Hiei101

Final Fantasy

And Crisis Core just took that to a whole new level of stupid with the ridiculous 'luck of the draw' slot machine system. (throttles game mechanics and whatever designer thought that abortion would be a good idea)

Ok, no, I loved crisis core :x The combat is fun to me, a break from the usual FF style. :x

I was really surprised at how God Tier the music was in Crisis Core. I have at the very least half the soundtrack on my MP3. biggrin.gif CC in general was an awesome little game, even if I did want to snap the PSP everytime Genesis was onscreen. You like Loveless, we get it, now please hurry up and get retconned out of the series.

I've never quite forgiven Dissidia after its save file corrupted, taking my beloved lvl 100 Sephiroth and various high-leveled accessories with it. Three times.

I was really surprised at how God Tier the music was in Crisis Core. I have at the very least half the soundtrack on my MP3. biggrin.gif CC in general was an awesome little game, even if I did want to snap the PSP everytime Genesis was onscreen. You like Loveless, we get it, now please hurry up and get retconned out of the series.

I've never quite forgiven Dissidia after its save file corrupted, taking my beloved lvl 100 Sephiroth and various high-leveled accessories with it. Three times.

Omg I love the music in Crisis Core <3

Ok why does everyone hate on Genesis? So he likes poetry a little much, cut him some slack. He's a very complex character, and I luffs him... *Genesis fangirl* *Genesis cosplayer* *has loveless memorized*

*cough*

Aw D; I love Dissidia too. The combat system is so fun :3 /lame.

I main sephy too. Cept I have Duodecim now...

Alright, the Bahamut summons were cool (even though I do like the Eden summon better - lets ya boost perfectly every time, even when a daughter decides to 'help' you and screws the boost right when the grid warps over her).

The combat system was alright - but the materia leveling system drove me bonkers. I actually prefer drawing, as I can set one of my heavy chess pieces on the 'x' button and walk away, letting my characters draw to their hearts' content before smashing monsters into oblivion (needless to day, I was only drawing for one battle to stock every spell I needed, then refining them like mad). I loathed having to run around in circles to find a batch of stupid monsters so I could get a few measly AP points to level my materia a tiny, tiny bit, then having to repeat.

And Crisis Core just took that to a whole new level of stupid with the ridiculous 'luck of the draw' slot machine system. (throttles game mechanics and whatever designer thought that abortion would be a good idea)

I didn't find it too hard to boost the summons of FFVIII. Maybe I just had it down to a fine art, or maybe the game really liked me, but I could off a 255 nearly every time.

I had the reverse problem. My Materia seemed to level too fast. Because I'm a total hoarder this meant I'd fill up my inventory pretty quickly o3o

....And I've just been put of Crisis Core again. I hate stupid levelling systems.

That's because the leveling system in Crisis Core is BUNK. Yeah, it's a good game. Yeah, I do in fact like some of the new characters (even though I don't believe they should've been retconned into the damned main story at all, because it blows more holes into the already shredded plotline than there originally were - they needed a plotline entirely separate from the main FF7 line, never destined to intermingle).

But the leveling system with the retarded slot machines was idiotic. Seriously, I should not have had to put in over 200+ hours to get my level 99 Zack. Seriously. The only other games I've put over 200 hours into are FF8 with my quest to get everyone's base stats to 255 (because I LOVE that game), and Final Fantasy Tactics (with Tactics Advanced coming in closely behind, at 150+ hours) because I LOVE IT. And running missions and scouting the world for chocobos is FUN.

Crisis Core made me want to throw my PSP out of the damned car window every time the hubby would tell me "Hey, just finished that half-hour mission for you again. Still no level. Want me to try one more before the battery on this thing dies?"

Ok why does everyone hate on Genesis? So he likes poetry a little much, cut him some slack. He's a very complex character, and I luffs him... *Genesis fangirl* *Genesis cosplayer* *has loveless memorized*

*cough*

Aw D; I love Dissidia too. The combat system is so fun :3 /lame.

I main sephy too. Cept I have Duodecim now...

Booooo Genesis! XP When I first saw your avatar changed everytime it was viewed I was all "Sweet, Seph! Ooh, there's Zack! And- wait what Genesis? Why?". But I will give him one thing. He's pretty. And I guess his battle themes are pretty catchy. >_>; If he hadn't been shoehorned into the Nibelheim scene I might have liked him a little more. Maybe.

