ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((The RP master is here! *rock star pose* Whoot, whoot!!))

Myf stared into the eyes of Atlas. "I want to explore Atlas." "Why, my dear, you need not ask me." He replied calmly. Myf smiled, "Good, I want to go to the modern world. As they call it." She grinned and patted Atlas on his neck. "Okay, as I said, you don't need to ask me!" He chuckled, "Oh, keep this with you." He nudged a small necklace into her hands. It was blue and had an silver water dragon on it. "That is me!" He chuckled again and muttered something under his breath. In a matter of seconds he had vanished and Myf slipped into the tropical waters, she held the necklace tight and looked down it it, the dragon started to move. "Call me if you need me." It squeaked, "I'll be with you always." Myf slipped the necklace on next to the water key she had been granted with and then dived through the Tri-water.

Myf woke up on a earthy, rocky ground. Everything around her was green. Green trees, green plants, green everything! She sat up dazedly and then stood up, she wandered around for a bit, and noticed she had come of next to a large willow. She tripped on a rock and fell to the ground clutching the necklace in her hands. "Let go of me!" It squeaked. "Oh," Myf said, "Sorry..."

((Now, wheres Dragonic Flames when you need her!!))

Madrigal walked along the shore of her island, dipping her toes in the water while the bright sun baked her lovely skin.

The best of both worlds, she thought absently to herself as she walked, her eyes closed in warm ecstasy. She took a deep breath of the clean air and smiled vaguely, adjusting the sling that crossed her chest a little lovingly.

The sling was a simple thing, made of a length of leather that she had purchased from that last traveler she had encountered. It wound from her left shoulder to her right hip and bulged where it sagged just above her stomach. Madrigal found that she rarely had to make an effort to keep the two-toned egg warm at all and that it remained so even while she was underwater.

Something off the shore caught her attention and she saw a woman and a dragon approaching the Tri-Water. Magridal's eyes narrowed as she crouched down and watched. She had never liked the Tri-Water, getting a stomach ache whenever she neared it, but she was almost morbidly fascinated as she watched.

Her eyes flew open in surprised when she saw the pair of them disappear through the Tri-Water in one moment and then return from it the next. Quickly making sure the sling was secure, Madrigal flew into the water and swam as hard as she could. In what would have taken anyone twenty minutes, Madrigal closed the distance in less than two, but she was still too late to catch them before they went into the Tri-Water again.

Flipping her hair behind her head, Madrigal looked around for the two of them but they were nowhere to be found. The dragon egg at her chest pulsed lightly at her chest and she looked down at the sling. Her hand brushed the leather and she said, "I know."

She heaved a sigh, looked back at her island one last time, and jumped into the Tri-Water.

Madrigal was first aware of the solid ground beneath her, and then of the headache. With her eyes still closed, she sat up and rubbed the back of her head, making sure that the sling was still attached and the egg still intact. She groaned and opened her eyes to a bright shock of green that she was not used to.

Not far away, Madrigal glimpsed what she thought was the one she had followed, though her vision was still a little fuzzy and she couldn't be sure.

"Oy!" Madrigal shouted, but covered her ears when the volume of her own voice rang in her head. Shaking herself, she stood up and began walking toward her. "We are..." she started to say in her Islander accent, and then stopped. "How can dere be land inside de Tri-Water," she asked, more to the open air than to the girl.

((Longer than I intended it to be... smile.gif ))

Edited by Jessyrah

(DF doesn't plan on having her characters meeting up with your character right away, so don't plan on that happening. And DF is writing her post, it's taking her a while. DF is talking in third person.)

--

(Edit: and -cough, cough- )

John watched through the corner of his eye as Juliet and Vigateopateu cuddled together; Juliet on Vigateopateu 's hind legs rubbing his side. Juliet was only twelve and she'd already grown a full dragon. He had always been slightly jealous of how naturally her dragon and her fit together. Crystaella took a long time to get used to John being her master and friend, mostly because she was so independent. He looked over the rest of the valley, the whole valley seemed to be covered with various stone buildings but more importantly it breathed of life. He to the right to see Crystaella flopped over various rocks, sunning herself. Her great body breathing in and out slowly, it was so rhythmic that it was perfectly hypnotic. If it wasn't for the vibration of Vigateopateu's purr, John surely would have stay staring at Crystaella for a long time.

