Hiei101

Final Fantasy

That scene was one of many headscratchers for me. Seemed like a really random and selfish, out of character thing for him to say/do.

Serial killer stuff there. xd.png

Whaddya think of the FFX laughing scene? lol

Serial killer stuff there. xd.png

Whaddya think of the FFX laughing scene? lol

HA HA HA HA.

I thought it was lulzy. X was the first FF I played though, so it's got a speshal place in my heart.

I loved the entire game, although the battles against Barty made me rage.

Please oh Gods of Square and Enix, leave Doom out of FFXIII-2....

I feel like he's mocking me with his many faces and super-charge death attack e__e

I feel like he's mocking me with his many faces and super-charge death attack e__e

The super charge death attack I can handle (just about) but Doom makes an otherwise enjoyable fight feel rushed.

I finally manged to beat him the first time round by switching to Odin at the very last second.

The super charge death attack I can handle (just about) but Doom makes an otherwise enjoyable fight feel rushed.

I finally manged to beat him the first time round by switching to Odin at the very last second.

oooooh.....I didn't even think about using Odin xd.png I feel stupid now =P

It's alright, it still took me about five tries to kill him that first fight o3o

I used Odin.....got past the first super mega death charge attack, got further in the fight and he used it again and I died ._. oooooooh Barty.....one day I shall kill you laugh.gif

*snickers*

user posted image

user posted image

I have this Squall figure. It's awesome. The level of details is amazing.

Squall wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I think 1 is a keeper. It's a nice game that you can pretty much pick up, play a bit, save, ditch, and repeat.

I used Odin.....got past the first super mega death charge attack, got further in the fight and he used it again and I died ._. oooooooh Barty.....one day I shall kill you laugh.gif

Don't use Odin until Barty casts Doom. That's when you need to kill him as quickly as possible.

Don't use Odin until Barty casts Doom. That's when you need to kill him as quickly as possible.

Wrong fight.....I'm talking the very very first Barty fight. No doom....just a very annoying super charge attack. The third level magic spells are annoying but nothing I couldn't handle =/ It's just that one attack that keeps stumping me....

Barty uses Doom in all of his fights. I think he uses it in the first one about twenty minutes in.

I think 1 is a keeper. It's a nice game that you can pretty much pick up, play a bit, save, ditch, and repeat.

I'd agree. Zero characterization means more fun sometimes. biggrin.gif They're so cookie-cutter it hurts, but it's not pivotal to the plot so it doesn't piss me off. xd.png

But that time traveling stuff - I swear, it's almost as convoluted as what they tried to pull in FF8. Sheesh. tongue.gif

And the world map kicks my ass every time. Because I always forget that you can bring up a whole world map and just work from the normal navigating screen like a g-damned censorkip.gif**. (has pummeled her gameboy to paste having discovered that during the trek she's doing across the US this month - go figure, you don't play the game in over a decade, you forget that there is indeed a world map you can bring up to, you know, see THE WHOLE WORLD ON YOUR SCREEN! Huzzah!) Yup, laugh. I's retarded. Brain leaked out of head. I must now like DoC and Sonic 2006, and shun FF8 on account of my skull now being empty. xd.png (woo, controversial statement!)

I kept forgetting about the map in FF4, mostly because I didn't want to waste MP.

The FF games are some of my favs. Granted I've only played a handful of them, but they're awesome and i love each one to death.

I've played the DS versions of 1 through IX and XII, and PS2 of X, X-2, XII, and Dirge of Cerberus [but never got to finish it]. On PSP I'm halfway through crisis core, and I've started Dissidia, but CC is priority. Haven't picked it up in a while, since i cant find the charger to my PSP. I also have the PSP version of 1, but I haven't even opened it yet... :B

Favorite ever is X. It was my first real video game, and it will always be special to me. The first time I 'played' it, my older brother did all the bosses for me. And the temples. And just about everything except the random encounters and walking. I never beat my original file. And several files after that. I keep getting stuck at either the Bevelle Wyrm or the Seymore battle on Gagazet. *facepalm*

I've been playing it for 10 years and I still dont understand how to play Blitzball.

XII is a close second fav, just for the game play. I never get tired of going in and just running around killing everything. x3

plus Balthier *loud fangirl squeenesses* and the most adorable moogles ever. I'll be cosplaying one at Anime Iowa next month. >w< xd.png

I want to play 13 crazy bad, but my parents never saw fit to upgrade our PS2 and I haven't saved enough to buy a PS3... TT_TT

XII is a close second fav, just for the game play. I never get tired of going in and just running around killing everything. x3

plus Balthier *loud fangirl squeenesses* and the most adorable moogles ever. I'll be cosplaying one at Anime Iowa next month. >w< xd.png

XII is my second least favourite of the series, mostly due to some of the quite stupid mini-games. The moogles, the cutest of the series, and the Happy Bunny family of monsters are the only things that save it from being the worst of the lot.

I want to play 13 so bad, but Lightning is really just a female Cloud so I've heard. And I never got to finish 8 or 10 due to me and my girlfriend breaking up T_T. But as far as story, Crisis Core was one of my favorites.

Edit: the tears are for not finishing the FF games, not breaking up lol.

Edited by Crisis

*runs from FF7 fans*

*chases*

I finally got all my characters to 100 in Dissidia Duodecim, but I'm still lacking in armor and items >_> It's annoying I can't hold my own against another 100 because the AI has better equipment than I do o.e

I've decided against buying Duodecim. I worked too hard to get some of my equipment. I don't want to start again.

I've decided against buying Duodecim. I worked too hard to get some of my equipment. I don't want to start again.

I'd actually recommend buying Duodecim... I know how you feel, I did NOT want to quit the first Dissidia... but playing the new characters is a lot of fun, and the new stages are awesome.

I'm just lazy when it comes to grinding for equipment.

I will say though, it takes a while to get used to Duodecim. They tweaked the combat a little, and it's sort of annoying at first. o.e

But I like it lol.

In my opinion, Lightning is cooler.

*runs from FF7 fans*

Heh.

In my opinion, lukewarm cheese is cooler. Gravel definitely takes the cake. And the game wouldn't be worth snot if it weren't for the awesomeness of three things - the Turks, Reeve (when he was a poorly rendered lump of polygons in a blue suit) and CAIT SITH, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.

I did like the combat system, but I found it kinda hard to care about the characters after Aeris was killed.

I also liked the Bahamut summons o3o

I did like the combat system, but I found it kinda hard to care about the characters after Aeris was killed.

I also liked the Bahamut summons o3o

Alright, the Bahamut summons were cool (even though I do like the Eden summon better - lets ya boost perfectly every time, even when a daughter decides to 'help' you and screws the boost right when the grid warps over her).

The combat system was alright - but the materia leveling system drove me bonkers. I actually prefer drawing, as I can set one of my heavy chess pieces on the 'x' button and walk away, letting my characters draw to their hearts' content before smashing monsters into oblivion (needless to day, I was only drawing for one battle to stock every spell I needed, then refining them like mad). I loathed having to run around in circles to find a batch of stupid monsters so I could get a few measly AP points to level my materia a tiny, tiny bit, then having to repeat.

And Crisis Core just took that to a whole new level of stupid with the ridiculous 'luck of the draw' slot machine system. (throttles game mechanics and whatever designer thought that abortion would be a good idea)