ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

( :'D Yes you'll be captured soon. -dances- Give me a couple of hours to type up my response at work. -spins delightfully- )

((okay chocolategal accepted me via pm but I need to know what all's happening before I post so can someone give me a summary?))

((Okay. My character, Kay, is in the Water World (haven't met anybody yet) the two characters from the water world door-jumped and are now in the Earth world, two characters are in the Air world (the closest one to Modern...I forget who) one character is still in the Modern world (he hasn't left yet) and I don't know if there's anyone else.))

The first thing, Kay noticed, was the light.

It penetrated everywhere: the sand, the trees, even the water! She had to squeeze her eyes shut and clamp her hands over her face just to block out the pain of the light burning into her retinas. Liadain seemed to stir.

The second thing was the sound.

The calm rushing of the waves beating against the shore lulled her senses, almost making up for the pain. Almost.

The last was the smell.

Salt, and seaweed, were the predominant scents, but Kay also caught a hint of...raspberry?

She huffed. 'Last time you came through the door, you fell into the cloud world, right?' Liadain seemed to ask, although it could have been her own thoughts. 'At least you've got something solid to stand on.'

That, at least, was something to be grateful for.

((my char is in air and i think the other one is lore; I'll just have Jasmine start out there and maybe meet Mufasa later))

Jasmine was outside her house, picking flowers for a centerpiece that she was going to put in the middle of the table later. Erin, her gryphon companion, was nearby watching her. When Jasmine was done she went over to where Erin was and sat against her, watching the clouds pass by in the sky.

((Dracoblaze's character Megan is in the air world as well, she came from the Fire World. I'm also stuck until Dracoblaze post. Also, nice to have you aboard Dragonpelt.))

Edited by Lore_Master

((why, thank you lore happy.gif; oh and I don't know if you've known this but zakku's waiting for you to post in lp))

((Sorry, I would have posted sooner, but I got kicked off dry.gif ))

Megan shifted uneasily, wondering if she should sit, or not. She looked at the elders, and slightley bowed, "Megan Rurinor, one of the eight key keepers. It's ice to meet you all," She said stumbling on the words a little and meeting all of the elders gazes. Then she looked at Mufasa, and gave him a look that said, what now?

((I'm leaving right now, so I'll be back on as soon as I can))

Edited by DracosBlaze

What would you like to do today? Jazz asked Erin telepathically, we could go flying or go exploring. Erin shrugged and replied, Flying sounds good but I think you need to take care of those flowers first. Jazz nodded and then picked up the flowers that were sitting beside her and went into the house. She found a nice vase to put them in, filled it with water, and then put the flowers in it. She then put the vase in the center of the table and then went back outside to where Erin was already standing up and waiting for her. Erin asked her after she came back outside, Are you going to fly alongside me or ride on my back? Jazz replied, I think I'll ride on your back today. Erin nodded, Jazz climbed up onto her back, and then Erin took off into the nice clear sky.

The Elders didn't react much to the news of Megan being a key-keeper, the center Elder mearly said with a smile "Welcome Megan Rurinor. I'm Noko, the High Elder. Please sit down with the Skyler clan." Mufasa looked at Megan and waited for her to sit down next to his family. "It's has been awhile since we had a guest from another world, so this is quite a surprise for us" said the far left Elder in a pretty happy voice. "Yes, what brings you to our world?" Said the Elder to the right of Noko in a very defensive voice.

Edited by Lore_Master

The brush swept over his eyebrows, down the sides of his nose ending just before the tip. The ceremony of the war paint concluded with a slight powdering of the brows, straighting any loose hairs into a perfectly formed line. He'd already gone through the hair portion, the way one's hair was parted showed one's rank. His hair was parted starting over his right eye at an angle going right and then it jagged to the left. The rest of his thin brown hair was pulled back into a leather binding that served to keep his hair out of his face. It denoted that he was of a lower rank and had not achieved the right to speak unless spoken to. This was also mirrored by the mask he wore, which only stayed in place because his teeth had to hold onto a small tongue depressor that was built in to the back of the mask. The top of the mask stopped just over his top lip, so he could breath out his nose, and hovered an inch or two below his face. It was made of a mixture of stone, melted and smelted together, and wood, used to keep him in silence. That way the only time he could speak was to remove the mask from his mouth.

