ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((Sorry... I was really waiting on DraconicFlames. I'll work around it, though. I have to leave for work at the moment, but I'll edit here with my post once I get there.))

(Now to read... four pages of stuff and... No iz waiting on me. D:<)

The fat man had divided the room in half, using a thick barrier wall from the entrance to the stone table. It was normal to see a interrogation split in such a way. Both girls, from what he spotted before the wall was in place had woken up and were moving around. The other side seemed to have more problems with trying to fix the ever cracking walls of the stone prison than he and the green ribboned girl. The girl who's prison he was watching, she'd woken up first but had spoken in languages that he didn't quite understand. He recognized the second one as English, a universal language to all the worlds. But John hadn't taken up the language past a very beginners step and really hadn't exercises the grammar or the vocabulary necessary to speak with people in the other worlds. Secretly, it was a fault of his that kept him from really joining the higher ranks; even though publicly he decided not to join out of political respect. He gritted his teeth, wishing he'd spent more time again on the language than what he had originally. The girl seemed worried, from his viewpoint as he changed out the walls again, about something that was inside the prison itself besides her.

The fat man had started with the other room. He could barely make out the man's voice as the girl's seemed to be getting louder with each language change. It was soon apparent that the fat man had finished interrogating the other girl because he had gone quiet silent. Eerily silent, John for almost half a second forgot what he was doing in worry. But he instead of trying to pull down the wall to see what was going on, readjusted and added more of a foundation to the girl's prison. He didn't wait for very long the fat man appeared on the other side of the table and was writing something on a piece of parchment. He looked a little frustrated, but otherwise had a calm face. It must be hard to be an interrogator... though John as he awaited what would happen next.

--

The Fat man had started in the Earth Language, asking questions like: "Where are you from?" "What is your name?" "What are your plans for here?" "How did you get here?" and other such related questions. John almost felt his heart drop into his stomach when the girl didn't respond at all to that language. It would have been so much easier if the girl had just been an earth weaver who had accidentally wandered into the wrong area... well that didn't explain nearly half the things about her... like the large tattoo that he could see running down what little her neck was sticking out. It didn't take long for the fat man to switch to another language and John immediately recognized it and stiffened. The Metal Weaver's language sounded similar to metal being formed - a mixture of clicking and words that were drawn out with a higher sound emphasis. John gritted his teeth lightly, while the Metal Weavers had never done anything to his family, he still blamed them for the predicament that the Earth World was in politically with the other worlds.

It didn't take long for the Fat man to narrow his repertoire to two languages to converse in with the girl. The first was some other language that the girl had originally spoke in when she'd woken up. The other was English and his broken understanding lead to very little insight as to what was happening. The fat man looked up at one point in time, during the interrogation and had John and the ribboned girl change the type of prison that the girl was in. It was a type of holding prison that was used on the battle field for people who need surgery but the medical staff didn't have any numbing solutions. It looked more like a reclining chair. First they took off off all four of the walls, and gently angled her, using the thick inside of the prison as a method of moving her body without her doing it herself. Her legs (once she was angled to a sitting position) were encased in the hard rock while her torso from her was up was free. The sides of the chair however, were uniquely pulled out into flaps that if were pushed toward her would encase her.

The Fat man continued to question her and when she showed him something he nodded and waved his hand in a gesture that remind John of someone patting someone else's back. It didn't take long after that for the interrogation to be finalized. The fat man broke the wall down and gathered with the other high leaders to fill them in on what was the final result of the interrogation outside of the tent. Even though he had tested the two girls for the Earth world language he had not been sure that they did not understand it. John impatiently waited beside the makeshift chair prison. One hand resting on the flap and the other resting on the back of the chair. He felt the little atoms of the rock moving gently. Tugging at his awareness of them, John almost dazed off but was interrupted by the fat man returning. He was carrying two stone necklaces that were known by the way that they felt to all the earth weavers.

The stone encased a very special kind of crystal. One that had been buried in the earth for many, many year and had been subjected to volcanic activity at the core of the world. These stones vibrated at such a high rate that they almost pulsed with a heated tingle. He handed the stones over to each side and told them to place the necklace around the two girls as tracking devices. He switched to their language and told them what the stones were for and why the stones were being placed on their bodies. They were to be freed, allowed to roam as they liked in the Earth world, but they were not allowed to leave the world. It had been a mistake to put the Earth world or any world for that matter in jeopardy of an attack by allowing themselves to be carried between worlds. The tone was somber as the stones were placed around the two girl's necks. John could feel the vibration tingling at his shoulders. They weren't hurt, but they would be marked by the entire society of the Earth world as strangers and prisoner-guests of this world. Nor would they be exactly free, the guard had doubled around the Tree to see if there were any other people who would cross the borders of the worlds.

