Hiei101

Final Fantasy

user posted image

Thought I would share.

SAVED. laugh.gif That is amazing! I'm giggling like a loon.

Oh, finally got around to watching Advent Children Complete. I'd heard it was better and made more sense than AC, but I didn't realize just how much! Loved it, especially the extra scenes with Zack and the Turks. Speaking of which... is it just my fangirl brain (probably), or is there more chemistry between Reno and Rude than there is Tifa and Cloud, AKA the canon couple? blink.gif Hell, they're even referred to as the "heterosexual life partners" on TV Tropes! My word, people whine about yaoi fangirls ruining things, but the official work should stop giving us so much material to work with!

Oh yeah, and Seph to Cloud? "On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness.". COUGH COUGH COUGH *shot*

But going back to actual FF games...

Wondered why I'd stopped playing FF10. Switched it on. Saw I was against Seymour on Mt Gagazet. Switched it back off.

Screw off, Seymour.

what I wish would happen is remake of ff7 with the rumored final weapon.

If you have watched the part in the game where the weapons come from the north cave there are actually 5 sets of eyes but in the game there was only diamond, emerald, ruby and ultima weapon. Rumor has it they were going to have 5 weapons in the game but one was scrapped after they actually showed it in game. I would so love for them to add Omega Weapon to the mix and make it an ultra hard extra boss so hard even 10 kotr's wouldn't kill it.

I finally found Final Fantasy VII for sale for under $30 (as compared to buying it online). I'm so disappointed I didn't have the money for it (the store is an hour away from me).

So instead I'm playing Final Fantasy IV (DS)...

Seymour was ridiculous. Who can honestly take someone with hair horns seriously? That and he just never died. I kept yelling at my TV because of him...

I'm playing The After Years, Rydia's story. I'm stuck in Sylph Cave again. Damn fairys.

Out of all of his forms and all of his outfits, I dislike Seymour's wedding suit the most. He looks so fat in it.

I hate Seymour's wedding suit. He looked ridiculous in it. Not sure why, but i was a sucker for Squall's uniform that he wore during his dance with Rinoa. That was amazing. That, and Yuna's gunner outfit. But i always did like Kuja's outfit, haha. The only outfit i was ever thankful for was vaan's. It was the only way I knew he was a guy! xd.png

I'm playing The After Years, Rydia's story. I'm stuck in Sylph Cave again. Damn fairys.

Out of all of his forms and all of his outfits, I dislike Seymour's wedding suit the most. He looks so fat in it.

Seymour always looks fat. It took me like 3 plays to think that "huh. Maybe he doesn't have a beer belly. /headtilt"

Ooooh yes formal SeeD uniforms. <3

Once I unlocked Squall's SeeD uniform he never wore anything else.

Once again I am a sucker for a man in uniform. xd.png

I'm still trying to finally beat FF7. Safer-Sephiroth kills me....

Then again, I'm wayyyy too lazy to grind my party to 99. They're on like 60 lol.

Fyi supernova has a way too long animation x.x it's like five minutes to kill me lol. GET ON WITH IT lol.

Reminds me of ark in FF9.

Then again, I'm wayyyy too lazy to grind my party to 99. They're on like 60 lol.

Fyi supernova has a way too long animation x.x it's like five minutes to kill me lol. GET ON WITH IT lol.

Dude, I beat the game with no one over level 50. Then again, I went and got Knights of the Round - it one-hit-kills Sephiroth. Period. Hence why I'm of the opinion that he's insanely lame. tongue.gif He's not too challenging, actually - I've also beat him without Knights of the Round - Vincent going Chaos on his arse, Cloud serving as bait (aka: dead on the ground) and Cait Sith mog-punching him relentlessly went fine, and no one was over level 55 on that playthrough. xd.png

Or if your luck's awesome, go in with Cait Sith and Game Over him! xd.png That works too - got rid of Ruby Weapon for me on my most recent playthrough.

