that were sucked up are going to another planet and will be returned soon. Then I start rising (presumably into one of the wormholes) and then I woke up. :/

It would have been fun to take control of THAT dream, I tells ya.

Yesterday,I had a dream that I had a friend called Ders an orange dragon (Please not both of us were dragons)and we were playing in this field and then we were talking for awhile and then suddnly,Ders saig 'Goodbye.'And then my dream ended .......When I was on Dragon Cave,I got this Magi egg coded Ders.O.e blink.gif

that scared the censorkip.gif out of me!

I just had a weird dream. It was a Futurama dream, drawn in Futurama style, and then it cut to the Futurama comic book at the end of the episode.

This is not the first cartoon/movie/book dream I've had, so I couldn't consider it weird in the least, but most people don't seem to have these. >_>