In the end, both girls were freed from their prisons, cleaned off and were given more earth-looking clothes. By that time, John had already been freed of his duty to watch the girls and had already been trying to find Crystaella who had somehow managed to wander farther off the tented area than he wanted. He frowned, though no one could see with the mask covering his face. He just wanted to go home, forget what happened, and not worry about this for the rest of his life. But he was spotted by the other people who had guarded the other girl in the tent. They flagged him down and had already pulled off most of their traditional make up and were carrying around their mask in their hands. "Hey!" John waved, and moved over to them as they called him. He was not going to take off his mask because it would be inappropriate as someone who still was in full uniform. "Did your girl have a key too?" John shook his head no to their question. "Awww... Our girl had some stupid key. She said that it was for..." the one paused.... then held up his free hand wiggling his fingers... "crossing the worlds." The two guys grinned at each other... then laughed heartily about it. John caught himself grinning too... until he remembered... the key... in the mountains... He snapped back to attention and lifted his mask in such away that would free his mouth from the tongue depressor but not uncover his face - the proper way of speaking when spoken to. "The girl I was watching just had a tattoo, but that's it."

The two guys looked a little disappointed, but they weren't staying around to chat. It was late - dark even outside the camps lighted area. John sighed and waved them away. As he placing his mask back on, he felt a tingle of heat but ignored it. He wasn't going to bother with dealing with anything related to what had occurred in the tents. Or at least he'd hoped not to. Maybe they'd seen the guys together and had guessed they were being made fun of? John knew girls were sensitive to such things.... Who am I kidding? I am not that important that they would follow me around...Why am I so self-important? He sighed and replaced his mask the proper way and continued to look for his dragon on foot.

(I'm assuming here that you need to have the key to have the telepathy... since John doesn't have the key, he can't receive any calls... LOL!! He needs an answering machine.... ROFLMAO. xd.png )

Edited by DragonicFlames

((Nice post! But you do have a key too!))

Myf trudged out of the camp, still shaken after that ordeal. They couldn't leave the world. The stone around her neck had something to do with it. She went over the the other side of he willow for one last try to get back to her own world, but it didn't work. She walked through the door way but nothing happened, she didn't get to her own world. Myf would never be able to see any of her family, or Atlas in the flesh... ever again. She sat beside the willow trunk and began to cry, she can't get out of this strange night mare. But she had an idea.

She got up, took the key out of her pocket, and placed it in the lock in mid air. She turned it once, and her a faint clicking sound. She tried to go through it but nothing happened again. Then she remembered the flip side of the door. She walked around the door and tried to push her way through, this time she felt resistance. She channeled in painfully to the key in her weak hands and moved tried to speak with the fire keys keeper. "Open the door." She thought. "Open the door." She lay beside the door clumsily. Taking of the necklace and putting it down beside of her.

During the travel between Sliverwind and the door, Mufasa hadn't said a word. To Antha, he didn't groan in pain of his burned arm or even breath. Once Mufasa had reached the door, he opened it and felt the heat coming from the door. But that didn't stop him, he just went through. Antha followed him, still surprised by his silence and determination.

Once he entered the Fire World, He squirmed his way out of the tough space and placed his feet on the ground. He walked over to the other side of the door and tried to open it, but it didn't budge. He didn't say anything until he kicked the door with his right foot, which Mufasa regretted. He bounced around while holding his right foot, while cursing. Once the pain disappeared, he heard another voice, the same one that he heard back home. He took his key out and placed it in the key hole. As he turned it, the transparency was giving away to a full solid key. "I'm Mufasa Skyler, keeper of the Air Key, and i demand you to open!" Said Mufasa, he then heard the tumblers giving away and the door beginning to open. He opened the door and went through, Antha merely followed him.

Mufasa was greeted with a cooler temperature, but not as cool as his Air World. He walked a few feet before see a Giant Willow tree behind him. "Okay, we are in the Earth World, now we need to find the person who sent out that "SOS" said Mufasa to Antha, who landed on top of the door frame. He turn to his left and saw somebody beside the door. He kneaded beside her and said "Are you alright?"

((Yeah, it's the key that gives you telepathy! That's cool if John doesn't have the key though!))

