ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

Mufasa looked at the Gryphon named Erin, he couldn't see a reason why Antha would hate something like him. But then again Thunder Birds are territorial creatures, attacking anything that flies with distance of them. He took to the air and began to hover about three feet off the ground. "It's kinda odd, i would have remembered a girl with a big Gryphon, But i don't." Said Mufasa as he hanged up-side down in the air, his white hair was partially covering his face.

Jazz watched as he hung upside down in the air and flew up to join him except she sat cross-legged and replied, "I guess I lived in another part of Silverwind or just another town before we finally moved here." Erin watched her curiously and asked, You're not showing off to him, are you? Jazz blushed slightly at her words and replied, No. Just talking, now shush. Erin shrugged but grinned at her answer and continued to watch them with curious eyes.

"I see, no wonder Antha didn't sense Erin's presence before." Said Mufasa as he returned to an upright position. He didn't noticed it, but the Air Key was floating under his chin. Were it not for the thread around his neck, it would have floated away.

Jasmine noticed the key around his neck but didn't say anything about it and just nodded at his statement. "So what do you for fun?" she asked him after a little while. Erin was about to say something but she stopped her by saying, Not one word. Erin stuck her tongue out at her and didn't say anything. Jasmine, who had known what she would do in response, smiled a little.

"Every heard the saying that actions speak louder then words?" Smiled Mufasa as he did a small aerial back flip before saying "I fly around the world, to me that's all ways fun. But that might not be fun for you." He finally noticed the Air Key, he sighed and said "Damn thing always does that, one minute it's a key, the next minute it's floating like air."

Jazz watched him curiously and replied, "Yes, I have heard that before." She giggled softly as he did his back flip at at his other statement said, "I've never done that before but I'd like to. It could be; I just haven't done it yet." She smiled and asked curiously, "How did you come across it?"

"If you REALLY want that answer..." Said Mufasa with a grin. "You'll need to catch me first." And before he could finish that, he had taken off to the cloud cover. He was going to show her then tell her.

Jasmine nodded before he took off. She grinned and then said to Erin, I'll be back. Erin nodded and then said in reply, You'd better be or else I'm coming after you. Jasmine only nodded and flew off after Mufasa. She went to the cloud cover and saw him a few inches up ahead. She caught up to him on his left side and looked around curiously, wondering where they were going.

"Oh so close." Said Mufasa before he blasted off to another cloud, this time it was bigger then the last one. He entered the cloud and said "Are you slow, or are you not good at flying."

((I never came across that we were stuck and couldn't move, but I suppose that's your view from mine. I don't remember where my post was... whoops!))

The two girls had been imprisoned in the typical rock formation block style - basically their heads were the only thing stick out of the block. There wasn't any danger to the two girls bodies because the inside of the block was specially designed to be soft against the body but too thick to allow a lot of movement with in it. But the blocks themselves had to be reconstructed every twenty or so minutes because the girls kept freezing and cracking the stone prisons.

((Voila! smile.gif ))

Jazz looked over at him just as he entered another cloud. She heard what he said and replied her tone not changing, "I'm just enjoying the scenery. I'm pretty good at flying but probably not as good as you, Mufasa." She sped up, determined to catch up to him this time.

Mufasa pulled up and did a circle around Jazz before shooting down at high speeds. He was enjoying this game of cat and mouse. He then exited out of the cloud and began to shoot for another one, he wondered where Jazz was.

Jazz smiled a little as he did a circle around her and then followed after him as he shot down at a high speed. She shot out of the cloud she had been in and went to another one nearby. She then popped out of that one and then floated in front of the cloud she thought Mufasa was in.

Mufasa looked behind him, he didn't see Jazz anywhere. Just when he thought he lost her, he popped out of the cloud and collided with Jazz. The force of the impact made him close his eyes, he began a descent and didn't move. After ten seconds he opened his eyes and began to fly again.

When Mufasa collided with her, Jazz flew backwards a few feet. She shook her head to clear it and then flew back to where she had been before. When she saw him flying back up she said, "Sorry for being there when you came out. It was just a lucky guess that I found the right cloud you'd come out of."

Edited by Dragonpelt

(Sorry for my really, really delayed reply. My computer died on me... So I will have to get type my next post in a couple of days...

