ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

Ruu blinked, confused for a moment as she was suddenly aware that her feet were no longer on the ground. Instinctively, she reached back and took a hold of of her T-shirt where the dragon took it.

Now sitting on Snowpearl's back - Though not straddling like one would do to a horse - Ruu looked down on Beatrice at a loss for words.

The girl subtly made sure she had her hands on the dragon in case it suddenly flew off. An easily distracted dragon could probably forget that she was there.

"Grab one of her spikes." Beatrice advised. She flew into the air and Snowpearl followed. The big dragon started a lot more gently though. Snowpearl might be a dreamer, but she was not stupid and she had no mean bone in her body. She did not want her new friend to fall of or get scared.

"So!" Beatrice shouted elated. She loved flying. In that she was very much a cloud worlder. "Now that the sky is yours, where would you like to go Ruu?"

Edited by Laura-Lana

Ruu quickly did as Beatrice advised, tensing slightly as the dragon did take off.

Now the sky is mine.. Ruu repeated the thought in her head, knowing this may be the only time she could ever say that phrase.

"Uhm," She called back, not sure what to answer with; All her favourite places were accessible by foot and were mainly shops that she visited each day, her sandals kicking up loose clouds behind her.

She pondered for a moment, then replied with a calm smile:

"Somewhere away from these stupid clouds"

"I'm bringing Antha, and she shoots lighting when ticked!" Joked Mufasa as he got up and went to the door. "As long as your griffin and my Thunderbird don't attack anything we'll be fine." Antha looked at Mufasa and said "When have i attacked anyone in anger?" Mufasa lost his smile and said "Me, about a week ago." Antha huffed and said "Point taken." Mufasa walked out of the house so he could stretch his body.

"What's wrong Noko?" Asked Destiny as he saw Noko looking back at Jazz's house. "I don't know why, but i think the foul wind is closer then we think." Said Noko, he then shook his head and said "Maybe I'm imagining things."

((I have no problem with that but you may want to send a pm to ChocolateGal just in case happy.gif))

Jazz nodded and giggled at his joke and then sent a telepathic message to Erin saying, We're about to leave and you're allowed to come only if you don't attack people or anything else. Erin shook her head and snorted at that and asked in reply, When have I attacked people or anything else at random? Jazz just shrugged as she followed Mufasa and Antha out of the house, Dunno but you'd better not start now. Erin nodded and replied, I understand. She then walked out of her stable-like building and walked over to where Jazz, Mufasa, and Antha were and waited patiently for them to leave.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Username: Zmannn3191

Scroll: Zmannn3191

Name: Zack

World: Water

Appearance: 5'11" with shining golden-brown hair with a 2 thick blueish/black strands that drape his face showing of his rough defined face of his ten years traveling the sea and bright aqua-blue eyes that have small green rims around them. He normally wears his ragged dark blue jeans and his dark blue-grey hoodie

Personality:Nice, peaceful, but can and will get agitated. Has learned only to trust his people or people who have proven themselves trustworthy.

History: He started out as a bright 11 year old boy on a boat, but when he saw Selleny's egg in the water floating he thought 'Is that a water walker egg? I've always wanted one of them' He grabbed the long pole used to fish out eggs from behind him, scoops the egg out of the water and sees a crack, the egg must already be close to hatching! As he puts it in a small tank of salt-water his brother comes in and sees Zack's egg. He shouts for Gerald (His father), and his father comes down, sees the egg and says 'Good job Zack, and at 11, that is rare for a child to get an egg that young" John (his brother) shouts 'But i am 15 and i still haven't gotten an egg! Make him give it to me. I WANT IT"

"John, I know you want an egg but this isn't even the dragon you like, its a water-walker not a deep-sea dragon, also your brother found it and scooped it out without even thinking, the egg must have chosen Zack to be its owner. You will get your chance latter on." John pouts and storms down the stairs to his room. Gerald turns to look at Zack "Well don't just stand there we have work to do, go get your mother, she knows how to handle eggs"

1 year later, "ZACK get down here NOW." Zack rushes down the stairs and darts into the room. It was happening, finally happening, his egg was hatching "Ok if it is a boy John, 'cause john died 3 months earlier trying to get his egg, and if it is a girl Selleny cause it is a pretty name'

2 years latter Zack is riding Selleny to the nearest island, running away from his parents. Trying him to KILL selleny because she was taking up to much space and money.

