skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream where two kids started the apocalypse, and were trying to undo everything that led up to the end of the world. The world was falling apart, the ground was cracking and the sky was shattering. Literally the very fragment of reality seemed to be ripping apart. At one point, you couldn't tell which was the sky and which was the ground. There were floating pieces of debris and dirt, that were slowly splintering and falling into nothingness. These two kids were jumping from object to object, hands held tightly together-pulling each other up whenever one slipped. And there was these group of men, trying to stop these kids for some reason, chasing them in this floating car that kept ramming into floating debris. Eventually they rammed into this large beam, sending it hurling towards these two kids, smacking one of them right in the back. She loses her balance, hands flailing for something to grab onto, but there was nothing to steady her. The ground she and the other kid had been standing on was just a small patch of concrete. The other kid, a boy, reaches out to grab her, but merely brushes the sole of her shoe as she falls into the sky. He shouts, she screams, and then my alarm goes off.

This was a dream that I had and wrote down on my dream diary when I woke up on 2020-07-24.

I was a scientist in a laboratory. I needed to do something for an experiment. One of my colleagues suggested to reach out to one of my business contacts for help. Then, I remembered how a particular business contact had exactly what I needed. So, I called my business contact. Immediately, my business contact dispatched an item and I received it. It was a spherical device that was just as big as my hand. I was aware that it was extremely dangerous. However, I dismissed the danger and cared only about the experiment. Without hesitation, I activated the device. The laboratory shook and lights went off. Some of the large screens in the laboratory began to broadcast the news. Apparently, ----- was the exact opposite of my location and it suffered from an explosive annihilation. When I went outside the laboratory, I saw that the world around me was falling apart and everyone was heading to stable grounds.

I had a dream that I was walking down the street close to my place and every person I passed dropped dead. I panicked cause cars were crashing and people were dropping on the sidewalks. I checked their pulses and there wasn't one. That's pretty much all I remember. 

Had a nightmare last night. We were running from the girl from the Grudge movies, you know the scary with the black hair, me and my boyfriend and some random other people. Somehow the others died while running. Me and my bf managed to lock ourselves in our home, but the girl's black hair appears from between the pillows of our sofa. We grab it and try to cut it in million pieces with a knife, it doesn't help, and the hair or whatever turns into some kind of alien, with tentacles and it builds itself back whole over and over again. I woke up shaking and my heart beating. 

It's funny because I just bought a dream catcher for our bedroom yesterday :---D

Last night I dreamt I was Raven from the Teen Titans. Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire and I were living in an old castle with full amenities, including a pool on one of the roofs. I used my powers to dunk Beast Boy, probably too aggressively.

I don't remember the details of our conversation, but Cyborg and I spoke about why Robin was gone. Starfire was there but didn't say much, I think she was sad. I believe Robin left the group, and BB was very distraught about it. (I don't remember, but I believe Robin may have left the Teen Titans in the show as well? maybe that's where my dream came from. I wanna rewatch now!)

Had a dream where I was a Canada goose stuck inside some sort of museum or educational center.  I never saw myself in the third person so it's quite funny that I knew I exactly which species of goose I was. I was even the correct goose height, too. The educational center used holographic technology to build its displays, and it seemed to be focused on climate disasters. I remember flying from room to room, disaster to disaster, trying to get out, and thinking I was outside only to crash into a wall. Eventually I landed somewhere and saw an employee adjusting something my brain called "immersion chips". Apparently there was a technology that would warp your brain's perception of reality so that the exhibits would be extra immersive, and the employee had a little headpiece that prevented him from being affected by it so he could work. Dream-me reasoned that that was why I sometimes thought I was outside-- the technology worked, but only partially, because I was a goose, and had a goose brain. I honked at him asking for a way out, but I woke up before he could point me to the exit.

I had a dream that I was at a family member's house, their house was right across from mine and they had 4 cats. All of a sudden demon Jeff Goldblum shows up and causes all sorts of commotion and I'm panicking like yo I gotta save the cats, so I gather up all the cats and run them to my house and he shows up again and I confront him and I'm like ''why are you doing this'' and he says ''I can't help it, I've been possessed'' and then I felt bad and didn't know what to do and woke up

Oh yes, I LOVE weird dreams!

