skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Last night I dreamed that when I googled things (which I was doing without any kind of laptop or computer) they'd pop up in RL and you could see them. I googled Manectric, and nothing popped up. I went "Awww.." but then I googled Electrike and there was this little boy, about 5 years old or so, being dragged across the field (apparently I was at my school, somewhere) by his dad, who was wearing a business suit. The boy was wearing this Electrike costume, that looked a lot like pajamas except for the Electrike head.

Later on in my dream I was inside the school, hugging the walls, and looking at things on the walls. There was this one poster that said 'From your 6th grade sisters' (I have no idea why) and there was this drawing of people playing on a playground. Then I woke up.

The night before last I had a 2 second dream about Chesh's Owl Dragons. xd.png

Edited by Mustangs44

a little info before i get into my dream--> i had this dream a while ago and i had it on the last day of school... J and A are going to stand for 2 boys in the grade above me and i used to have a little crush on both of them...so have fun reading my dream!!!

My school was having an open house and i went there with my mom and dad. We were there and i remembered that i had left my sweatshirt in the music room in the basement. I told my mom i'd be right back and i went to the basement. (the stairs to the basement are right by the doors to go outside) i was in the hallway and a ninja dressed in pink walked up to me and said they needed me b/c when i was younger i had lived in japan (i never have) and that i used to be the best ninja in the ninja school i went to. I said ok but my parents wouldn't like if i was in danger. He told me that i wasn't allowed to tell them that i was going on missions. I said ok and we went out to a helicopter that was waiting for me and we went on a mission. There were 5 people in the helicopter and they were me, the pink ninja, J, A, and the faceless driver of the helicopter. We succeeded in our mission and we went on a lot more. after every mission the helicopter would drop me off at school. after about a month we went on a very important mission and we accomplished it. On our way to school the helicopter started to break down. We made it to the school but then the helicopter stopped working. J pushed me and A out of the helicopter and i landed on A. Then J jumped out of the helicopter right as the helicopter exploded! J landed on me so i was in the middle of a boy sandwich. My principal walked out of the school and said, "Aikiku, (that's not my real name but it's what he said...) you, A, and J are going to meet me in 1 month at the president's office(the president of the US had an office in our school) to receive the medal of honor b/c you all just saved the world!"

... then i woke up...

weird, huh?

I remember I was in a big old house... it was so weird. It was like the dream was jumping around on different places or times, but I was always in that house.

One time I was lying in a bed with big neardy glasses, and Lassie was lying next to me. And two people, a man and a women ( who I think was my parents in that dream ) was looking at me with a sad face. My 'mother' said: Im a bit worried, you should have got your dragon powers three years ago"

o.O In my dream it sounded so right, but now.. just weird.

A friend of mine has been trying to sell me on WoW; after watching her play for a while the other day, I went home and had a dream about it. Only I'm pretty sure this isn't how it's really played:

I was running a shop of some kind selling beasts I'd caught, and random other players kept breaking in and trying to rob me. I can remember being really annoyed, ha ha.

~Feathers

I was at the airport...with my parents. We were waiting at the terminal for someone and I was getting worried because almost everyone was out of the plane and we hadn't seen them yet. Then Murder pops out and I ran over and hugged him and my parents freaked out saying he wasn't allowed to come to the house because he was too different. Murder's guardian was there then (and I have no idea what she looks like irl, but she was pretty in my dream) and said they were jerks and that I could come back to their place with them if I wanted and my parents said no to that too. The next thing I knew, I was crying locked in a cage

I dreamt that Caramelldansen was actually a song about a serial killer who was eaten alive by one of her planned victims. O.o wut.

Oh wow.

Well I can't say how many dreams Ive had where Ive had to drive a car, no liscence or anything.

And then I had the dream before mod mayhem, where I correctly predicted the nebulas, sunsongs, and BBWs. My dream skipped the other one.

And even before when the summon egg come out ai had a really wierd dream about that.

And then I remember some of my dreams when I was little, like the one where the person was turning people to stone. Or the one where my sister was apperently an orca with its tail on its head so they had to kill her by making a mold out of her.

Generaly I control my dreams, but there are some days when I'm to tired to. And those happen.

I had a weird dream where I had to find a missing alpaca which my (evil) dog stole. I still don't know what happened to it.

Okay, this is one weird dream. xd.png

Keep in mind, we're both in high school, which makes it even weirder.

So, I was at school running circles around the football field with my friend Vanessa, whose hair looked disturbingly like Cloud Strife's from Final Fantasy. Suddenly, Vanessa looked at me and said

"We should have a game day!" Which is COMPLETELY out of character.

I said, "A game day?" and Vanessa was like

"Yeah, you know. A day where I bring board games to your house and we play them! And it should be squid-themed!" So I agreed.