Supernova is obnoxious and stupid. dry.gif Blech.

EDIT: Oh, and the whole weapons thing - that was only on the PAL and NA releases. They're not in the Japanese release at all. tongue.gif Have it, played it, giggled madly at how horrible our english translation is. xd.png Also, WHY DID THEY ALTER DEATH PENALTY?! mad.gif Thing was supposed to do up to 99,999 damage. Stupid batch of hooey, getting rid of the only reason Vincent Valentine was ever useful.

Edited by Wends

Haha grinding to 99 would only make the fight worse! If my memory is correct, if you grind to anything above level 90, Seph has a bit of a hissy fit and gets a huge boost in all stats to make the fight harder. Kinda like how the battle against Bizarro Seph changes depending on how well (or bad) you fought against Jenova beforehand.

@ Wends: Are you talking about Vincent's "overflow" glitch? blink.gif

I never had any trouble with many of the FF final bosses. The only exception was whathisname from 12 (kept killing Vaan over and over) and 13 (Doom!).

Haha grinding to 99 would only make the fight worse! If my memory is correct, if you grind to anything above level 90, Seph has a bit of a hissy fit and gets a huge boost in all stats to make the fight harder.

Oh yea, I knew that. What was I saying lol?

Oh Gaia I sooo wanna see Cait Sith game over him ;D I might have to try that lol.

Oh and I did not get knights of the round. Because... I dunno, I like a challenge? xd.png

I never had any trouble with many of the FF final bosses. The only exception was whathisname from 12 (kept killing Vaan over and over) and 13 (Doom!).

that FF13 boss aint that hard...aslong as youve grinded so ur guys are atleast maxed out in their initial 3 roles xd.png

then again im on a new playthrough and im mssivly overlevelled atm not even made it to oerba and im lvl 4 in 3 roles and maxed out 2 lesser roles each laugh.gif

that FF13 boss aint that hard...aslong as youve grinded so ur guys are atleast maxed out in their initial 3 roles xd.png

I was maxed out and I did manage to kill him on my first try, but it was a close cut thing. That Doom counter makes the battles feel too rushed. I don't like it.

To this day i haven't finished XII. I always find myself playing three Final Fantasy games at a time. But right now, I'm working on any that I haven't finished; IX, VIII, XII, X, I, and IV. I've never really had big troubles with Final fantasy bosses except Angeal in Crisis Core. I lost count of how many attempts I made after I hit 20! But fighting Angeal was worth it, Zack got an awesome new haircut! xd.png

I'm still playing Rydia's tale in After Years. I keep getting ambushed by Green Dragons D:

I was maxed out and I did manage to kill him on my first try, but it was a close cut thing. That Doom counter makes the battles feel too rushed. I don't like it.

u mean the last form's doom counter? if so then yeah i hated tht part too tbh...had to mess up all my paradgims just to take it down quick >.<

on an unrelated note...my FF13 seems to be broken as everything im fighting aint bothering to fight back...i just killed the proudclad without taking a single hit :L

Yes I do. I could handle any boss fine right up until Doom kicked in. Then I could never kill it quick enough.

I'm looking at you Barty.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the fights, even the boss ones. I liked sneaking up on the Feral Behemoths on Pulse and launching them into the air happy.gif So much fun!

To this day i haven't finished XII. I always find myself playing three Final Fantasy games at a time. But right now, I'm working on any that I haven't finished; IX, VIII, XII, X, I, and IV. I've never really had big troubles with Final fantasy bosses except Angeal in Crisis Core. I lost count of how many attempts I made after I hit 20! But fighting Angeal was worth it, Zack got an awesome new haircut! xd.png

It's funny....I did the Dustia technique and power lvled my characters in XII and I still haven't finished it xd.png I really should just sit down and beat it.

So I play the piano. I download the sheet music for the piano arrangement to Terra's theme, FFVI. Then I go and look on Youtube to see how other people play the song.

I find this.

Holy censorkips, that guy is amazing.