LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I had use the 'Change Sort Order' to see them.

My first was a CB magi then lineaged green, magi, and white.

All of them have children..huh. A bit odd considering that I don't breed many of my dragons that often.

My first ones were an AP white, an AP red with a very interesting lineage (even gen and pure red/stone), a CB skywing and an AP pebble with a short but messy lineage.

Mine were black, vine, black, bright pink.

I actually got a purple egg at first, but then I killed them because I was too impatient to abandon it. sad.gif

Mine was a magi, balloon, vine, and pebble. :3

Everything died but the magi, then I picked up a water hatchling from the AP.

Mine were a deepsea, CB drake, CB gargole, CB night glory. I tossed my first baloon back.

Frill, Magi, Purple, and Whiptail.

The Whiptail is the only one of the four whom came from the main page. The other three were from the AP.

And I still have all for, and they've all given me baby dragons! wink.gif

Edited by Shalarean

I'm still relatively new in the scheme of things, but I managed to grab a Skywing, Purple Dorsal, Spitfire, and a Water.

I really only grabbed the Skywing firs; the others followed 3 days later. Thankfully, I had stalked info sites long enough that none had died.

I actually only took three: Mint, Waterwalker, Albino,

I was really nervous when I started so I took one at a time, then got the next egg when the previous hatched. Of course, after the Albino hatched I thought, "What the hey?" and got myself scroll-locked. tongue.gif

Edited by Mitesla

My first four hatched during or just after the downtime we had earlier. Balloon, Purple, Gray, and Magi! I actually tried to get a Red one but had zero luck with that.

A vampire ( I abandoned it for a common cuz i didnt know what it was then spent almost a year-exageration- searching for another) a black, a daydream and an albino

Edited by spillatey

My firsts were a Waterhorse, a Deep Sea, a Black and a Mint.

The Waterhorse was also my first dragon to get a description.

Edited by Ripan

I only grabbed three my first time, they were a white, a daydream and a water. Only the white survived and I have him still today.

my first four were a water egg, a cb black, an old pink, and a mint :3

they were all common at the time

My first four were a Mint, a Water Walker, an Albino, and a Bright-Breasted Wyvern.

Essentially, four very boring common dragons. rolleyes.gif

A mint, a common black (Hatchling, from the AP), a Guardian (Also a hatchling from the AP) and a Vine. The mint got abandoned (although if bouncing occured it could be my oldest mint xd.png)