And NOT to be OVERSTEPPING MY BOUNDARIES HERE...

buut, I'm seeing exceedingly way too many one liners in the last couple o' pages. If you guys are so -excited- to get to page 10, you should at least put that energy into making a paragraph... buuut I'm not the boss here.

I will say, those who don't put any effort into their replies (at least towards my character) will be ignored. I don't want to be bored with one sentence replies after I write even two paragraphs towards furthering the rp (not that I have been writing only two... but you get what I mean).

And I ain't trying to be cruel or harsh or anything like that. Maybe a bit rude... buuuut like I said I ain't the boss. So I'm not going to be like ignoring important details... >____>; But I will ignore 'convo' bits or extraneous BS posting (-cough- hope that wasn't too blunt) for the sake of making the thread longer. Just saying, yo'!

If the boss can make a paragraph (or more... >:'D) just my feeling that everyone else should match her length... ya know?

<3333333333

-tough love with a side of I'm sorry for being so rude? But I luv ya?-

)

((It's alright DragonicFlames!! I do agree with you.. I am your master and I decree a rule!

Thou shall write a paragraph for each post otherwise thou will not be thy RP master's friend

Okay, A bit of olden day writing there! Hope I got the message through. I just can't stop writing paragraphs! I always have to go into a big post!!

Thanks everyone! ;D

And thanks Jess for giving meh the part, Now I know exactly what you are talking about!!))

"It's fine." Said Mufasa as he slightly moved around in a random motion. The blow from colliding with Jazz was harder then Mufasa then he had thought, and he was beginning to feel the effects of it. His head was spinning slightly and he didn't have full control of his movements. After a few minutes he finally had control over his movements, so he began to flew around just to make sure. After that, he turned to Jazz and said with a pout "You won my game, yet i don't think you understood what i was trying to show you." He was more upset that someone caught up with him, which was a pretty big blow to him.

Jazz looked at him with a confused expression as she asked, "Oh? Then can you tell me?" She flew around a couple of times as she waited for him to reply. I'm really wondering if he likes me or not. I'm fine with it if he doesn't but again just wondering. She then stopped back in front of him and floated with her legs crossed Indian-style while there.

Mufasa set his gaze to the clear sky and said "Even before i was give the task of being the Key Keeper, i was under constant arguments with my parents, teachers and elders about my carefree personalty. I hated that, and i would get depressed." Mufasa eyes were getting brighter, due to the moisture in his eyes which was reflected by the light of the sun. "But when i leave my village, none of that matters. I feel free, like the weight of my shoulders is lifted. When i go through a cloud, it brings excitement to me. To me, the sky is my savior, the sky is my friend...the sky is never the limit." Mufasa turned to Jazz, the sparkle in his eye was still there. "Do you understand what i was trying to show you?" Asked Mufasa with a mixture to happiness and sadness.

Jazz listened to all that he said and said in reply, "Yes. I feel the same way when I fly around up here either alone or with Erin. I feel so free and I'm relieved when I can just get out of doing chores around the house." Her own eyes shown with an inner happiness that matched Mufasa's.

Mufasa merely smiled before he returned his gaze to the sky. He then went silent for a few minutes, he wanted to enjoy the moment. He then said "Well, I'm bored, since showed you what i do for fun. I guess it's your turn to show me what you do for fun." Mufasa really couldn't figure out what to do next, so he hoped Jazz had a idea. His mind then went to Antha, he wondered if she remembered about meeting back in a hour.

Edited by Lore_Master

Jazz thought about it and then after a little while smiled and said, "I usually play tag with Erin." She touched him on the shoulder before flying away and calling over her shoulder, "You're it!" She flew through nearby clouds doing flips and other things as she waited to see if he would come after her or not.

"Tag? are you..." Said Mufasa before he got tagged by Jazz. He had always thought tag as a child's game. But his attitude changed when he became "it". He let out a wicked grin before shooting after Jazz. He was aiming dead-on at Jazz, he was still kinda upset that he lost his game, so now he was even more determined to win this one. "Plus this is a children's game, how hard could it be?" Thought Mufasa as he closed the distance between him and Jazz.