skunklover

Dreams You've Had

35 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

How the story should have ended. 

That's how it did end in my reality. Lucky for me, the only canon I care about is the one in my head. 😉 I'm taking art classes so I can get better at expressing and validating it to the rest of Planet Earth.

I keep on having dreams involving supernatural political intrigue, which is something I tend to use in my writing.

My Favorite Dream

I was walking in fields of tall golden grains, the sun was shining. I had my arms out as I was walking, touching the stalks of grains. Everyone I had ever lost was there, they were laughing and joking, and smiling as I walked past them. I knew if I turned around they would not be there so I kept walking. I saw a young man in a US Navy sailor uniform, it was dark navy blue, and he had a white gob hat on. He was bending down, smiling and laughing, talking to a little girl. As I got closer I realized that the sailor was my father when he was seventeen years old and had joined the US Navy to fight in WWII to get American citizenship. The little girl was my baby sister that had been lost to cancer. I was so happy, but they could not see me. They did not know I was there. I was so happy because they were so happy. I saw someone in front of me. He had on an IDF uniform. He was weather beaten and scarred. There was an AR-15 slung on his right shoulder and an Uzi hung from his left arm.. I realized that he was the real God, God the Warrior. He looked at me and shook his head slowly, signalling to me that I could not stay there. Even though I could not stay there I was happy that my father and baby sister were together and they were both healthy and happy. I no longer mourned for them, I accepted that they were gone from me and that I would never see them again.

Last night I had a pretty weird dream. One of my friends was in it, and absolutely insisted that I couldn't go back to my house because it was cursed, so I stayed at his house instead, in a bedroom with about 20 fancy lamps. What do fancy lamps symbolize in dreams? XD

I tried to order something form KFC, but failed with various reasons such as, not enough money, time, out of service, event season is over etc...

I once dreamt that I was volunteering in some kind of fair. Not the kind where there's carnival games but the kind that give out flyers and informational brochures. I don't remember any of the other booths but the one i was in was ran by an old man with greying hair, that was wearing a green apron. I was also wearing the same green apron to match the theme of our booth, which was something about the earth. I remember that at one point the old man went off somewhere eles leaving me in charge of the booth when i suddenly get a dreadful feeling about the place im at. Something about the booth i was at felt off and soon left to get away from whatever was giving me that feeling. I find myself in some kind of super market, where i just started to wonder aimlessly. The more i walked, the more off the store felt. I started to run, and as i did the shelves started to get taller and the packaging on the products started to get more saturated. It kept escalating untill i woke up. I have a bunch of other weird dreams i keep having too.

Edited by Monozuchan

I had a dream once that I was a security guard (this is not at all influenced by Fnaf) at a new mall on what looked like a cruise ship or some old aircraft carrier that was permanently docked. One night while I was wandering the empty mall, I encountered this formless monster. I didn’t get a great look at it but it seemed to be black and had glowing eyes. It’s body was constantly changing. I began to run from it but no matter how fast I ran, it always was faster than me. I managed to avoid it for a while and it turned out that there was several monsters.

At the end of the dream, It was like I was floating high above the “mall”. I could see more people wandering the mall like there was a new security guard and the monsters were looking for me and him. I thought about how the new guy had no idea what he was getting into and that’s how it ended.

A couple of days ago I had a dream where I was out in the woods camping with some people, including a... former friend of mine. Long story short, a snake showed up out of nowhere and bit this ex-friend and some of the people I was camping with took her to the hospital, as it turns out the snake in question was a black mamba. And later on the dream turned into some kind of television show with a "where are they now?"-kind of thing at the end, telling me what happened to my ex-friend... she died to the snakebite and I remember my dream-self feeling weirdly happy about it. It was... disturbing to say the least. I know ex-friend and I parted ways in a pretty rough manner, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be all that happy to hear if she had died in real life. If anything I'd probably just feel indifferent about it and kind of glad it's all over now, but... sheesh. That was pretty dark.

