skunklover

Dreams You've Had

TEETH. LOSING MY TEETH.

I got in some RL fight with Cort and some other spriter and then I started losing my teeth and like half came out by my braces wouldn't let all fall out and my parent's didn't care much so I went to the doctor but it was like a barber-doctor like the olden days so that didn't work and then the people who knocked my teeth out turned into a giant ancient sentient catfish and some evil demented guy who tried to attack me again but the catfish turned into a dude and stopped him and I had this weird tattoo that was supposed to show off my strength and protect me but then what and the catfish died and became a dude and the other dude was in a tub of oatmeal or porridge or something and

@ Doomy - you either have an insanely good memory or a .. creative crosswiring of memory and imagination.

Ah, the most vivid of my weird dreams..

I and an armored, armed man moved slowly down a spiraling ramp, him walking, me on a horse. We leaned over the railing and watched a crowd of people dressed in medieval clothing watch - something, no idea, that gave me a sense of dread. As we moved farther down I noticed that all the walls were like adobe stucco, and the ground was covered in Spanish (I don't even know why I thought they were Spanish) tiles.

We then went underground, under the stage the crowd had focused on, and down a corridor lit with fluorescent light. He tied me down on a table inside a room halfway down the corridor. I half-smiled and said I didn't care what happened, as long as metal wasn't involved.

And then I woke up :V

Seriously, if I have dreams in which glowing {....} moves around and blows up, I don't remember them.

The weirdest dream I've ever had was that my brother, my sister, and I went into this petting zoo thing and inside there were tons of animals in cages. My sister went to pet a parrot, but it started to glow green and mutated into a giant parrot. Then it started eating her hair. I ran and came to a plain white room with a convertible in it.

I was suddenly wearing a diaper and a rug-rats shirt. This woman appeared and said that she was my mom, but she wasn't. We then drove of in the convertible.

Then I woke up.

Last night I had a dream about my hair dye wearing out and both me and my mom were blondes. Like, light blondes. How weird is that? xd.png

*wonders what she would look like with blond hair*

Oh, I had a weird dream last night.

I was dreaming that everyone was racing each other, including my boyfriend and I. As time goes on, my boyfriend starts to hate me for some unknown reason and I get all upset. Then.. the Kids Next Door came. And they were racing each other.

At the end of the race, we apparently went way forward in time, and Numbah One had evil twins with his wife so he decided to sell them.

Then it kinda skipped to this thingy with this insane human-speaking Jaggia (dinosaur thing from Monster Hunter 3) who was killing people and had this world map tattooed on her frills that could turn into big scaly wings. She hated me and stuff and said she would kill me.

After that, I was opening up this poster, and there were notes from these Native American chiefs saying how I am born to kill and they sent me this vision of someone stabbing through someone with this giant sword and then slicing their throat. And I screamed and woke up.

SO YEAH PRETTY FREAKY.

i have tons of them but i don't remeber most of them. One i do remeber was i was skateboarding in my school. during the summer. and there were other kids. now, i don't skateboard. and i wouldn't go to school in the summer.

...Well, one dream I've had is where I had my braces back on and one of my teeth fell out. It was stuck on the braces, so it was just hanging there... Then I tried to pry it out and the rest of the teeth all just fell out as well, like unzipping a zipper. :C And all the teeth were still on the braces, so it was still in the shape of my upper jaw....

while ago, i had a dream that my dad had a webkinz lil kinz pink poodle named sneakers. this never would happen.

The only thing I remember about my dream my last night is:

-Me, my family, and a few friends were camping

-Zim was there

-I had a PAK (THE AWESOMENESS)

-At one point, my PAK fell off ( D: )

-It was really really weird and fun

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

Last night's dream was certainly strange. Well, all of my dreams are strange and awesome, but this one was rather weird.

The kestrel has long been one of the symbols used to represent me, hence the name Kestra, and has been incorporated into a lot of my childhood stories and fantasies, be it me turning into one, or having wings like one, or some other character who closely confides in my self-insert chara having some sort of relation to one. Also, favourite colour is generally white, and is also the colour of our Capoeira uniforms.

So the dream in question is rather short, however it begins with me being at home feeling a bit tired and drained. A close confidant comes to me and tells me that something else is tired - Kestra, the white kestrel that has been something of a popular figure and is the personification of me in my dream, is equally tired and perhaps it is time to call it a day.

After mulling over the thought I call the kestrel to me mentally, and within moments she is sitting on my hand looking expectant at me, already knowing what is to come. I stand with her out on the balcony of the building I'm in, looking up at the sky to a dark hatch that has appeared from nowhere. The darkness is the Nothing of this life, and pushing through and beyond it will elevate the person to the next stage of life. Kestra, tired and ready to call it a day, nods her agreement and looks positively pleased that she can finally fly into the Nothing. As I raise my hand and let her fly free, I push my thoughts into the Nothing so that I am forcing it aside, allowing Kestra to reach that other side. In a few moments she fades from sight, and as her presence retreats from my mind I know in those last moments that she has taken the step into the beyond.