Suddenly, I teleported back to my house and decided to get ready for the "game day". I was looking for a board game, when I just took off running up the stairs and into my room, where I proceeded to take out my piercings and take off my jacket, wristband and necklace and go to sleep. About an hour later, I heard a car door slam and a ring at the door. Suddenly, the piercings, jacket, wristband and necklace were back on, and I was standing at the door. Vanessa just let herself in, and she was carrying this HUGE multi-tiered carousel with little squid statues on it. There were doctor squids, fireman squids, even a girl squid and a guy squid making out.

I asked her what the heck it was.

She said, "It's called Squid Karate!" She carried it upstairs and set it down on my keyboard.

"How do you play?" I asked. Vanessa didn't say anything, but she started to spin the carousel around and around. Then she shrieked, "SQUID KARATE!" and knocked one of the squid statues through the air. She looked at me, and said, "We should make snow sculptures!"

So we went downstairs and there was a big sandbox full of snow, and even though it was really hot in the house, it wasn't melting. There was also a big blue plastic bunny rabbit standing by the sandbox. Suddenly, my friend Haley appeared and started to put pink snow onto the bunny's face, ears, and stomach. Vanessa made a big statue of a squid. They asked me to make a statue of Haley's face, so I started sculpting the head and I was actually pretty good at it. It looked good until I tried to make the mouth. It ended up covering two-thirds of her face.

Then a picture of my dad appeared on the ceiling and I heard his voice say "WOAH!"

Then I woke up and realized my dad was actually in my room and was saying "WOAH" because I was supposed to wake up an hour before. xd.png

Edited by Doomy

Last night, I had a dream that i was chilling in the mall before a giant suddenly just.... sprung up. Slash (from Guns n Roses) suddenly pops up, gives me one of his guitars, and we both defeat the giant with the power of ROCK.

Then it turned out to be like a massive virtual reality thing and Slash said I was cool so I could keep his guitar. I proceeded to squee and fangirl over him and then I woke up.

I was in a mall of some sort, and The Beatles' "Money" was playing. I went into a restaurant, which my dad was the head chef in. Now, you have to understand this. My dad does not like sugar, gum, candy or cookies. Yet he was dipped pretzels in cookie dough and chocolate, and he was about a foot shorter. Then my clock radio went off, but I was still in dreamland, so my dad started to talk, except he said "Hello and welcome to blahblah radio! Traffic and sports with blah balhherston!"

laugh.gif Yeah, it was weird.

...A dinosaur roared for like a split second and then I woke up, and it was morning.

...Um... if that even gets considered a dream. XD;;

Edited by Saskia

Another weird one!

So, in this dream, the earth was completely taken over by robots. I lived in this little town on the Earth that was painted bright yellow and bright shades of other warm colors. There were tubes and pipes everywhere, and robots were constantly marching the streets. The people were also anthropomorphic cats. I think it was called Traverse Town like in Kingdom Hearts. Except it looked nothing like Traverse Town.

I was actually a black male cat, and I had a best friend who was a cat who had a robot shell built around him to make him more loyal to the robots. The shell only made him stronger and had no control over his mind. There was a huge teleportation chamber in the center of the town that could take you ANYWHERE, even heaven or hell. So one day, my friend told me he knew this really awesome place where we should go, and I agreed. We decided to meet each other on Market Street, which was pretty far away from the teleportation chamber.

Once we both made it to Market Street, two robots came marching down the opposite side of the street. Their eyes lit up and they said something like, "Access denied. Trespassers will be punishsed." Both my friend and I started running. I made it to the chamber, but his footpaw caught on a cobblestone and he tripped. One of the robots had almost gotten to him, but I went back and dragged him by the paw the rest of the way to the chamber. Once we were both inside, the door slid shut.

"It's now or never!" I said, and my friend nodded. "Type in the coordinates of this place NOW!" My friend got to his feet, punched in the coordinates, and suddenly, the chamber jerked a little and there was no gravity for a couple seconds. Then, when it arrived at its destination, we both crashed to the floor. The door slid open, and we stepped outside.

It was bright and sunny in this place, and everything was brightly colored, like in "Traverse Town". There were some weird-shaped BLUE topiaries enclosing this nursery-like thing (I had no idea why they would put a nursery on the EDGE of town) where a bunch of purple kittens were playing. Yes, purple.

Up ahead, there were several large buildings in the center of the town, the largest being a yellow-painted brick building which looked an awful lot like my school. It had the same hallways, staircases, courtyards, everything. Then, past the larger buildlings, there were places where other cats lived (I guessed). The whole place was built on a raised area of land, that, for all I know, extended to the south (the place where we had come in). A huge meadow surrounded the rest of the area, with a few grassy hills.

Both of us went to the huge yellow building. This is where my friend decided to teach me about the power of this place. "Watch!" he said to me. "If I think something, and it's something I really want, it'll come true!" He closed his eyes for a minute, and when he opened them, his robotic shell disappeared.

"Woah!" I yelled. "You look totally different!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, well. Now you try!" I thought, I have an ice cream cone in my paw. and suddenly, there was a huge chocolate ice cream cone right there in my left paw.

