ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((Sweet! Um, so does Ruu need to find this key somewhere or does she have it already? blink.gif

Oh, and I'm going to let the spider live because I just heard my 17 year old brother squeal like a girl. xd.png ))

"I have? Oh, right! Um," Ruu pointed to the birder's area "They use shiny things as bait."

Without saying another word, she carefully hopped down from the cloud she and Beatrice had been standing on. She landed evenly on a slightly lower cloud and then walked towards the winged birders, her flip-flops clicking at her heels.

At first glance, Ruu seemed to look somewhat presentable, wearing a black waistcoat and shorts with a white T-shirt underneath. Then people noticed her imperfect hair, her strangely coloured eyes, her lack of wings and then assumed that she was not normal, nor worth their time.

The girl turned slightly and gestured Beatrice Of Loys to follow her.

Jazz nodded and replied, "Sure." She then headed back towards her house again. Erin followed her but went into the stable when they were close. Jazz saw her go in and figured that she was going to get some more sleep which was fine with her. She went into the house through the back door and then went to the pantry to find a snack for Myf.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Once the elders reached Jazz's house, Mufasa opened the door for the elders. Once they entered the house, they walked to the living room and sat down on the other side of the table. Mufasa joined them, since they were guest in her house. They now waited for Jazz and Myf to come join them.

Jazz found a granola bar and left it out on the kitchen table with a note for Myf saying that it was there for her to eat. She went into the living room and found Mufasa and the Elders there. She smiled at them all and then said, "Welcome Elders and Mufasa to my house. Is there anything I can get for you? Drinks? Something to eat?"

Noko, Mufasa and the elders looked at each other and nodded. "Just some tea if you don't mind" said Sophia. Skal merely grunted and said "Let's just this informant in here, i'm not very good with patience." Noko looked at Skal and said "I agree, we would like to see the informant as quickly as possible."

Jazz nodded and replied, "I'll go get the tea and bring Myf in." She then went to the kitchen, got out eight cups, poured the tea, got out a tray to put the eight cups on, and then went to find Myf.

Myf grinned to herself as she ate the small bar. It was delicious, and so filling too. Myf wished that there was food like this in the water world. She looked around, no one was around, so she went over to a small bowl of water sitting on the table and rose the flowing water from the table, like a tiny electric current at her finger tips. She smiled, as her powers had gained, and threw the water above her head, catching every drop of it and then flowing it through her finger tips again. She saw an entrance into another room. Presumably the living room. Not knowing who was in there she walked straight in, fiddling with the water again. After a few seconds she looked up, and jumped back, aghast at all the faces looking at her. Nothing moved for a couple of seconds as she just stared.

Then finally, she clicked the water in one hand, and it disappeared into her sleeve of her baggy T-shirt. She tucked the shirt lightly into her leggings. She graciously curtsied and then thought of some of the words in Air language. It finally came to her. "Good day my friends. I am very gratefully to meet the Air people's wise folk..." She thought for a minute for some other sentences, and then said, in English. "I believe you speak English? Because I know no more Air language."

Feeling a little more settled now, she resumed playing with the water at her finger tips, idly flicking the drops between her slender small fingers.

Noko went silent, he then picked up the teapot and poured tea into all eight glasses. Once he placed the teapot down he said "We do, thanks to our ancestors who provide us with the wind of voice." Skal looked at Noko and said "now is not the time for mystic words, it's time for serious words." Noko sighed and said "I only speak what was passed down." Mufasa turned to Myf and said "tell the elders what you know."

((Sweet! Um, so does Ruu need to find this key somewhere or does she have it already? blink.gif

Oh, and I'm going to let the spider live because I just heard my 17 year old brother squeal like a girl. xd.png ))

"I have? Oh, right! Um," Ruu pointed to the birder's area "They use shiny things as bait."

Without saying another word, she carefully hopped down from the cloud she and Beatrice had been standing on. She landed evenly on a slightly lower cloud and then walked towards the winged birders, her flip-flops clicking at her heels.

At first glance, Ruu seemed to look somewhat presentable, wearing a black waistcoat and shorts with a white T-shirt underneath. Then people noticed her imperfect hair, her strangely coloured eyes, her lack of wings and then assumed that she was not normal, nor worth their time.