I think the most existentially terrifying one was the one where I broke my arm; and no, its not for the reason you'd think.  It wasn't really painful, so much as it was a huge inconvenience in my dream because I somehow broke my right arm on both the ulna and radius, so my arm was flopping around and I was struggling to take notes in class and to pretend that it wasn't broken.  Then, the radius broke again and that's when I stated feeling painful.  I woke up screaming from it and realized I had slept in an awkward position and that my arm was just extremely numb, which was definitely a relief. 

Actually had a DC dream last night. Whist using the forums, I responded to somebody in a thread and then noticed I was getting spammed with PMs. I opened them to find one was from the person I'd just responded to, but another was from a different user who could not stress to me enough that the person I'd just engaged with was a virus account. People were putting a small cute sprite of a demon in their signatures which symbolised they were part of a cult to spread viruses across the site, and all of the other spammy PMs were from members of said cult. My first instinct was to message Help Mod Skywolf (who insisted for me to call them "Liam" ...??? Aight) but before I got to tell them the issue, my PC shut down because the influx of virus messages had somehow infected my PC just by sending me PMs? Either way, I decided to try to contact "Liam" on Discord instead to warn them about what was happening, but I woke up before I got to. Just... What? Let's hope that doesn't actually happen.

I had a lovely dream last night, well i thought so, first off i love cacti and the dream clearly proves that.

So I'm walking and its like dawn and I'm in a very flat area and there is nothing around me but cacti dotted around, i keep walking and the cacti get bigger and more frequent and i eventually start to get closed in until there is a huge massive cacti forest in front of me some huge and tall others small, varying colours some budding with flowers but not bloomed yet, however its very spicky so i carnt walk though.

Then as i start to give up suddenly i get a very thick overly padded carnt move properly thick coat and the spicks dont hurt or prick me i get so happy that i can walk though the forrest that i hug  a cactus and it suddenly flowers to musical notes this makes me start hugging several and in a chain reaction the whole forrest blooms in a big orchestral number of sounds, after this dies down and as some petals drift on the wind and fall around me i continue to walk looking around in awe, i then wake up

Loved this dream hope i have another one or something similar :)

Most of my dreams are all similar - and if anyone is a dream interpreter I would love some insight. 

One reoccurring dream: 

This dream usually takes place on a normal day, Its usually me cleaning the house or just hanging around my home. Then for some reason I have to go to the basement, when I go into the basement I have a bunch of spirits (visible) trying to kill me, usually while I am trying to go back upstairs, they keep pulling me back, scratching me; choking me; stabbing me with their hands. 

Another reoccurring dream: 

Same as above, though with this one I do not go into the basement - instead I look down the basement stairs and I tell some type of invisible spirit / demon to leave me alone, and I had enough; after I tell it off I attempt to run upstairs to my room and it grabs me and keeps trying to pull me into the basement and I am unable to scream for help.  

A Newer Dream: 

I am sitting in my older siblings room with her and my niece, for some reason I am making my little sister (whom as autism, that I care for) her lunch plate, on my older sisters bed. When I go to bring it into her room for her my older sibling and niece follow me into the hallway - when suddenly I hear a demonic like noise (which I believe happened outside of my dream - you will see why later on) so I turned around and asked my sibling and niece if they heard that, and they shrugged and shook their head and said "No, what do you mean a noise?" so I said nothing, and looked into my room where I saw my cat (I only have one) on my bed which was not in the right spot, then into the other part of the hallway where his food bowl was, and there was another one of him; which I know I only have one, but for some reason I thought having 2 of the same cat was perfectly fine. When I went to turn back around and head into my little sisters room I got stopped and something invisible grabbed my neck from above and yanked my head upward - which Immediately woke me from my dream to me panting and the feeling of a hand around my neck was still there. My room felt off when I woke up. I was ****ing scared and refused to look at the end of my bed. 

My only thought is that I know I have had something attached / following me since middle school, and it has now been getting into my dreams.