The rest of his armor was similar to the rest of the Earth Weaver Warriors. Underneath all their armor, each warrior wore a specific comfortable cloth shirt that prevented sores, and helped to keep sweat from being absorbed by the leather. Each layer was a brown color, growing lighter as each layer was applied onto each other. They wore a typical styled leather Gorget that the collar had been raised to brace the back of their necks and provide stability and a bit of protection from weaponry. The bottom of the gorget that spread nearly to his shoulders and dipped just far enough down to covered his collarbone as well as some of his upper chest. After that, a leather lorica segmentata was placed over top of his gorget. The Lorica Segmentata was made of several long strips of leader. These strips varied in size and were laid one over the other down his shoulders to his arms to about the middle of his bicep. The top sections were hammered together with wooden pegs and were braced on the inside of the arrangement with two small wooden rods.

Around his midsection, six layers of overlapping leather strips were tied and corded in a cross-cross fashioned right over his stomach. These two sections were connected by a grouping of belts that were both in front and in back. He wore around his hips a leather tasset that were the same color of his lorica segmentata. This tasset was held in place by a leather belt that had been hooked to the dark brown colored cotton pants which had been the same color as his shirt. These pants were laced by reinforced leather greaves. Of course the pants didn't reach past the ankles of the warriors just in case they would have gotten in the way of an Earth Weaver's feet. It was a necessary connection that an Earth Weaver needed to have.

Ready, and prepared for battle (if that so became the situation), John hurried to the launching pad. From what he understood, several tents had been set up around the willow tree before the darkness had fallen on the Earth world. These tents hosted the two prisoners who as some the story had been froze several of the capturers by touch. It frightened him that they could be so powerful as to freeze a man in his tracks. The two girls had been imprisoned in the typical rock formation block style - basically their heads were the only thing stick out of the block. There wasn't any danger to the two girls bodies because the inside of the block was specially designed to be soft against the body but too thick to allow a lot of movement with in it. But the blocks themselves had to be reconstructed every twenty or so minutes because the girls kept freezing and cracking the stone prisons.

"Well Crystaella, this will be interesting..." he sighed as he pushed the mask against his face and the tongue depressor in his mouth. He gently clamped down, and proceeded to climb the massive dragon. Switching to thought conversation... he sent the thought to her. She nodded, her voice was heavy and thick in his head, Thought conversation engaged, confirmation of thought processing. This was the standard practice. It was necessary that each earth weaver had a specific thought wave channel between the dragon and the person. It would be most difficult for many people to be shouting at the same time on the same thought wave channel. Confirmed. What do you think these people are? Intruders? Crystaella snorted and flapped her wings two or three times preparing for flight. I doubt these two are intruders. But I doubt that they will stay for very long. The Earth World has no need for new visitors nor does it need to be the middle ground for the worlds to defend upon. He paused quietly as she got into the sky, soaring quickly among the fading light and clouds. She wasn't wrong, the Earth World had taken the greatest hit among all the other worlds in so much as it's reputation was completely shattered with the other worlds. That bred mistrust and hatred among the earth weavers who were left to picked pieces of their pride and salvage what they had left to deal with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

John was allowed into the tent where the prisoners would be held for interrogation. Mostly because they needed people who would be able to hold and remake the blocks that held the prisoner but also because he was the most trained in his rank (and the oldest). There had been several people who were higher ranks would only help out if he and the other three people failed to hold the block. Two people were assigned to one prisoner in order to keep their strengths. Each team was place on the sides of the door, so that when the prisoners were brought in they could immediately take over the job. A table had been set up and supposedly someone who spoke other languages from other worlds would be coming in to help with the interrogation. John waited patiently on his side of the door, as he mind searched for Crystaella. She was lying out in front of the large willow tree, underneath the darkness. He was interrupted by a noise as several high ranking officials came into the room and gathered around the table. They chatted among themselves quietly, and then a small older looking fellow who was quiet pleasantly plump stumbled in the room carrying books, papers, and other assorted bits. He barely looked at the high ranking officials as he pushed past them and shoved the items onto the table. “There, now... tell them to bring in the girl.” He said to the closest official, with his hands on his hips smiling at the door.

