skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I was the ultimate Pokemon master. But, the weird thing was, my Pokemon were homicidal towards civilians ohmy.gif

I was the ultimate Pokemon master. But, the weird thing was, my Pokemon were homicidal towards civilians ohmy.gif

Dude, that would be one awesome dream.

For me, I remember dreaming something really awesome but I just can't recall it -__-

ooh ooh i had a dream

everyone thinks i crazy after i tell them this but idc

it started out sorta normal, we were playing kickball (we being me and some friends) in a fenced in area, the fence being like 30 foot high though, some how someone managed to get the ball over the fence and it landed in a swamp, so me and another person had to go get it. we went in to the swamp and couldn't find it then a shadow came over us. It was a giant alligator with his mouth open wide ready to eat us, he took a deep breath and... started singing, we kept trying to get him to tell us where our ball went be for he started singing again. we eventually found it and had to run thinking if he caught us he'd be mad we didn't want to listen to his singing.... xd.png so yeah that's the kind of dreams i have.

I once dreamed that my dad and I were in a museum, and my dad just started floating up in parts (head, torso, legs, etc.) I started freaking out, and he just smiled at me and said, "What's wrong?" o-o

Also, I had a dream where my BFF and I swam across our elementary school field in the air (freestyle, if you must know). I still wish I could actually do that.

Uh, so...yeah. Lol?

I had a dream that my neighbor handed be a croissant that had eyes.

Well, you asked for weird dreams. xd.png

Weird nightmare just a while ago. First, there were zombies. Then weird deja-vu. Then I suddenly was home. Stuff was open and should have been closed. (Unimportant bits here) Then I was (apparently I just knew) "dreaming". I then told someone I like that I liked them. Then I "woke up". (My mom is a music therapist. Her office is at home) Some zombie was playing the drums. Then it came over to me and made these metal things. One went right in my eye. Then, in the dream, I shook my head and thought "wake up" to myself before it took effect.

I now know why they were called Redeyers. Or not. Something tells me I have too much internet. One of my dragon's offspring was called "Sweet Red Eyer".

My dream last night involved me going with my mom to school which was in another state.

I don't remember anything from the drive there, until I got two Slurpees. >D

And right before I woke up, we went to some Super Claim Jumper. It was packed. D:

It was like three stories tall too! And looked like a censorkipping factory!

(this was last night in a dream)

So, I can't remember what, but I was with all these people in a house and I turned into a crow and I was all flying around (really felt like I was flying) and just messing with people. At some point I turned into a bat and I can't remember if I was the bird or the bat, but I caught another bird (I could really feel the feathers), and as a bat I went to eat it underneath a big playground thing.

At some point, I noticed stuff going on in the forest (that was next to this playground and house), and I guess there were criminal people in there. So I followed them (they were in a car/boat/thing and we went through a pitch black cave which I could go in because I was still a bat - echolocation you know. Anyway we eventually made it into a bright building, but I had to change into a fly so I wouldn't be noticed and there were big shocking fields that only the boat could get through, so I had to be on the boat unnoticed.

Eventually we got to the main person in charge, and at some point I changed back into a human. Everyone was all "arrrgh" and then I guess he wanted me in his group but I had to fight, he sent the guy next to him to kill me and I turned into a velociraptor and tore his face off.

So I guess I was accepted, but I still wasn't cool with this criminal organization. So as a human again, I walked back to the cubicle area. And I turned around, turned into a triceratops and I charged the people and did the hardcore bull ram, throw and I think I killed a good portion of the people I rammed.

Finally I turned into a tyrannosaur and I just devastated the rest of the criminals.

I woke up at that point, so I never really figured out exactly who these criminals were and what they were doing. I think they might have just been destroying the forest and I was upset about it lol.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

This was a very long time ago, i was about 9 or 10, but i still remember it clearly.

The family was at my aunts house, and we were getting ready to go to St.Louis, MO(i live in IL), and there was my cousin who was driving, we all get in the car and start heading for the interstate, to me it all looks normal, but when we were crossing a bridge, something happend that made my cousin lose control of the car, so we were all screaming and the car was swerving everywhere, but then it hits the side of the bridge and the door of the car opens(only my door), and i fall out, there wasnt any railing or anything at the side of the bridge, so i fall directly to the water, it was a long way down, and i could literally feel myself falling(it was the creepiest thing ever), i didnt hit the water b/c i jolted awake, scared to death.

So yeah, that dream is one of those dreams that i will never forget, it scared me so much. ;_;

I once dreamt that everybody in the world was naked. Some of it was good but others disgusting. Of course I barricaded my room.

^One of my weirder dreams^

Ok, my 2nd wierdest, (and probably scariest dream) is this:

I can't remember how it started , but I remember that for some reason I had left my family and was hanging it with this wierd group of teenagers, (I was about 8/9 at the time.) Anyway, we were all at this art & crafts store, and my family turned up, and I realised that actually, I didn't want to be with these teens anymore, I wanted to go home with my mum. So I tell the teens, and they grab me and drag me to the car, and drive off. I'm looking out the back windscreen, and I can see my family following, and we get further & further away, until I can't see them anymore. We come to a crossroads & they stop the car & use chalk (no idea) to change the signs. As we're going down one road, I can see my mum behind us, but she doesn't see me, and follows the chalk directions the wrong way. I don't know what happened after that, but it really was a horrible dream. It was hust after we moved from Scotland to England though, so maybe I was having relocation issues...