Saying that, I dislike Cissnei even more and really don't get her popularity. We just need Reno and Rude for the Turks, all day, erry day.

Duodecim! Yes! I've already played it to death but I main Tifa and Emperor. =3 Dem feints and dem traps. I've found it very difficult to get back into Sephiroth after mastering him three times(!) in Dissidia. Poor baby will just have to be content with watching me have Tifa smash Lightning across the room. Again. Such an unlikeable character, she totally deserves it.

And please say I'm not the only one who absolutely despises the new chases?

That was one of the main reasons I loved FFIV. There are monsters that summon other monsters, so you just need to keep killing the summoned monsters for half an hour and you get several levels no problem =D

Booooo Genesis! XP When I first saw your avatar changed everytime it was viewed I was all "Sweet, Seph! Ooh, there's Zack! And- wait what Genesis? Why?". But I will give him one thing. He's pretty. And I guess his battle themes are pretty catchy. >_>; If he hadn't been shoehorned into the Nibelheim scene I might have liked him a little more. Maybe.

Duodecim! Yes! I've already played it to death but I main Tifa and Emperor. =3 Dem feints and dem traps. I've found it very difficult to get back into Sephiroth after mastering him three times(!) in Dissidia. Poor baby will just have to be content with watching me have Tifa smash Lightning across the room. Again. Such an unlikeable character, she totally deserves it.

And please say I'm not the only one who absolutely despises the new chases?

Aw, leave poor Gen alone. I do not understand why everyone hates him so. o.e

*giggles like an idiot fangirl at the word "pretty"*

/shot

Lol I play the Emperor too tongue.gif He's just fun, stand back and let the stupid computer hit your traps xd.png

I WANT HIS DLC COSTUME. the angelic one. O.e I want it so bad, but I can't sign up for PSN and buy it cuz I'm not 18 (I WILL BE IN MONTH THO. And I can't wait.)

Omg I HATE HATE HATE the new chases. That was the main thing that drove me crazy about Duodecim. I SUCK at chases now. o.e

Aw, leave poor Gen alone. I do not understand why everyone hates him so. o.e

*giggles like an idiot fangirl at the word "pretty"*

/shot

Lol I play the Emperor too tongue.gif He's just fun,  stand back and let the stupid computer hit your traps xd.png

I WANT HIS DLC COSTUME. the angelic one. O.e I want it so bad, but I can't sign up for PSN and buy it cuz I'm not 18 (I WILL BE IN MONTH THO. And I can't wait.)

Omg I HATE HATE HATE the new chases. That was the main thing that drove me crazy about Duodecim. I SUCK at chases now. o.e

I think Gen might have got a better reception if he wasn't so blatantly just Gackt (who actually voiced him in the Jap version I think) and if he hadn't been retconned into the famous reactor scene. But like I said he gains some positives for being pretty. I can stand him more if he's involved in any Gen x Seph stuff I come across. >__> *cough*

I also adore the Advent Children triplets so I guess we all have our faults! biggrin.gif

And yeeeees, Duodecim new chases are anti-fun. In the first game they were too slow, as in have-a-stretch-maybe-make-a-cup-of-tea while you waited for the prompt to dodge, and now they're BAM BAM OH IT'S A CHASE SCENE ITS SO O-I'm already dead? D: Get it together, Square! XP

Heaven Emperor is just hgggnh~ Although his new HP trap is a bit of a letdown. And they changed its name from the acceptable Melancholy Prison to Dreary Cell. >_> Pfffft. Might as well have called it Sad Box.

I'd kinda like to see Rufus in Dissidia. The guy's awesome!

I think Gen might have got a better reception if he wasn't so blatantly just Gackt (who actually voiced him in the Jap version I think) and if he hadn't been retconned into the famous reactor scene. But like I said he gains some positives for being pretty.  I can stand him more if he's involved in any Gen x Seph stuff I come across. >__> *cough*

I also adore the Advent Children triplets so I guess we all have our faults! biggrin.gif

And yeeeees, Duodecim new chases are anti-fun. In the first game they were too slow, as in have-a-stretch-maybe-make-a-cup-of-tea while you waited for the prompt to dodge, and now they're BAM BAM OH IT'S A CHASE SCENE ITS SO O-I'm already dead? D: Get it together, Square! XP

Heaven Emperor is just hgggnh~ Although his new HP trap is a bit of a letdown. And they changed its name from the acceptable Melancholy Prison to Dreary Cell. >_> Pfffft. Might as well have called it Sad Box.

