LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

BBW, Alt Vine, Canopy.

I only got three at a time back then because that was all that could fit in my signature on my forum - they grew up successfully without any fansites.

I don't remember what I got next 0- I'm pretty sure it was my Vine and BBW's baby though.

Mine were in order from oldest:

Skywing

Name: Raduk

Egg Laid on: Aug 28, 2008

Double Headed

Name: SQ Stahldonner

Egg Laid on: Sep 04, 2008

Black

Name: SQ Nachtdonner

Egg Laid on: Sep 10, 2008

White

Name: SQ Perlenkomet

Egg Stolen on: Sep 10, 2008

hmm...I caught a nebula hatchling, and the 4 eggs are vine, deep sea, water walker and abino. I still have them on my scroll, the water walker is CB, vine and deep sea are inbreed, albino and nebula have clean lineages. biggrin.gif

I only picked up 2 at first. They were a Water (Davvi) and a Red (Riyan). When they hatched I picked up a Mint (Nimitz) and a Vine (Lady Placida). All of them were grabbed from the AP.

I got a CB water then a vine off the AP, then a horse. But then I got a black hatchling off the AP. Then my final water horse. So I kinda had five xd.png

A frill, yulebuck, purple, and a balloon (I was SO excited about the balloon because it was a floating egg! How could a floating egg not be awesome. But, balloons take awhile to grow on ya, so when I first learned what the adults were I was all D:)

Ballon, daydream, whiptail, mint. Funny thing is, these are my least favorite dragons.

(Not meant to insult)

Four Skywings. xd.png

One was CB and three were from the AP (one was a Dorkface, although I didn't realize it at the time)

A Ballon, A Daydream, A fall, and a Purple. xd.pngD *straight from memory* I really still do love them....no matter how Common they are! biggrin.gif All of them I saved from the AP.

only grabbed 2, which turned out to be a balloon and a water dragon.

When both turned out to be male, I grabbed 2 more, which became horses, also both male (I'd hoped to get a breeding pair).

I only know my first two eggs, it was my CB white dragon Shajana and my black Dragon Asuya, but after that I don`t know the other two eggs.

My first four were a Skywing, Spring seasonal, Water & Sunrise. They all came off the AP because I didn't understand the cave drops when I first joined haha!

I know my FIRST first 4 all died. But eventually, I got some to live. One of my first living ones was a split biggrin.gif

A pink, a balloon, a water walker and a crazy inbred albino Dorkface (I didn't realize it at the time- had no idea what a dorkface was). I have to admit, though, that I chucked the balloon egg back as soon as I figured out what it was going to hatch into. unsure.gif