((I've made my posts so far with the understanding that cloud world knows that the metall key was stolen already. After all it was stolen from a cloudworlder. I hope that is okay with the rest of you?))

((i second that notion *copies the thumbs up* happy.gif))

((Great! I leave it to you to decide if you know that we know or if you decide you want to show in Cloud World up too to warn us. If you decide you don't want to come here we'll get to you eventually wink.gif ))

(( 0_o Going through Metal World first..))

Ruu listened to the woman's worries, then frowned in confusion:

"The metal-key-thing got stolen? " She kicked the ground beneath her feet, sending a small puff of cloud into the air. It faded.

The girl wasn't too sure what this key thing even was - The people of CloudWorld had celebrated and rejoiced when they'd gained the key, but she'd never really understood why an entire planet was so happy about a little key.

She looked up again as the woman mentioned evacuation. Evacuation to where?

Ruu was confused, but didn't voice it - She didn't want to look like a fool. Instead, she looked up into the clear sky above. A few dragons flew through the crisp air. She'd forgotten her angst of her lack of wings in her confusion, but her eyes now blurred for a moment, as if to cry again. She blinked back the tears, panicking.

"Ma-Maybe you could teach it to care for hatchlings or something." She said, though her voice was thick. Ruu cleared her throat, "That's a responsible job."

Edited by Sparkeycat

"Yes the metall key got stolen. Why do you think people are that unhappy with the Cloud King at the moment?" Beatrice said. Then she remembered again that the girl was likely not from a noble family and probably hadn't the same interest in politics as she had had when she was her age. If she had been brought up in one of their familys she'd... most likely have no clue either. Beatrice sighed, holding her head. She felt like she'd been born on the wrong world more often then not. Beatrice liked clear facts and had little patience with the wide eyed dreamers that made up most of her circle.

How long had they known about the missing metall key now? And they still hadn't managed to get word to one of the other worlds. At least as far as she knew. Never mind starting to prepare for war. After all someone could get hurt if there was a fight. How could they live with themself if through their actions one of the metall worlders would get a little bruise? Beatrice thought sarcastically to herself. The worst was that except for the the duke her siblings were the worst of them. The attitude was enough to make her want to cause a few bruises herself, not against the metall weavers, but against her own kinsmen.

Her grim thoughts nearly made her miss Ruu's suggestion.

"Ma-Maybe you could teach it to care for hatchlings or something." The girl said with a thick voice. "That's a responsible job.

"Milchfeuer looks after our hatchlings." She answered. "He is a responsible dragon and the others trust him. There is no dragon that would entrust their egg or hatchling to Snowpearl." Beatrice was starting to feel impatient. Was that girl playing with her? If she did not want to learn to fly on Snowpearl's back, why didn't she just say so? It was a bit sad, because she believed that would have helped dragon and girl, but neither Snowpearl nor the girl deserved to be forced on each other against their will. Such things never ended well.

(( Well I can't exactly have Ruu say: "Hey, do you mind if I go fly on your dragon?" xd.png ))

"I thought maybe..." She trailed off into an embarrassed silence. She didn't know why the people were angry with the Cloud King.

The girl tensed, noticing that the woman was starting to grow somewhat agitated. What had she said wrong? She tried to scan over the past conversation in her head.

No introduction - Higher class people like names and titles, don't they?

"Oh right.. Ah! Excuse my rudeness, my name is Ruu" She bobbed her head like some hybrid of a bow and a nod, "May I ask yours?"

Edited by Sparkeycat

((LOL And here I had thought she couldn't have been plainer when she said please help me train Snowpearl. You'd do me a favor. But i reread the post and i admit it can be misinterpreted. Arrogant Beatrice to think that she had been clear as glass with her offer. It is all her fault of course. I myself am completly blameless))

The girl kept confusing her. Why was she trying to be polite now? But Beatrice knew how to react to that.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Ruu. I am Beatrice of Loys. You can call me Beatrice, if you like." She was silent for a moment her gaze wandering toward her wingless back against her will. Against her better judement Beatrice decided to try once more. Maybe if the girl saw Snowpearl she'd reconsider. Snowpearl was beautiful, and for all her irresponsibility one of the nicest dragons Beatrice knew. She'd see if she could introduce the two of each other and if it looked as if Ruu seemed to like the dragon too, she'd make her offer again.