He turned his face toward the valley, resting his chin on his knee as he sat down on the edge of the hill. This place was quiet, peaceful for the most part. It wasn't that he disliked anyone here that he found the weight of the responsibility a burden, it was the fact that the rest of the worlds (for the exception of the Metal World) had glared upon them for trying to keep the peace. In the end, the Earth world was just as ravaged as the rest of the worlds, causing almost complete destruction of the social system. Any pieces of metal were now burned and reduced to absolutely nothing. He sighed briefly, and leaned back resting his body weight on his elbows, relieving his knee from the pressure of his chin. What was he going to do? He agreed that the other worlds should be punished for pushing a lot of the blame on the Earth world, but he also could see their point. The Earth world should have been at the forefront to shield the rest of the worlds. That's what the Earth world was good at creating, shields.

But the echo of the cries “We are not the worlds' armor! We are not the worlds' martyrs,” screamed in his head. Was he that much of a pacifist? He didn't want conflict nor did he want to have to end up becoming the protection for a world that in the end would only blame him. He still was unsure of how he would handle meeting a metal weaver. Five hundred years of peace had only placed a bigger burden on the Earth World to 'step up.' He could only imagine what it was like for the cloud world which was the closest world to the Metal world. He felt a small pang of sympathy, it must be hard on the cloud people to exist to just impending evil.

“Let's head back, Juliet.” He leaning back further to catch another glance at the glorious sunlight and beautiful pale blue sky. “Sure.” She said merrily. Juliet was without question one of the most obedient and humble girls of this world. She will surely marry into a good family and produce many children for this world. The thoughts rolled off his brain easily as he stood up. He only wished that he could say the same for his own future. He whistled at Crystaella as Juliet climbed off the whiptail. Crystaella perked her head up for a couple of seconds, and then rested her head back down on the ground where she'd just been. He frowned and whistled again, this time a little more persistant. Crystaella opened one eye and then closed it, rolling completely over so now he was looking at her spins. Juliet was already laughing and John felt a pinch of anger, but stifled it. “Fine then Crystaella, I'll leave you here. You can come back when you want.” He said, hoping up in the air and slamming his bare feet into the ground pushing up a piece of rock that was edged underneath to cut through the ground and flat on the surface so he could ride on it without an issue.

Juliet mirrored his actions, her dragon was already running away from them now. They wouldn't catch up with the dragon's speed, but the whiptail would eventually stop to wait for them. Crystaella murmured something, and John pushed of the side of the hill, using his weight to keep balance on the moving rock. It didn't take long for Crystaella to finally feel the need to come after them, she flew above them and would beat them back to Iron Frost, the town that John lived and worked at. Iron Frost was at least fifteen to twenty miles away from the Willow Tree, and pretty much away from any of the other cities that existed in the valley. It was a fortress of sorts, but boasted several merchant trading routes, which was convenient for many people to come and sell wares. Iron Frost was a fairly important city to the economy of the Earth world. It also supported the weapon designs for the Earth army, shields and maces or hammers which were used in combination with the Earth weaver's ability to cause earthquakes.

John and Juliet made it to the outskirts of the city within six minutes of leaving one of the many plains that covered the valley in coarse grass and hosted good soil. Juliet slipped off the rock before he did, cracking it with a light tap of her heel on the surface. She broke the rock down enough to pass it through the top layer of the soil, providing better nutrients. John did something a little differently, he balanced himself at the very end of the sheet, then just as he approached a building's wall, he slowed the rock down with his ability. He hopped off the rock, and began to slice it down and added it to the building reinforcing it. A shop owner peeked out a window and waved thanks. It was a common thing to have people who rode in larger sheets of rock to reinforce buildings or help in other ways using the rock.

