Hiei101

Final Fantasy

So I play the piano. I download the sheet music for the piano arrangement to Terra's theme, FFVI. Then I go and look on Youtube to see how other people play the song.

I find this.

Holy censorkips, that guy is amazing.

Ohgod that is amazing. I love piano music. I wish I had a piano myself so I could learn to play; it's the only instrument I've ever been interested in learning to play. ;A;

I need to level more in FFVI. ;_; I still can't get far into the castle thingy...lol

I've never really had big troubles with Final fantasy bosses except Angeal in Crisis Core. I lost count of how many attempts I made after I hit 20! But fighting Angeal was worth it, Zack got an awesome new haircut!

I liked his original haircut better |D I think I only died fighting Angeal once. I'm surprised I didn't die more, given my utter lack of defensive strategies of any sort lol

Also, is there anywhere I can get a version of that song at the beginning of Advent Children? I want that song. :c

Starting to get a little bored with After Years now. Started Yang's tale and I have to start leveling up people again.

Also, is there anywhere I can get a version of that song at the beginning of Advent Children? I want that song. :c

Which song? I have the whole AC soundtrack on my computer.

Which song? I have the whole AC soundtrack on my computer.

The one at the beginning when Marlene is narrating the background to AC; the one sung in Latin that's not Seph's theme. |D

The one at the beginning when Marlene is narrating the background to AC; the one sung in Latin that's not Seph's theme. |D

Urrr..... *goes to watch movie*

I might have it.... I can send it to you over skype if you get on lol.

Oh ya I totally have it lol. You can have the whole soundtrack if you like lD

Edited by Kaini

My PSP just corrupted my Crisis Core savefile and I can't remember if I backed it up anywhere. D:

WHY.

Edit: Why hello there, backup saves files! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

It looks like Serah will be the MC of FF13-2. I'm dissapointed because one of the main reasons I was looking forward to this game was Lightning.

It looks like Serah will be the MC of FF13-2. I'm dissapointed because one of the main reasons I was looking forward to this game was Lightning.

oh I dunno.....I think it's kinda fair considering Serah was crystal for most of the first game.....besides I'm eager to this 'bowblade' thing she's supposed to wield.

Oh the weapon sounds interesting enough and I don't mind Serah being as playable character. I just hope we get to play as Lightning too.

i just saw another trailer for FF13-2 now im kinda dissapointed....where the hell is snow!? >.< he was 1 of my favorites from FF13

By the looks of it Versus won't be out for a while. It's be XIII-2 & Type-0 first.

I don't mind too much, since I plan on getting all of them anyway and you can only play one game at a time. o3o

My interest in Versus is such that I'll probably buy it but I'm not dying for it. But Kingdom Hearts is my main interest and Kingdom Hearts III has no chance of being made until after Versus.

Aren't they still working on Dream Drop Distance (or whatever it's called)?

I really hope someone does an endurance run of that. It's the only way I'm going to be able to see it.

Aren't they still working on Dream Drop Distance (or whatever it's called)?

I really hope someone does an endurance run of that. It's the only way I'm going to be able to see it.

They are, but I'd rather have a KH3 than Dream Drop Distance.

Same here.

On the PS3 hopefully lol.

Anyway, switching back to FF stuff. I've seen the new Shiva Summon for Type-0. She looks human. As in, human human.

Edit: I've been looking through the pictures for the Class Zero characters and I think Deuce is going to be the love interest. Nothing to back that up. Just a hunch.

Edited by Fortune86

Why did they name a character Deuce.... But I really wanna see Versus... so badly.

The main characters in Type-0 are named after playing card. Deuce is derived from the French word for 'two'.

Yeah, I just looked that up. I think Trey might be my favorite~ I love blonde guys with bows~

Same here.

On the PS3 hopefully lol.

Anyway, switching back to FF stuff. I've seen the new Shiva Summon for Type-0. She looks human. As in, human human.

Edit: I've been looking through the pictures for the Class Zero characters and I think Deuce is going to be the love interest. Nothing to back that up. Just a hunch.

Shiva always looks human?

Linky linky link.

I like the new shiva~ i wonder if they'll have Bahamut, Leviathan, and Carbuncle... They've always been my favorites...