"I do have a favor to ask, Ruu. Would you help me trying to find Snowpearl? I don't know the area this well, so I can't even begin to guess what has distracted her this time. She loves colourful, shimmering things."

((Sorry, I've been busy!))

Myf returned her acknowledgment to Jazz and then spoke to Mufasa. "Are we still going to see your elders?" She sighed and thought again of the sleeping Atlas, who was hoping to get out soon. "I want to get to the modern world as soon as possible to find a lake that Atlas can swim in, I want him to meet you both properly, as I don't have much of my strength when he's not with me..." She sighed again and then said. "Has anyone got anything to eat? That could help my powers.." She made a small flicker of water at her finger tips and then said idly to herself. "I suppose I have quite different powers to the air world.."

"I have food back at my house," Jazz offered, "if you want something." She still had some anger in her from Mufasa's earlier announcement about the Metal World attacking the other worlds.

((it's okay happy.gif))

"Hm.." Myf thought, "How long away is your house?" She paused, "I wouldn't want to be a bother to you..." She smiled and then looked around her. Everything was so different here... just so, amazing.

"Why don't you two head for her house, I need to talk to the elders first about certain matters, once I'm done I'll bring them to her house" said Mufasa as he called Antha to his shoulder, she obey and landed on his right shoulder. Once she landed, Mufasa place away his sword and entered the elder's tipi.

"Not far," Jazz replied, "and you're not being a bother. I'll gladly get you fed." She then nodded at what Mufasa said and then started off for her house with Erin on her right side. She walked slow, though so as not to leave Myf behind and give her sometime to catch up to her.

(( That's right. Blame the character xd.png ))

Ruu smiled sympathetically at the woman, Beatrice. She knew how it felt to be lost so she nodded her head in agreement. She needed to focus now. Beatrice Of Loys sounded like a very high-class name indeed, so she'd want to watch her tongue if she didn't want to get in trouble.

"Of course, I'd love to help! I have nothing better to do any way." She looked around, trying to think of the shiniest thing in this city. It was a hard task, seeing as this was simply a birding-area. The town had one or two jewellery shops but that was about as far as shiny things went for this area. Some of the bird-ers used shiny things as bait to bring up the birds and then club them.

The girl shivered and watched as a birder threw a mirror-lined net over the edge of the cloud. It looked so pretty as it caught the air for a moment then sailed into the unknown sky below.

((HOLY HELL who here knows how to deal with massive spiders? ANYONE? unsure.gif There's one with the body the size of a pocket dictionary on my ceiling! D: ))

((Just get something hard and smash the hell out of it!!

Spiders are more delicate and scared then you think))

((I've awarded the last key! It seemed a bit normal to give the upper class the key, so I gave it to Ruu, because it may have some 'special' powers to do things with your wings *hint hint*

Oh, and KILL THE SPIDER!!))

Myf kept up to Jazz all the way to her house. She was still entranced by the world, but was eager to she the elders of this strange land. Atlas woke again and squeaked with enjoyment. "I can't believe we are really here." He tried to move around, seeming like he was crammed. Myf turned to Jazz and asked, "There wouldn't be any lakes here? Just so I can let Atlas have a swim?" She grinned but still looked wildly around her, like a small child at a fair.

Jazz stopped when they reached her house and then at Myf's question said, "There's a river behind my house that he could swim in. I'll show you the way to it." She then headed out to behind her house, went on passed the stable, and to where she knew the river would be.

"You've got a beautiful house." Myf admired as they went past. "Ah hah! There's the river!" She said happily. "Would you like to meet him too?" She idly asked as she sauntered to the river. Myf stood at the river's edge, almost ready to jump in herself. She tapped at the necklace. "You in there Atlas?" She asked. "Yes, I'm ready!" And before she could say anything else the huge blue figure of Atlas leapt out of the necklace and into the river. Atlas emerged out of the water again and Myf threw her arms around his large neck. "I've missed you Atlas." She said grinning. "This is my friend Jazz!" She said loudly, gesturing to Jazz.