“Ready?” John said turning towards Juliet as both dragons approached, Crystaella landing and Vigateopateu bounding around Juliet. Juliet wasn't even the least bit dirty, while he had a fine layers of dust and dirt covering that he brushed off absentmindedly. Yes she'll make a good wife and will bring honor to our family.

I just wish I could do the same.

Iron Frost's streets were big enough to let the dragon's through without issue. They weren't paved but coated in a very fine sandy mud that was cool, but didn't stick to your feet. It helped cool the city down and was easier for people to walk around on their bare feet. His eyes wandered over the various stores and merchants who were saying they had gotten the latest trinkets from the other worlds. Suddenly Juliet snatched her cousin's hand and carried him off to the bookstore. Once inside, John sighed as the two dragons had to wait impatiently outside. He waved an apology through a window, to which Crystaella's response was to snort and fog up the window with her breath. He began to look around himself, as Juliet started to gather many books off of various shelves. It wouldn't be long before they would need to go home, John supposed Juliet could stay with his sisters for the night. John knew that his father needed to discuss something with him, and John could only think of how much he'd been told recently about moving up in the ranks. That would be all he need, Juliet had already commented on it today and to have his father bring it up with force would really test his reserves on his patience.

It was almost as bad as having his Grandmother try to give him something that should not have come to him, something that he didn't deserve. He'd stuffed it somewhere around the mountains, the box that contained a humming key...

Edited by DragonicFlames

((My intro post. Forgive me if it's a little short, first time in a literate rp.))

The Air World, a vast blue sky with some clouds and a bright, warm sun. For generations the Air people lived in harmony with the sky and the wind. Just then, a figure flew out of a cloud with a yell of exictment. The figure had his arms pointed backwards toward his feet, and if you were to look closely at his feet and hands, you could see faint whisps of air being shot out. The figure's white hair was being blown around due to the wind along with his t-shirt and shorts. Not far behind the figure, a Thunderbird with light blue electricty bounced around it's body was following the figure.

"Moon-child, you should returned to the village, otherwise you'll get in even more trouble." Said the Thunderbird, her voice was soothing and has a wise tone to it. The figure gave a laugh and said "Antha, this is the fifth time you asked that. And here is my fifth answer, no." He then began to pick up speed and shot for another small cloud, Antha sighed and muttered under her breath "i still can't belive Mufasa has the Air Key, not that i don't want him to have it, i just wish he understood the realilty of being a key keeper."

At 5:30 in the afternoon he was finally done with everything that he needed to get done that interfered with his research. There was little that was left for him to research though. He decided to take Gray for a walk. He didn't want him spraying at the neighborhood dogs though, so the landlord didn't have a fit. He got into his car and drove towards the woods. Perhaps the woodsy air would be good for him, it'd help him while Gray got rid of some of his excess fat. Gray needed the exercise.

Finally landing where they had entered this other world, Megan let go of Fury's leg, pale, and rubbing her shoulders nervously, she started to walk towards a large tree. "I hate you," she muttered unconvincingly. Fury snorted and walked to her side in two long strides. He nudged her gentlely, making a quiet rumbleing noise. His way of saying he was sorry. She stroked his neck and gave him a small smile, "Lets go home." Together they walked a few more steps, before they were back on top of the volcano. Fury flapped his wings a couple times, stirring up crimson dust, he took off into the sky. Megan swiped dust from her black sweatshirt, smiling slightly, she pulled up her hood, and started walking back to town. Strands of her hair waving in the wind. It was going to be a long walk home.

((Choco I thought you were at modern world, I sent my character into the woods to 'accidentally' find you.))

(Lol everyone's confused. Ok so, right now, C-girl, Jess, and I character are all in the Earth world. I wanted to wait a post or two before my character met up with C-girl and Jess's, so that their characters could get used to the newness of an earth based world. I mean have they ever seen dry dirt or plant life? How is the air quality different in a higher elevation that sea level? They stand out like sore thumbs with their clothing compared with the fashions of the earth world (which I've made to be cerca 40s-50s modern world).