Myf looked up at the person standing before her. Her didn't look from the fire world, but more like Air. She stood up and strangely threw her arms around his shoulders, beginning to cry. "Not really," She sobbed. "I can't escape this world now," She held up the tracking device. "They'll kill me if I leave this world. But I'm from water... and my dragon won't be able to get out of my necklace unless I'm near water." She sobbed again and wiped her tears of with her sleeve. "I'm sorry if I scared you. I didn't mean to. I just need to destroy this device." She sunk down low to the ground and then held her head in her hands. "Can you help me? The Metal Weavers are going to attack..."

Mufasa blushed in surprise when Myf wrapped her arms around his shoulders. But that disappeared when he felt pain coming from his burned arm and when she began to cry. He listened to her with a mixed look of patience and concern, despite the pain coming from his arm. Once she was done, Mufasa looked at Antha and said "The Metal Weavers? Is this what the Elders meant?" Antha merely shook her tail feathers, meaning she didn't know. Mufasa knelt down beside Myf and said "What do i need to do to help you?" He had already suffered a burned arm, and that was because of his duty to protect others. So Mufasa knew if he was willing to suffer that, he would be willing to do anything to protect others.

Edited by Lore_Master

((You're on!))

She looked up at him. "I need to destroy this deceive, but I'm too weak and my water powers won't have any effect on it. Maybe your powers will.... or maybe." She looked through the door and saw the volcano with it's red hot lava. She stood up shakily and then threw the necklace through the door, watching it fall in the volcano and smoldered in red lava. She stepped through the door and over the volcano mouth and looked back at the man who had helped her. She grinned, a new energy flowing from her skin. "Are you coming?" She asked happily, touching her dragon necklace carefully. It was interesting, the rift of the Earth world compared to the Fire world. Everything was hot here, and Myf wasn't used to it. She blushed and the grinned again, feeling the heat on her face from the volcano.

((Why do i have the feeling he's going to have a burnt leg laugh.gif ))

Mufasa merely chuckled, Who would have guess that just by opening the door he saved somebody from death. But he shrugged, whoever was working for the Metal Weavers would try to find her. He looked at Antha and said out of ear-shot from Myf "I'm going to stay close to her until we get her back to the Water World." Antha nodded and said "It would be wise, since she can barely stand up." She then took flight and landed on Mufasa's shoulder, she barely managed to fit. Mufasa walked through the door and felt the intense heat from the volcano. "Okay, let's get you back home, since i doubt we'll find any water here." Said Mufasa as he closed the door behind him, his voice had a serious tone to it.

Edited by Lore_Master

((Lol))

Myf shook her head... "I can't, my elders have sent me on a mission to tell every world the Metal Weavers are coming... The Modern doesn't even know this." She grinned and looked at his arm. "Is your arm alright?" She asked, taking his hand and looking closely to the burns. SHe smiled again and then said. "Will you help me with my quest?"

Mufasa looked at Antha, she had the look of a person coming home and finding a dead bird in front of his cat. "My burns are fine, they have been treated by healers." Said Mufasa as he looked at Myf, if it wasn't for Destiny, his parents would have been furious with his decision. But thanks to her Mufasa's shackles had been cast off, he is finally free. "Very well, I'll help you. Besides, you aren't in any shape to fight should somebody try to harm you." Said Mufasa and he slowly pulled his hand away from Myf. He looked at Antha, who had no choice in the matter and smiled. "I'm Mufasa" said Mufasa as he walked to the other side of the door and said "All right, which of the worlds do you need to visit?"

Edited by Lore_Master

Myf grinned. "All of them.. except the Metal Weavers, they obviously know they're attacking." She walked around to the other side of the volcanos mouth and pushed the door open with the throw of a stone. She turned before she would jump, "By the way." She said cheekily, "My name's Myf." She bent her knees for propulsion, and jumped through the door way. After a moment of being in mid air, she fell, but luckily grabbed onto the hinges of the door. Atlas was squeaking in fright as Myf held on for her life, but as she went to sneeze at the temperature difference, the lost her grip and fell to the ground far below. "Mufasa!" She screamed, hoping that would alert him.

(-sigh- Also I apologize to Jess for a little bit of... Meh... powerplaying -cries- I'll remove it if need be... Also this is kinda short and sweet.)

