ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

Jazz saw him come after her and smiled going higher into a cloud above her and then flipping and going in another direction. She was having a lot of fun when Erin said into her mind, Hi Jazz. Are you okay? Jazz replied, Yep, I'm fine and having a lot of fun. I'll be back in a little while. Erin replied, Okay. Jazz smiled and giggled a little, still flying to try to stay away from Mufasa if she could.

Mufasa past the last spot where Jazz was, he then began a very sharp ascend. Once he was high enough, he began to level off. He had his face upwards to the sky and his back downwards. He twisted around and began to accelerate towards Jazz, the way he had caught up with her was in a very calm and collected manner, a sure sign he was confident about his chances.

((I'm planning on a little surprise for Jazz and Mufasa ninja.gif ))

((uh-oh; should I be afraid? ninja.gif))

Jazz looked up and saw Mufasa coming after her. She smiled and gained more speed as she tried to fly away from him. She was sure that she probably couldn't get away from him in time before he tagged her but she was still having fun.

((Oh yes, you should be very afraid cool.gif ))

Once victory was in his reach, he let out a "YEAAAAAHOOOO!!" before tagging Jazz. Once he did, he began to do a victory dance. "Go me, go me, go me." Chanted Mufasa as he began to do the sky-walk. He then noticed Antha coming towards him, she had a look of worriment. "Mufasa, you have to head back to the village now!" Said Antha with urgency. But then, a loud, piercing roar echoed. "Skywing dragon." Said Mufasa with a voice that a hunter would have. He pulled out his longsword and said "Jasmine, get out of here as fast as you can!."

((uh-oh))

Jazz just smiled and shook her head at him as he did his little victory dance. Then she noticed his thunder bird, Antha, come towards him and her smile faded into a frown as she heard what she said. Then she heard the roar of the dragon and watched as Mufasa took out his long sword. She heard him say his worried statement and said, "Okay. Be careful." She flew as fast as she could back to where Erin was.

When Jasmine managed to leave, something burst out of the cloud cover. A fifteen foot tall dragon emerged from the cloud cover, covered in white and blue scales. "Oh...crud" muttered Mufasa as he saw the dragon fifteen feet from him. It let out another huge roar, this time it was much louder, making Mufasa going deaf for a minute. Once he recovered he said "Okay Antha, We'll use plan Beta Zeta." Antha and Mufasa had came up with plans a couple of days after he had received the air key to help them should they be face with combat. Plan Beta Zeta meant hurt the enemy enough so he or she would flee. "Okay Dragon, FACE THE POWER OF THE KEY KEEPER!!" Shouted Mufasa as he charged at the head of the dragon while Antha began to summon a thunderstorm.

Jazz looked back when she deemed her distance far enough away and watched as Mufasa faced the dragon. I hope he'll be okay. Erin met her halfway and said, I heard a roar. Is everything okay? Jazz smiled sadly at her companion and replied, The roar was a Skywing dragon. Mufasa's facing it right now after telling me to get away from there as fast as I could. Erin nodded and then said, Get on my back and we'll go back to the cliff where we were again. We can only hope that Mufasa will join us soon. Jazz nodded and flew over to Erin's back, lightly dropping down onto it. Erin flew back towards the cliff as soon as she felt Jazz drop onto her back. When they got there, Erin landed and Jazz got off of her back and leaned against her.

Mufasa struck the Dragon near the eye, which made it reared it's head in pain. It let out another roar, this time Mufasa covered his ears to protect them. The Dragon recovered and let out a jet of flame at Mufasa, which completely engulfed him. "MUFASA!" Shouted Antha, still conjuring up the storm. Suddenly, the fire was passing Mufasa's sides by seven feet. It was thanks to the barrier of wind he conjured up before hand. "Antha, how's that storm doing!!" Shouted Mufasa as he swung his swords, creating sharp air slashed at the dragon. The sky was now getting darker and darker with the sounds of thunder echoing the area. Suddenly, lighting bolt after lighting bolt struck the dragon. The dragon let out the loudest and most powerful roar in pain, Mufasa covered his ears. But by doing that, he failed to see the small jet of flame that managed to hit his left arm. Mufasa let out a painful scream, Antha heard and called off the storm. "Mufasa, are you okay?" Asked Antha, the Dragon took it's chance and fled. Mufasa looked at Antha and said with heavy breathing "Yea...Yea I'm fine." He wasn't fine, his left sleeve was burned off and his left arm was very badly burnt. Antha and Mufasa also fled to Silverwind before the dragon recovered.