Draco's was in the Earth world but then went back into the fire world where she came from.

Lore's in the Air world.

Dieben yours is in the Modern for now, and someone else is in the night world (pardon me for not being straight with who is there)

That's what's going on right now. Please people read carefully everyone else's posts. It's important to the story line to know where you are and where everyone else is relative to you. Especially time distances, once someone 'finds' a door they have to find the way into the next world (obviously Draco knows where the door to her world is cause she was in the fire world first).

And there's still a couple of people who haven't posted yet.

I know I'm a nag. )

Edited by DragonicFlames

((Choco said in one of her last posts that she was in modern. Or I interpreted it that way. Sorry.))

(Landing next to a 'large willow' kinda gave it away that she was in the earth world, and her OOC bubble was about me. xd.png <3

But I can definitely see where you were coming from thinking she was in the woods on the modern world. Though she was in the water world which is next to the earth world... ACK I made a mistake you'll have to go through air and fire's worlds to get the Earth world.

ohmy.gif!)

((I know, why is there a convenient systematic chain that can't be broken?!))

((Lol, I'm in the night world, but I'm about to go through the door, so what world would I end up in?))

((Klin: You'd be in water, if I'm not mistaken

Everyone else... I'm in the earth world!!

Jess: Oops, sorry!))

Myf turned around and saw a girl yelling at her. She quietly paced towards her, and saw that she too, had come from the water world. "Hi," Myf said friendly, "I think we are on the Earth world. I'm looking for a native earth person to talk too." She smiled, and then looked around.

Edited by ChocolateGal137

((No worries, C-girl. wink.gif And my egg hatched! I'll work it into the RP a little later. Stress from world-jumping, you know. wink.gif ))

Madrigal looked at the girl in front of her and thought to herself that she must be misunderstanding. She seemed to be speaking perfect English, although with an accent Maddie was unfamiliar with, but she wasn't making a lick of sense that she could tell. Maddie took one, short step back from the girl and blinked a couple of time, cradling the egg against her chest a little protectively.

What does she mean, Earth World? Maddie thought to herself.

She cleared her throat and said, "Yes... Earth person. Let's... okay."

After busting through the cloud and letting out a yell of excitement, Mufasa continued to soar the sky. After flying for a few more minutes, he noticed that the sky thirty feet from him was getting a little darker. He let out a smile as a result, Antha immdently said "Moon-child, do not even THINK of trying to find the door!" Mufasa let out a smile as he turned towards Antha. "Who said i was going to do that?" Said Mufasa with a cheeky smile, he was going to find the door. But Antha's voice told him that she had enough.

((edited for typos.))

Edited by Lore_Master

(DF writes more.... and more...)

As John was browsing, Juliet quietly came up next to him and calmly waited for him to finish looking. Patience was very good quality for the women of the Earth world, especially if the women did not bear the pale green ribbons in their hair. Only women who had fought or were trained to be warriors against the Metal Weavers could wear the ribbons. They were most highly respected out of all the world, and most sought after by the men of the Earth world. Even he was more attracted to women who had the pale green ribbons than girls who did not, it was a sign of honor and beauty. Juliet was not a warrior; she had not been trained to fight. She was essentially less than the green ribbon women, but at least she was quiet, patient, and didn't talk back to anyone especially her elder men. That was the respectful way of the Earth weaver society. Women who were loud, outspoke, attempting to be dominating, and more often that not hot tempered were looked down upon and were shunned for their behavior.

It was unfashionable. He picked up a few books that were about techniques used by other world weavers, mostly about the night world. He'd been fascinated by their world of darkness and within that darkness they were completely unseen. It was mysterious, and interesting. Just as he was getting ready to pay for the items that Juliet and he'd chosen suddenly a young boy shoved his way through the door, shouting to the Book Keeper about two intruders having been found at the Ancient Willow tree.

“Now... what is all this fuss, Bobby?” The old man's teeth whistled gently as he spoke, taking the money from John's hands.