Companion name:Selleny

Companion species : Waterwalker

Companion Appearance:She is one of the few waterwalkers what has her green stripe a dark green

Companion Personality:A very nice and peaceful dragon but like Zack she can and will get aggravated.

Other:Nothing ATM

Password:8 worlds

Edited by Zmannn3191

((Have a look at the character on first page Zmannn! Their length is good and yours just needs a little more info in it and then you'll be accepted! Spelling and grammar is fine, and congrats for putting your water walker in!))

Myf smiled as the elders and curtsied when they went out. She walked out to where Mufasa and Jazz were standing and smiled saying briefly before running around to the lake. "I'm just going to get some water that I can use for travelling." Around at the river she scooped up great amounts of water and stashed it inside of her shirt, feeling refreshed. With the other water she couldn't stash, se ran back around to were her companions were standing. She grinned and removed every drop of water from around her body and held the great body of water at her finger tips, prepared to use this as her travelling aid. "Now, where is the door for this world." She grinned and looked to the skies. "I have found my travelling aid. I just remembered, being able to create ice, that if I go fast enough, I can ice skate across the thin air. Do both of you approve? I may be a bit fast and I might tire quickly." She used the first of her fresh powers to transform the water into ice, skating idly around it.

((If you try and imagine how Frozone moved in the Incredibles. Link ish Here))

Ruu quickly did as Beatrice advised, tensing slightly as the dragon did take off.

Now the sky is mine.. Ruu repeated the thought in her head, knowing this may be the only time she could ever say that phrase.

"Uhm," She called back, not sure what to answer with; All her favourite places were accessible by foot and were mainly shops that she visited each day, her sandals kicking up loose clouds behind her.

She pondered for a moment, then replied with a calm smile:

"Somewhere away from these stupid clouds"

Beatrice laughed. "You don't ask for much, do you?" she teased. Her mind whirled. 'Away from those clouds', was quite a challenging destination on cloud world. But thinking on it she finally had the solution. She lead Snowpearl on a flight into the unbeliveable blue, endless sky.

Up they went and up and then sailed right in the direction of the Loys estates. At the ground of cloudworld, at the part of the isle that belonged to their family was a high mountain. Beatrice loved to believe that it was "THE" mountain. The highest mountain that exisited in cloud world. She didn't know if that was true though. But she *did* know that it was high enough that the top reached above the cloudcover.

((awesome like Frozone happy.gif))

"Okay," Jazz said to her friend before Mfy ran to the lake to get the water that she needed for traveling. When she returned and asked her question about her new method of traveling she replied, "That's okay with me. I have no idea where the door to this world is. Mufasa knows that more than I do." She then suddenly felt a bit dizzy that she had to lean against Erin for support. Erin looked at her worriedly and asked her, Are you okay Jasmine? Jazz nodded as soon as the dizziness faded and replied, I'm fine.

((hey chocolate? is it okay if Jazz is an empath? she's not a major one but a minor one which is enough to still feel the emotions of the people around her))

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Oh Em Gee!" Ruu squealed as the dragon suddenly flew upwards. The wind swept her hair backwards as they flew. After a few minutes, she got used to the flight and was able to get more comfortable on Snowpearl.

Beatrice seemed to know where they were going - The girl was glad about this. Somewhere in the distance, Ruu could see what looked like a mountain-top. She frowned in confusion, wondering why there was a mountain so high.

Beatrice lightly landed on the rocky ground. Nothing but liches grew here, but the look was breathtaking. The air was a little thin though. "There we are. Stone instead of cloud beneath your feet. How does it feel?"

Ruu cautiously climbed down from Snowpearl's back after they'd landed. The first thing she noticed about this ground was that it was so... Firm!

