LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I remember that the AP was full of vines...so my first eggy was a vine, after that I caught a guardian. The guardian adult was the first DC-dragon I ever saw and the reason why I visited DC...but hehe, all my first dragons died. :'D

Daydream, purple, vampire and ember. I got them all from AP because i felt bad that someone had abandoned them, although it was later i realized that eggs auto abandon and not that people always "throw them away".

The first one was a Whiptail, but it died because i forgot about this site xd.png

Then i think the second one was a Black, and it grew up smile.gif

Purple (Iris Fantasy), Red (Maximo Inferno), Black (Moonlite Sonata), Magi (Flipendo Veles)

I loved them so much. laugh.gif

A Red (Boudica of Iceni), a Magi (Athene Noctua), a Skywing (Exulans), and a gold hatchie I found in the AP, Kostantinos. I had no idea how rare golds were at the time, I was just excited to find a hatchling. It was only when I began breeding and trading Kostantinos' kids that I realized I had probably snagged some poor other user's trade way back in 2008 xd.png

Pebble (Forrester's Rock), Skywing (Aerial Twist), Winter (Antifreeze Winter), and Bright Pink (Vine of Rosethorns). All insanely common, but I didn't care. I felt like I was 'rescuing' them from the AP xd.png

Purple (Irisya von Marel), Balloon (Furoto) and Frill (Furilo).

I also had a dorsal egg, but killed it sad.gif

My first four were:

1. Snow Angel (Golden Yuletide)

2. Snow Angel (Golden Misteltoe)

3. Pink (Sakura Bud)

4. Black (Black Deathdrop)

I think I joined late on the 27th of December. I remember being so confused when I could only get 2 eggs from the main cave. xd.png Oh gosh those were the days; when you didn't know what anything was...... rolleyes.gif

I think my first 4 died because I didn't know how to get views. blink.gif Then I found stuff like Silvi's Lair. My first four that DIDN'T die were a Daydream, White, Water Walker, and Skywing smile.gif

I didn't get 4, I only got three because I didn't know the limit...

I got a Vine, a black and a split. (Back when black and vine eggs were all over the AP because you could tell if they were alts from the egg.)

Mine were: Old Pink (which I froze because I didn't know what freezing did), a Black, a Whiptail and a Storm. biggrin.gif

when I joined I didn't know about the AP

so my first were CB. and I still have them

in order:

Balloon(Erytheia Star)

Mint(Maponos Doragon)

Pink (I joined right after old pinks were stopped so missed out on that awesome dragon)(KiaGlitz)

Old water(kk Spark) grabbed this one from Ap next day

edited to add names and to add:

I didn't know what the Ap was, I grabbed 3 eggs from the cave. When I went back the next day I saw the cave block so went in and got one more, also learned about limit then LOL. Over the (almost) past 2 years I have released almost all my bred items because tehy were inbred anyway and I wanted to have a CB scroll. I kept breds that had sentamental value to me..like the old water who was in my first 4, the stipes were bred and given to me and were my first colored stripes. And the spits that were bred for me. All bred items are at bottom of my scroll..do have a few bred hatchies that are frozen infront of my CB wink.gif

Edited by Merenwen

Mine were a White, Magic and a Skywing. Yes I only had 3 as the first then after a few days I got another Skywing, I got them in the time that any eggs was practicly rare since everybody was competing to get any of them.

my first, the White Dragon, was captured on Sep 4 2008 if yous are curious.

Mine were a Guardian (Sanguis), a Black (Bloody Sunrise), a White (Halbmond) and a Split (Suavis)

I got them from the ap :>

Three of my first four dragons died on me. I think they were red, magi, and white but I can't quite remember. The fourth, the bravest skywing in the game, lived and still resides on my scroll. Turakh has been quite resilient and ever since skywings have been my favorite breed.

I don't remember the true first four that I grabbed, because I grabbed them and then didn't realize how to give them enough views... And then I felt terrible about the dead eggs and left for a couple of years.

When I decided to come back and give it another go I grabbed an autumn seasonal, a guardian, a gray, and a vampire. Who are all alive and well on my scroll. smile.gif

Among my first was a CB purple, considered "low desirability" at the time, now sought after for its upcoming BSA, and a black with a long and very raggedy ancestry. This was at the time when blacks fell from the sky, non-alt black hatchies filled the AP, and you couldn't turn around without tripping over a black. I would "rescue" unwanted non-alt blacks and add them to that black's line, seemed a fun project. Didn't dump their offspring in the AP then, since that would just exacerbate the clog, but now I breed them once in a while in order to give them to someone hunting AP eggs. People snatch up black eggs, even those inbred raggedy ones, because blacks have become so scarce. The purple egg joined the Love lineage (that project seems dead now). It was for unwanted classic pinks (now HIGHLY prized), purples, whites, and Valentines. Am I glad I did that then. I can breed myself and others influence and fertility dragons. Don't recall the other two, probably because they haven't been made deliberately scarce since. Really looking forward to biomes. Maybe I'll be able to once again find some CB blacks and finish a project I started back when they were common.

Edited by CatOfEvilGenius

first dragon was a cb water horse that i killed out of confusion over why i could not abandon for 5 hours. *ashamed face* becides that mistake i got a male vamp (Nock'bane) my female nebula (Etceterra) and my female pygmy (nan'o) after that i got my Female ember (Sedalb)...think Sedalb was the 4th o.-... if not then it was my female hellfire Valcora. tongue.gif