"So that works with anything?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied. "Anything. Hey, d'you mind if I invite a friend here?"

"Nope." I said back. In a flash, a chubby grey cat stood next to him.

"Hey," he greeted us. "Nice place."

We decided we were going to explore the building. Each of us went our separate ways. I chose to just glide around the corridors (yes, in the air) and see what there was to see. So I thought I can fly and suddenly, I was gliding down the hall. I had spent about fifteen minutes just gliding around (the place was HUGE) when I decided I was sick of chocolate ice cream. This ice cream is actually mint flavoured I thought. Except nothing happened. Suddenly, I stopped gliding and crashed to the ground. My friend and the chubby grey cat came running.

"Heya!" shouted the grey one. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine. I just tried to make a wish and nothing happened. Then, I just dropped out of the air and fell. Nothing works anymore!" I called. To test it out, I wished for something drastic. "Meteors are falling from the sky!" But nothing happened.

So we all just left to go get more ice cream and spent the rest of the day eating ice cream.

The next day, we went out to one of the meadows to see who could climb up the hills on all fours the fastest. We started at the bottom of a huge hill and began running as fast as we could. I thought This hill is only as long as my tail and suddenly, the hill was tiny.

"Cheater!" my friend said jokingly, punching me in the arm. "So I guess it was just a temporary lapse in power, then?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Suddenly, the chubby cat came wheezing over the top of the hill.

"Hey, you can make wishes again? Then what was up with yesterday?" He asked.

"No clue," I said. I made the hill huge again and all three of us slid down it.

"Let's try that again! No wishes, got it?" said my friend. "Ready, Set, GO!"

All three of us took off running. My friend and I were neck and neck, but the chubby grey cat was pretty far behind. My friend and I finally hauled ourselves over the edge of the hill, and when we looked back to check on the chubby cat's progress, we saw something really freaky.

The meadow below was completely shrouded in thick blackish-grey mist. Pools of lava were appearing everywhere. "That grey cat is up here with us right now!" I yelled, and the grey cat suddenly stood at the top of the hill with us. He was shaking.

"I saw the devil, guys. I saw him."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. He didn't see me, though. Good thing you guys brought me up here."

Our conversation was interrupted by a loud, sort of whispery voice.

"Hello," it called. "Care to come down?" None of us said anything back.

"The devil!" murmured the grey cat.

"Come now," the voice called. "I know you're up there. You can come down by yourself...." the voice paused. "OR I CAN COME UP THERE AND GET YOU MYSELF!"

A hideous face appeared in the mist swirling near our faces. All three of us shrieked and ran as fast as we could towards the town.

"Can he really get us up here!?" I asked.

"Yeah, he can!" my friend replied. "He just can't come into houses. They're specially built so that nothing evil can enter."

All of us ran for the nearest hut. We were almost at our door when the mist began to swirl around us.

Then I woke up.

Which was depressing 'cause I wanted to see what happened next.

I frequently get recurring dreams about my teeth falling out or dreams about falling off a ski slope. Very stupid. I can't ever remember my interesting dreams.

Edited by Enitsnid

Most of the dreams I have are interesting. I mean, they aren't that memorable, and I usually write short stories about them, but meh. I figured out how to become conscious in my dreams a long time ago so I can control everything that happens. Mostly. Sometimes my subconscious goes "NUH UH!" and does something weird.

But...there is one dream...I've had it a couple times through out my life.

I'm sitting in a corner of a small room, there are no doors or windows. I'm either holding a small lightly or a flickering candle. I feel like there's something else in the room and I'm curled up. I'm in the form of my child self. Then...something moves from the other end of the room. The walls start to vanish as the thing creeps towards me. Slowly everything vanishes. It's like NOTHING is there any more. I'm pressed up to the corner and the Nothing has surrounded me. Then, it reaches out with it's strange shadowy emptiness, and touches my foot.

I usually wake up in a cold sweat then, with my foot completely numb and I can't feel it for a couple hours.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

my weird dreams i have is pitch black and suddenly a light and a voice say JOACHIM get out of bed

Another weird one!

So, in this dream, the earth was completely taken over by robots.

you've been having dreams about Cybermen too?

duuuude.

I've had a repeating one before where it was just a black void and a tan line. The line would just get closer and farther, going from taking up my entire field of vision to just barely visible at all, just repeating over and over. I've had it a couple times.

TOfu, the food, eating peoples brains and taking over the world.

Please do not questio my sanity. I had five people do that already today.

I had a dream about mutated potatoes taking over the earth and using us as slaves to grow MORE mutated potatoes.

I watched a Pixar movie the night before... Hmmm...

I went shopping with some random friends of mine and couldn't decided what to buy. I bought a chocolate bar. Then woke up, dissapoitned I never got to dream about eating it.

I was sitting in a flower field, reading a book, and then a flower exploded and turned into a boulder then it rolled away. Then the whole field exploded and then it was a disco floor and people just came and started discoing.

I then woke up right when they grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the floor.