In very memorable one, me and my family were moving or something so we had our car all packed up and we were driving through this old timey city. Then we came to this beautiful bridge going across an infinitely deep canyon with vines crawling down the side. as we crossed the bridge, I saw this gorgeous Chinese dragon staring at me with wise eyes. It smiled as we crossed to the other side of the bridge, which was a lush rainforest that reached into the clouds.

I tried to draw the dragon later in english class that day, failing miserably. I can still remember every detail down to the smallest bit. I'm horrible at doing scenes though, otherwise I would've recreated it already.

I had one where I "woke up" in the middle of the woods, still laying in my bed. It was night out, and very foggy. There was a single lamppost and a path in front of me, and the light was some distance off. I saw the silhouette of my friend walking to the light, and I called out to him because I recognized him. Suddenly, he moved very quickly, covering the entire distance in less than a second, and as he hovered a few inches over me, I realized that it wasn't him, but something that was either pretending to be him or wearing him. He said something to me in a very strange voice, and it infuriates me that I can't remember what it is he said, because I remember it being something quite cruel.

Yesterday's dream was about finch I raising. I can saw their nest with camera and just saw one of eggs were hatched. And after messing with its cage door, I couldn't saw them again.

I tend to have a lot of dreams that are so real that I wake up wondering where I am or if it was actually a dream and not reality. A lot of the dreams I have when I am having a hard time of things with situations and stuff I am in have my late Gran in them. We were EXTREMELY close. So close that I was 17 when I started living with her instead of my parents because my Dad was somewhat abusive. These dreams are so real that I carry on conversations with her about the things happening in the now and get her feedback. It's like even though she is gone I can still communicate with her. Most of my dreams are very vivid and in color. I don't dream in black and white like most people supposedly do. I can actually feel and smell and touch everything as if I am actually there wherever I am in the dream. Being an empath, I really try to pay attention to my dreams because a lot of them do actually happen. For instance, years ago I worked retail at a store about 35 miles from my home. I kept having these dreams of an older bright yellow Chevy pick-up truck running a stop sign on the back road I used to take to work and killing me in the car accident. I drove a little 1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si and a suped up 1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 at the time. I took the Mustang more often after having this dream repeatedly because it was a heavier car. Well, one day on my way home I was on the back road and sure enough I saw the bright yellow older model Chevy pick-up. It was IDENTICAL to the one in my dream. It blew the stop sign on the adjacent road right in front of me and I was hauling hiney as I usually do on the back roads. (I have a lead foot.) I quit my job and went to college instead. I had talked to Gran about it and she always worried about me driving back and forth for that very reason and she told me to leave the job. Gran always was able to see things before they happened or she would just know something had happened and I am the same way.

I dreamed we (whoever 'we' were) were moving out of a house and deciding what to take and leave at the last minute. Finding new unused bath towels, beach towel, and a fake fur throw.

My dreams have a lot of clutter and decisions to be made on the pieces of clutter.

Last night I dreamt of my family. I was on the phone with my sister and agreed to meet at 08.30 (morning). Then my husband and I drove to my familys home. My dad was outside pacing and mumbling because he was under the impression that we had agreed on 08.00 and we were late (08.05). I wanted to go and hug him as we hadn't seen each other for months but then I got furious at him for nagging and then I woke up.

The thing is...

My sister is hearing impaired and never uses her phone for calls but for texting and messaging only.

My familys house was a house I have never seen before.

My dad was not my dad but a man I have never seen before. But I perceived him as my dad.

Besides neither 08.00 nor 08.30 make sense as I live over 5 hours away from my family (by car, train is rather 7 hours). So I might leave at home at that time but never arrive at my familys.

If my subconscious tries to tell me something with that dream I don't get the message.

I moved out in 1997, my dad died in 2000 and both my mum and sister have moved too meanwhile.

Weird.

Oh man I've had a lot of strange dreams, but the strangest by far is one I've started calling ''the angeldream'' 

I was standing in someone’s living room in front of a tv along with some other people, I could not see their faces and to this day I don't know if they had faces. We were standing in a circle and there was someone on the floor. The person was bleeding out. Something tells me that this is an angel and they're dying because someone ripped out their wings.

I woke up in utter confusion and for some reason fear.

I know the interior of this living room in almost perfect clarity and if I was capable of drawing I would draw it, in the dream I never turned around so there's no way I could know it. It wasn't a living room I'd been in before. 

I had this dream several years ago, but I still know every detail.

