ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

(Actually not two different interrogation tents, just one big one [since we (earth weavers) only have one multiple language speaker in the military... oh noes I gaves it away]. tongue.gif But I'm sure it'll be ok either way. I'll wait till everyone gets on the same page during this.

Though, not to be risking my own neck for getting kicked out of the rp, but Dieben has every right (well, all of us do ) to complain if the OP isn't reading all of the posts. Especially if the OP is participating with a particular bunch of rpers. (Not saying that you weren't reading them, just making a comment in general)

I realize that my posts are -ehm- large, but meh. I love... to rp? sad.gif

)

Edited by DragonicFlames

Finally Jazz spotted a mountain top nearby and told Erin telepathically, I see a mountain top we can land on up ahead. Erin nodded and headed that way. Jazz looked down at the landscape again and thought of how she never really got used to seeing it that way even when she "flew" solo on the air currents. Erin landed a few minutes later and squatted down so that Jazz could get off. She did so and then sat down at the edge of it, holding her knees against her chest as she looked out over the city.

((But I'm just telling you what John may want to know so he doesn't think she's a metal weaver.

And... 12 rps in 15 minutes is not that fun to answer all of them. I have given you an understanding of how I haven't been able to read that many RP's in the past few days... please try to understand))

( -nod,nod at Jess- Mmhmm... :'D I'm tempted to add on to how it's being handled in the next post so hopefully it'll be ok. Basically I'm hoping to get a pretty groovy thing going on in the next post since we're all on the same page. xd.png <3

@ Choco, 12 rps?! Good god girl! I can't even handle three running at the same time. How do you do that? )

She walked around, feet splashing in the water lapping at the sand, eyes painfully slowly adjusting to the brightness of the sun. That alone, coupled with the reflections in the water, the pure whiteness of the sand, and the cloudless sky (well, at least cloudless from what she could tell) was making for some major headaches and squinting.

'Why the water world today?' she wondered as she wandered. 'The Night door doesn't like to make up its mind, does it?' Her felt plushie seemed to shrug, as if to offer the opinion "Well, nothing we can do about that, is there?" Sand was getting into the cracks in her soles, and her quilty shirt was starting to itch...and there was darn well something she could do about that.

((I'm thinking about drawing a picture of her, what do you guys think?))

((sounds cool happy.gif))

As Jasmine was looking out over the city/village, she saw a boy come out of one of the nearby tipis. He looks kind of cute, she said to Erin, I wonder what his name is. Erin inched closer to her and looked in the direction Jasmine was looking and said, In human standards, yes. Are you wishing to meet him? Jasmine shrugged and replied, Sure, I guess. If he looks our way and seems interested in doing so, then yes. Erin nodded and then looked out at the horizon.

"I guess she still talking with the elders." Sighed Mufasa, he looked around for Antha. He noticed a shadow high above the sky, He placed two fingers in his mouth and whistled. The shadow began to descend, it was getting bigger and bigger until it turned into Antha. "About time Moon-child" Said Antha as she landed on Mufasa's arm. "The Elders weren't angry, sorry to burst your bubble." Said Mufasa with a smile, Antha merely sighed and said "Oh well, what do we do now?" Mufasa looked around and said "Wait for Megan and take her back to the Fire World." He began to walk to the edge of the floating ground when he noticed a girl with a gryphon. Antha looked at it with dagger eyes, Mufasa sighed and said "Oh yea, i forgot your hate gryphons."

Jazz noticed him looking their way with what looked to be a thunder bird on his shoulder. She noticed the way it looked at Erin and thought to herself, Uh-oh. She smiled nonetheless at him and then leaned back against Erin as she looked up at the clouds. She hoped that the thunder bird and Erin didn't start a fight if they happened to meet each other.

Mufasa noticed Antha taking flight and landing on the cliff edge near the gryphon. "Hello Gryphon, how are you?" Asked Antha, her voice was filled with anger. Mufasa ran towards Antha and grabbed her, she began to squirm. "I'm sorry, she hates Gryphons." Said Mufasa as he tried to hold Antha.

((But I'm just telling you what John may want to know so he doesn't think she's a metal weaver.))

((I know. smile.gif But she can't move... so she can't show him the key or anything. And he's not interviewing her yet. Was your post before we were captured? My brain fell apart. Heh.))

Jasmine stood up when she saw the thunder bird land and start talking meanly to Erin. At the boy's apology she smiled and replied, "It's okay. I figured she didn't like gryphons when I saw the way she looked at Erin. Anyway, I'm Jasmine or Jazz Cooper. You?" Erin studied the thunder bird for awhile before saying to Jasmine, I wonder why she doesn't like gryphons. Jasmine patted Erin on the side and said, I'll ask him that after he introduces himself.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Megan stood up, and walked out. She brushed some dirt of her shirt, wondering when she would be able to go back, even though she wasn't with Fury, she could feel his anger. It made her a little weary and she shivered. Damn he is not happy, Megan thought, silently apologizing to him. Quicky, she walked up to Mufasa, "Hey, I need to get back. Fury's not happy and..." she stopped and looked at the girl and the bird like creature beside her. "Oh, hello, sorry, I didn't see you there," Megan said, then noted that she didn't look like Mufasa or any of the other people who lived in the Air World, "What world do you come from?"

