LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I went to the AP and took a low time Red Stripe egg I saw, then went to the main cave page and took a Pink, Guardian, and Purple Dorsal.

I knew how to play DC, but my first dragon (the Red Stripe) got so much attention that it was constantly sick and it has 143 clicks. Nobody was attacking it, it's because people saw that I joined DC and they wanted to see what I had.

Edited by Commander Wymsy

balloon, green, daydream and seasonal (it died later sad.gif )

the first three are adults now smile.gif

day glory (Golden Auralio), whiptail (Ehezeph), Nocturne, (Mystic Nightengale) and a tarrae (Sweet Grass Stallion)

Well, I didn't remember, so I had to change my sort order.

Apparently my first four that 'lived' were a Red, White, Green, and Water.

I don't remember the first four I snatched joining, but the first eggs I caught that survived were a Spring and a Whiptail <3 (Cherry Blossoms in Newleaf and River Flowing Swift After Storm, both of which grew up on my birthday :D) Dark Night of No Stars and Petal of Rhododendron were AP grabs as hatchlings. (I also caught a bright pink and a frill as hatchlings, but they died :c)

If I think about it, I know one of my eggs from when I joined was a magi because I hyperclicked it when I saw the word "aura" in the description :D

Edited by Moonfeather13

One was a WINTER egg, one was a wierd looking orangey thing(FRILL! tongue.gif )& IF I recall..one was also a pretty green)MINT tongue.gif egg...

My 4th/other eggy(??)..I'll have to go see my 500 + scroll of draggies to remember the lil fella! laugh.gif

Rockin' On

My first four (I just joined like....two days ago lol) were

A Dorkface Descendant - Water Dragon - who I still have and is now a Hatchling

A Coastal Waverunner - No longer Have

A Dorsal Dragon -No longer have

A Guardian Dragon - No longer have

skywing, regular black, old pink, and magi eggs.

first time i played DC, i've seen some people's scrolls and saw that surnames or suffixes or whatnot were cool, so i tried making my scroll like that. didn't last long, but my first and oldest dragons had the name "drakan" in them.

My very first egg was a balloon egg and for the first week or so it was i only took hatchlings in from the AP most of my adults are rescued AP hatchlings.

I don't really remember what eggs i else took in first But i think i had a mint,neotropical and i think the last was sunrise.

So the list looks like this i guess:

Balloon

Mint (don't have this one it died)

Neotropical

Sunrise/sunset

Only the mint egg died the 3 others are all adults now.

A green, A mint, an Albino and a whiptail. My Albino is now a Zombie biggrin.gif

I didn't know about click sites, so I only got one. It was a CB electric, and it died. My first one that lived was a daydream.

Guardian (F/CB) Scythness, Skywing (M/CB) AuNaturel, Waterwalker (M/CB) Lily1Pad3, Gray (F/CB) DarkenStormy wub.gif I loved my first four so much!

Dorsal

Water

Balloon

Electric

That were my first four I think. laugh.gif I remember taking two of them from the AP and tw from teh cave.

In order they were: Ochredrake, Water, Deep Sea, and Daydream :3 I'm really happy with the ones I got ^-^

According to the custom sort order, my first four dragons were a silver, magma, a vampire, and coastal waverunner.xP

When I first started DC, it was an anomaly for the AP to have any eggs at all.

CB Bright Pink

CB White

CB Black

CB Vine