"It's pretty tough." She mumbled in reply, then stamped a few times with her foot - it didn't fall through or anything. It made a clapping sound!

"And stable..!"

She walked towards Beatrice, grinning, "You know, this is the most good things that have happened to me in one day. Ever." Ruu would usually hug someone as a thank-you, but maybe high-class people didn't like that... She bowed her head in respect instead.

"I really appreciate it."

((Umm, Laura, was elder Siamee a npc you created? Cuz if you want to kill my npcs, the five elders, you need my permission.))

Mufasa looked at Myf and said "Anything that helps you get around, i'll be there to help you." He then looked at Jazz who faltered and leaned on Eric. "Hey Jazz, are you alright? Can you walk or fly okay?" Said Mufasa as he offered a helping hand to Jazz.

Jazz smiled at Mufasa and replied, "I'm okay. I just felt this weird feeling suddenly but it's passed." She gladly took his helping hand and said, "Yes, I can walk and fly just fine but if I have to, I'll just ride on Erin's back."

((Accepted Zmann!! Sure Dragonpelt! That's cool with me!))

Myf looked worriedly at Jazz, reaching out a comforting hand to Jazz's shoulder and smiling. She turned to Mufasa. "I've heard of these things, in the Modern world, called.. boards. I think I might get one for my travelling so I can keep up with you two." She smiled and then quickly created an ice board that flowed over her water. "Okay, I'm ready." She took the ice board in one hand and let her mind flow into the water. "I'll start off." She looked at Mufasa. "I can remember a vague direction, but will you take over? I think I'll need a bit of time to learn to handle this board." With out listening to his response, she took off, an elegant stream of flowing ice in front of her and the stream melting at the end of the board and returning to the front. After a few minutes of this ice surfing in the small patching of sky above her two companions, she let her gaze drift to Mufasa and Jazz below. "Hey! I'm doing it!" She yelled with satisfaction, but something hit the back of her head, a stone or rock, only small... but enough to break her off her balance. "Argh!" She screamed. But then, taking control of herself after a second of falling, melted the ice so quickly it dropped and formed again beneath her feet.

Myf was back on balance, a little shaken, but enough to be able to wave to her companions to show them it was alright. "Okay," She yelled into the wind. "I'm ready to move, I'll start in the general direction." And as quick as that, she had zoomed away, the wind flowing through her long hair and icy air being pressed against her cool, slightly wet face.

((cool thanks happy.gif))

Jazz smiled over at Myf and then watched as she made an ice board for her to travel on and did all these neat tricks while she was on it. Then as Myf headed in the general direction she sighed a little and said to Mufasa, "Guess we should go after her. I'll ride on Erin's back just in case I get another bout of dizziness anytime soon." With that said, she climbed up onto Erin's back and Erin took off after Myf. Are you sure you're okay enough to go to the Modern World? she asked her with concern. Jazz nodded and replied, Yes. If I wasn't, would I still be going? Erin sighed and said, No, no you wouldn't. Jazz nodded satisfied with the answer and then asked, Do you think I should tell them that I'm an empath? I mean, they should know all the truth about me because I think it would be fair if they knew. Erin nodded and replied, It's a good idea and then they would understand more why you were dizzy earlier. Jazz smiled and nodded and then focused her attention on Myf, saying no more.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Umm, Laura, was elder Siamee a npc you created?  Cuz if you want to kill my npcs, the five elders, you need my permission.))

Mufasa looked at Myf and said "Anything that helps you get around, i'll be there to help you."  He then looked at Jazz who faltered and leaned on Eric.  "Hey Jazz, are you alright?  Can you walk or fly okay?"  Said Mufasa as he offered a helping hand to Jazz.

((Sorry Lore. I'll delete the post. I hadn't thought of the elders in terms of NPC's, more like a faceless group you made up to give air-world more substance, if you get the difference, like my nobles from cloudworld. I wasn't even aware there was a firm number to them. I'll try to read more carefully in the future ok?