Jazz fell asleep against Erin and had tears coming down her cheeks. Erin looked down at her and used one of her wings to wipe away one of the tears gently without scratching her cheek and used another to cover her. She hoped the boy would come back and show Jazz that he was fine so that she would stop crying. Not that she didn't mind her companion crying but it made her sad as she watched and wanted to be angry at whoever had hurt her. She knew as well that the boy didn't hurt her and Jazz was just worried for her new-found friend but still.

Edited by Dragonpelt

After flying for a few minutes, Mufasa was getting very tired. "Mufasa, i swear to the sky spirits if you go out on me i'll kill you!" Said Antha in a very worried voice, if Mufasa went unconscious he would fall to his death. Antha could see Silverwind nearby with Jazz and Erin on a nearby cliff. "We did it Antha...We did it." Said Mufasa weakly before he crashed onto the cliff. Antha landed nearby and poked Mufasa, making sure he was still alive.

Jazz woke up at that and wiped her eyes as she saw Mufasa lying on the ground nearby. She got at concerned look in her eyes as she asked Antha, "Is he okay?" She looked to see if he had any injuries and saw that his left arm was badly burned. She winced as she saw it and wished she had water nearby to put on it.

"He alive, but he's pretty badly beaten up." Sighed Antha, she then took flight and said "I want you to stay here and make sure he doesn't go under, do and say whatever you have to do and say. I'll go and get help now." Antha then flew to the village the fastest she could manage. Mufasa managed to roll over to look at Jazz and said with a weak chuckle "Guess i screwed up big this time, the adults are going to chew me out."

Jazz nodded in understanding and watched her fly away towards the village. When he spoke to her she smiled and replied, "You really had Antha worried. Have they done that to you before?" Then her smile faded a little and said, "I wish I had water to put on your burned arm or a bandage or something to help it heal along with ointment."

"Nothing on the attacking a dragon scale." weakly chuckled Mufasa, his breathing was getting more slower and heavier. "But i was careless, the dragon managed to trick me. He let out a roar before he shot a small jet of flame at my arm." Mufasa's eyes closed for ten seconds before he opened them again, he hoped Antha would get the healers here soon.

Edited by Lore_Master

Jazz nodded and then heard his breathing become slower and heavier. Tears started to run down her cheeks again and nodded again before saying, "I could've helped you out by distracting him." Then she added in a whisper but still soft enough for him to hear, "Please don't die." More tears fell down her cheeks and she wiped them away furiously. I like him too much for him to go. Antha, please get here soon with healers.

Mufasa lifted his right hand and wiped some of the tears off Jazz, he slowly managed to get up despite his weakness and said "I'm not going to die, out of all the places to get a burn the arm is the best place to take it. I'll live, don't worry about me. Besides, one of the key keeper's duties is to protect the people of the world, meaning I'll place the safety of people like you above my own." He then looked out onto the cliff, Antha would have found the healers by now, so he would have to wait for only a minute.

((zakku posted in lp, replying to your post so when you get the chance you'll need to post in there again))

Jazz smiled weakly as he wiped the tears away. She listened to his explanation and nodded when he was done. She then leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek before looking off of the cliff, watching for Antha's return with the healers.

((I'll get to it either tonight or tomorrow after.))

Mufasa blushed when Jazz kissed him on the cheek, it was one of his duties that came with being the keeper of the key, so there was no reason for any thanks. Still, it felt nice to have been give a thanks instead of being nagged about what he did wrong. He then noticed three people coming towards them with a bird behind them. Mufasa gathered what little strength he had and shouted "ABOUT TIME YOU BROUGHT THE HEALERS!" He then sat down and waited for them to land.

((okay; she was also kissing him because she likes him))

Jazz heard him yell and turned to see who he was yelling at, seeing three people coming with Antha behind them. She smiled as saw them, thinking that he would get better and be healed. She then looked over at Erin and pat her side a little and then turned back to the healers coming, still patting Erin.

((Mufasa is an oblivious-type charrie when it comes to romance, he took the kiss as a thanks for doing his duty of placing the safety of people above his own.))

