Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Finally beat III. The end boss run was ridiculous, I had to level up like crazy to make it through all six.

I'll be pushing myself through IV next (DS version, unfortunately I don't have the money to go trade it in for the PSP version so I'm stuck with what I got)

I'm still playing FF IX. Got past disk one, will have more time to play when classes end, which is in 2 days.. fwee.

Finally beat III. The end boss run was ridiculous, I had to level up like crazy to make it through all six.

I'll be pushing myself through IV next (DS version, unfortunately I don't have the money to go trade it in for the PSP version so I'm stuck with what I got)

The DS version is pretty challenging. Good luck ohmy.gif

I'm still in Tower of Zot on my DS lol.

◄ == See name

◄ == See avatar.

Final Fantasy VIII. Awesome.

FFX was good, too...

I've found the rat tail in FFIV. What do I do with it?

You take it this this one island near...............Mithril I think it was and you come to this little mountain area. Walk up and offer the guy the rat tail and he'll give you adamantite. Take that to Kokohl's Forge and he'll start making Excalibur for you. laugh.gif

I figured it already, but thanks xd.png

Working on Interlude at the moment.

I also finally beat Cloud's story on Dissidia.

I used to love final fantasy, i think that 7 and 9 were the best but i havnt played any since then. Anyone know if the new ones are any good?

I used to love final fantasy, i think that 7 and 9 were the best but i havnt played any since then. Anyone know if the new ones are any good?

Depends on your definition of 'good.' Personally, I thought 7 was 'meh' (aka: not great at all, but not hideous), 9 was kinda... alright, 8 was FLIPPIN' AWESOME, 6 was really quite good, 10 was annoying (but almost good-ish)...

Now personally I haven't really enjoyed any of the new ones at all. Call me crazy if you like, but 10 was 'hrm' for me and it's been downhill ever since. Except Crisis Core, because Zack is a MUCH better hero than Cloud Strife on any day that ends with a 'y'. To me, anyway. tongue.gif

Beat Interlude so I'm taking a tiny break from the world of FF before going onto After Years.

I knew how huggable Cecil was from Dissidia, but I like Kain too now. D:

I've been working on-and-off on for the past year. Edited by Drer'Ahv

Oh you have a Squall figure happy.gif

Do you remember this?

"Squall: I liked him... wasn't really a bad guy... He was one of us... Seifer... You've become just a memory. Will they... Will they talk about me this way if I die, too? Squall was this and that. Using past tense, saying whatever they want? So this is what death is all about... Not for me. I won't have it! "

user posted image

Yeh. Disc One, Galbadia Garden. Right after Seifer goes off with the Sorceress.

Edit: FF13 Video

Edited by Fortune86

Was having fun with FF 13....making good progress....then BAM! I have to fight Barthendalus or whatever his name is! I got pretty far in the fight but he had this super charge attack near the end and it killed Lightning...fully buffed....at full health .___. -sigh- Back to crystogen point farming dry.gif

I didn't get Final Fantasy 13 because I've heard too many bad things about it. Is it a good game?

I love it actually.....story...characters....even the leveling/skill system. I think mostly people hate it cause it strays a little from the "Final Fantasy" formula. That's my theory anyways. The Crystalarium is pretty much a slightly different version of the Sphere Grid from X. I like real time as opposed to turn based and paradigms are fun for switching tactics in the middle of a battle. Plus at one point in the game you make practically any kind of team you want. Summons don't have a huge role, but they're fun to use. Overall I love this game, it's bosses can just make me cry sometimes laugh.gif

I got so depressed when playing FF13.. 3 disks.. and I got stuck on the 3rd disk cause I didn't level Hope up right. I was like... DONE!

xd.png

Do you remember this?

"Squall: I liked him... wasn't really a bad guy... He was one of us... Seifer... You've become just a memory. Will they... Will they talk about me this way if I die, too? Squall was this and that. Using past tense, saying whatever they want? So this is what death is all about... Not for me. I won't have it! "

user posted image

That scene was one of many headscratchers for me. Seemed like a really random and selfish, out of character thing for him to say/do.

I didn't get Final Fantasy 13 because I've heard too many bad things about it. Is it a good game?

I loved the entire game, although the battles against Barty made me rage.

Please oh Gods of Square and Enix, leave Doom out of FFXIII-2....