Now, I do believe that dreams can carry messages from time to time, but not every dream does. In fact it is rare a dream carries a message - certainly if they did, going by my dreams the world would have been wiped out some 5,840 times or more by now. But it is certainly a dream full of symbolism, which is even rarer in my case. And I don't know of any trigger facts in the last month or so that could explain why it would simply be random imagery.

My other dream from last night was simply awesome though.

I had a dream the other night that this girl from school who hates me got a job at the same place as me. One day, as we're doing our jobs, she turns to me and says, "You know, I really hate you. Do you mind if I punch you in the face?"

Of course, I said no, but she spent the rest of the dream trying to convince me. And she convinced all the people I worked with that she should be allowed to hit me, so that by the end of the dream, they were all calling for my blood, as well. It was sad-making. =[

~Feathers

I kept dreaming about Harry Potter movies last night (and riding a broom). smile.gif

I had a dream once that I lived in a blue house. Then a GIANT TYRANNASUAROUS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND TRIED TO EAT MY LOLLIPOP. But then a giant octopus with a sailor hat come out of my closet, wobbled over to the window, and started throwing plates at the T-rex. Then suddenly I found myself playing Go Fish with a whale, and I asked "Got any whales?" and he said, "****"

user posted image

There is a lot more to this dream, but I don't remember most of it: I was a secret agent. Evil people attacked our base and shot me in the foot. I limped down the street until I got a ride from a few teenage girls in an Alice in Wonderland float.

This just proves my mind is messed up

I have terrible or bizarre dreams. I've never had a pleasant dream in my life.

If someone ever invents a pill to prevent dreaming, I'll be the first to sign up to try it.

I was a brain in a vat, basically, along with a bunch of other people. My body had been skeletonized. My boyfriend, Iunno, but I think he was trying to rescue me.

Dun remember much.

Dream # 1:

I had a dream I was gonna have a baby unsure.gifblink.gif and I was like:

"No, no, nononononono. This can't be happening. I'm to young to die!!!!!

Dream # 2:

I dreamed that I was in a desert-like place with Scooby Doo and gang (don't ask). And that this zombified version of Cleopatra was coming to life inside of this really creepy underground maze. And then her HEAD, not her body, but her HEAD, turned (with a sickening sound) towards me. And from there on, it's the whole "zombie queen trying to kill you with creepy glowy-eyed curse" dream.

Dream # 3:

I dreamed I was driving down and up a REALLY steep and scary highway (I'm too young to get a licence!),and I ended up in this chamber of water, with an umbrella. I held on to the umbrella, and these bubbles in the water and a fan carried me up into a beautiful garden, with Lydia, my sworn enemy (eeeeiiiik!), and many other people, like my old principle.

I then floated around, STILL holding on to the umbrella, and came to a cliff overlooking the garden. There was a lonely male rock. I sympathize easily. I played matchmaker, got him a rock wife, and he gave me an ice cream.

Then I smashed the ice cream (after eating most of it) into Lydia's face (WWWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!).

And then I woke up.

Mehehe, when you said dreams, you attracted the fan.

(To make sure there is no confusion, I have a friend who we shall simply call M at the time being- who is a lesbian- hates girly clothes- and has really and I mean really short hair (buzz cut almost)

Now in my dream, M is in a blue Valkyrie Armour, and is wielding a blue sword, she also has red wavy hair. Now M holds the sword up high and proudly proclaims, "I am the blond Atheist!" So she swings her sword and demolishes the stone gargoyle, then she moves onto a cross, which she points her sword to. Immediately lightning came from the sky and burned the cross down into ashes. Once that was done, she stabbed her sword into the earth and tossed her wavy hair, once more proclaiming in a breathy voice, "All in the day's work of a blond Atheist."

Suddenly the school flooded and harpies began to swoop out of the skies, forcing everyone onto a large metal ship. I somehow became a harpy, and I began flying through the sky, screeching at people and swooping down at them (it was quite fun). The people, oddly, ran back inside when the harpies swooped over their head, but just a few moments later, they walked back out as if nothing had happened.

Then a sorceress held a book over her head, proclaiming that it was the last book in the world. I was back in my own body amongst my friend. So we began to play tag on the bleachers, and as I was running away one of my friends stopped me and asked (I am a known bookworm amongst my friends) "Hey T, have you read the last book yet?" To which I replied no, however as soon as I replied I was tagged and the dream rewound to when I was running away. I was stopped by the same person, and asked the same question, to which I gave the same reply, and then I was tagged again, the dream continued to loop until I was awake.