It wasn't my intention to cause any problems... well it was my intention to cause trouble for your characters. I've gotten the impression that life is a little bit too easy and evil too far away from all the player characters *coughs.* Let's say I wanted to make sure they had interesting times ahead of them. Guess I better concentrate on spreading evil to cloudword.

Edit: Post deleted.))

Edited by Laura-Lana

Ruu cautiously climbed down from Snowpearl's back after they'd landed. The first thing she noticed about this ground was that it was so... Firm!

"It's pretty tough." She mumbled in reply, then stamped a few times with her foot - it didn't fall through or anything. It made a clapping sound!

"And stable..!"

She walked towards Beatrice, grinning, "You know, this is the most good things that have happened to me in one day. Ever." Ruu would usually hug someone as a thank-you, but maybe high-class people didn't like that... She bowed her head in respect instead.

"I really appreciate it."

"I am glad to hear that." Beatrice said and smiled. Inwardly she was a little shocked. That was the best day the girl had had so far in her life?

Her protective instincts stirred and with a little selfirony Beatrice admitted to herself that she already had started thinking of Ruu as one of her own people.

Beatrice sat down on a boulder and whipped with her feet, like she had done when she was a maiden herself. "Where do your parents live?" She wanted to know from Ruu. "Are they going to be concerned because you've stayed away so long?"

Zack mounted Selleny and said 'You ever wanted to get off this world?' and in Response she took a step, apparently through the open door to the darkest place the had ever seen, Night World. Selleny Landed in a puddle and jumped into his belt, " I will wait here tell you find some water.

Ruu clenched her fists then released them again, unsure of what to say.

That question was bound to come up some time or another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her parents were always arguing, back when Ruu was too shy to speak back to adults. Her Mother constantly turned her rage to her youngest daughter, as if Ruu was the reason for the love she no longer felt for her husband. Maybe it was? Who knew what went on in that crazed mind of her mother's?

And then one day, their arguments started to get violent. Even Her two elder brothers -both adults- were getting hit when they tried to intervene when their Mother started to throw things around. In a panic, the girl ran to help her brothers. The woman turned to her, spite in her eyes.

"And you, You're against me too? Well hear this, you wingless b*tch!" She slapped Ruu across the face, then narrowed her eyes and smirked darkly,

"You're no child of mine." The girl held her face and looked up with wide eyes. And then within seconds, Ruu was out of her house, running and not looking back.

Of course, her Mother hadn't meant it - she'd only said it in the heat of her anger. Ruu knew this, but still didn't look back. So long as she could get away and forget the broken family she was leaving. There had to be happier places than Home.

Her parents had seen her a few times in the street after that, and chased after her in some wild attempt in getting her to return home, but each time they failed. They could fly, but their skill was useless when Ruu ran down alleyways and sprinted through parks.

It had only been four days since she left home, when she realised that she was essentially marooned on this cloud. She couldn't get off unless-- Her tired eyes spied the SkyBus. It only drove by once a week, and it was something that old people used when they grew too old to fly safely on their own.

The girl didn't care where it was going, but she stepped straight on it. The coach took her to a small Birding town, fraught with small streets and shops. She'd stayed there for three more days, making a full week, up until now..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day where the most nice things had happened to her. She'd had "Best" days, but this was something different. A stranger had finally spoken to her, despite the lack of wings. As if they didn't matter.

She looked up at Beatrice, blinked a few times, then replied calmly:

"Not sure where they are right now, but it's ok. They're used to me being out" She wasn't lying, but she wasn't telling the whole truth either. She didn't want to.

((OMG INSANELY LONG POST D: Don't kill me!))

Edited by Sparkeycat

Mufasa merely took flight and went after Myf, after all, it was his duty to protect her. Once he managed to catch up with Myf he said "What is the modern world like, from what i hear it's the most interseting of the worlds."

Jazz listened to their conversation without saying anything to interrupt. She merely just looked around as she rode on Erin's back and laid her head against her neck. Erin felt Jazz lay her head on her neck and asked, You alright Jasmine? Jazz nodded and replied, I'm fine. Just tired. With that last being said, she closed her eyes and rested for a bit.