The other dream I call the 'Green Slime' dream, and it went something like this:

Up until I was 6, I lived in a block of flats with my mum & my sister, and we were on the very top floor. One day when my sister, my friends & I were playing outside, we saw some green slime leaking from the intercom system. Not just a little, but a whole mini-river of the stuff. One of the boys got a stick and poked at it, and the minute the stick touched the slime, he turned into slime himself. So there's all us kids, panicking, and an adult, (I think it was my gran,) came along to see what the matter was. We told her, and despite our warnings and begging not to, she went up and tried to use the intercom to call my mum. You can guess what happened next - she turned to slime. There's all us kids, screaming and crying and yelling to our parents, the next thing you know, a fire truck pulls up and the firemen start dragging us away from the block of flats, and not a minute later, the slime explodes & takes out the whole block of flats.

That one was when I was about 5 or 6, and it may seem strange that I can still remember it, but I can remember waking up screaming because I thought my mum was gone. sad.gif

I have had some strange dreams before, (including one with a leopard, a half built bomb shelter, a black widow ghost at a caravan, & Pete from Big Brother [the terets guy?] all in one, but that is a whole different matter...) but thosse two are the most vivd.

My absolute weirdest dream was........

Technology had surpassed what we currently have by millions of years. Yet for one reason or another we still don't have hove hover cars. Well Women tired of men have captured all males and thrown us in "rehabilitation" centers. These centers are called Girly Man Institute Of Rehabilitation. They try to teach us to be feminine. Any man showing absolutely no progress is taken for Demanification.(loose their man bits) If they still show no progress they are them taken for Womanization.(given woman bits) I don't remember anything other then that but never had a dream quite so weird since.

My absolute weirdest dream was........

Technology had surpassed what we currently have by millions of years. Yet for one reason or another we still don't have hove hover cars. Well Women tired of men have captured all males and thrown us in "rehabilitation" centers. These centers are called Girly Man Institute Of Rehabilitation. They try to teach us to be feminine. Any man showing absolutely no progress is taken for Demanification.(loose their man bits) If they still show no progress they are them taken for Womanization.(given woman bits) I don't remember anything other then that but never had a dream quite so weird since.

o-o Well, then...

last night I had a really realistic dream about kissing and snuggling with a character from a story I'm writing. Wish I could stay in that dream for a few days lol

...The other night, I had a short dream. Can't remember all of it, but I do remember that a part of my thumbnail ripped off, but grew a second nail back rapidly so there was a nail on top of a nail, the little half-nail sitting right on top of it to make it look like it had two tips.

Fairly creepy.

I had a dream that I was in my boyfriend's basement showing him and his best friend how much I own at Guitar Hero.

I suck at guitar hero xd.png

cept on DS >.>

I had a weird dream a couple weeks ago where I was stuck starting at this screen that had a huge smiling face that was slowly going around and around in circles.. It was so weird ><

I had a weird dream: I was in the cinema, but everyone had a remote control to adjust the volume, I was sat at the back not in a cinema seat but on a conventional Kitchen chair. and if anyone got out of hand it was my job to pull a leaver and the person in the cinema seat dropped down into the floor, and was replaced with an empty seat laugh.gif

Like I say! really weird.... rolleyes.gif

Had a really feaky one last night. The dream started out from my Mom's perspective, and she went to a nail salon to give birth to me. It only took 10 minutes. Then the dream perspective shifts over to "me", except that in the dream I was actually a boy and I was super smart and already knew how to walk and talk. Then we went to a big cave with ruins in it. A tour guide told us not to touch the cursed artifacts, but we did anyway. Then an angry pagan god shows up and filled the cave with water, and we probably drowned. Then I woke up.

...Most of my dreams make way more sense than this one.

I had a dream last night about somehow averting the Apocalypse by buying fried chicken with my friends at Walmart.

I can't go into detail about it because I don't remember much of it. XD

I use to have lots of random dreams but I haven't had one in awhile now. Huh. The one that I remember the most was the one that I wrote down in my dream journal for a psych class.

Hmm..let's see if I can fully remember it..

I was standing in the middle of a giant soccer field stadium by myself. Random people that I knew suddenly appeared around me and one told me to play soccer with them. However, soccer somehow turns into...(flag?) football. I tried to talk to a friend/classmate but she wouldn't turn around nor would she answer me. Then the field had a red track around it. I heard screaming and turned to look and saw a giant cartoon-like blue dinosaur(??) with red eyes. It started chasing everyone around the field and spewed fire. I ran...and I think that was it.

Weird. I really must have been thinking too much that night.

I've been reading too much Naruto lately. Last night I dreamed I was a ninja on Shikamaru's team.

Last night, I remember lots of bugs. *shudders*

And lots of splinters in my shirt after picking up a large book shelf.

My fav part though, is when I saw an IZ trailer. Would have been the most epic eppy yet. But it will never be. D':