It's getting close to the anniversary of my high-school best friend's death and a few nights ago I had a bit of a strange nightmare about it. In the dream it wasn't long after her death and I was talking to someone about the circumstances surrounding the night she died and the person said something like "she never would've done that in the first place if she still lived with her parents" and saying how living with her grandmother had somehow influenced the death. It was kind of a big thing because I think in the dream I maybe saw the car crash or was somehow a lot closer to the actual scene and thinking about it framed in that way made me question what I thought had happened. 

I don't often have nightmares about her death in the weeks leading up to the anniversary, so this one is kinda sticking in my mind. (Also, no clue what the whole grandmother thing was about, she did live with her parents and I don't think I ever even met a grandmother.)

Edited by HeatherMarie

i had much strange dreams.

One time i dreamed of to claculate long long numbers, another time i dreamed of climb a mountain...

For me they are fun these dreams

I had a dream once that had to do with Christmas Sales; I was driving late to the sales and had everyone was pissed at me because I was the one driving. I guess I was going to get smacked in the face for getting late to the sales 🙁 Next morning, I was thankful it was just a dream and we were still ready to go the same day; but I was not going to drive that day lol. Not after all the stares I got on my dream; to be fair I didn't take any notice until I got up; I said to my myself "Oh it's just freaking dream !!'' But looked so real to me 😐 

Anyways... Thank god it was only a dream lol 🙏

I dreamt about getting two new hamsters from my mom and being mad at her because I didnt have a decent living space to accommodate the two of them, since they needed their own set up etc and that she just came in like "surprise, I got you two hamsters" and then on top of that, we found an abandoned pet rat on the sidewalk who practically jump on me as if it knew I would give it a good home.

I just hope its not like, going to happen for real, I have enough pets around lol

At first I got a turntable from 'A' audio company. It doesn't works well so I worked about it and just realized this place is office so I watched a computer and programs installed on my PC doesn't working well. This scene somehow reminds me part of a Japanese comedy show. So I took a red bus and went to nearby metro station and looking for dinner.

If you feels like whole paragraph doesn't make any sense, you got it. It was average dream.

this is one i remember most from when i was, like, 5.

im in a giant pool with my grandmother and mother. the pool literally reaches up the to roof. on the roof there are giant white tarantulas. they all attack me at once and i wake up.. weird how this is the one i remember most.

This morning I had a weird dream that sounds like it could've been a nightmare but it wasn't really, just super strange. Basically all these people around the world were dying mysteriously, and it turned out to be some sort of alien-vampire creatures that supposedly came to earth once every (certain amount of time, dunno) and turned hundreds of people into their own species while also just killing others. I was with this group of people and we were all trying to hide, outrun, outmaneuver the creatures who were actively hunting for us, but then it kinda skipped ahead and a few of us knew these two sisters in our group had been turned but we were all really close and we didn't want to just kill them. There was some vague thing where you could sometimes get through to them and kinda snap them out of it or something, and we thought we'd succeeded but the sisters were only pretending to be fine to catch us off-guard. 

On 10/6/2022 at 1:22 AM, ech6 said:

this is one i remember most from when i was, like, 5.

im in a giant pool with my grandmother and mother. the pool literally reaches up the to roof. on the roof there are giant white tarantulas. they all attack me at once and i wake up.. weird how this is the one i remember most.

It's strange how we can sometimes remember a dream perfectly from so long ago, even though we often can't recall a lot of actual things we did during that same time period. I have always remembered a recurring dream that I had for about a year when I was maybe 8 or 9, I was in a little canoe and standing up for some reason and I kept feeling something poking my back, and when I turned around some stranger was there repeatedly jabbing my back with a knife. 

I found a glass globe fell out from table clock. I tried to fix it, but brass ring doesn't works properly so I was stuck and just realized that table clock doesn't have any brass ring. And it suddenly changed to broken apart LEGO pieces and I still tried to fix that and realized again that motor should not be attached that place.  And I woke up at 6AM because of some reason.

I dreamt that Syrax from House Of The Dragon belonged to Ahsoka Tano from star wars. No mention of game of thrones, she just had a pet dragon in this imaginary episode.

398318822_dreamIhad.thumb.png.611205497f63306837cded83e7d2137e.png

Here's a 'shop of it.

Good for her. 

Edited by blockEdragon

Use to have this dream all the time as a kid, where a huge owl would be sitting at my bedroom window just looking in starring at me, curtains would be open too. 🤷🏻‍♀️