“A couple of girls had been... spotted! Near the Willow tree! They say they've captured them in stone blocks to keep them from getting away!” The boy was quivering with enthusiasm. “Do you think it's the Metal Weavers here to gather people to join them? Scouting trips?” The old man was pretty quick and threw a rolled piece of newspaper at the boy's face, smacking him right on the nose. “Don't talk that way sonny! If they are Metal Weavers, the Earth World forces will take care of them and they sure won't be recruiting any of our people to help their nasty cause. Now git out of here with your crazy talk!” The boy stamped his foot and toss the paper on the counter next to John's hand. John painfully kept his eyes on the counter as he picked up Juliet and his things and received his change throughout the conversation. If they had found Metal Weavers... if they had been here to recruit... John bit his lip as he stepped over the threshold Juliet following his steps.

“Juliet, go home.” John said as she got onto the whiptail, riding sidesaddle. “I know. I'll tell your mother and your sisters what happened.” She said as she was handed the items that they'd bought. “Yes. Thank you. Remember to ask mother if you can stay the night so you don't have to go home.” She nodded and tucked her items underneath her arms as she directed her dragon away from John and Crystaella. John watched until she was out of town and over the closest hill next to his house. “Well...” He sighed as he climbed up onto Crystaella's back. “I guess I got to get dressed for battle then.” He pulled off his cap and tucked it underneath his armpit. It would fly away with her speed. She maneuvered to the flight deck that was in the middle of the city, then flew to the nearest armory tower...

(Short because I'm still trying to decide what type of armor I'm going to put on my character. >__>; )

But before Antha could say anything, he did a small aerial backflip before saying "well, this is where we go our seperate ways...I'm going through that door." Even though they knew each other for a short while, Mufasa knew how to make Antha follow him on his adventures, much to her dis-liking. Antha looked at Mufasa and said with more power in her voice "Mufasa, that's enough." Mufasa ignored her statement and said "Who know's what i might face beyond this door. I could get burned by a dragon, or die from the cold...but atleast you will be here, in our safe Air World." Antha flew close to Mufasa and began to lightly dis-charge some of her electricity. "Fine, i'll go...but so help me if you get injured." Said Antha with anger and concern in her voice.

Mufasa gave a big grin before flying towards the darkened sky. He looked down to his chest and saw the Air Key lightly floating. The Key had some string going through it's hole around Mufasa's neck, making it into a neckless. The end of the Key began to move, as if it was trying to find the door. Mufasa float around the darkened air, trying to pin point the door. He the soon found where it was, he placed his hands all over the near invisiable door trying to find the doorknob. Once he did, he opened the door and went through it. Antha mearly sighed and went through as well, seeing as Mufasa conviced her.

The duo soon found themselfs inside a bright place, with red lights range from the size of a pebble to a cloud around them. The lights appeared to be about fifty feet away from them. Mufasa landed on his feet and said "Where are we?" Antha flew around the area, checking out the source of the lights. Once she returned she said "We are in the fire world, and we are next to some sort of tall, big rock" Mufasa turned around and let out a gasp, he had never seen anything like this in his life.

((Blued up Antha's words and got rid of the wall of text))

Edited by Lore_Master

Megan was halfway back to her town, when Fury, who was a large red dot in the sky, suddenly tucked in his wings and shot down towards her like a hawk. At the last second his wings shot out, and he landed easily a couple yards away from her. He couldn't speak very well, because of a problem as a hatchling, but he managed a raspy word, "Others." He never spoke unless he was either really excited, or really angery. Megan whirled around to face the volcano. She couldn't see anything from here, but she knew that Fury wanted to go back, the way he kept scraping his claws againest the ground and flapping his wings. Turning to face him, he muttered another word, "Fly."

Shaking her head rapidly Megan said, "No, I'd rather not. You can go without me."

Rolling his eyes, he grasped her around the waist, and sat her clumsily on his back. Closing her eyes tightly she grabbed his neck.

