Hiei101

Final Fantasy

*raises firey club of death*

What you say?

I've been listening to the sound track of FFXIII for the past couple of days. It's making me want to replay it, but the fights against Barty are putting me off.

Where the hell do I get the Water spell in the beginning anyway, I'm already at the Garden fight on disc 2 and I just drew 200 from a random soldier.

Did I mention I ****ing hate Draw and the whole Junction system? :3

Will probably play tonight and finish disc 2. I'm missing a GF. e.e After Diablos and before Leviathan. I got Brothers and Pandemona though. Wish there was a better way to get AP and level the GF up without fighting random battles.

You mean a Paratrooper?

You can also refine fish fins/ water crystals into water spells.

You missed Carbuncle? But s/he's so cute!

Edit: Cactuar. 20 AP a kill.

Edited by Fortune86

Where was Carbuncle? D: Oh well. All it did was cast Reflect, but it was cute. :<

You get them from those lizard things Edea sets on Rinoa near the end of the first disc.

Carbuncle also comes with auto-reflect. Useful against foes that use a lot of magic.

Need to beat the Assault Sky Tank or whatever it's called in FF XIII....I think I'm a bit behind in the Crystalarium but they don't have much of a point gain area before the boss.....any tips?

This is the first playthru I actually got Doomtrain and Tonberry King. tongue.gif

Tonberry makes me go "D'AAAAAAAWWWW" and almost totally forget my fear of Tonberries.

DOINK.

Also, I really really really want Lionheart, but I can't find any damn Dragon Fangs. >u T-Rexaurs give me Dino Bones, Blue Dragons give me Fury Fragments, rawr.

Edited by NixAyum

@ Nix: I found a bunch of Dragon Fangs fighting Grendels in disc one. I also think the chances of Blue Dragons dropping them are better on the Island Closest to Hell.

@ Sins: What happened?

I'm pretty much at a place where I don't think I can beat the game. I'm stuck against Adel.

Anyway, somehow I've managed to get to this part of the game without understanding how this game really works at all. I have a very, very limited amount of Junctions, I have very little magic to junction, etc., etc. I'm pretty much screwed.

Have you harvested materials to level up your team's weapons as much as you can? (Even though it's boring as hell, and takes forever.)

At least you'll never be able to fail as epicly at FF8 as I did.

I could not find the train to leave Balamb once I became a SeeD for the Timber mission on my first play.

/fail

I hate the Draw system. But I just beat Ultima Weapon and once I can wrangle up some Fangs I think I'm gonna go ahead and beat the game. The Shumi Village Ultima draw has been nice to me, I don't think I've gotten less than like, 9 yet.

I finally got FF8 and 9 from a friend to play. Started 8, got bored, went to play 9 and I'm having fun. I just get really lost on the world map.

Ignoring Dissidia Duodecim for now. It sort of annoys me for no real reason. I think they changed too much. And where is the museum??? I cant view all my player icons and it's driving me crazy. /OCD

Beat 8. |D

Ulti was a pain again and hellooooo Invincible Moon.

Now to shove that into a dark box and hope I never get the urge to play it again.

Have you harvested materials to level up your team's weapons as much as you can? (Even though it's boring as hell, and takes forever.)

Can't leave Lunatic Pandora now. So I'm stuck.

I can not understand why so many people find FF8 hard.

Deadly, can you not find any monsters to level up /draw from before the boss fight?

Can't leave Lunatic Pandora now. So I'm stuck.

That suuuuucks D:

And for bosses use diablos. He uses gravity magic.

That suuuuucks D:

And for bosses use diablos. He uses gravity magic.

And everyone and their brother is immune to it. e.e I hate that. Bahamut was also good though.

Eden ftw, I want to break the 9999 limit.

I'm still playing 9. slowly. xd.png I'm heading to Burmecia.

And everyone and their brother is immune to it. e.e I hate that. Bahamut was also good though.

I think the only boss fight where gravity is actually of any use is against Diablos himself.

Are you maxing the boost up to 250?

Eden is the only one I /can/ get the boost all the way up on. I got it on Bahamut once, but the damn big red X gets me more often than I'd like. I don't level up the GF very much though, or the characters.

CHOCO-BUCKLE.

Just as much damage as Eden, and silly as heck animation to boot. xd.png

100 times in rapid succession with every character on screen, too. Gotta love Gyshal Greens.

CHOCO-BUCKLE.

Just as much damage as Eden, and silly as heck animation to boot. xd.png

100 times in rapid succession with every character on screen, too. Gotta love Gyshal Greens.

The what now?

/never got into chocobos

You can summon the chocobo you get from the forest into battle as long as you have the right items.

What about the relationships between the characters and their GFs? Are they maxed?

I never had anyone immune to it. But I didn't have my weapons leveled at the point and I didn't have Bahamut, so % damage was useful.