skunklover

Dreams You've Had

3 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

Thorin, Fili, and Kili were transported forward in time by the Valar and survived the BOFA, and went on to have many more adventures in Middle-earth. Having this dream does not surprise me, as I've already written a story about it.

How the story should have ended. 

35 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

How the story should have ended. 

That's how it did end in my reality. Lucky for me, the only canon I care about is the one in my head. 😉 I'm taking art classes so I can get better at expressing and validating it to the rest of Planet Earth.

I keep on having dreams involving supernatural political intrigue, which is something I tend to use in my writing.

My Favorite Dream

I was walking in fields of tall golden grains, the sun was shining. I had my arms out as I was walking, touching the stalks of grains. Everyone I had ever lost was there, they were laughing and joking, and smiling as I walked past them. I knew if I turned around they would not be there so I kept walking. I saw a young man in a US Navy sailor uniform, it was dark navy blue, and he had a white gob hat on. He was bending down, smiling and laughing, talking to a little girl. As I got closer I realized that the sailor was my father when he was seventeen years old and had joined the US Navy to fight in WWII to get American citizenship. The little girl was my baby sister that had been lost to cancer. I was so happy, but they could not see me. They did not know I was there. I was so happy because they were so happy. I saw someone in front of me. He had on an IDF uniform. He was weather beaten and scarred. There was an AR-15 slung on his right shoulder and an Uzi hung from his left arm.. I realized that he was the real God, God the Warrior. He looked at me and shook his head slowly, signalling to me that I could not stay there. Even though I could not stay there I was happy that my father and baby sister were together and they were both healthy and happy. I no longer mourned for them, I accepted that they were gone from me and that I would never see them again.

Last night I had a pretty weird dream. One of my friends was in it, and absolutely insisted that I couldn't go back to my house because it was cursed, so I stayed at his house instead, in a bedroom with about 20 fancy lamps. What do fancy lamps symbolize in dreams? XD