A couple minutes later he said look. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw that they were circling the volcano, and near by were two shapes. More excited now she gasped, "Fury! Fury, land!" Not giving it a second thought he landed fifty yards away. Megan quickly jumped off, and created a small fire in her palm. Just incase. She took walked quickly over to them, stopping atleast ten feet away. Fury growled, and Megan placed a hand on his shoulder, whispering to him that it was alright. Then she turned back to the man, and his strange companion, it looked like a bird, but it was rather large, "Who are you two?"

Edited by DracosBlaze

When Mufasa saw the red dragon and the female he was with, He jumped into the air and began to hover four feet off the ground just to make sure he could defend himself. While he was in the air, he noticed that he was using more of the air around him to keep himself from dropping to the ground. He then moved towards the female and dragon and began to circle them, trying to get a good look at them. He stopped in front of them and landed in front of them.

"Why should i explain myself? Since you can never find the right words to fully tell yourself..." Mufasa the called Antha over, who landed on Mufasa's outward right arm. "I'm Mufasa Skyler, and the Thunderbird on my arm is Antha." Antha looked at the dragon with threating eyes, since Mufasa joked that he could be burned by a dragon. Mufasa used his other arm too wipe the sweat from his forehead, this "Fire World" was way hotter then his Air World. "Damn, i haven't been here for more then five minute and already i feel like i'm being cook alive." Said Mufasa with a chuckle, Antha mearly shook her tail feathers.

Megan smiled, "Don't worry, the heat isn't as bad once night comes. I'm Megan Rurinor, and this is Fury," she gestured towards the dragon who was glaring at the Thunderbird. "Hey," she whispered to Fury, "Knock it off." He growled and looked away sharply, still glaring at Mufasa and Antha out of the corner of his eye. Sighing she looked back at them, "Sorry, he can be rude sometimes." Fury made an annoyed hissing sound. Ignoring him, Megan asked, "Your from the Air World aren't you," She leaned againest Fury, "What's it like?" She asked excitedly.

"My world is very different then your Fire World. There are very few pieces of ground, execpt for the ones that we managed to keep afloat. The sun is much brighter and the moon aswell, since we don't have much in the way of shade. And the Air World is much cooler with the amounts of wind we get. Of course that's for starters" said Mufasa. Antha let go of his arm and flew closer to the dragon, she wanted to make sure it didn't burn him. Mufasa turned to Antha, sighed and said "I was joking when i said "I could get burned by a dragon, or die from the cold." He then turned to Megan and said "She is always like this when i drag her along."

"Sounds like a wonderful place. I couldn't live there, though, I perfer to stay on solid ground and I've never liked cooler places," Megan said, and looked at Fury. He had stiffened when Antha had come closer, his neck was arched, and he was glaring at her, as if daring her to attack. She elbowed him, but it didn't seem to get his attention, "Hey, Fury, why don't you go back home. I'll be alright here."

His head snapped around, and he shook his head, "No."

"Please, Fury?" When he looked away she sighed, "Fine just go wait on the rock over there, so theres a reasonable distance between you and Antha." Agreeing to that, he took off, stirring up crimson dust, and landed on the rock, watching them.

Shaking her head she looked back at Mufasa, "You'll like him a lot more at a distance," Megan looked at Antha, "She's a really beautiful..." she bit her lip and glanced at the ground, trying to remember what it was he called her, "Thunderbird."

Mufasa watch the coversation between Megan and her red dragon Fury. He gave a little smile, Antha and Fury had something in common after all, they are both protective of their companions. When Megan mentioned Antha's beauty, he smiled and said in a joking voice "If she isn't nagging on me, then yes i guess she has some sort of beauty, if you can call it that." Antha heared the joke and flew over to Mufasa, she lightly dis-charged some electricity, which of coursed missed Mufasa. She then flew to a charred tree and landed on one of it's few remaining branchs. She looked at Mufasa with two evil eyes. Mufasa mearly laughed and said "Same old Antha, she could never take a joke. He then said with seriousness "But yes, my world is a wonderful place, espacilly when the sun sets. And Antha is a beatiful bird..." Mufasa's eyes returned to the huge, tall rock that was near the door. "By the way, what is that rock-like thing near the door?"