When the healers landed, they imminently poured water over the burn and began to bandage it. Mufasa gave a sigh of relief, the worst was over. "Took your sweet time didn't you Antha." Said Mufasa with a smile, Antha let out a smile and Sarcastically said "Yep, i got something to eat and took a ten minute nap before i got you the healers." After the healers finished with the bandages they helped him fly towards the healer's tent.

((okay i'll keep that in mind))

Jazz watched them as they worked on healing him. She giggled at the exchange between him and Antha and then watched as they helped him get to the healer's tent. She sighed and then said to Erin, Might as well get back home. Erin nodded and Jazz got on her back and they headed towards their home.

Mufasa finally feeling safe went unconscious. He felt the darkness envelop him, he appeared to be floating, everywhere he looked he saw the color black.. He then saw somebody else in the darkness, he looked to be about eighty years old. Suddenly, the blackness was replaced by a bright blue sky with clouds. Mufasa and the old man were on a floating isle of land, which was the only one as far as Mufasa could see.

"It's been sometime since we had our last chat, the day you got the air key i think it was." Said the old man, he pulled out a simple wooden staff and walked to up to Mufasa. He lightly whacked the staff on his head and said "Got your arm burned by a dragon? tsk tsk tsk." Mufasa nodded, the old man sighed and said "At least you followed the duties and got that young woman and her gryphon safe, so i guess the elders won't complain much, now get some rest Mufasa." Mufasa nodded and said "Of course, thanks Noko."

Jazz and Erin had reached their home and Erin was just going to her little house behind the building that was Jazz's home. Jazz went in, went up the steps, went to her room, and fell asleep on her bed as soon as she fell on it. Erin curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

((Great writing guys! Lovin' it so far!! Now, where is my people I am currently moving around with? Oh well... I'll just start RP'ing now with the right track!!))

Myf struggled in the block of stone. The other girl was speaking her language at the Earth person. She looked around hopefully for a exit, but there seemed none in the thick rock. She shot another ice shard shot at the rock with her hands and it seemed to crack slightly. Her powers were fading quickly and she couldn't manage that many hits anymore. She rested her head on the rock and shuffled her body around, and was pinched by the key. The Key! She thought quickly, trying to remember the powers of each key.

Although it didn't have 'powers' as such, it could open the doors and do a few other things. But Myf was interested in one power. The key telepathy. It couldn't be talked into like some people talked in their 'walkie talkies'. But if it was used in the right way, it could transmit a small message. She felt the key in her pocket and then used some of her powers to try and relax in her mind and get in the key's mind.

The first thing she felt was a sharp stabbing pain in her head. She flinched and then lost it. She did it again but then persisted, followed by a brain freeze. She squeezed her eyes together but didn't loose it, then feeling a small lapping water movement in her head. She thought of a message gently, "Need help in Earth world. About to be killed. SOS." And hoped it flowed into the key. She then thought of all the keys, and sent the message with another large pain in her head.

She opened her eyes again and then looked around, a little dazed. She grabbed a short breath, and then, blacked out... exhausted.

Before he could wake up, he felt like something was in his head. The words "Need help in Earth world. About to be killed. SOS" ringed in his head like a bell. Just then the land and sky disappeared and was replaced by a bright light. When he woke up, he could see he was in the healing tent with a cold bucket of water next to him. He saw his parents, who came to his side and hugged him. "My baby" said Mufasa's mother in a very teary voice. Mufasa squirmed and said "Mom, I'm fine!" He hated when she over reacted whenever something bad happened. He then said "I gotta go, something is happening and i need to get to the earth world." Mufasa's father shook his head and said "Absolutely not!" Mufasa raised his voice and said "Another Key Keeper is in trouble, and i need to help him or her!" Mufasa's father still shook his head and said "I'm your father, and i forbid you from leaving until your arm is healed." Mufasa was about to speak when somebody said "Clay, Mufasa had to grow up into an adult when he got the Air Key." The figure turned out to be Destiny, who then said "he is consider a young adult in the eyes of the elders, so he can do whatever he wants. If he feels like someone is in trouble and need to help, then he should go." Mufasa smiled and said "Thanks Destiny" before he got up and grabbed his longsword and left the building. He saw Antha and said "We are heading for the Earth world!" He then took off to the door with Antha not far behind him.