Hiei101

Final Fantasy

YAY FOR FINAL FANTASY! You saved Tetsuya Nomura and all those other guys! I love the original games like 1 - 4.

I'm still playing the After Years lol. I need to do some grinding before taking on Ramuh.

I'm doing the DS remake of IV. But I own all the originals for SNES and GBA.

Show off o3o

I'm missing 3, 5 & 6. I have all the other console ones (not counting 11 & 14).

xd.png I never bought 11 and 14 since I don't normally play MMOs. I downloaded WoW once but it bored me so much, i got rid of it. But it was mainly the usage fee to actually play the game. All of the originals I have aren't exactly mine, they're my brother's and sister's games that they gave me. They bought them when they first came out so they didn't cost 70 dollars like they do now xd.png I went on Amazon, and FFVII costs 250 dollars! 0_o

I can't play online games because my laptop is too slow. They always freeze up or I lose the connection. Tried SMT online once. Big mistake.

O.o I got my copy for about £25.

Oh yeah, I downloaded SMT, totally screwed up my computer and i never used the game. And how'd you snag that price!? I can't find any cheaper than 7- dollars used...

Amazon o3o

Amazon has been very good to me over the years, but there are some times when it fails. Like with Persona 2.

Edit: Of course, this was a few years ago.

Edited by Fortune86

Oh, well FFVII is one of those amazing classics that are extremely rare because no one will part with their copy of it. A cousin of mine owns all the Final fantasy games and has like four copies of each! He won't lend them out of use them at all. He said they'll all be worth something in about 10 years.

I didn't find it that hard to find. I got it about two years after FF8 came out though.

Yeah, nowhere around me sells PS1 games anymore so I'm fresh out of luck unless someone I know can hook me up with a copy xd.png

xd.png I have a cousin (not an actual cousin though) who can get me a copy for 20 dollars at Newbury Comics hopefully I can get that from him.

Yeah, so do I. Final Fantasy VI was amazing. I loved it. Except I've always hated Terra. She was really good though in Dissidia

I think VI is the one I want the most. Mostly so I can see Kefka in his own story.

Then maybe I'll start getting the jokes.

xd.png yeah, I was so irritated with Dissidia because there were a ton of references in their battle intros and cutscenes that I didn't get. Like Cloud says to someone (can't remember who) that he reminded Cloud of someone he used to know. It was a reference to poor Zack sad.gif

It's also because people consider him a nastier bad than Sephiroth. This I must see.

Nastier than Sephiroth!?!?!?!? That's impossible! He's the villain of all villains! No one can beat Sephiroth in a meanie contest!

Yes, Kefka vs Sephiroth, the ultimate baddie off! I gotta see this... My original VI doesn't work... It's just for show smile.gif

I really need to finish XII......but I'm so distracted that I always forget about it.....to many games I wanna play recently dry.gif

I started playing XII again today. I'm a level 43 and entering Archades.

I think my characters where either in the 60's.....or the 80's... (big jump, I know) but I used the Dustia method to power grind. It took a very long time but made the game a whole lot more fun case I could easily go get Espers. I figure it'll slow down and things'll get harder as I reach the end of the game, but it's still gonna be fun xd.png

I haven't done the Dustia method yet but when I'm roleplaying on forums and no one's online, I sneak on my PS2 and play a little while I wait for responses. (Yeah, i know, no life). I've been working on marks and the sky pirate's den for while. I've got quite a few. I want Larsa back in my team sad.gif i love Vayne and Larsa, they're so cute~