It wasn't until he had reached Crystaella, who had been hiding around beneath the stars nearly sixty feet away from the willow tree that he noticed that the pulse of one of the necklaces was extremely close to the willow tree. Extremely – it bothered him so much that when he looked up, he could see something, a red burst of flame and two figures standing in what looked to be a doorway near the tree's side. It was amazing, almost otherworldly. Then the necklace itself completely disappear from this world, it's silence immediately crushed his hopes. It was a sign. The two people jumped through the doorway and the door closed behind them, cutting off his view of the red world. The sign.. was war. People, warriors half dressed scrambled out of their tents. He could see them crowding around the willow tree, a few pointing and mostly a few screaming and yelling about how fire was needed to smelt the metal. John crumpled to his knees, stunned at the audacity to declare war on the Earth world. It was the biggest slap in the face for the Earth world, not only had two strangers come into the land, they'd left just as quickly after interrogations. How could they not be spies?

His mask clanked to the ground, his body leaned forward on his knees bowing his head. “How could you not realize the worlds are not your own to trample in on as you please?” He whispered, balling over, his fists pressed into the ground. “This place is supposed to be peaceful! Nothing like this should ever happen!” He slammed his fists into the ground once, cracking it. “Why?” He slammed his fists into the ground again. “WHY?” He did it again. “Why would you help the metal weavers?” He didn't have anything related to him to make him feel like it was hopeless. There had only been a few families who had been affected by the Metal weaver's skirmishes. But yet, he still was angry. He was angry that for as much as the Earth world was told that they had been the ones who essentially helped the Metal Weavers jump from world to world, that these two would do it immediately. John never felt so self-justified in believing that the people from other world had just used the Earth world as a scapegoat for their problems, and now he had the proof. All it took were two girls from another world.

He wiped his eyes, smearing the makeup around his nose. His mind was quiet, his emotions were upset and in that moment he promised to never again help anyone who dared to help the Metal weavers. It was not that the Earth world were against the other worlds, the Earth world was against being used and then treated as if they had been the whole cause of the wars. The finger pointing should have stopped a long time ago. He dug his fingers into the earth, and that's when he noticed her. The necklace that still pulsed on the land. He turned and looked, spotting her in the distance. She was being hackled out by people screaming, grouping around her. They were pointing at the willow tree; the noise was a mixture of English and earth world's language. He could understand them. They were scared. The world that they knew... the world that they had come to love, has just been invaded, spied upon, and now was doomed to be attacked. He winced, the interrogation officer would be expected to drop his rank. These people didn't seem to care about how their action affected the rest of the world.

Crystaella was up before he was, before he realized that she had already sensed his wishes. She had burrowed her way through the crowd of bodies (not that it was hard to move them, but it was hard to keep from stepping on them). It didn't take her long to reach the girl, who's expression he couldn't make out in the half light of torches and the moonlight. Crystaella scooped her up with a claw and bounded with three legs over to John, who picked up his mask and got to one knee. “We... talk... now.” His English was broken, but his intense feeling wasn't. It didn't take long before the other people started chasing after them. A few of them were already calling for dragons. He swept up onto his feet in a fluid motion, something so unlike the earth world's stance. He pulled the earth in anger, he could feel it hardening and cracking like his own emotions. He raised his hands, and then slammed them down stopping them at his waist. The ground had pulled itself up at first, into a mound. Then it has been pushed so far down that the pressure had caused a large barrier to be created between the people and John, the girl, and Crystaella. It wouldn't last long against earth weavers. They were already starting to break down the wall.

Crystaella put the girl down, on her feet, and crouched down allowing them to have access to her back for flight. He turned toward her, and inserted the mask onto his face and the tongue depressor into his mouth. He caught a glimpse of the necklace itself around her neck. He slowly grabbed it, and lessened the pulse to some degree so that he would have to feel the heat of it. He hopped up onto Crystaella back, just as a boulder soared by them crashing in front of Crystaella missing her by a few feet. If that wasn't motivation to go, he didn't know what was. He grabbed onto one of Crystaella many spikes and leaned over with a hand wide open waiting for her to take it.

Edited by DragonicFlames

(( Hello.. Is it too late to join? I thought maybe I could be in the fire world... Or maybe cloud world seeing as that's empty? ))

Mufasa noticed Myf letting out a cry for help, he sighed and went through the door to the Air World. He also began to fall down to the ground, but when he was close to reach Myf he grabbed her hand with his good hand and took flight. "Geez, not even a minute and already i have to save you." Laughed Mufasa as he used his abilities to help her float. Antha agreed and said "It's just like you when i gotta save you from a dragon." Mufasa frowned and said "Oh haha" he then said "Come on, the Elders in Silverwind need to see you."