I'd kinda like to see Rufus in Dissidia. The guy's awesome!

Yes Gackt voiced him in the japanese. And yes I'm slightly annoyed he got retconned into the reactor scene; that's the one scene I did not like. I swear he would not say those things >.< Gr square.

I liked the old Dissidia chases. More fun to seemingly pause time xd.png Wait for the proper moment to freak out whoever you're fighting. Now it's just like BAM you're dead o.e

I want the heaven emperor costume so much ;-; So purdy... /shot

EDIT: You know what? I decided I want it so much, I made an account on PSN and bought it xd.png Along with Kuja's goofy lookin' outfit, Sephy's KH outfit and some FFVII music tongue.gif

LOL @ sad box xd.png

I wanna see Vincent in Dissidia. And genesis! /double shot

Edited by Kaini

Personally, I'd like Irvine in Dissidia. If he could/would behave anything like he did in his origin game, he could just sit in a corner and rape everyone with Pulse Ammo. xd.png

Yes Gackt voiced him in the japanese. And yes I'm slightly annoyed he got retconned into the reactor scene; that's the one scene I did not like. I swear he would not say those things >.< Gr square.

I liked the old Dissidia chases. More fun to seemingly pause time xd.png Wait for the proper moment to freak out whoever you're fighting. Now it's just like BAM you're dead o.e

I want the heaven emperor costume so much ;-; So purdy... /shot

EDIT: You know what? I decided I want it so much, I made an account on PSN and bought it xd.png Along with Kuja's goofy lookin' outfit, Sephy's KH outfit and some FFVII music tongue.gif

LOL @ sad box xd.png

I wanna see Vincent in Dissidia. And genesis! /double shot

I would so approve of Genesis in Dissidia, if only so I could spend all day slapping his smug face. biggrin.gif

"The Gift of the Godd-" *CRACK!*

I'm sorry. tongue.gif I've decided that if I pick up any eggs whose codes remind me in any way, shape or form of Genesis, I'm booting them straight to you.

Kuja's buttpirate outfit makes me giggle. =3 And have fun with your deliciously upgraded Emperor! I really think they need to give Seph a new style of outfit, something that isn't black or leather with little splashes of colour. Poor guy just gets the same outfits over and over. sleep.gif

I get the feeling Vincent might have been a considered choice for Duodecim. The guy got his own (godawful) spin-off, but I guess it was only natural for the new representative of FF7 to be Tifa. Not that I'm complaining!

FUN FACT!: If you call Aerith as your assist and you are fighting Sephiroth, he will drop whatever he's doing to take her out with Hell's Gate, recreating her famous death scene. It makes me laugh each time. biggrin.gif

@Wends: I'd have prefered Irvine over Laguna to be honest. But Seifer over them both!

Has anyone noticed how frighteningly competent Exdeath is in Duodecim compared to the first game? o_o I used to use him for powerleveling, not anymore! Stupid brutal tree with his sparkly new buffs. Hurr durr hurr to you too.

I'm sorry. tongue.gif I've decided that if I pick up any eggs whose codes remind me in any way, shape or form of Genesis, I'm booting them straight to you.

Kuja's buttpirate outfit makes me giggle. =3 And have fun with your deliciously upgraded Emperor! I really think they need to give Seph a new style of outfit, something that isn't black or leather with little splashes of colour. Poor guy just gets the same outfits over and over. sleep.gif

I get the feeling Vincent might have been a considered choice for Duodecim. The guy got his own (godawful) spin-off, but I guess it was only natural for the new representative of FF7 to be Tifa. Not that I'm complaining!

FUN FACT!: If you call Aerith as your assist and you are fighting Sephiroth, he will drop whatever he's doing to take her out with Hell's Gate, recreating her famous death scene. It makes me laugh each time. biggrin.gif

Has anyone noticed how frighteningly competent Exdeath is in Duodecim compared to the first game? o_o I used to use him for powerleveling, not anymore! Stupid brutal tree with his sparkly new buffs. Hurr durr hurr to you too.

Yay <3 I love you for that <3 I'm still trying to get the name Genesis Rhapsodos in the cave >_> I have it with like 3 spaces LOL.