Aaaaand BOOM: "Uggh school already?" (summer vacation)

Weird dreams? All my dreams are weird. It's great fun. |D Buuut, if I had to pick my favourite exceptionally weird dreams-

#1- SPONGE CAKE TYRANNOSAURUS-REX PURPLE SKY

In the dream, I woke up and walked out of my room and into my kitchen/Dining room. It was entirely filled with yellow sponge cakes of different sizes-Giant ones, little ones, medium ones. They were completely filling up the floor of my dining room and into my kitchen. I started jumping on them and bouncing around-They were like cake-trampolines. Then, the roof of my house flew off, and the sky was purple, and a giant T-Rex was there, roaring at me. And all I could think was, "No, he's going to eat my sponge cakes!"

#2 WHITE ROOM WTF SONG

I was standing in the middle of a perfectly white room, and there were loads of random people standing around me, just looking sort of dazed. The room was completely full, from wall to wall, and there was no door, no windows, only a black speaker up in the corner. It was playing the song 'Stuck in the middle with you', over and over again. WTF?

/End dream

#3 I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS ONE

I was in my backyard, just walking and talking to the guy who plays Clark Kent on Smallville. There were celebrities all just sitting in my garden, reading books, admiring the plants, and I'm fairly certain that Sarah Jessica Parker was patting my rabbit, Brad Pitt was reading a book, and Tom Cruise was just leaning on a hedge, grinning. I can't remember who everyone else was, except that they were famous.

/End dream

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So I had a dream where I was walking through the mall with my friends while it was closed and we were pretty much locked in... We stopped by this itty bitty shoe corner and looked into the back and there was this huge, loud party going on. Amanda Palmer was there and we started chatting and she let me borrow her toothbrush because I didn't have mine anymore.

Last nights dream made me go 'wtf' when I woke up.

If you're wondering before reading, yes it involves IZ characters. >:D

Ok, it starts out with me driving the skool bus (ok let me explain here for a second. I get the feeling that there was some sort of 'learning to drive' program at the skool. And also, the driving controls were at the back of the bus. O_o ) and I am driving CRAAZYY. Yes, yes. I am driving all the little kiddies to skool (for some reason, the costco I shop at has turned into the skool/hospital). -insert small driving on the highway session here- I round the corner for the next stop, which happens to be Zim's stop. I start stopping the bus, but it somehow manages to graze him ( D: ). The bus stops and he gets on without yelling at me.

I start up the bus again to get to the next stop a mile down the street. This is Dib's stop. I feel like passing him ( >:D ) so I do but stop anyway because I get a mental flash of a group of people (right here I'm seeing the cast from Twilight (D:<) except they are not sparkling). So they all get on the bus and it's time to head to the skool. I speed, weave through traffic, and cross into the wrong lanes but I get there.

For some reason, only me and Zim get off the bus and are met by hospital people. They brought wheelchairs and some hospital clothes to wear over our real clothes. So we are wheeled in, Zim gets wheeled to one of the rooms, and I stay by the sign-in desk. There are a few tanks of sea creatures on a shelf (including a swimming oyster, with arms, making a pearl). Then one of the nurses comes in and tells me to read 13 letters off a cotton ball. The letters are impossibly small but I read 'E H C T' and then I woke up.

My dreams are going more into the 'wtf' range these days...

I had a dream last night I was making out with RheaDark cool.gifninja.gif

wat.

So, anyways, I have no idea what the hell I was smoking last night. But it must be really good, since this was my dream:

Okay, so. I was riding on the back of a Pterodactyl, and I was doing a moon walk. Then I thought "HEY I'M DREAMING" and started lucid dreaming. So then I jump off of the back of said pterodactyl, and I land on a unicorn. Me and the unicorn fly away on a rainbow while I throw glitter at raging gummy bears below us. Then we suddenly land in an abandoned city, and there's two police that take out tasers and one of them shouts "THERE IS NO LUCID DREAMING IN THIS PLACE." Then suddenly I stopped lucid dreaming. I still knew I was asleep, and that I was asleep, but I couldn't control anything. Then they whistled and a tiger appeared out of nowhere and started gnawing on my knee.

I also remember somewhere in the beginning I was watching Johny the Homicidal Maniac roundhouse kick Dib into a pit while shouting "IT'S OVER 9,000!!!".

That's 3 memes in 5 seconds. whatwhat.

But I have no idea what I ate last night.

But I need to do it again.

Mhm.....

DREAM TIME.

My dream was of a world where a huge flying snake-thingy would terrorize everybody and once a month for a day everybody would have to hide in their house so it wouldn't see them and a) eat them, cool.gif throw them halfway across the world, or c) eat them with mayo..... And I had the joy of seeing it eat a person. Just NOMNOMNOM and he was gone. :/

So, I was sitting there in my parents' bedroom with everybody except me in fetal position, with the windows covered and the only door to the bedroom blocked by a huge armchair.... And until I woke up, I was sitting there listening to it fly by our house, eating Doritos and tacos.

Yeah.

All I remember from last night is being half vampire dragon ( >:D ) and biting someone......

Oh! And I had half dragon friends of other breeds too!