LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Can't remember, but they were all commons, and one of them died because I didn't know how to work DC! tongue.gif

I can not only say what they were but who they were:

Rosiline-Retired Pink

Bolero-Black

Heart's Blood-Red

Macau-Earth Green

My first 4 were (in order): white, deep sea, daydream, and guardian.

All of them were from the AP because when I first started I didn't like the idea of taking dragons from their parents, lol. I was stupid when I first started. ^^;

My first 4 were a Deep Sea, 2 Nebulas, and an Electric. Nebulas are my absolute favorites in the game right now and I considered myself quite lucky to get a male and a female right when I started playing.

I think I had a split, blue dino, bright pink and a red. Couldn't remember perfectly though, so I had to go check ^^; When I joined, dinos and splits weren't quite as rare so I watched for a few minutes to see what was appeared less frequently and caught them easily enough.

I'm not sure if I posted here before. But...

*Autumn Seasonal

*Dorsal

*Magi

*Waterwalker

I remember making leetle drawings of the autumn egg in class, and drawing what I thought it might turn out to be x3

All you need to know is that my first dragon was a PB 3rd-gen red. I'm lucky xd.png

Mine were vine, old pink, fog and green...

I remember thinking pinks were awesome, doodling them a bit, and deciding to only keep one since it'd be more special. tongue.gif

pink, frill, autumn and mint

all dead of failled zombification, they were very inbreed so were the perfect to zombifiy

My first dragon was actually a White hatchling from the AP.

My first four eggs were Mint, Old Bright Pink, Magi and Water.

According to my scroll, my first four were a Pygmy, a Water, a Magi and a Guardian. :3

I still remember getting that little Pygmy... <3 Thought it was SO cute and rare! xd.png

My first four where: Ochredrakes, Seasonal winter, Neotropical and Daydream dragons.

They all didn't die and I still have them. smile.gif

My first four eggs were all CB: a Canopy, a Spitfire, a Neotropical and a Daydream. I was lucky, these are some of my favourite breeds biggrin.gif

Originally I got 2-- a Daydream (Nuage) and a Deep Sea (Brise de Mer), both from the AP (and 2nd gen at that). I only got 2 because I didn't have room in my PaganForum signature for more, and I didn't know about Click Sites...