LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

One of them was a water. Another one was an electric. What else? can't remember. I think it could have been a pgymy. No wait! Purple dorsal. And a black, so no pgymy then.

My original first four were all Christmas colors: A white, a dark green, a red, and a mint. That was back before the new dragons were added. Something happened to that account—I'm still not sure what. My new first four were a daydream, a guardian, a waterhorse, and a white.

The whites might possibly be my favorites. smile.gif

I can't recall them from almost 3 years ago now since they all died T_T but my next four were two of the original pink and two white dragons since I thought my odds of at least one growing up would increase lol

I think...

A new Pink

A Frill

A Balloon

And a Daydream.

Though I really didn't want the pink because I don't like the color.

'It's bright. And pink.'

@.@

My first where albino, balloon, guardian and purple. Not in that order, but close, I think the balloon was my very first, and then the albino, guardian and purple.

CB Stripe

2nd gen Stripe

Vamp

and I can't remember the fourth.

I read and memorised before playing.

Black, vine, grey and red. Mistook the red for an Autumn cuz that was what brought me here. biggrin.gif

White (named Sheo), water (named Shaiyra), pebble (named Blezz) and magi (named Dezus). (: I think I even got them in that order... o: I know that Sheo was the first one I caught, and if I'm not mistaken I got Shaiyra after him and just a few minutes after that Blezz and Dezus...

Grey- Stormscreech.

Water- Wavetoss.

Albino- Doomeye.

Red- Murderhorn.

In the beginning, I stole two blacks, a rock, and a mint. Not too exciting, but I was excited when I got them tongue.gif

Edited by GoldenShadowFire

My first were Seasonal(Summer) guardian, Bright breasted wyvern, and a mint. They all died though because I didn't know about fansites ;_;

but my first eggs to survive and grow up were

Purple Ridgewing- MountainBreezies

Mint- Minty Mountain Fresh

Daydream- SkyCloudDreamer

Skywing- Bloogie Skywing

Edited by DaniBoo