skunklover

Dreams You've Had

My absolute weirdest dream was........

Technology had surpassed what we currently have by millions of years. Yet for one reason or another we still don't have hove hover cars. Well Women tired of men have captured all males and thrown us in "rehabilitation" centers. These centers are called Girly Man Institute Of Rehabilitation. They try to teach us to be feminine. Any man showing absolutely no progress is taken for Demanification.(loose their man bits) If they still show no progress they are them taken for Womanization.(given woman bits) I don't remember anything other then that but never had a dream quite so weird since.

Wow I had ^this^ dream again last night. I think this could make a good story. So I am thinking of character names and everything xd.png

My dream was about my sister, she's 4 and I adore her to an extreme unhealthy extent..

The world had fallen into chaos for some reason. Prostitues of all ages and murders were everday life. When I think of it my dream was just like, Parable of the talents. Pretty much my family was dead except for my sis, but she was kidnapped from me. The rest of the dream I looked for her, she was around 8, only to find out she had been sold into prostitution and killed by her pimp. I started to vaguely realize I was dreaming but I got so deppressed and scuicidal. I founf her pimp, cussed my brains out and strangled him. Dont ask how, he was way bigger than I am. All the while being shot at, (I feel pain in my dreams) once he finally died I bled out my wounds all the while still screaming and crying for my little sister. I hate my dreams sad.gif

Due to age restrictions I cannot talk about last night's dreams. Which would bring a whole new meaning to this sentence:

My dream was about my sister, she's 4 and I adore her to an extreme unhealthy extent..

Wow.. xd.png You make me feel like pedo bear.. and you mak me frightened..

Copypasting a dream I had the other night.

First part of the dream was some really big veto competition for Big Brother. Can't really remember much, but I do remember a water slide and slots you would throw a ball in to get the veto. And Rachel was back and hosting it.

Fast forward some, I'm in a white van in a forest, supposedly being taken to that Harry Potter thingo. Get out and the dude who took me there is all "IT'S OVER 90 FEET TALL. :D"

Yah, no, that thing looked like it was the size of maybe a one-story house and didn't even resemble the school. And we could climb up ffs.

Fast forward some more, and I'm hanging out with my mom in bed. Then I see these little things moving around in the bed. Get a closer look, they're these itty bitty albino bunnies that were the size of a teenager's thumbnail. So I start scooping them up and putting them in a box, which I guess teleported them away or something 'cause when I looked, there were no bunnies in there. I pick up another one and go "Hey mom look at these! :D" She then takes it and attempts to throw it off the side of the bed and thankfully she misses but the bunny is still pretty damn hurt though. So I'm all WHY YOU DO THAT D: , pick up the bunny, and place it into the box. My dream ended after that.

I had a dream last night that my family and I had moved into this old, decrepit Victorian house. In this dream I also had a little sister with long black hair and who was wearing a long, gray dress with a lace collar. We went downstairs to the basement where we saw a huge face that resembled Vladimir Lenin. It was made of blue/gray Jell-O and was floating in midair facing the ceiling, and was tied to the floor with rope. The face began to shake up and down violently and we ran from the basement towards a neighbors house. That's where my dream ended. When I got up, my dad was watching the History Channel with a show about Lenin. blink.gif

Oh god.

I hate my subconscious now.

I hate it with a burning passion.

I had a...

A...

*Gulp*

ZADR dream. (For anyone who doesn't know what ZADR stands for, it's Zim and Dib romance. Invader Zim, of course. I hate it so much.)

Oh god...it was...horrible...

I don't even want to describe it. If you want to know, just use your imagination...

Well, last night I had two awesome and detailed dreams, so I will only post snips of the dreams.

In part of my second dream, I fell off this playground thing that had a big alligator egg. I remembered that alligators protect their eggs, and thought, Oh shoot, and ran away. Other people ran too. I don't exactly remember how I got there, but I got trapped under the thing. I was bitten by the alligator and lost health points. Then I pounced on someone and bit them twice, and they lost health points. Then I thought that they would think I had rabies, so I maid a "sick cat" sound.

DOCTOR!

... and I've not even watched Dr. Who in a while.

I've had weird Doctor dreams. Last one involved an alien museum and animated dinosaur bones.

This one involved a train, a beach, and (of course) some sort of evil alien. A humanoid T. Rex from the future?

This one involved a train, a beach, and (of course) some sort of evil alien. A humanoid T. Rex from the future?

