Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I know what you're saying in that the more games come out will free up the developmental teams, but the fact of the matter is that Versus was announced way before the other games were and should've had more focus then, before they started pumping sequels. I want all the Fabula games too, but I want more Kingdom Hearts more and Versus is the only thing stopping it.

Unfortunately the fanbase's feelings aren't enough to sway Square Enix to work on one thing or another (if only if only.....). So now all we can do it wait and be content with the games we have so far until the new ones come out. I mean heck, it's already been over a month since I got my 3DS and I just yesterday got my first game for it.....but I know there's gonna be a lot of good releases soon and so I wait. dry.gif ('soon' is a relative term here xd.png )

xd.png "Versus will have a release date soon" two years later. "Yeah, we don't have a release date..."

Do you know how pissed I would be if they did that!?BTW, just heard that February will be the Europe release for XIII-2 as well!

There's nothing stopping the o3o

So it'd come out in Europe and America at the same time? Then why can't they do that with every release?

I don't know. I want the America and Japan release dates to be the same but they never are. They're never even close!

And Europe gets it later still!

It's just as wel there are other games I want too lol

AH sorry, i might jinx everything. But don't worry, I'm positive they'll have a Europe release xd.png All FF games have been released in Europe I believe. Well, given that they're released in America. So as long as America gets it, Europe gets it.

They better. If they don't bring the games out over here there will be an outcry.

Mostly mine o3o

xd.png I don't think they'd dare keep a release from Europe. That's where a fourth of their customers live! Half are Japanese, a fourth are American, the last fourth is Europeans. If they don't release in Europe, then they lose a whole quarter of their fan base!

Alyssa? I haven't been following XIII-2 much. I've been following Type-0 and Versus now. So who's Alyssa?

I'm not sure if she is just an NPC or a party member, but she has an annoying looking face.

xd.png You just made me laugh uncontrollably just then with the annoying face thing! Haha, I'll try to find a pic and see if I find her face annoying too.

EDIT:: Just found her, she looks incredibly annoying xd.png And I foudn a pick of Maqui and Yuj, Snow's friends! I love Yuj !!!

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

I only liked Yuj because he looked like a Square-Enix trade mark androgynous male character. Maqui looked like a younger Cloud and Lebreau was Tifa in disguise.

Yeah, weren't Snow and Serah supposed to get married? What happened to that? And Hope has no parents now so where's he gonna go?

Isn't Hope's father still alive? I don't remember him dying.

All that is said about Snow is that he doesn't mind Serah hanging out with Noel.

Oh wait, that's right he didn't die. Sorry, haven't played in awhile. And i always saw Snow as the guy who would beat anyone up who tried to make a move on his wife. Oh and did you hear? As expected, Versus won't be shown at TGS this year. Talk about disappointing...

I kind of expect that, to be honest.

To be even more honest, the only thing I want to see at TGS is P5.

I finally learned the truth about the 'Final' in Final Fantasy o3o

Yeah, wasn't it that the guy who was working on it say that his 'final' game would be a 'fantasy' game? Thus Final Fantasy? I found that out a few days ago while watching G4 xd.png

Yeah. Apparantly Squaresoft was doing so badly that they were going to fold. They decided to make one 'final' game set in a 'fantasy' world as their swansong. They threw everything they had at it.

It proved so popular that not only did it save the company but spawned umpteen sequels.