Jazz woke up feeling refreshed. She sat up, stretched, and then got out of bed to go eat breakfast. She got out her favorite cereal along with a bowl and poured the cereal into it. Then she got the milk out and poured it over the cereal then put it back in the fridge and getting a spoon on the way back to the table. She sat down and ate her breakfast, wondering what Mufasa was doing.

((Sparkeycat, Sure you can join! You can choose whichever world you want! The more the merrier!!))

Myf steadied herself in the 'floating' atmosphere. She hadn't expected that. "Sorry to be such a bother..." She blushed, holding her 'floating' arms in the air. "This is magic!" She grinned. "I can't believe you live here. My world will probably be a bore to you. It's just a lot of water!" She used her arms to push herself in the air. It worked... slightly. She smiled again. "This is quite amazing. I've been doing my research on the worlds, but I never heard of this!" She twirled around in the breeze. "Well, let's go and see these elders of yours." She looked at Atlas floating in her necklace, this was one heck of a good world.

((Can she have wings if she's from the cloud world? ))

Username: Sparkeycat

Scroll:((C'est ici!))

Name: Ruu

World (Metal world are evil): Cloud

Appearance: user posted imageBrown hair and violet eyes - she's slightly short for her age. Ruu has two small birthmarks on her shoulder-blades that are shaped like wings.

Personality: Curious and day-dreamy. She has quite the imagination. This can prove a liability, seeing as that also fuels the most twisted nightmares. Ruu is sometimes prone to panic attacks.

History: ((Can I put this to be RP'd? All I can think of in Cloud World is lots and lots of clouds... I can't think of a history in a world like that D:))

Companion name: Hitori

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll): Sparrow

Companion Appearance: A little brown bird. She has a random purple feather or two for unknown reasons.

Companion Personality: Well... She's a wild bird. She isn't so good in social situations. She chirrups loudly if she wants someone's attention and is pretty intelligent otherwise.

Other: Ruu's birthmark can turn into two real wings? Maybe? Hitori isn't actually Ruu's companion, but Ruu seems to like the bird.

Password: 8 worlds?

Edited by Sparkeycat

((Yes, that is possible. Accepted. But I want to see the history during the RP.

To anyone else who wants to join, unless you're going to be from the Modern world, I need to se dragons!! You will not be accepted if you don't have dragons to use in that world!))

"I never studied during my lessons, because in order to learn something properly you need to experience it first-hand." Said Mufasa as he began to fly towards Sliverwind. Mufasa had to stay close to Myf encase she decided to take another free fall. "So your saying that being burned by a Skywing dragon is a "learning experience?" Said Antha with slight sarcasm. She could never understand how Mufasa used to be at the top of his class, despite the skipping and the fact he never studied. "I guess so" shrugged Mufasa as he turned around to look at Antha. After that he turned around and proceeded to Sliverwind.

((Just wanted to check if I had been accepted. My profile is not up so i guess not (yet). Have fun playing!))

Cloud World

The planet of the world of clouds is constantly hidden by a cover of clouds, so the light is never too bright.

On the other hand two suns bath the planet in their light from both sides, so it is not ever completely dark either.

The planet exists in an endless mystical twilight, perfect for sleeping and dreaming.

Most of the inhabitants of the Cloud world are winged and spend their waking hours high up in the clouds themselves. These clouds are physically able to support buildings so entire cities are floating high up in the skies of Cloud world.

There are five nations worth the name on Cloud World. The biggest of them are the Nephelai, who arrogantly call themselves the cloud people, the Aurelians – the golden people, the Quebrado – the shattered People, the Eleftheria – the free people and the Yasak.

The Nephelai are ruled by the Cloud Queen or King, who is elected by their nobles once every century.

The Aurelians are ruled by Highqueen and Highking. The rulers must be a married pair. The title is inherited.

The Quebrado consist of seventy-five different Kingdoms. The people living there share language and many customs, but don’t have a single ruler.

The Eleftheria are a small people that no one knows much about and even less is known about the Yask. They don’t welcome anyone into their cities and those who might have managed to find a way in have never been seen again.

The planet itself is mostly covered by water. The ocean is a dangerous place to be for the people of Cloud World. Many of Cloud World's inhabitants cannot swim well and prefer life in the sky. The ocean is full of the unknown and the surface of the ocean hidden by a dark mist. Diving into the ocean is seen as an extreme sport, much like sky-diving is seen as an extreme sport on Earth

There are a few islands, the biggest one being home to the Cloud King/Queen. This is only because the island does not move and is therefore easier to find. The Cloud King/Queen's Cloudsceptre thing is the only thing that can move the clouds - it's a big responsibility.

user posted image