"I don't know, Antha was ready to attack the gryphon so i had to hold her." Said Mufasa, Antha finally gave up and submitted to Mufasa. He turned to Megan and said "Okay, you need to head back to the Fire World? Let's go." Said Mufasa as he walked to the edge of the cliff, he turned to the girl with the Gryphon and said "Sorry about that." He stretched out his hand and waited for Megan.

"It was nice meeting you. Hopefully next time we meet, I won't have to go home in such a hurry and comfort a grumpy dragon." Megan said to the girl, then took Mufasa's hand, and said, "Okay, I'm ready to go."

Without warning, Mufasa kicked off into the air with Antha not far behind. He looked behind him just to make sure she was still there. After confirming that, he set his sights for the door. After about ten minutes, he finally saw the darkened sky. Once he reach the door, he stopped and opened the door, a hot blast of heat greeted him.

Megan smiled when the heat hit her skin. "Thanks so much, Mufasa," she let go of his hand and went to the door, "Hopefully this won't be the last time we meet." She stepped through the door and was greeted by the warmth of the wind that blew gentley. Fury was no where in sight. Probably at Billy's place, she thought sighing. Megan looked back through the door, "Thanks again," She looked over her shoulder, expecting to see Fury but he wasn't there, biting her lip she turned back, "I have to go find Fury. Lets hope we see each other agin... good bye." Megan stepped back and closed the door, gently. She turned back and started running to the nearest town, Tyrian, where Billy lived. A guy in his mid twenties that had lived on the streets most his life, and now lived in a abandoned building on the out skirts of the town. She had lived there, along with four others, including Billy, for about a year, and that was the place where Fury felt most at home.

When Megan was gone, he said "How many times did it take her to say good-bye?" He chuckled and began to long flight back to his village. Along the way Antha flew up so his face matched hers. She had a look, a look that Mufasa hated. "Sooo..." Started Antha, Mufasa cutted in and said "Not now Antha."

Jazz replied to the girl with a smile, "It's okay. I live here. Guess my parents were born in a different world before they came to live here." She shrugged and then to the boy said, "It's okay." To the girl she said, "Nice meeting you too and I look forward to meeting you again." Then under her breath said, "Whatever your name is." She watched them go with an unhappy sigh and said to Erin, He didn't even tell me his name. Erin nuzzled her hair a bit and replied, It's okay. I bet he'll be back. Jazz just nodded and watched the sky for him and his thunder bird.

During the trip back, Antha had been asking the question "do you think she's cute?" Mufasa had kept saying "shut up Antha." Whenever he met a girl, Antha would always do this, and it would get to the "tell me tell me now" stage, which Mufasa hated even more. Finally he could see Sliverwind, which made Antha shut up. Mufasa let out a sigh of relief when he landed. "Geez Antha, you are a pain to travel with sometimes." Antha chuckled and said with a loving voice "I enjoy bugging you Mufasa, you make it too easy."

Erin suddenly then got a cruel look on her face as she asked, Did you think he was cute? Jasmine blushed and said grudgingly, A little. Do you really have to ask every time I meet a boy? Who knows. He may not even like me. Erin's face then adopted one of sympathy and said, I bet he does and just doesn't know it yet. Jasmine just looked forward and said without much enthusiasm, Yeah yeah.

"Oh crud, it's the Gryphon again!" Whispered Antha to Mufasa, He nodded and said "Why don't you go and hunt and we'll meet up again in a hour?" Antha nodded and took off to the sky. Mufasa sighed and walked over to the girl and her Gryphon. "Don't worry about my thunder bird, i sent her away to hunt. I'm Mufasa" said Mufasa as he extended a hand to the girl.

((Okay guys, I totally drew my character...I know, right? She looks awesome, I'm getting better at human drawing...*ahem* back to the story))

Kay's eyes were tediously adjusting to the sudden flood of light in the Water world. 'At least I'm not getting wet...' she started to console herself, when, lo and behold, a mocking tree root decided to trip her and land her in the glittering water. Droplets flew like liquid crystal as she splashed on her rear into the wet. 'Darn facetious tree...' Liadain agreed.

The seabirds' cries were starting to get the teensiest bit tiring. Annoyingly, the mocking seabirds were just out of harm's reach, be it spell, rock, or stuffed animal plushie. Liadain did not enjoy getting wet, although soaring through the air and whamming those pesky birds with a jet of flame, even if he didn't actually flame them, was satisfying.

Somewhere off the shoreline, near enough to swim to, the water darkened within a trio of white sandbars.

Jazz smiled at the boy, stood taking his hand in hers, and shook it in return saying in reply, "It's fine. I'm Jasmine or Jazz Cooper. My gryphon's name is Erin. Had her since I was 14."