The girl turned slightly and gestured Beatrice Of Loys to follow her.

((I am using a glass and paper to collect spiders. Put the glass over the spider, put the sheet of paper next to it on the wall, then gently slide the glass over the paper. Voila a trapped spider, I can realease in the garden.

I do HATE all the bloodsucking insects that keep getting in my room, so I am sort of fond of spiders, but those giant black ones I don't want im my room either.))

Curious Beatrice followed Ruu, gliding rather then hopping from cloud to cloud. It might have been more polite if she'd acted as if she had no wings either around Ruu, but hopping was too undignified for her.

The girl lead them toward the winged birders, with their glistening nets and sure enough Beatrice detected one net behaving rather oddly, hopping up and down, despite the fact that there was no wind to move it. It was still quite a distance away but knowing what to look for it was easy to detmine, that it was kept in the air by a white dragons tail. The dragon the tail belonged too, was mostly burried in a cloud only the big saphire coloured eyes peeked out, watching the net she was tossing around playfully with her tail. No doubt as to the identity of THIS particular dragon.

Beatrice put her hands on her hips and called in a rather stern voice "Snowpearl!" Snowpearls eyes swirled in her direction and - obviously feeling not guilty at all - the dragon made a happy, little sound and shook herself out from the cloud, letting parts of it fly in all directions. She leaped into the air and flew toward them, her large feathery wings opening wide. Despite all her playful antics Snowpearl had a kind of grace and elegance when she was flying and was undeniable a very beautiful creature. Her scales were like white nacre and the sun made rainbows shimmer in each of them. Circeling around Beatrice and Ruu in an odd little dance, Snowpearl finally landed in front of them, joyfully rubbing her head against Beatrice and wrapping her tail around her entire body.

"Snowpearl, stopp it." Beatrice tried to fend of the overeager dragon with little sucess. "There is someone I want you to meet. This is Ruu." She gestured toward the girl that had acompanied her.

Snowpearls big, shining saphire eyes became even larger, when she studied the girl. The dragon was all curiousity now. She slowly stretched so her head neared the girl and when she didn't run away in horror, there appeared something that looked as close to a smile as a dragon could manage on her face.

She puffed dust out of her nostrils that made Ruus hair fly. Obviously delighted the dragon made a purring sound and came even closer. She tilted her head and presented Ruu her ear.

"That is Snowpearl. And what she's doing means she likes you. They can't talk you know?" Beatrice told Ruu. "But Snowpearl is hoping very much you are going to scratch her behind her ear now. She does love that."

Beatrice was watching the girl closely, wondering how she would react to the dragon. Snowpearl liked her, but she did not know if Ruu liked Snowpearl.

After looking for Myf, Jazz didn't see her and had just went back to the living room and figured she'd come on her own time. She was glad to see that she had been right when Myf came in awhile later. She just sat back and waited to hear what she had to say about what she knew about the Metal World.

(( *Feeds the giant spider* Ima love you and pet you and feed you so long as you keep creeping out my brother 8D ))

Ruu flinched as Beatrice shouted something - Then she recognised it as Snowpearl, her dragon's name. She watched with an awe-struck expression as the creature flew over and gave it's owner a hug. It was much bigger than the girl had expected, and she took a moment to remind herself that it was rude to stare.

"She's so pretty!" Ruu mumbled, nodding to Beatrice as she reached out, her hand trembling slightly as she moved it towards Snowpearl's ear. The dragon's skin was soft, and a bit velvety - somewhat similar to horse-hair only smoother. She gave a little scratch, then moved her hand away, holding it with the other.

"My first time seeing a dragon this close..." Ruu said quietly. The happiness in her voice was clear like a bell.

(I can't post until Jess does, so when you do 'invade' the earth world... be prepared to run for it. >:'D Seeing as the earth world is none too happy. )

There was no mistaking the shine in Ruu's eyes. Beatrice took a deep breath. "So you do like her?" She looked at Ruu, her eyes serious. "Ruu, are you sure you do not want to become Snowpearls dragonrider? Learning to fly on dragonback is not as hard as it sounds. I don't know what plans you've made for your life, but I am sure we'd be able to work something out." She sighed. "I don't want to put pressure at you, but couldn't you at least give it a try?"