I love Kuja's goofy outfit <3 And his yellow canary trance just cracks me up xd.png

I'm also in love with the Emperor's outfit. I think I'll main him now. xd.png

True, sephy's outfits are really similar lol. But I like the KH one because it's the most different xd.png

I would have loved Vincent in Dissidia o.e

LOLOLOL I actually knew Sephy did that xd.png I don't have Aerith, cuz I never played prologus, but I hear it's hilarious xd.png

Yea, I noticed Exdeath isn't the punching bag anymore... Kind of made me sad. Now I use Gabranth!! biggrin.gif

That's because the leveling system in Crisis Core is BUNK. Yeah, it's a good game. Yeah, I do in fact like some of the new characters (even though I don't believe they should've been retconned into the damned main story at all, because it blows more holes into the already shredded plotline than there originally were - they needed a plotline entirely separate from the main FF7 line, never destined to intermingle).

But the leveling system with the retarded slot machines was idiotic. Seriously, I should not have had to put in over 200+ hours to get my level 99 Zack. Seriously. The only other games I've put over 200 hours into are FF8 with my quest to get everyone's base stats to 255 (because I LOVE that game), and Final Fantasy Tactics (with Tactics Advanced coming in closely behind, at 150+ hours) because I LOVE IT. And running missions and scouting the world for chocobos is FUN.

Crisis Core made me want to throw my PSP out of the damned car window every time the hubby would tell me "Hey, just finished that half-hour mission for you again. Still no level. Want me to try one more before the battery on this thing dies?"

I've given up on leveling Zack up further. XD I'll just lose the missions until I beat all of them at my current level. << Harder but the leveling system is naught but fail.

I hate most of it. I really only like the main theme and the song at the end. :|

/has never been a fan of game musics

I think Gen might have got a better reception if he wasn't so blatantly just Gackt (who actually voiced him in the Jap version I think) and if he hadn't been retconned into the famous reactor scene.

The only reason I really dislike Genesis is because he's always spouting off that LOVELESS crap. It really annoyed me to always be hearing it. <.<

And I agree - Genesis did not fit at all into the reactor scene. e_e

Saying that, I dislike Cissnei even more and really don't get her popularity. We just need Reno and Rude for the Turks, all day, erry day.

YES. Reno and Rude ftw <3

Despite my generall all-encompassing hatred of female characters, I didn't really dislike Cissnei all that much. Then again, she also had minimal appearances and I didn't get to know the character that well. Tifa on the other hand, is simply very hateable and I hate her like you wouldn't believe. :|

But I will give him one thing. He's pretty.

lolol Compared to my Sephy Genesis is blech. /shot

Trolololol too lazy for quotes ~

@Kaini: Let's hope I don't come across your Genny egg when I'm free to do a ND experiment. tongue.gif Or the Vamps stop killing everything they bite. Mine is getting a bit lonely now....

Kidding!

Maybe.

Gabranth is my punching bag too. He's slow and predictable, as is Cloud. On the other hand, I curse everytime I'm made to fight Golbez. That guy is just a professional troll. D: The way he links his attacks are just gah. But Vincent in Dissidia...maybe with the Turk suit as an alt outfit? =D Yes please. I'd love to see the Advent Triplets used in some way. Maybe they could switch in and out depending on the input? Yazoo for Bravery attacks, Loz for HP, Kadaj for Exburst? I dunno, just mulling some ideas over.

@Infinis: Yes! Turks for life! <3 I must admit now to owning a Reno figure. xd.png It's so disappointing they never released Before Crisis here. That game looked really interesting. I must know, though...why the Tifa hate? I adore her. =3 Much more likeable than Aeris, and Yuffie isn't even in the same league. And yep, I own a figure of Tifa too. biggrin.gif Haven't got one of Sephiroth yet, oddly.

And of course, Gen has absolutely nothing on Seph. =D

@Kaini:

Gabranth is my punching bag too. He's slow and predictable, as is Cloud. On the other hand, I curse everytime I'm made to fight Golbez. That guy is just a professional troll. D: The way he links his attacks are just gah. But Vincent in Dissidia...maybe with the Turk suit as an alt outfit? =D Yes please. I'd love to see the Advent Triplets used in some way. Maybe they could switch in and out depending on the input? Yazoo for Bravery attacks, Loz for HP, Kadaj for Exburst? I dunno, just mulling some ideas over.

And yep, I own a figure of Tifa too. biggrin.gif Haven't got one of Sephiroth yet, oddly.

OMG I hate fighting Golbez o.e I agree 100% o.e

Yes ;D Vinnie in the turk outfit as an alt. And Chaos as his EX mode.