John and the green ribboned girl both mirrored the defensive positions that the other two had, and immediately the presence of heavy rock and soil was thrust toward them. It took twenty minutes, each time the oppression of the rock pushed down upon them until John stretched out his will and cradled the front of the rock prison. He and the other girl pulled and pushed the rock prison around to their side of the room, and then pressed it into the ground with force. He could see and hear the ice cracking the stone near the bottom of the rock. Together with the girl, they braced the bottom with an entirely new block layer and thick extra coating of soil around the sides just for extra measure. Then they positioned themselves on either side of the rock prison, their feet touching very near to the stone prison, waiting the sense of any disruption of the soil. The other side had mirrored the same movements.

“Now let's begin!” The man said cheerily, and then began to speak in tongues that John had never even heard before in his life.

(>__> Hahahahaha)

((wow nice big post you got there happy.gif))

Erin continued to fly through the sky with Jasmine on her back. Jasmine enjoyed the view from Erin's back like she always did and looked down at the landscape. From up here, the people looked like ants. She then looked up again and then to the left as she saw birds flying in sync with them and smiled.

Megan sat down, "Well, I've all ways been interested with the other worlds, ever since my granfather told me stories about them, he was the key keeper before me. I've also been to the Earth world, but I didn't stay very long, and didn't meet anyone. And when Mufasa showed up, and told me about the Air world, and then offered me to come back with him, it seemed like a wondeful chance to see this world and meet some of the people." Megan glanced sideways, "I have also left someone back in the Fire world." A sad look crossed her face, but quickly vanished, being replaced with a smile. The smile did not reach her eyes.

All five of the Elders nodded when Megan finished her story. Noko raised up from his spot and said "I'm sure your grandfather was a great Key Keeper." He looked at the two other Elders on each side of him, they nodded at Noko and got up from there spots as well. "Since we are in the presense of another Key Keeper, the council wishes to discuss improtant matters with Mufasa and Megan." Noko then looked at Mufasa's parents, they got up and left the Tipi. The Elders then sat back down and looked at Mufasa and Megan with interest.

"You know my name, but i haven't introduced you to the other Elders." Said Noko as he lifted his hand to the far left Elder. "This is Sophia, she helps with the education of the youth." Said Noko, Sophia mearly smiled and said "A pleasure to meet you deary." She wore the same clothes as Noko, but they were in the colour blue. She also appeared to be in her early sixties and had her grey hair tied up in a bonet. Noko moved the hand to the right and said "The Elder to my left is Zanic, he trains the men in the ways of combat." He bowed his head slightly and said "I had heard that people from the Fire World are great fighters, so it's an honor to meet you." He then rubbed his head, which had no hair. He was in his late sixties early seventies, but the scars on his face made him seem older. He also wore dragonskin leather and had a longsword, which was kinda like Mufasa's.

Noko then moved his hand to his right side and said "This is Skal, he is the intelligence behind everything that happens in Silverwind and he is also my brother." Skal mearly grunted and said "You better be careful, our world is dangerous." He had black hair, which was turning grey. He also had dragonskin leather, but it had spikes coming out of the sholders. His black eyes looked at Megan with dis-trust. Noko moved his one finally time to the woman to his far right. "And this is Destiny, she trains the women who have the abilities of a healer." She said with grace "A pleasure to meet you." She had green robes and had her white hair down. She appeared to be in her late eighties early ninties.

"Now that we have been introduced, it's time we discussed something serious." Said Noko, he looked at Megan and said "before we begin, do you have any questions?"

((Apparently two of us believe we are in the process of being captured while one of us believes we already are. Give me a couple hours to write. I'll blend us together. biggrin.gif ))

Edited by Jessyrah

( :/ I figured ya'll would have caught up to that since my other post already stated that you'd been captured.

x/ )

((So would I, but I don't think C-Girl read the post where you said we'd been captured. That, and we were kind of mid-thought when you posted that. And, I was unfortunately hit with ridiculous amounts of work today, so was unable to write anything wonderful as I had planned, but here goes.))

Madrigal had no idea at all what the strange girl was talking about and could have cared less because her words seemed to have no effect on the men who were closing in on them. The man whose fingers she had temp-frozen was shaking his hand smartly as he helped the other two armor-clad men trap them. Placing a hand over the sling across her chest, Madrigal leaped forward at him and hit him in the chest with the heel of her hand. She doubted that she'd broken the sternum as she had intended to do, but the man doubled over when the air left his lungs and Madrigal took the opportunity to place her free hand against his shoulder to leap over his back.

