Hiei101

Final Fantasy

It's not that I dislike the new Shiva, she's just not what I expected lol. I'm so used to her being blue lol.

Bahamut was in a trailer for Type-0, but he gets killed. I hope it isn't a 'lasting' thing, since he has always been my favourite too.

So far no news on the green squirrel.

I think Odin and Ifrit have been confirmed though.

Really!? Any clue if there are any pictures? Oh and what's your opinion on the Versus XII 360 release?

Oh thank god Ifrit still looks the same. I adored Odin's original appearance. And I mean Square-Enix is thinking about either making Versus a PS3 exclusive, or capping the graphics so they match the highest graphics that the 360 can support. Which means all of those nice green scenery videos in the trailers, won't be as full and life-like since they want the PS3 and 360 graphics the same.

Also, I heard that Type-0 will be shipped out on 2 UMDs. You think that's true?

Well that sucks and is highly unfair.

One of the reasons I bought the PS3 is because of the awesome graphics. Why should I have suffer because the Xbox peeps made a different choice?

I've heard that true. As long as it doesn't have any bad effects I don't really mind though.

Yeah, I bought PS3 mainly because all m male friends had a PS3 and this was the only way I would be able to stay in touch with them is through Playstation Home. That, and the graphics were amazing. And since 360 can't support Versus, people with PS3s won't get the high quality graphics either. I don't know why they just can't have the PS3 version have better graphics. I'm sure Sony wouldn't mind since it would get more people buying PS3s since Versus would come out as an exclusive. xd.png

Yeah, I heard it was because the game was so huge and they were trying to get the Type-0 graphics as life-like as the graphics are in Versus and XIII-2. And they could only do that if the game was manufactured on two discs.

It's not that I have anything against 360 but, I really want a PS3 exclusive.

Golem? Is he brand new? I've never seen him before. And if they're Gods of War... I don't suppose that Carbuncle will join Type-0...

I want the fancy graphics I paid for.

Golem has appeared in the FF series as a monsters, but I'm not sure if he's been a summon before. I've played a few and he hasn't been in any of the ones I own.

Carbuncle 'might' be in it. Gods of War is just a name. Besides, they might re-design him to look more godlike.

No! Don't redesign Carbuncle! He was the only cute adorable summon that I used!

Oh yeah, and with Versus, I'm so happy that they have another Tidus character. And by Tidus character I mean the happy-go-lucky boy who has a female figure and is adorable/gorgeous. Prompto is definitely my favorite, not just because he looks like my brother, but his personality is to die for! But seriously... I don't think I'll ever get used to the names.

You play FFXIII? Carbuncle got a complete overhaul in that.

I'm more interested in Stella (not in that way). She's been described as vastly different from the other FF girls. What is so special about her?

Well yeah, but i'm in complete denial that Carbuncle has changed xd.png

I heard that her personality will be a little like Rinoa's since she''s straight forward and says exactly what's on her mind. I hope she's not completely irritating like Rinoa though... Also, apparently, only Noctis, Stella, and Ignis have their official names. So Gladiolus and Prompto might change but I don't think that's likely.

I have a feeling Stella will be a playable character at some point. Whether it'll just be a guest spot or a long lasting thing I don't know.

I think she'll be a little more grown up than Rinoa, who could be kind of immature at points (along with everyone else in FF8).

Yeah, I had the same feeling about her. But in the trailers, it shows Noctis and Stella fighting so I think some point in the game, we have to fight her. I'd prefer her as a temporary party member. Because if female characters are in my party for too long, i tend to hate them xd.png. Like when I played XII, (I thought Larsa was a she) Larsa joined my party and then left, so I loved 'her' because 'she' didn't hang around too much.

I'm okay with female characters in the team, as long as they are not too butch or too girly. That's when the hate starts.

I loved Larsa. I wanted him to stay longer.

Hmm. One of the locations in Versus is going to be...Manchester? What? O.o

Thanks to Vanielle, I almost never played FFXIII with the music on. Larsa was my favorite after I found out he wasn't a girl xd.png

And yeah, I red that xd.png At first i was like Manchester, Mass? Then I thought, what's so special about Manchester, Mass? Then I remembered there was a Manchester, England. There's almsot a city based on the Saint Mark's Square and Basilica from Venice, Italy, and then Shinjuku from Tokyo, Japan. I had a heart attack when i saw the green graphics...

Yeah, all I used her for was when getting the Adamantoise trophies.

I didn't get all the Trophies D:

I keep meaning to go back on it and get them, but I keep playing other things.

I managed to get the breaking attack limit one though o3o

I got that by accident when I was playing as Fang. I had Hope buffing up my party, then I Staggered my enemy and killed it xd.png

I think I got it with Fang too. She wasn't buffed though, although it might have been during a stagger. I'm fairly certain she was a COM with two RAVs.

Yeah, I never used anyone besides Lightning, Hope, and Fang. Unless of course I had to use the others. And Vanielle for Death.

Same here xd.png

I would have replaced Fang with Snow if I could though. She was just stronger.