I like the idea of them being in there too ohmy.gif Dissidia 3 plz. xd.png

*raises hand* I have a Sephiroth figure. And a plusy. and a wall scroll :3

They don't make Genesis figures... or Genesis anything D; WHY SQUARE WHY. I would die for a Genesis play arts figure. Is he really that unpopular??? sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

@Infinis: Yes! Turks for life! <3 I must admit now to owning a Reno figure. xd.png It's so disappointing they never released Before Crisis here. That game looked really interesting. I must know, though...why the Tifa hate? I adore her. =3 Much more likeable than Aeris, and Yuffie isn't even in the same league. And yep, I own a figure of Tifa too. biggrin.gif Haven't got one of Sephiroth yet, oddly.

Because Tifa is annoying. :| She's always worrying about Cloud, or herself, or being sort of piteous. For that matter so is Cloud. he's pretty but very emo and self-pitying in AC, which I cannot stand in anyone (including RL people). e_e

Perhaps this is the reason why I like the evil guys so much. 8D /snugs her Sephy

I also dislike Yuffie a whole lot. Aerith was the one single female character I have really come to like.

Nobody has anything on Seph, not even Kadaj, whom I also have a fondness for. o3o

@Kaini: What do you need a figurine for? Google a picture of Gackt. xd.png /shot a million times

@Kaini: What do you need a figurine for? Google a picture of Gackt. xd.png /shot a million times

You'd have to bring Gackt to my FRONT DOOR. user posted image

Otherwise, I want a Genesis figure. =.=' Bad Square. Do you think Gen might possibly get his own game? The ending of Dirge of Cerberus begs for a sequel... /shot

I'm such a Final Fantasy fanatic! ^.^

My favorite is VI hands down! I absolutely loveeed the fact that there wasn't a specific main character. You were able to control numerous characters and play through different stories with each of those characters. I loved the plot line, the music and the steampunk-esque atmosphere. Kefka Palazzo, the main villain, is by far the greatest antagonist in all of FF history. Unlike, Sephy, he actually destroyed a world and created a new one. Which I thought was 'mazing <3

You'd have to bring Gackt to my FRONT DOOR. user posted image

Otherwise, I want a Genesis figure. =.=' Bad Square. Do you think Gen might possibly get his own game? The ending of Dirge of Cerberus begs for a sequel... /shot

lololol

The secret ending I refuse to see because I hated it on youtube? lol

If he gets his own game/whatever I probably won't buy it. Genesis wasn't my favorite character anyhow o3o

@loksipoksi: e_e Kefka creeped me out. e_e I still haven't beaten VI. I need to level up D|

Edited by Infinis

lololol

The secret ending I refuse to see because I hated it on youtube? lol

If he gets his own game/whatever I probably won't buy it. Genesis wasn't my favorite character anyhow o3o

@loksipoksi: e_e Kefka creeped me out. e_e I still haven't beaten VI. I need to level up D|

It's better in the japanese xd.png

Boo D; I'd so buy it... And love it... /shot

Also, Kefka freaks me out xd.png

I'm trying to articulate a reply but Kaini's avatar is on Genesis and it's distressing. D:

tongue.gif

Oh and Infinis, I can see your points about Tifa and I do agree. She doesn't seem to do much but worry about Cloud and others. I still luffs her though. =3 Aeris is sweet, but meh. I didn't miss her when she got Sephiroth'd.

Oh and Kefka is overrated. >_> Yes coming from a huge Seph fan but shhhh. He is hilarious in Dissidia though, waging war on Kuja's thong. xd.png

I'm trying to articulate a reply but Kaini's avatar is on Genesis and it's distressing. D:

tongue.gif

Oh and Infinis, I can see your points about Tifa and I do agree. She doesn't seem to do much but worry about Cloud and others. I still luffs her though. =3 Aeris is sweet, but meh. I didn't miss her when she got Sephiroth'd.

Oh and Kefka is overrated. >_> Yes coming from a huge Seph fan but shhhh. He is hilarious in Dissidia though, waging war on Kuja's thong. xd.png

Sephiroth never became the God of Magic though did he? >w> laugh.gif

AND I FINALLY BEAT BARTY! 8D such an annoying fal'cie.....

AND I FINALLY BEAT BARTY! 8D such an annoying fal'cie.....

HUZZAH!

Now you've just got to beat him another two times....

no comment.

I didn't miss her when she got Sephiroth'd.

LOL Sephiroth'd xd.png

He is hilarious in Dissidia though, waging war on Kuja's thong. xd.png

user posted image