Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Snow was so adorkable. I just wanted to give him a hug. My friend's little brother disagreed. He's only three or four so whenever Snow came up on the screen, he would hit the TV set.

I just liked his coat.

Edit: *pokes lurky Nix*

Edited by Fortune86

I OWN his coat xd.png

Also, with Type-0 coming out and everything, I've been looking round the character files I found. Since there's that red haired girl who doesn't have a name and the only name missing from the class is Ten, I think her name will have something to do with that playing card.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

For how long they've been working on it, Versus XIII better be a knockout game for sure....cause there are a lot of other very good SquareEnix games in the works that they can't work on until Versus is finally out.....does anyone know ANYTHING about the plot though? I've looked a lot of places but still haven't found anything on what the game's actually about. (Then again maybe I wasn't looking that hard cause I'm not super excited for it =/)

Well, everyone is really pissed at Square for taking on so many projects at once. Type-0, FFXIII-2, Versus, KH:DDD, an other games. People see these other games besides Versus as the problem to why Versus hasn't come out yet. And that may be true. People are also complaining about those other games being released before Versus. However, I'm looking at each release as a step closer to Versus. The more people working on Versus, the faster it gets developed. So, once Type-0 is released, it will free up more time that was originally spent of Type-0 and that free time can be put towards Versus. So even if I'm not planning on buying the game that people are waiting for, I'm still glad when it comes out. I expect more information on Versus by the end of this year so I'm not too stressed about its release.

Well, everyone is really pissed at Square for taking on so many projects at once. Type-0, FFXIII-2, Versus, KH:DDD, an other games. People see these other games besides Versus as the problem to why Versus hasn't come out yet. And that may be true. People are also complaining about those other games being released before Versus. However, I'm looking at each release as a step closer to Versus. The more people working on Versus, the faster it gets developed. So, once Type-0 is released, it will free up more time that was originally spent of Type-0 and that free time can be put towards Versus. So even if I'm not planning on buying the game that people are waiting for, I'm still glad when it comes out. I expect more information on Versus by the end of this year so I'm not too stressed about its release.

Well.....at least everyone will be able to take a deeep breath once it's out xd.png I myself will probably end up getting it just to see what all the hype is about....after all if it's taken this long to make, it has to be a good game right? <--I have to put my faith in that statement.... Either way I've got my eyes on KH:DDD so that's mainly what's got me so anxious xd.png

Well,I don't plan on buying it since I don't have a 3DS and don't want one. Unless of course a new pokemon game comes out for 3DS. But back to Final Fantasy, with Versus, I'm really hoping that it does live up to expectations...

I'm not really fussed about which FF game comes out first; Versus, Type-0 or FFXIII-2 as I plan on getting all of them lol.

I think you might be right about Ten/Red Hair Fallen. It's been confirmed that the final member of the team is a female with a shotgun o3o

As for the plot of Versus, I think it's something to do with the last remaining Crystal (which Noctis has) and the Goddess Etro. Apparently there is some peace treaty being drawn up with Noctis' country and neighbours but someone is out to cause chaos.

Again.

From what I hear, the one attacking is actually the King, Noctis's father. Because in the trailer, King Caellum says something like 'It's a shame you can't be king, I plan to write my name in history as the last King.' and one of the sentances in the trailer says "An act of love from the last king" so maybe the King has good reasons for attacking the kingdom in hopes of killing Noctis. But who would ever wanna kill Noctis!? xd.png

I just liked his coat.

Edit: *pokes lurky Nix*

Silence. ninja.gif

I have no idea what y'all are talking about wheeeee. Probably doesn't matter, newest game player I have is a brick DS and a PS2 so I won't be able to play anything. :B I'm with TFA in that I'll only look into a 3DS for KH and pokemon. Played with a couple demos and it just isn't impressive to me.

I want the fancy graphics I paid for.

Golem has appeared in the FF series as a monsters, but I'm not sure if he's been a summon before. I've played a few and he hasn't been in any of the ones I own.

Carbuncle 'might' be in it. Gods of War is just a name. Besides, they might re-design him to look more godlike.

Well, as far as graphics limitations go, frankly no one has it "worse" than PC gamers. True, we can display better graphics than all three of the systems out right now, but not many games really take advantage of that because games are mostly designed for consoles. We could have amazing graphics, but most games are held back so they can have a console release.

Sorry, had to say my piece. I hope it's a PS3 exclusive in that case.

My problem with FFXIII-2 is that FFXIII and Versus were announced together, if I remember correctly, or at least they were in development equally as long. XIII has now come, gone, and has a sequel announced while Versus is still TBA. Now the sequel is coming out soonish and Versus is STILL TBA. If they could at least wave at us and give a rough estimate I'd appreciate it. I'll buy FFXIII-2 and I want it, but it sort of feels like a slap in the face when I really just want Versus to come out.

My problem with FFXIII-2 is that FFXIII and Versus were announced together, if I remember correctly, or at least they were in development equally as long. XIII has now come, gone, and has a sequel announced while Versus is still TBA. Now the sequel is coming out soonish and Versus is STILL TBA. If they could at least wave at us and give a rough estimate I'd appreciate it. I'll buy FFXIII-2 and I want it, but it sort of feels like a slap in the face when I really just want Versus to come out.

As I said before, the more games that come and go, the more people there are to spend time on Versus. Think about it. Square-Enix probably works on one thing at a time. They have a team for each game. Tetsuya Nomura is on all of those teams as either a director, or character designer. Or both.

So, when he finishes a game, he has more time to spend on Versus. The release of FFXIII-2 is just another step closing into putting Versus in full development.

I understand where Deadly is coming from. Versus was announced at the same time as FFXIII, but now FFXIII-2 and probably Type-0 will be out first.

Not every game in the series will appeal to everyone, so if you are looking forward to one game in particular it's kind of annoying to be told that it has taken a back seat to newer projects.

I agree. I can see how the wait for Versus may be annoying and patience trying if Versus is all you're waiting for. However, I can't know how it feels since I've been looking forward to all of the games in the Fabula series. I bought FFXIII and although it wasn't like original games like IV or VII, it was still an enjoyable game in my opinion. At first, I wasn't waiting for Type-0 and couldn't care less about it. Then more information was released on it and it took my attention away from Versus. Although I'm not exactly awaiting FFXIII-2, I'll still pick it up when it's released.

According to the wiki sites FFXIII-2 will be out early 2012.

Type-0 is out in Japan October 2011

Nothing for Versus. Not even a year D:

I'm not really sure about a European release. I think that might be release about two months later.

T-T

Anywho, I'm keeping myself busy with The After Years at the moment. Just finished the eighth chapter (Kain's Tale) and will probably start the ninth tomorrow. My poor little PSP has to have a little sleep recharge their batteries first lol.

I know what you're saying in that the more games come out will free up the developmental teams, but the fact of the matter is that Versus was announced way before the other games were and should've had more focus then, before they started pumping sequels. I want all the Fabula games too, but I want more Kingdom Hearts more and Versus is the only thing stopping it.