Sounds like the great-grandson of the dino from my dream. wink.gif

Ugh, I haven't had a good dream in ages. Maybe I'll get one tonight. *crosses fingers*

I had a dream where a wizard turned me into a bright orange cat with an enchanted string of prayer beads- which was disguised by making me wear loads f other religious symbol necklaces.

Good times.

At camp my friend had a dream that our friend would show up wearing a yellow raincoat and jeans tucked into yellow rainboots. Sometime later I had a dream about our friend wearing that and playing volleyball I think.

i ddon't remembr when, other then this summer, i had a dream i was skate boarding through my school, during the summer, and the hallways had kids.

I don't skateboard, nor would i be doing it at school.

I have lots of weird dreams, but they're hard to remember. Here's one from a few years ago...

So me, a couple friends and some people I've never seen before were sitting at this picnic table at this big, bright field of flowers. Then suddenly some Pokemon jumped out of nowhere - Purple Pikachus, green Pikachus, yellow Clefairy... (I have no idea why the colors were wrong) - so we went to go catch them. Also there were these two flying Christmas lights that the people were calling Latios and Latias. So I ended up catching both of them (in a butterfly net) and then everyone was suddenly mad at me. Jealous, I mean. So I gave one of them to my friend and everyone was suddenly happy again.

My dreams are always as weird as this one...

hr mm, I had a dream where I was back in third grade, and we were on the plaground, then Perri, my friend , was on the mokey bars, and the wood chips turned into poisonous spinach.

Ok so I have another dream

I was on the roof of my school. I jumped off the roof and my teacher caught me. I was freaking out and then I couldn't move. Then, I married TJ. lol

I have some weird dreams. I really hate when I can't remember them except for the vaguest impression of what happened - but I suppose I'll share a recent weird one.

I was in a store in my town, trying to figure out what we needed for the new semester. Everybody started freaking out because there was lava in the very back.

Of course, I went to see, and that is when I actually got a weird impression of "color" in my dream - I suppose I'd been dreaming in monochrome that night - so I knew the lava was hot.

Nobody could figure out how to get out at first, but eventually they did... And of course, I joined people looting. It was weird. Got some nice markers, though, and then we RAN when the lava started to recede.

Just last night, I had a dream where I was a waitress in some fancy place outside of a forest in China (or one of those Asian countries, wasn't really specified.)

Apparently it was a celebration of some sort based around one woman, perhaps a priestess of some sort or maybe even a Bodhisattva, and she was cutting some sort of cake. A couple of people took their slices before just bolting, which was the wrong thing to do apparently, she needed to bless the meal or some such. She chased after them, but when she came back with the cake she would sit down somewhere to chat with some man, since she didn't want to do the whole mess anymore.

While she was sitting and chatting, I had to scoot about and refill drinks and whatnot while explaining what was going on as to why they can't have any food. (She still had to bless the meal.) I was the only waitress there, so it was slow going and people started getting impatient and grumpy. Soon, some groups just wanted to leave. They transformed into small creatures, all rather poisonous it seemed, and would move as if to bite me until I offered to help them out of the building and into the nearby forest since they were pretty small. A few at a time, they'd crawl onto my arms and I'd walk them outside to let them crawl off onto a tree or leap off and skitter away.

After letting the irritated people out, I went to go tell the woman that things needed to get done before noticing something about the man she was talking to. I guess it was a belt buckle or something with an odd word on it that tipped me off that he actually planned on kidnapping the woman and ruining this whole celebration.

I woke up just as I was trying to warn her about it.

I had a dream last night about Zexion from Kingdom Hearts catching an owl with his bare hands.

I had three dreams last night. Here they are according to levels of disturbingness.

1. I was Bloo from that one CN show... evertone was mad at me of course. Can't remember why.

2. All I remember about this one was that I could fly again and we were on a mission.

3. In a demented hospital version of my sister's room, cancer kids were taken apart to be used as transplants........

I dreamed chef boyardee tried to kill me with a chainsaw....

Then Aunt Jemima drownded me.

This was all one dream....

I have weird dreams far more often than dreams that makes sense.

Three different times, I've dreamt about Johnny Depp. Once, he saved me from getting hit by a bus (lol, that's one of my dragons), and another time, he rescued me from kidnappers who were going to rape me, and then let me hang out on his super awesome private cruise ship. I'm starting to think he's my guardian angel or something. xd.png

I also recently had a really long, complicated, rainbow-crack dream where I was trying to figure out how to transform vampires back into humans. Eventually, I ended up hanging out with a bunch of rainbow colored, cartoon anthro-dogs, who could do magic. After I woke up, I could've sworn I'd been snorting rainbows and fairie dust to dream something like that.