"Fantastic to meet you Jasmine." He said, his voice deep and gentle, unlike it was in the necklace. "Now, do you swim Jazz?" He asked kindly, swishing his huge tail in the water. "I think Myf may join me in a swim..." "No,no" Said Myf, "I need some food to strengthen me." She levitated a large amount of water by her hands and swirled around her head, letting it crash back down in the water. She grinned and then said to Jazz, "Though maybe you'd like to join us after we have some food?'

"Ah Mufasa, welcome!" Said Noko, the high elder. The other elders turned to him, waiting for him to say why he had entered. "Elders, it seems that the "Foul wind" you have sensed is something more serious. It appears that the Metal World are planning on attacking our world, as well as the other worlds." Said Mufasa as he sat down on the other side of the incense. The elders looked at Mufasa with a less surprised look, something Mufasa didn't expect. "Then our worse fears have been confirmed..." Said Skale with a growl. "But that's not all, i have brought someone from the Water World who claims to have information about the Metal World." Said Mufasa, the elders now had a face of hope. "Can you bring us to this informant?" Asked Destiny. Mufasa got up and said "Of course, she at Jazz's house."

"Thank you," Jazz replied as they passed her house and then looked at Myf's companion as they reached the river's edge. "It's nice to meet you too Atlas," she said to her friend's companion and then gestured to Erin and said, "this is Erin my companion." Erin eyed the creature but didn't know exactly what it was. Jazz smiled at Myf's offer but then said, "No thanks. We shouldn't dally here too long since the Elders will be arriving soon and they're supposed to find them at the house, not here by the river's edge."

((I'm kinda lonely out here...just wandering around the Water World...hopefully that will change when I "invade" the Earth World))

Kay began to feel the strain of swimming so far, for so long. Salt water stung her eyes and ran down her throat and up her nose, her breath came in painful short gasps, her legs and arms cramped until they were numb, and little silver fish darted in and around the folds of her clothing. The islands seemed no closer than when she set off, and she was tiring quickly.

The water suddenly shallowed, and Kay found herself clawing sand as she flailed to get her feet underneath her. Sand sucked at her ankles as she righted herself and squatted, chin just above the waves.

((Will add more later, I'm just too tired now))

(( That's right. Blame the character xd.png ))

Ruu smiled sympathetically at the woman, Beatrice. She knew how it felt to be lost so she nodded her head in agreement. She needed to focus now. Beatrice Of Loys sounded like a very high-class name indeed, so she'd want to watch her tongue if she didn't want to get in trouble.

"Of course, I'd love to help! I have nothing better to do any way." She looked around, trying to think of the shiniest thing in this city. It was a hard task, seeing as this was simply a birding-area. The town had one or two jewellery shops but that was about as far as shiny things went for this area. Some of the bird-ers used shiny things as bait to bring up the birds and then club them.

The girl shivered and watched as a birder threw a mirror-lined net over the edge of the cloud. It looked so pretty as it caught the air for a moment then sailed into the unknown sky below.

((HOLY HELL who here knows how to deal with massive spiders? ANYONE? unsure.gif There's one with the body the size of a pocket dictionary on my ceiling! D: ))

Beatrice tilted her head to the side quizzically. "That expression on your face... You have thought about something, haven't you?"

"Yes, I suppose you're right. Do you have anywhere I could freshen up?" Myf asked, then remembered that she actually have powers. "Never mind." She got some water floating at the tips of her fingers, and then splashed it on her face, feeling the fantastic water once again. She wiped it away clumsily and then turned to Atlas. "In. Now." She said sternly, holding up the necklace. Atlas grumbled a bit and then jumped in with so much force that it knocked Myf over. "Oi you" she said, and shook the necklace. "S-s-so-r-r-y" Atlas squeaked, stuttering his words with the movement.

Myf turned back to Jazz. "Now, I don't suppose I could have a quick snack before the elders come?" She asked, "That is what I came for."