((So was it clear enough this time? LoL))

Ruu smiled, then turned to Beatrice to answer her properly. It was everything she could do not to squeal and tackle-hug the both of them.

"No life plans as of yet...So yes - I'd love to give it a go!" She reached out again, absent mindedly patting Snowpearl on the head. This would be.. Almost like flying.

It was strange - Shopkeepers didn't even bother speaking to Ruu, let alone someone with a grand name like Beatrice Of Loys. The girl felt like she'd been a bother already, so quickly mumbled:

"Thank you." and bowed her head in timid respect.

"No girl. I have to thank you." Beatrice absently scratched Snowpearls other ear. "I've been worried about Snowpearl for weeks now." She sighed. "I've tried to be a good companion for her, but I just don't have the time or the patience. And of course I don't really need her and she senses that"

"Hm," Ruu understood; A wingless person will always need flight in this world, and here was a creature who needed a wingless person.

How convenient~

A cough from behind her alerted her to the many birder's who were trying to catch a flock.

"Let's get off this platfrom," She mumbled, turning to walk back to the slightly higher cloud where she'd been earlier. The girl paused at the edge of the clouds, thinking. It was all too easy to get down, but hard to get back up again.

Ruu took a few steps backward, then made a running jump back to the "ledge", clinging to it as she tried to scramble up unsuccessfully. She landed, crouched, the tried again - determined not to look stupid.

((Ok, my writing is a fail, but basically she's trying to get back up again xd.png))

Myf sat down and smiled. "Well, it's a little hazy now.. but I was sent, from the Water world, to all the worlds to warn them from the impending invasion from the metal world, or as they call themselves, the Metal Textor textrix, or in Universal English, the Metal Weavers. They plan to take over each world. The Modern world don't even know about each world. The three main offenders are sisters, called Macha, Apatate and Nycta Jian, and they are planning to take down every other world. I hope you don't mind me taking Mufasa and Jasmine with me on my quest." She smiled and continued. "I hope I haven't forgotten anything."

"Hm," Ruu understood; A wingless person will always need flight in this world, and here was a creature who needed a wingless person.

How convenient~

A cough from behind her alerted her to the many birder's who were trying to catch a flock.

"Let's get off this platfrom," She mumbled, turning to walk back to the slightly higher cloud where she'd been earlier. The girl paused at the edge of the clouds, thinking. It was all too easy to get down, but hard to get back up again.

Ruu took a few steps backward, then made a running jump back to the "ledge", clinging to it as she tried to scramble up unsuccessfully. She landed, crouched, the tried again - determined not to look stupid.

((Ok, my writing is a fail, but basically she's trying to get back up again xd.png))

((Not at all. It was pretty clear to me smile.gif ))

After watching Ruu for a moment Beatrice knocked gently against Snowpearls cheek. The dragons attention had wandered to the birders again. When she saw Ruu trying to jump to the other cloud however Snowpearl grabbed her as gently as possible at the neck with her teeth and deposited her on her back between her feathery wings.

The elders listened to Myf's story, they were surprised that the Metal Weavers would try something this bold so soon. After she finished her story, the elders whispered to each other, they then turned to Myf. "If you request the aid of our key keeper and Jazz, then we'll grant you that" Said Noko as he got up and went to the door, one by one the elders left until Skal was left. "Thanks to you, the whole world will prepare for the assault should they attack." And before Myf could response he left. Mufasa got up and said "are you ready to head for the modern world?"

Jazz listened to Myf's story with interest and was surprised to hear about this group called the Metal Weavers. She let out an internal whoop of joy as she heard one of the elders say that she could go with them. After the elders left and Mufasa asked his question, she nodded in reply and then said, "It's okay if I bring Erin with me, right? I don't know how the people in the Modern World would react to a gryphon."

((yep with Lore's char and Chocolate's char; we're going to be going to the Modern World soon))

((Borrowing Apate Jian then for a moment. *evil grin*))

Apate hid her frown when she heard the news. Keyholders meeting with the elders? She smiled sweetly behind her mask that gave her the seeming of a pretty air-worlder. Now that she was aware of them their days were counted.

((is Apate's char form on the first page?))