Sparks clashed with her vision and she swore brightly in Khalidan, now holding both hands to her chest--one to protect the egg and the other to protect the wrist she had broken on the large man's breastplate. Fear flashed across her face briefly, but she was still in an almost motherly rage at the danger the three soldiers posed to her egg and she kicked out at the first man's face with a bare foot.

She would have made contact with him had the man to her right not caught her foot deftly with one hand and yanked it out from under her. Madrigal gasped when the back of her head hit the ground hard and rebounded. She groaned softly, hands still clutching the sling, and everything went dark.

------------------------

When Madrigal woke up, she found that she wasn't able to move anything but her head, and even that she was barely able to turn from side to side. She tried to look down at herself to see how she was bound, but her head was still fuzzy from the fall she had taken. She swore colorfully in Khalidan as she tried to focus on what was going on around her. She could, at least, still feel the warmth of the egg against her chest, her arms wrapped securely around it. She was grateful for that small blessing, at least.

"Caz zhi vosofip," she swore again. Her head pounded mercilessly, but her eyes were beginning to pick out shapes finally.

"Exisi eni oy," she asked, then repeated again in English, "Where am I?"

((Sorry, I was looking for the post, but I can't find it. I've just deleted the post. So, where exactly are we??))

((That's not a good thing when it comes from the RP master ohmy.gif ))

((Read DraconicFlames last post. And mine, if you really want to, though my post wasn't exactly essential to the plot.))

((If you run the plot, aren't you supposed to atleast pretend to read our posts?))

"It's nice to meet you all," Megan said smiling. She looked at Skal and narrowed her eyes, she'd noticed he seemed not to trust her that much, but had ignored it. Megan, though, couldn't help the feeling of distrust. Shaking her head slightly she turned back to Noko, "What kind of serious matter are we talking about?"

((Comments like that get you kicked out

If my stupid father hadn't taken away my internet access I would be able to know what's going on. It the moment.. I don't.

Judging from both of the posts one says we are still in the rock prison (like I posted before) and then the other says that we've been captured and Madrigal has woken up with the guy on the inside. So where are we? In the rock prison... or out of the rock prison? I know that we've been captured! I'l post a little to see if I'm on the right track))

Myf tried to understand what the other girl was saying, but that wasn't her native language. Isonik was. She tried to speak to them in Isonik, but it seemed that they had no clue. "Vyseriac unt altier." She said, meaning 'leave us alone'. "Vyseriac unt altier" she repeated again, but to no avail.

I wish I didn't come here in the first place. I'm only coming here because I have to warn all the worlds about the Metal Weavers attack. The Modern world don't even know about the Metal Weavers. She sighed. I'm only curious...But if only she could get back into the Water world, where she would be safe and unharmed. But she wouldn't... not really... because the Metal Weavers were coming... and fast. She tried for the begging approach. She calmly walked up to the man with heavy armor on and spoke. "Please let us out. I'm only here because I have to warn each world about the Metal Weavers attack." She thought for a moment. "The water people are your strongest allies." Myf took out the sacred key from her pocket. "And I could lock it all away from you. Once it's closed on my side, you can get back into it, only out into the fire world." She smirked. "And you wouldn't want that... would you?"

((Am I on the right track in terms of where we are??))

"We belive that something is slowly entering our world, and maybe the other six and is targeting the Keepers." Said Noko, he said Six because he knew the seventh was pure evil. "We want to make sure that whatever is happening, it doesn't not effect the eight." Said Skal, he had to watch out for the key keepers. "But this is due to dreams we all had, so maybe it's nothing, but i want you two to be on guard at all times just incase." Said Sophia, her face also turned serious. "That is all, you may now leave." Said Noko, Mufasa rose up and said "Thank you for your time elders." He walked out of the tipi and was blinded by the change of light. After a minute his eyes returned to normal.

((That's... completely wrong, actually. We've been captured. We're encased in stone and can't move. We're in tents, being interrogated separately.))

((Sorry about that, I had a really lousy day yesterday. I did not mean to take it out or offend anyone. My sincerest apologies.))

((I think I'm still in modern world though))